Belle Fiore, LLC

We are serving the Tri-State area

Specializing in Floral & Wedding Decorations

We are 15 years in business, conceptualizing and executing everything from Royal Weddings to the most intimate events. Our team consists of talented members, each with esteemed backgrounds, who will work tirelessly to assure that your special day does not remain just a beautiful dream, but becomes your unforgettable reality. Our designer, from Dubai, did weddings for the Royal Families in Abu Dhabi & Qatar, can give you the elegant, creative, royal touch at affordable pricing.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

35 S. Middletown Rd., Nanuet, NY We are serving the Tri-State area (917) 975-7719

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Jenan M

What a stunningly beautiful wedding we had - thanks to Belle Fiore!!! Flowers are beautiful on their own, but Mo's added touch and vision made them all that more beautiful and special! My bouquet was INCREDIBLE - the colors, the size, the different flowers - far exceeded my... Read More expectations. My toss bouquet was a mini replica of my actual bridal bouquet. My bridesmaid's bouquets were the prettiest, simplest bundle of pink roses with beautiful greens to give them an extra romantic feel. Our center pieces - we had 15 large Moroccan lanterns and 15 large round, tall pieces scattered throughout the room. Our sweetheart table was overflowing with beauty! Our cake: the most amazing, simply but beautifully decorated cake I've ever seen at a wedding! We are so truly grateful to Mo and Nadia (who was just a pleasure to work with between her ideas, responsiveness, reassurance that we were in good hands, etc) for making our day as beautiful as can be. You won't be disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jen I

Hi Nadia and Mo! Just wanted to say thank you soooooooo much for your beautiful work for my wedding. Everything was AHHHMAZZZING and BEAUTIFUL. You gave me exactly what I wanted and MORE. I tried to take a moment and just look around and I was blown away. The church was... Read More decorated perfectly, the cocktail room with the small arrangements, the bunches of roses around our pictures, the flowers you gave for my cake, the ARCH!!! I can not thank you enough. I am so happy I went with you guys and it won't end here. I will def send any and all my friends your way. And God willing I will get to see you and do business again. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart ! Sending all my love! Jen & Roy Tuncarslan

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kassandra S

Nadia was the florist from my dreams!! From our very first phone call to the morning of the wedding she was so kind and welcoming. Never once did she make me feel like I was asking too much or being annoying ;) The wedding was so magical! I was looking for a rustic/chic look... Read More and she made it everything I could have ever dreamed of! I couldn't have chosen a better company to work with. Thank you SO much!!! I will forever be grateful <3

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Tori H

We met with a few florists before we decided on Belle Fiore, but they were the only ones that I felt truly understood the look I was going for with our floral décor for my wedding day. I immediately felt comfortable with Mo & Nadia during our first consultation. Mo was able to... Read More take my words and bring everything to life!! My bridal bouquet was visionary, and to this day I keep getting more and more hits on Instagram with glowing remarks in regards to the work that Belle Fiore created!! This only speaks VOLUMES as to the quality and professional service that Belle Fiore provided for me on my day! THANK YOU so much Belle Fiore for making my dream come true!! I recommend Belle Fiore to every bride to have their dreams come true!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Francheska R

Dear Nadia and Mo, We were very pleased with how everything turned out. Thank you so much!! We appreciate all of your hard work as well as that of your team. Everything was beautiful!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jen T

We couldn't be happier! Belle Fiore did such a stunning job! Nadia was very attentive to detail and made sure she understood what we liked. Upon providing her with all of the details via email, text, and phone; we then received a comprehensive, detailed proposal from Belle... Read More Fiore. We then booked a consultation in person to book our wedding at their office and we loved their showroom! This is where we met Mo, the Designer that works magic with flowers. The second meeting included a FREE showing of the centerpiece that Mo designed based upon our criteria. We were beyond delighted with what he created; and then he took everything a step further in working with us to make several changes to work within our budget and needs. Everything turned out so beautiful! The Belle Fiore Team, between attention to detail and delivering absolute beauty; you can’t go wrong!! We got so many compliments on how amazing everything looked. We will definitely recommend Belle Fiore to everyone!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Larry D

