Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

320 W. Benson Street, Reading , OH (513) 429-3779

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Karen N

I loved the experience here! I eventually found my dress at another store, though I really wanted to buy here because of the experience. Danielle was amazing. She made me feel great even in dresses that weren’t right for me and we had a lot of laughs. The owner is also a... Read More designer, so the prices were better than other name brands. The space is pretty comfortable.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Bridgette B

So I may be a little biased because they helped me find my dress but what the hell, these ladies are awesome. I went into this appointment with disappointment after disappointment. When the consultant greeted me, she asked me a few quick questions and pulled some dresses for me.... Read More At first, the dresses weren't hitting the mark and I was like "oh great, another appointment with nothing to show for it." I told her straight up what I wanted and the my price range had some flex to it. She looked at me and said she knew exactly what to grab. She brought me out two dresses. One was a lace dress which looked simple to me at first. The other was a beautiful ball grown with Cascades running down the skirt. For some reason, she had me try on the lace dress first and I figured I would appease her and try it on. It seemed plain at first but she told me to trust her and I did. I cannot tell you how glad I am that I did. She turned a classic simple lace gown into a beautifully detailed gown that I could never have imagined in my wildest dreams. I'm not a big fan of crying but even I teared up. She found me my dress and it is perfect. It was also there personal line so it's going to be custom made to my measurements instead of ordering a size and having it altered. These women are amazing and I can not thank them enough.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Marie H

Dani was absolutely amazing! After trying on almost 15 gowns at another store in the district I headed over to my appointment at Belle. Dani asked me about our wedding, the theme we were going for, and what I was looking for in my dress. Once in the dressing room she encouraged... Read More me by saying the only opinion she will listen to is mine which made me more confident. She also said that I could say "like" all I want, but when I said "love" she would ask if I was saying "yes". She picked several dresses for me and the 3rd dress was love! She let me stay in it for a while and make sure, we even stepped outside to make sure I ordered the right color. I couldn't say enough nice things about Dani! It was awesome being able to try on dresses and have the sample actually fit! I ended up purchasing one of the Belle Curvy Couture dresses and customizing it so I have a truly unique dress that I love!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Brhi J

I had such a great experience at Belle Bridal! Stacy was so awesome to work with. Being a plus size bride was an intimidating thing at first, and then I walked into Belle. I've never felt so comfortable in my skin! They make you feel like you should feel when finding the... Read More perfect gown! And they really know what they are doing too! I chose the first gown they had me try on...I still tried on several other to make sure, but they nailed it on the first try. I highly recommend going here if you are a plus size bride.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Brittany W

I cannot say enough about this place. I am not the type of bride that loves trying anything on- let alone the single most important dress of her life. I had a couple of appointments else where left frustrated and empty handed. The owner and her staff couldn't have made my... Read More dress buying experience ANY better. If I would have gone to Belle first I may have found my dress weeks ago. I felt comfortable while parading dresses for my bridesmaids and never once did I feel like they were frustrated by my indecisiveness like I had felt at othet places. I came in wanting to try on any style because I had ZERO luck anywhere else. I am so happy I was able to find MY dress but most importantly they made me feel amazing in EVERY dress I tried on and when I put THE dress on.... everyone in the store complimented it. Thank you for taking the stress out of finding my one and only dress!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Heather D

Absolutely loved my experience at Belle Bridal. We went on a Sunday (open by appointment only) and loved that we did it that way. We had the whole store to ourselves and we found my dress fairly quickly. I felt absolutely beautiful and never felt pressured to get anything... Read More outside of my price range. It was so great to actually be able to try on all of the dresses- especially since I ended up buying the sample. Would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ariana Y

Loved loved loved belle bridal. I had just broken my foot and still kept my appt. They were accomodating and wonderful. I found my dream dress! It was stunning. I would highly recommend to all the curvy brides!! I drove down from Columbus and it was well worth it.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Eileen S

I cannot recommend Belle Bridal enough! I'm not a plus-sized girl, but found it difficult to find dresses that weren't for tiny people. I was pretty discouraged with the first couple of stores I went to, but Belle Bridal turned my day around! The women there couldn't have been... Read More nicer and made my experience amazing! I found my dress there and cannot wait for it to come in!

