Congratulations! Let's make you BEAUTIFUL

Located on beautiful historic Market Street BellaCapelli is a house full of enthusiastic headjunkies. We are a team of 10 in total and range from veteran 20+ year hairdressers to fresh new artists. We are a teaching salon that has a strong familial bond. All artists at BellaCapelli either join with years of experience or go thru our rigorous apprenticeship program. I can assure you every artist in our house is well trained and very passionate about their craft.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

28 West Market Street, Corning, NY In Corning, New York and everywhere you want to bring us! (607) 346-0093

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Brenda F

Angie created a beautiful updo for my wedding in July 2017. I have curly hair and didn’t want to lose my natural texture in an updo. She created a style that highlighted my natural texture and could be worn half up for the wedding and with a simple pin, all up for dancing the... Read More night away. It far exceeded my expectations and lasted all day long. You might pay a little more here but you won’t be disappointed with the results.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Angi listened to exactly what I wanted. She was absolutely wonderful in taking the feel and theme of my wedding into account when planning hair styles. She did a practice run and made sure I loved my hair and felt 100% comfortable. She was also absolutely fabulous the day of... Read More my wedding and just made the whole experience very special. I highly recommend her to everyone I know that is getting married. She’s truly the best!

Amazing wedding hair! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Emi K

Angie Franceschelli did hair for me, five bridesmaids and my mother for my wedding with past August. Her work was beautiful, meticulous and creative. She is truly a sculptor with hair with an artistic eye taking into account proportion, color, and angles. She doesnt just crank... Read More out prom style up-dos. Her fee is higher than your average hair stylist, but then again her work is that much better. Aside from her great skill, Angie has a personality that any bride would happy to have around on a stressful wedding day morning. She was always cheerful, professional, and made easy conversation. I highly recommend Angie and Bella Capelli Salon for event hair styling!

Angi Franceschelli

I am the team leader and salon owner of BellaCapelli. I grew up in a salon environment and have known this to be my craft from age 7, I love working on event styling and bridal parties. I am available in salon, on beautiful historic Market Street in the heart of the Finger Lakes region as well as on location at your special venue. I have a team of 8 amazing artists available for hair and makeup services. I often organize a team of multiple stylists for your big day if you have a fleet of ladies but love working with a small group as well. I recommend booking as soon as you have a date set