Bella Vita Wedding Photography

Montreal, Ottawa, Plattsburgh, Lake Placid, Saratoga Springs

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Montreal, Ottawa, Plattsburgh, Lake Placid, Saratoga Springs (514) 502-2671

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Kim T

Working with Peter and his assistant y was a great experience. Prior to our wedding, we were provided with the opportunity to complete a photo list and our photo style preferences. They were amazing photographers on our wedding day and captured everything and much more! We... Read More received our sneak peek photos shortly after our wedding followed by the remaining photos shortly after that. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to work with. They made taking pictures easy and efficient! Would definitely recommend Bella Vita Wedding Photography to anyone getting married! Thank you again guys!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Carly S

I highly recommend Bella Vita Wedding Photography to all friends and family. They did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos and exceeded my already very high expectations. Peter, our lead photographer, is everything you could want in your photographer: easy... Read More going, creative, professional funny and patient. Bella Vita Wedding Photography took every picture I wanted and captured our wedding day so perfectly. They provide immense value for what you actually pay for.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Angela M

First of all, this company is extremely professional. Their responsiveness is great and reflects the quality of service they provide. But the real star was my photographer. Peter completely planned a first look for my husband and I and it was nothing short of perfection. He... Read More captured the best shot I could have ever imagined. I had so many guests approach me throughout my reception and comment on how professional he and his assistant were and how they never got in the way. Not only did he capture my vision in his shots (which by the way are incredible), all done effortlessly. This duo is one of the kindest group of people I've ever met and I can't ever thank them enough. If you are looking for someone to help guide you through your day, choose them! As for the company, their prices are very fair in comparison to other photography companies actually coming in well below most of them. They offer a full range of packages and print services as well. Needless to say, I'm extremely glad I booked with Bella Vita Wedding Photography and couldn't be any happier with the results. Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Karine B

We are so happy we booked Bella Vita Wedding Photography. Pete and Mel are two of the most energetic and helpful individuals you could ever meet. They were easy to communicate with leading up to our wedding, and were very thorough during the planning process so that they knew... Read More exactly what we wanted and we knew what to expect. The team was very professional and efficient throughout the day, and made sure they got all the shots we wanted, but they never made us feel rushed or stressed. They adapted easily when things fell behind schedule due to other vendors, as they inevitably do with weddings. The guys were also very pleasant and respectful towards our guests, and we had several people comment afterwards on how great they were. They really went above and beyond. While we found that many other photographers in the city are very overpriced, Bella Vita Wedding Photography offer a great price to quality ratio that we believe is unmatched. We also booked when they had a promotion going on, which made their services completely within our budget! We would not hesitate to recommend this team to our friends or family, and in fact have already referred one couple to them! Thank you for all the memories!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Mike A

We would absolutely recommend Bella Vita Wedding Photography to anyone looking to capture a special event by quality photography – Peter and Melissa did a spectacular job for our wedding, and that is not limited to the amazing quality and beauty of our final product. They were... Read More the most professional, understanding, kind, and pleasant team to have worked with throughout the entire wedding planning process. They are extremely friendly and truly care about their couples, the event, their craft and their vision - we're so happy with our photos and so are our families. Thank you so much!!!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Vanessa A

I am finding it tough to write a review that truly expresses how much we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our wedding (and engagement) photos! They are more beautiful than we could have ever hoped for! Booking Bella Vita Wedding Photography really eased so much stress that we had regarding... Read More photos (they send an awesome "style guide" before your engagement session which was so helpful, and also were happy to help with all the questions, worries, requests we had!). They made my husband and I, and our families and guests, feel comfortable, and were friendly, calm and patient. The entire time we were planning our wedding, they were excited and enthusiastic about everything that we were excited about - they want their couples to have the best experience possible, and they deliver! They truly have talented eyes for beautiful photography! I feel like they captured the emotion of our wedding day perfectly. It sounds cliche, but I honestly can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Michelle D

Peter and Mel are friendly, down-to-earth, and caring professionals. They flew to Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba, to shoot our destination wedding; we couldn't be happier with our choice. After meeting with many photographers, it was their professionalism coupled with their warm... Read More personalities that immediately sold us. We didn't have to worry about posing or getting creative shots or anything at all! We had so much fun with them! We knew that they are amazing at what they do and we fully trusted them. Our images are absolutely gorgeous. They are unique, fun and sexy all at once. We love the story that they created of our wedding day, providing many photos every step of the way. Our family and friends absolutely loved Peter and Mel. We are fortunate to say that we consider them friends. Our wedding experience would not have been complete or as perfect without them! I highly recommend Bella Vita Wedding Photography!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Chantal E

Peter from Bella Vita Wedding Photography and his team are incredible individuals, and their work is a reflection of their professionalism and artistry. To have modern yet candid wedding photos was very important to my husband and I so we spent a long time looking for the right... Read More company. When we saw Bella Vita's work and had a great meeting with Peter, we knew they were the company we were looking for. The team at Bella Vita are extremely approachable, friendly, easy-going, and creative. They also make you feel extremely comfortable. Throughout the entire day we did not feel like they were even there. They captured the feel of our wedding in a way we never imagined. We are so thankful for their hard work and for being so kind and fun.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Charlene D

Bella Vita Wedding Photography is comprised of one of a kind duo. They were attentive, supportive and instructive during our engagement photo shoot and our wedding. I recommend Bella Vita to every one getting married looking for highly personable and friendly photographers. It... Read More is not only about taking pictures, they are great communicators and guide you before and through the whole wedding day. The quality of the service is impeccable. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Rowaida T

Very creative and super friendly, Peter made the planning process, engagement shoot and wedding day picture planning a breeze! Amazing service and fantastic pictures! Love! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Rowaida T

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Melissa L

I anticipated my wedding day to be fun but very stressful. Peter was very reassuring and made things a bit more relaxed for us. His humor and upbeat attitude helped us to enjoy the day to the fullest. While photographing each moment, he reminded us why we were there in the first... Read More place and it certainly showed in the photos. Our love and personalities were captured in every single picture that he took. I would highly recommend Peter and his assistant to anyone getting married. High quality for a great price.