Belle and Blanc by Neysa Ruhi

A Variety/Blend of Styles

3218 Madison Rd., Cincinnati, OH

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Midnight Rose T

Neysa is simply amazing! We absolutely loved our photos and the entire process of working with her. Not only is her work top-notch, but she is also a delight to be around! She was easy to work with ahead of time, and then made the day of the wedding simple and stress free. In fact, we barely noticed many of the photos she took, but she quietly and beautifully captured every single moment of our day! Bottom line - Belle and Blanc is one of our favorite vendors and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! Highly, highly recommend!

Amazing photos

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Emily B

I loved our pictures, both engagement and wedding. I know that when I look back at my pictures years from now they will still be wonderful and I will still love every single one of them. Their style is a perfect mix of candids and portraits to make for a great mix of photos.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Brandi L

I absolutely loved the work Neysa did! The only downside was the price, but she now has a compant with other photographers at a lesser price. Neysa did a wonderful job and I couldn't be happier with our photos.

Perfection

Reviewed on 1/21/2012 Elisabeth H

There is just not enough I can say about Neysa. She is an amazing person and an amazing photographer. Neysa and her 2nd photographer,Karen,captured our wedding day perfectly. They didn't miss a moment. They were never intrusive,in fact when I saw pictures from the big day there were many where I hadn't even realized the photographer was in the room with us! Needless to say the pictures are stunning and Neysa and Karen were a joy to be around on our big day. If you want pictures that will perfectly tell the story of your big day then you will want to meet Neysa.

Photos you'll treasure forever - and want to show

Reviewed on 1/05/2012 Lynn R

Putting my thoughts down into a coherent review is so difficult to do because all I want to do is gush about Neysa and the fabulous photos she has given us! Even now, two months after the wedding, I find myself being a total narcissus and going through our wedding photos again..and again...and again... From the start, it's safe to say that my husband and I had a photog-crush on Neysa. Listening to her vision of capturing our wedding day had us both swooning. We loved that she wasn't in your face, let the day unravel naturally, was waiting in the wings to capture every little moment, but still knew how to efficiently get the family portraits that your parents & grandparents are going to be asking for. I knew it was meant to be when I was holding back tears looking through pictures of OTHER PEOPLE'S weddings. Neysa was an absolute dream to work with. Responsive, honest, sincere, and so excited! With numerous weddings a year, I'm sure it's easy to just get into the mindset of "Oh it's another wedding". But she made us feel like we were the only wedding she was covering. On the day of, Neysa was amazing. Even our friends/guests commented on how fabulous she was and we grinned to each other, knowing that we were going to get some killer photos. Photos were the most important aspect of the wedding for us (besides pledging our lives to each other of course!) and neither of us worried AT ALL that she wasn't there getting everything. I remember a moment of panic when the priest told Neysa that she couldn't be at the front of the church during the ceremony, but when we got the pictures back, you would swear that she was standing right next to us because there wasn't a wonderful moment that she missed. People will always tell you that your wedding day is one big happy/emotional/ecstatic blur. And they're right. No matter how much you try to prevent it from going by and "living in the moment", it's going to happen. That is why we are so incredibly thankful for Neysa. When we got our photos back, I was immediately transported back to that day and felt overcome with the same emotions that we were feeling during the wedding. I love the fact that she was able to capture the little glances and moments that made our day so uniquely personal and wonderful. The photos are absolutely stunning in every way - truly works of art (and I say that without trying to sound conceited but just put into perspective how breath-takingly amazing Neysa's work is) A picture is worth 1,000 words, but I'd venture to say that Neysa's are worth about 100,000 and a bucketful of happy/wonderful tears. Our wedding photos are something we will always treasure and continue to thank Neysa for. I have joked with Neysa that when we're lucky enough to have kids, I am definitely having her take their pictures. Yes, I am trusting Neysa with all of our lives most important moments - that's how legit and awesome she is. Gushing has ended (even though I could continue to go on and on) Neysa is worth every single penny. Book and book soon!!

Fantasitc!

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Kaitlin B

We LOVE Neysa. She was such a joy to have around on our wedding day. Her photo-journalism style makes for fantastic photos, since they're more captured moments instead of posted photos. And she works fast - we had our photos back two weeks after the wedding!

Clearly the best!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jessica K

There are too many good things to say about Neysa. I love photography so I spent a lot of time looking for vendors. Then we met with a select group and from the moment we met Neysa we knew she was perfect for us. Not only is she an unbelievably talented photographer she is a great person. She is someone you want to spend your day with. Then you turn around and get these AMAZING photos.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Katie Z

Neysa is really the best. She was such an important part of our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results. She was easy to work with, very responsive, and we were happy to have her as a part of our special day. She even flew to Los Angeles to capture our engagement photographs - I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I highly recommend her!

The boy whisperer

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Meagn G

Neysa was amazing, from the meeting before the wedding over scones- (I had no idea about certain aspects of wedding photography and she carefully helped me along- without making me feel silly.) -to the day of. Firstly, there are very few photographers out there that can wrangle the pile of menfolk my husband had chosen. She and the second photographer did this without even blinking- thus earning them the title of boy-whisperer. She integrated seamlessly into the wedding day and based on her portfolio her photos are wonderful. She's pricey, but as this is my one big splurge for my wedding I wanted to make sure I hired someone who would cover all aspects of the day that I felt I could trust. Neysa was it. I'd recommend her without hesitation.

Stunning pictures

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Beth S

Neysa is amazing. Just take a look at her site and blog for samples of her great pictures. She has a great personality and is very laid back. She will get whatever pictures you want but if you give her creative license she will not disappoint. While she is pricey, this was my one big splurge of the wedding and it was so totally worth it. I have referred several others to her and they are happy as well. As an out of town bride, I can also say she is great to work with long distance which I know not all vendors can be.

Send Email