Belle Mariée Weddings

South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and beyond.

Experience & Excellence. Imagine the Possibilites.

At Belle Mariée Weddings, we know that there is so much planning and preparation that goes into crafting your dream wedding just to make that one day so extremely special, for you, your fiancé, and your guests. These are the moments that make the memories that last a lifetime. Let us design your dream wedding around you, a celebration that expresses the journey of your love story, honors age old family traditions or brings in new and exciting twists on the traditional wedding that leaves your guests with lasting impressions of your perfect day. This is only one moment in the beginning of your new life, let us make it the most memorable!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Aiken, SC South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia and beyond. (803) 645-5824
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/09/2017

Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times over to Jeannine and Belle Mariee Weddings! It was great working with Jeannine, she is so detailed oriented and pays attention to even the smallest details. She was awesome all the way from the engagement party through to our... Read More wedding. She was there every step of the way and I can't begin to tell you how much working with her meant to me. From the word go, she took the ball and ran with it, not even dropping it once. Everything ran so smoothly, I was amazed. If there were any problems, I never knew about them. Having someone who took care of every single thing from start to finish was such a blessing. She thought of everything, even things I wouldn't have even begun to think of. Thank you again, you made my wedding the most special day imaginable!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Amy M

I can't begin to express my satisfaction of Belle Mariée Weddings, they lived up to every expectation and beyond. When I initially became engaged, I thought in great detail about how I wanted my perfect day to be. By using Belle Mariée Weddings, my vision of the Perfect... Read More Wedding became a reality. As there wasn't much time between my actual engagement and wedding, planning my big day actually became enjoyable as I didn't have to worry about every little detail Belle Mariée Weddings did that for me. Jeannine was well prepared, highly organized, and extremely knowledgeable about the different vendors in the area. I wasn't left to feel like a "client", it was as if they were planning the perfect day for themselves. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable, they are extremely responsive to emails and phone calls, and the day of the wedding went so smoothly and effortlessly. I highly recommend Jeannine & Belle Mariée Weddings, not just for their professional services but also for their personal touches and the warmth they bring to wedding planning.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Brandy B

Belle Mariee Weddings. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!! My wedding was amazing and FUN! Everything was falling apart and I was beyond stressed - then I called Belle Mariee Weddings and this Magic lady showed up and handled everything but the groom! Very impressed with... Read More everyone I met! I actually got to enjoy my day and knew that everything was going to be perfect. (and I am a bit of a control freak) Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Brittany D

Brittany & Darrick Jeannine at Belle Mariée Weddings was a blessing to work with! She coordinated everything for our wedding from setting up all our vendor appointments and helping us with selecting the perfect vendors for us. She ran everything behind the scenes and we didn’t... Read More have a worry in the world during our wedding. She’s a joy to work with, so friendly and professional and we’ve made a friend for life! If you want the perfect wedding, Jeannine and Belle Mariée Weddings is the wedding planner that you need!

Jeannine M. Campbell

Hello! My name is Jeannine Campbell and I am the owner of Belle Mariée Weddings. I am originally from Bucks County, Pennsylvania and I moved here to beautiful Aiken, SC after meeting the love of my life. I am a hopeless romantic and just love the idea of happily ever after. I truly believe that love knows no boundaries and love is love, no matter who you are! I have over twenty years experience with success in planning everything from engagement parties, bridal showers and weddings to after parties. I would love to plan and coordinate your special day for you. Let me make the wedding of y