Belle Fiore were extremely easy to work with and able to meet our budget. The flowers were gorgeous, especially the ones that Mo made for the mantle above the fireplace. Absolutely stunning and my parents took some home. We met a few other florists and felt this husband and wife... Read More team understood what we wanted. Thank you Mo and Nadia.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Marianela R

Working with Mo & Nadia at Belle Fiore was an incredibly pleasant experience. From the first meeting I was so impressed with their knowledge and helpfulness when it came to selecting my wedding day floral decor. I had ideas about what I wanted and Mo showcased his portfolio and... Read More some examples in their showroom that gave life to my vision. I met with them 1 more time leading up to the wedding to finalize my order and payments. During this time they were so professional and made sure that any adjustments that I needed to make depending on my needs were addressed to the minute detail. On the actual day of the wedding Belle Fiore was timely and professional; I was in awe at how beautiful the flowers turned out! The centerpieces and bouquets look like they came out of a wedding magazine photo shoot! I am recommending Belle Fiore to everyone because they are professional, easy to work with, and provide beautiful floral arrangements and decor!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Mayra C

Mo did an incredible job on my wedding day and 5 stars just doesn’t do this man, nor his team at Belle Fiore justice!! When I first met with him, I brought him inspirational pictures of what I imagined for my wedding day. Then when I saw my bridal bouquet, the centerpieces,... Read More and the INCREDIBLE arrangement that he designed for our sweetheart table; he took my breath away by how he not only captured what I had asked for, but he went above and beyond to make it better than I could have ever imagined. Besides the floral work he did, he was so helpful in making sure we stayed within our budget without jeopardizing any beauty. I have been spreading the word about him and Belle Fiore to all of my soon-to-be engaged friends. His work is one that I will share with everyone I know!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Mahmood C

We loved everything about the hanging garden!! How you guys pulled off this spectacular design with the hall double booking and the heat and time crunch, we can't even fathom how you guys made our dreams come true!! In the end, the guests loved every detail about the wedding... Read More and we loved how everything turned out. We can't thank you enough for that. We had an amazing time and at the end we were so happy to have shared such a special day with you both. Thank you for all your help. It all comes from the heart! We truly love you guys!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Valeria T

I can't begin to tell you how pleased I was with Belle Fiore! I would highly recommend them for your wedding (or any other occasion). For the consultation, I brought in inspirational pictures to show Mo & Nadia what I had in mind for my wedding. During that consult, Mo showed me... Read More his portfolio & their showroom has a beautiful array of sample décor, and I was SO impressed. I knew I would have nothing to worry about – everything was so beautiful. I was excited!! The day of the wedding they arrived ahead of schedule, were extremely professional, and everything was spot on! By the time I arrived to the venue everything was all set up and looked absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much Belle Fiore for being a part of our special day and making it so lovely. All of my guests still comment on the gorgeous décor for the ceremony & reception!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Samantha S

Jaw-dropping, Absolutely Stunning...Mo at Belle Fiore is a visionary, able to capture beauty, romance, and elegance into a tangible reality, one word: perfection. Belle Fiore’s team was warm, engaging, fun, knowing of what we wanted and how to attain them within our budget. I... Read More truly didn’t think that our floral/wedding décor budget would be sufficient in creating the image in my mind, but let me tell you, Mo not only met that vision -- He SURPASSED it -- and without spending even a penny more. He is, beyond a doubt, an artist in the truest sense of the word. From my bouquet, to the pergola used for the ceremony, cocktail tables, reception and cake, every petal picture perfect. I can’t say Thank You enough to Mo and his team at Belle Fiore!! I recommend them to all my friends and family and THANK YOU for making my wedding day absolutely STUNNING!!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016

WOW is all that comes to mind when I think back to the ABSOLUTELY STUNNING floral arrangements that beautifully decorated myself the girls, mom, church and venue. I can't tell you how blown away we were by all of them THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Nadia, Mo and Rebecca from the... Read More bottom of my heart!!!!! Meghan M.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Maria Christina G

