We love brides!

There is nothing more thrilling than finding the perfect dress. Whether it is adding sentimental value to your gown or that extra bling, we know you will love your dress on your wedding day. We make adding intricate lace, a bustle, or even taking up a hem a stress free process. As well as altering bridal gowns, we also create custom bride and bridal party dresses. We love making a bride's dream come to reality for her gown as well as her bridesmaids' dresses. The expression seen on each bride's face when she first sees herself in her perfectly fitted gown is priceless.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2233 South Bay Rd NE, Olympia, WA (360) 464-5480

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Victoria Williams

I am a young entrepreneur enthusiastic about the art of sewing. My business began in 2009 with my twin sister and I setting up shop in the corner of our family's front porch sewing children's clothing, and has grown into a multi-service sewing facility. Bella Jean now offers customized wedding dresses, wedding dress alterations, and custom clothing creations. We love the brides we work with, and are excited to turn their most important dress into a gown they don't ever want to take off! We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and turning your vision into reality!