What an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Jessica C

I am a plus-sized girl, and was truly dreading the search for my perfect wedding dress. I didn't think I was ever going to find anything that made me look beautiful, but Belle really changed my mind. I went to the boutique with my mom and my fiancée. My consultant, I believe... Read More her name was Dorothy, met me at the door and informed me that because the date of my wedding was so soon, I would probably have to buy off-the-rack. This devastated me, as I had already expected not to find anything. She helped me look through all the dresses, and encouraged me to try on a few that I wasn't sure about. And I am SO glad she did!! I found an incredible fit-and-flare dress I would have typically never tried on because I never thought it would be flattering on me. When I walked out to show my mom and fiancée, we all teared up because it was just so perfect. I felt BEAUTIFUL. The dress had been damaged, so the owner let me know she would be discounting the dress to cover the alterations. I tried on a belt and a veil with the dress, and Dorothy helped me find the PERFECT veil for me - a beautiful birdcage veil that was just so absolutely me. My dress was originally $1068, with my belt and veil being approximately $200 each. I spent less than a thousand for all three pieces due to the owner working with my budget. I was floored that I was able to get the dress of my dreams and more for what I paid. My fiancée also decided at the end of the appointment that there was a dress she wanted to try on as well. They accommodated us, even bringing her additional dresses to try on, and helped her buy her perfect dress that day as well. We haven't gone to pick it up yet, but we will be returning soon because of their incredible selection and customer service!

Best in the Bridal District

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Rachel H

I made an appointment with Belle Bridal knowing nothing of their business. I came with 3 bridesmaids and a photo of my "dream dress". Renee, the attendant on duty asked my price range and selected several dresses for me that were very similar to my "out of my price range dream... Read More dress". To make a long story short, the first dress I tried on, a Spring 2015 Stella York ended up being "The One". I spent the rest of the day visiting other boutiques whose websites said things like, "No Appointment Necessary", but let me tell you... for good service an appointment is absolutely is necessary. After I tired on the last dress at the other shops my bridesmaids and mother hurried back down to Belle's and ordered my wedding dress and veil. I am so happy I found Belle's and that Renee was the one to help me find my dress.

wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Danielle G

I'm a bigger bride and I thought I'd never find a dress, except when I entered the shop of Belle Bridal! They had several dresses in my size!! The staff was amazing, very professional and very passionate about their job! I'm so pleased! =)

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Thank you so much to Belle Bridal Boutique! I worked with Stacey who was friendly, helpful and more than willing to work with me and my budget. They made me feel welcome and like I was family. After shopping at multiple stores and not being able to find anything, it was like a... Read More breath of fresh air to work with her. She was very good at listening to what I wanted and was able to pull dresses based on what I did and didn't like after trying a few on. I love my dress and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH !!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

I was invited by my grandsons' bride-to-be to accompany her to shop for her gown. Having been in the bridal business in the past, she knew I would bring my knowledge and expertise along on the quest. Having visited several salons without success, as the shopping hours were... Read More nearing closing we came to Belle Bridal Boutique!We were welcomed with a fresh enthusiasm as though their business day was just starting. Our bride found the perfect dress!There were fittings to follow and at each appointment there the attention/genuine interest on the part of Stacy(co-owner) and her staff, has been as though we were "family" to them! Make this your first stop when you're looking for that perfect dress for you! Belle Bridal Boutique is "first class" in every facet of the bridal business!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

I have only written 2 or 3 reviews ever and those were on restaurants but I have never felt more compelled to write one than I do for Belle Bridal Boutique. The treatment and service to my future daughter in law has been unmatched in every single category. The lengths Belle... Read More Bridal has gone to in order to get her in the dress of her dreams have been beyond words. The story is long but just suffice it to say these people have jumped through every hoop put before them. They actually jumped through the hoops on their own. They did everything imaginable to get her the dress she wanted in the shade she wanted even when the designer had discontinued the dress. It has been a clinic in customer service! Thank you Belle Bridal Boutique!

Amazing in every way!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

After searching many places for a dress, we walked into Belle Bridal and from the moment we walked in they were so amazing and helpful. They truly go above and beyond to make sure that every need you have is met and everything you have envisioned comes true. When I first fell in... Read More love with "THE dress" (I knew as soon as I put it on) we soon realized the dress did not come in bright white anymore. I had always envisioned my wedding dress to be bright white. So Stacey TRULY went above and beyond -- Calling every vendor possible searching for the dress in white, she called the actual maker of the dress to see if they would make an exception. I mean she truly did everything she could. After MANY trips from Columbus to the Bridal shop I decided I loved the dress so much that I no longer cared that it was diamond white instead of bright white. Through all of my back and forth and indecisiveness, Stacey and the whole Belle Bridal family were SO sweet and genuinely caring. They just want to make sure their brides are happy in the end! And I truly can say I had the best experience as a Bride. I will recommend Belle Bridal to any future brides! LOVE you guys!!! Xo -- Cierra

Belle is the Best

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Belle Bridal is absolutely wonderful! I was nervous about finding the perfect dress because I am plus sized and heard about Belle and knew I had to go. I'm so glad I did. They had such a huge section of dresses and they are all gorgeous! The staff is so sweet and very helpful as... Read More well. I felt so comfortable and knew they cared about trying to help me find the perfect dress for me. I would recommend Belle to anyone!