Picking florists for your wedding day can be an extremely daunting task. So let me get this off of your check list; CHOOSE BELLE FIORE AS YOUR FLORIST!!!! Their level of professionalism, creativity, ability to develop your concept on paper into a beautiful, rich, elegant reality... Read More is BAR NONE!! I was so picky about the details of my wedding theme and changed my mind at least 2 dozen times; they were so patient, understood my plight, and worked with me to make certain that my ideas were understood with clarity. Nadia, is so detail oriented, responds so quickly, and professionally to all communication. Mo, he is an absolute wizard when it comes to developing the perfect theme and executing the most astonishing floral/wedding décor!! I knew I found the right place, when after I saw his work that he had done in Dubai during our first consultation; the attention that he pays to detail is meticulous and EXACTLY what I needed for my day!! Our ceremony and reception were held in two separate locations, and their logistics team didn’t miss a beat!! The photos came out amazing for each venue. The décor so unique, centerpieces so lush and rich. My bouquet was beyond my wildest dreams! Nadia & Mo, are an excellent team & go above and beyond to ensure that you are absolutely thrilled with your day. They even sent me a thank you text afterwards thanking me for being a part of my special day. It was an absolute pleasure working with Belle Fiore, & I will recommend them to all my friends & family in the future!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

PERFECTION BEAUTIFULLY EXECUTED!! Belle Fiore took all of my fiancee's inspirations; & words do not serve any justice as for the results! Their talented team transformed the entire reception room into something out of a romantic movie scene!! From the tables displaying high... Read More centerpieces with rich & full floral arrangements, to our sweet heart table having flowers literally flowing down to the floor, and behind us a hand made non-traditional absolutely spectacular arch!! Nadia kept our stress levels nearly non-existent by her professional follow-up and always replying to our questions in the most timely manner. Mo, well, Mo is so gifted as a designer, and what you bring with you for your consultation as an inspirational thought; he simply has a vision to enhance to beauty of the ENTIRE THEME!! All in all the decor was absolutely beautiful & amazing for our wedding day. Not only did we LOVE EVERYTHING, our guests LOVED everything as well; and every single floral arrangement was taken home that evening!! Thank you so much Belle Fiore for being a part of our wedding day and giving us beautiful memories to cherish for a life time!!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Meghan M

I knew I needed to work with Nadia and Mo for my wedding at first glance of their work. I found them by chance but I know they were meant to be who I put in the hands of my floral decor. Flowers are such an important part of any wedding day and there was no doubt in my mind Mo... Read More would design the most romantic and beautiful array of flowers for my and my girls' hands, in my church and my venue; he did not disappoint. I had both specific and general ideas in mind with a reasonable budget that I wasn't sure would quite coordinate. Mo and Nadia worked with me and made my vision come true while keeping my budget important to them. They took into account every detail I had while using their expertise to make it even more beautiful. We had such a beautiful church alter and spread of high and low center pieces in our ballroom. Almost all of our guests complimented on the design and I owe most of it to Mo's work and Nadia's help. I highly recommend using Belle Fiore for your wedding or other events. They are not only wonderful professionals to trust with events but also very kind and caring people to work with . Thank you so incredibly much, Mo and Nadia!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Belle Fiore provided exceptional floral designs all whilst staying within our budget for our wedding day!! Not only did they provide the original concept that we had discussed and had formulated the proposal with, we were ecstatic to see the additional creations that Mo... Read More provided the day of our wedding for no charge what-so-ever!!! Absolutely beautiful floral arrangements, and all of our guests kept complimenting our tastes! Thank you so much Belle Fiore for making our day, a beautiful memory for a life-time!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Thank you so much Belle Fiore!!!! The flowers & design that Mo created for us was absolutely spectacular! You guys helped me stay within my budget by taking on the responsibility of moving all of the arrangements from my ceremony (1 hour away from the reception), to the venue;... Read More and everything remained so rich & lush...Mo has a magic touch with flowers :). It was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined!! We absolutely LOVED everything that you put together for us & will recommend you to all of our friends & family.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Amazing Service & Beautiful Décor!! My experience with Belle Fiore was simply amazing! They made my floral/wedding design theme for my wedding day absolutely PERFECT!! Nadia followed up with me every step of the way to make sure the process was stress free; and Mo designed the... Read More most gorgeous flowers for my day. All of my guests kept complimenting me on the centerpieces, which is a significant attribute to Belle Fiore. I totally recommend the Belle Fiore Team to whomever is seeking beautiful floral/wedding décor at reasonable pricing. Thank you Belle Fiore for making beautiful memories of a life time for me!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

