Is this your business? claim it now

Bella Vita Event Productions

Sonoma, CA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

Sonoma, CA (707) 322-0807

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Tiffany S

Christina was amazing! I won my bridal bouquet through a bridal expo and she contacted me right away. She went out of her way to meet with us on our schedule and listened intently to what I wanted but gave great advice. And boy did she deliver! The bouquets were amazing and the... Read More boutonnieres were perfectly simple! Christina also worked hard to deliver us quality products we could afford and in the end I couldn't tell that we ordered the discounted bouts and corsages!

Beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Briana B

Christina is so nice and will really work with you. She brought my vision to life!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 sadie g

My florist was very knowledgeable and listen to my ideas and wants during our first meeting. I supplied her with a few images of what I had in mind and she executed it flawlessly!

Budget Bride

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Jessica L

I had never been big on flowers, and I knew I wanted minimal floral arrangements at our natural beach themed wedding. We needed bouquets, boutonnieres, and hair flowers for mothers and grandmothers. Christina gave us an initial idea and quote for flowers, and we realized that we... Read More just couldn't afford flowers in our centerpieces. I talked with Christina and she was VERY accommodating, and found us even more discounts for our budget! I met with her several times to discuss flowers, because I could not describe or find pictures of my vision for the bridal bouquet. She worked with me, and found several options for flowers that I liked, and creatively I let her run with the little bit of information I gave her. On the day of the wedding, we picked up the flowers and they were BEAUTIFUL! Better than I could have ever imagined! So happy with the work!!!!

Amazingly creative florist

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 heather b

Christina was our florist for our wedding in May, and she did a FANTASTIC job. She was very fun to work with, and helped us come up with really fun, original ideas for our centrepieces and they turned out so cool and beautiful. Every table was different, using different flowers... Read More from a place that was special to us. I never wanted anything too coordinated or too manicured, and Christina completely worked with what I wanted and made it 100% better than I could have ever imagined. She was also very fun to work with, and as we did almost everything via email (I live in London), her emails always made me smile. She was patient with all my changes, and she provided everything she said she would! I would highly recommend her!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Carri D

Christina Zegrean at Bella Vita was fantastic! Easily our best wedding vendor in terms of reliability, quick responses and overall helpfulness. And our flowers were amazing! She has great ideas and provides a lot of input to help guide the decision making. She's very... Read More enthusiastic and brings great joy and energy to the process. Highly recommend!

Happy Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Diane K

Christina and the Bella Vita Event Production Team are so great and helpful, by making my daughters wedding day come to life from the beginning to the last little detail she managed to deliver on all my daughters dreams for the best in Northern California ..... you should call... Read More this company!

Creative, beautiful floral designs!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Valerie D

Christina was our most creative vendor, and I loved her artistic aproach to designing our cherryblossom - inspired centerpieces. Even though cherryblossoms were not in season for our May wedding, she created a great alternative with flowers and branches that mimicked the look... Read More we were after.

Amazing Wine Country Florist

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Elise H

Bella Vita Event Productions did an outstanding job on the flowers for the wedding. My bridal bouqet was just perfect, with beautiful vibrant colors of fall. Christina is amazing! She worked with us from the very beginning on our vision and made it come alive.