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Rebecca P

Belle Bridal is a great place for all sized brides. Being a plus size bride, I was so nervous about dress shopping. Belle Bridal had so many different dresses in all sizes. I had no problem trying on dresses I liked. I scheduled an appointment and had the sole attention of my... Read More consultant. She was so friendly and super helpful! I had such a great experience. I definitely recommend this boutique!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Jamie S

Totally loved my experience here. Was dreading the whole dress shopping experience but this place made it fun for me. I felt very comfortable here and being plus sized that is a hard thing to feel in a regular store. I could not be happier :)

Amazing in every way!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

These ladies at Belle Bridal are absolutely amazing. Out of all of the places I searched for my dress, no one was as sweet and helpful as these ladies. They go above and beyond to ensure happiness and do everything possible to make what the Bride envisions come to life. I will... Read More recommend them to all of my friends and family and anyone who wants exceptional service!! I am forever thankful to Stacey, Lucy, and Montana!! Xo

Best Wedding Shopping Experience Yet

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Victoria S

Belle Bridal Boutique is absolutely amazing. I opted to start shopping at this locale since I am a full figured woman. There were so many styles that fit me perfectly, and I just had a wonderful experience. Every employee I worked with was extremely friendly and helpful!

Plus Size Bride Heaven!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Samantha S

This place is wonderful for plus size brides! They have a lot of smaller sizes to try on too. The selection is amazing. They have all the trends. The staff is helpful and willing to work with your budget. I didnt have an appointment, but they were able to fit me in. I did not... Read More buy my dress from them. I was looking for something specific and they just did not have what I wanted. They have all the trends and style, I was just looking for something different than what is currently in. But they had something for every price point and silhouette.

Service, Style, and Selection

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Katie C

I initially went with Belle Bridal because unlike every other bridal store I had been to, Belle had over 15 dresses in my size to try on. Being a plus size woman made the idea of trying on wedding gowns less fun, and more terrifying and embarrassing. Not here. There were no... Read More "you're so beautiful plus size gal" fake speeches. I was a customer and I was treated with respect and care. The experience from beginning to ending was amazing and professional. I would definitely recommend Belle Bridal to any bride, no matter shape or size (they carry them all 0-32). Thanks Ladies!!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Angie W

I can't say enough about this store! Stacy is amazing and made me feel more beautiful then I ever dreamed. I picked a dress in April, came back in October with a different heart! I chose a brand new dress, she made it happen with no complaints and even with a smile. I am forever... Read More grateful for her and her appreciation for the me as a bride!

Flat out AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Jordan S

As a full figured girl I was pretty nervous to start dress shopping but my mother found Belle Boutique and I agreed to give it a shot (it was actually the first/only place we went). From the moment I walked in I knew it was the place for me! The staff was AMAZING! And I found... Read More the most perfect dress and veil! The owner is FABULOUS to work with! Would highly recommend any bride check it out!

THE BEST PLACE IN CINCY!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Ashley H

Okay, I cannot say enough about this place. I had the WORST experience at David's Bridal and was all sorts of nervous about trying on dresses. I made an appointment because I wanted to try on dresses that actually fit - that was what I was most nervous about. I walked in and... Read More Stacy immediately came around the corner with the biggest smile on her face and I was welcomed from the start. She actually listened to what I wanted and when the dress I THOUGHT I would like ended up not working out, she put me in a dress that literally took my breath away - it was the second dress I tried on with her. She knows exactly what type of dress to use with your body type and makes you feel like a million dollars. When I had to order the dress, she worked ridiculously hard to make sure that the dress was in on time and ready for me with plenty of time to spare. She was willing to work with me on payments for the dress and never made money an awkward conversation. When the dress came in, she celebrated with me and we even teared up talking about the wedding together. She will make you feel like you are a part of her family and you will NOT want to buy a dress anywhere else. The shop is beautiful. The dresses are out of this world. Stacy is nothing but incredible - I cannot, cannot say enough about this place and about Stacy. GO HERE! :) :)