BEST FLORIST EVER!!! I contacted Belle Fiore when my contract fell through with my original florist. My wedding was only 3 weeks away!! And I live in Florida and was driving up to NJ for this most special day!!! Also having to deal with all my family flying in from overseas,... Read More and trying to coordinate all of these moving parts; needless to say I WAS STRESSED OUT! But when I reached out to Belle Fiore and first dealt with Nadia, her friendly demeanor & professionalism immediately put me at ease as she was able to calmly walk me through all the steps. We designed my entire wedding theme between text messages & emails; as I was in Florida until 1 week prior to my wedding day. The designer was able to grasp immediately what I was trying to attain!! I couldn’t believe how easy the process was of just sharing my ideas and then Belle Fiore put their beautiful touch, and what I received was ABOVE & BEYOND all of my dreams!! All my personal flowers were GORGEOUS!! And get this, in all of this, I forgot to tell Belle Fiore that I had an additional table to decorate at the reception. I can ASSURE you that Belle Fiore didn’t leave ONE table without the most beautiful center pieces. Belle Fiore went above & beyond for my wedding day!! Definitely they deserve 5+ stars for their service & commitment to delivering perfection!! Thank YOU so very much Belle Fiore & I will recommend you to all my friends & family!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

Top Notch service provided by Belle Fiore! We contacted them with extremely short notice as our prior florist bailed on us at the last moment. I contacted Nadia, with the wedding occurring in 2.5 weeks. Nadia was extremely friendly and she had the amazing ability to keep me... Read More calm & focused during this most stressful time. The floral presentation was AWESOME & they really got exactly what our vision was!! From client services to delivering over-the-top floral decorations for the wedding day; the Belle Fiore team is superb & I will definitely recommend them to all!! Thanks again Belle Fiore for helping make our wedding a beautiful memory!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 E H

Nadia and Mo were amazing from day 1! Nadia was responsive and cooperative throughout the process - she listened and provided helpful input, without being pushy. I loved how organized Nadia was and really appreciated how well she kept me on track with our timelines without... Read More stress. I met with Mo (and Nadia in person) after the initial call and he was also very attentive and provided excellent guidance. The flowers were perfect day-of and we received so many compliments from our guests! Mo helped me build a gorgeous and unique sweetheart table and it was EXACTLY as discussed. All of the floral arrangements were fresh and nothing short of stunning. I'm so glad I found Belle Fiore and highly recommend them, especially if you have a unique vision for your wedding flowers.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Belle Fiore went above and beyond in every aspect. All of my arrangements were made with precise detail and everything I ever asked for! The staff worked very hard to make sure they fit all of our needs for the wedding. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Kateryna M

Absolutely the best florist ever!! Mo and Nadia are the amazing, they made my dream wedding become reality. The nicest, most generous and greatest people you can ever meet. They worked with me, helped me stay on budget and exceeded my expectations. I recommend them to every... Read More bride. Love you guys can't thank you enough for everything!

Wedding florist

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

I used Belle Fliore for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. The flower arrangements for the church, bouquets, boutineers and reception were phanomenal!! The vibrant colors and freshness of the flowers were superb. They work with you and the value for the cost was amazing.... Read More Their kindness and professional attitude were great; so accommodating in all aspects. I highly recommend them for any floral needs.