On-Location Hair and Makeup

With over 10 years of bridal experience we can assure your wedding day will be a breeze. With a team of talented artists to assist, you and your bridesmaids are in great hands! Belle Noelle uses only the best makeup brushes and latest techniques. Our makeup line consists of MAC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Urban Decay, BECCA, and Benefit just to name a few. We take monthly classes with celebrity MUA's and hair stylists to make sure you have the latest in glam! If lashes are what you want, then you shall receive! We carry both individual as well as strip lashes. Most salons charge an arm and a leg to travel to your venue, at Belle Noelle we offer EXCEPTIONAL pricing. You shouldn't be punished just because you fell in love right? Right.

935 W.main Street, Branford, CT CT, NY, NJ, MA, RI (860) 305-6456
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Johnna W

As a perfectionist bride on the hunt for that “just right” beauty team I immediately knew that Kiki at Belle Noelle Beauty was the one for me! Kiki took note of my vision and brought it to life! I felt like a beautiful princess on my wedding day and it was truly thanks to Belle... Read More Noelle Beauty !!! Kiki not only made me feel beautiful & special that day, she was there for me throughout the wedding planning process with advice and reassurance for any beauty (or just stressed out bride) concerns that I had. If you are looking for a beauty service that is very personal, attention to detail & is there to help you to be your most beautiful self then look no further - this is the real deal. I only wish I had more reasons to use her services! Xoxo

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kelly L

Choosing Belle Noelle Beauty for my wedding day was the best choice I could have made. For a girl who doesn't wear a lot of makeup on a day to day basis, I wanted a more natural look on my wedding day and I was beyond pleased with what Kyra gave me. When I went for my trial, I... Read More immediately felt comfortable and in good hands. Kyra listened to my vision on what I wanted for hair and makeup. She not only gave me the soft, elegant look I was going for, but made me look EXACTLY as I envisioned, and this was just my trial! Throughout the months up until my wedding day, any question I had Kyra was able to answer and always texted or emailed me back promptly. I went to Kyra the day of my rehearsal for a blow out and was amazed at what she could do with just a blow dryer and round brush. For someone who ALWAYS straightens her hair, Kyra gave me tips on how to keep my hair healthy for my wedding and was able to provide a perfect blow out the day before my wedding. On the day of my wedding, Kyra and Yajaira provided amazing hair and makeup for my mom, mother-in-law and all of my bridesmaids. My whole bridal party looked beautiful and flawless. Kyra made sure she took her time with my hair and makeup and did not leave until she knew I was 100% happy with how I looked. The detail to attention that Kyra and Yajaira took meant everything to me. I would highly recommend Belle Noelle Beauty to anyone and everyone that is looking for a well priced, professional, and fun makeup and hair team for any occasion.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Paiten M

Choosing Kiki from Belle Noelle Beauty Group to do my wedding day hair and makeup was one of the best decisions I made!!! When I went for my bridal hair trial, we both hit it off and clicked right away! She even greeted me with mimosas; I mean what a great way to start off the... Read More day, and a great first impression!! Just by watching her work, you can tell Kiki is a perfectionist; she pays attention to detail and she’s so passionate about what she does, and she’s incredibly talented!!!! I showed her several pictures of what styles I was leaning towards, and just judging by the style of my dress, she was able to help me choose this glamorous and romantic 1950s inspired wavy hairstyle that was perfect! She transformed me from plain Jane, into a beauty bombshell for my wedding. I also chose to add one of her own jeweled and beaded hair combs from her beautiful hairpiece collection, to be the perfect addition to make my look complete! The day of my wedding, Kiki brought along her partner, Yajaira, who did the hair for my bridesmaids. She did an amazing job with their hair, and created beautiful hairstyles straight from our Pinterest boards! Yajaira even worked tirelessly to go the extra mile to make my very picky sister-in-law happy (which is extremely hard to do). Throughout the whole day, Kiki made the entire process so much fun, cracking jokes, and she completed my hair and makeup FLAWLESSLY!! I will always remember Kiki and Yajaira, and can’t thank them enough for working with me and my bridal party! I highly recommend Belle Noelle Beauty Group, because they made everything so easy and I never had to worry about my hair and makeup knowing that I was in such great hands!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Amy J

I booked with Belle Noelle Beauty only 10 days before my wedding after the salon I originally booked with was a nightmare! Kiki was so quick to respond and answered all my questions. I am so lucky that Yajaira was available for my wedding day! My first (and only) trial with her... Read More went perfectly and she made my vision came to life! Kiki and Yajaira were so kind and went above and beyond for me to help me out for my wedding. Yajaira did my hair and makeup, hair and makeup for my MOH, makeup for my mom, and hair for two of my bridesmaids. We did not feel rushed at all and the quality was amazing, our hair and makeup lasted all day and night! Yajaira was so accommodating and made sure we were enjoying our time before the wedding, giving us mimosa and snack breaks. She even stuck around to make sure my floral crown was able to stay cool in the cooler and made sure it fit perfectly before she left. It was the first time my mom had her makeup professionally done; she said she felt like a movie star! Our makeup and hair did not only look perfect in real life, but looked amazing in our wedding photos as well. If I could do it all over again, I would have booked with Belle Noelle to begin with! I could not even come up with a complaint if I had to; they are the best! I will be forever grateful to Kiki and Yajaira.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Brittany W

Kyra is AH-MAZING!!!! She traveled from Branford, CT all the way to Banner Elk, North Carolina to do my bridal hair and makeup. She also did the hair styling for all of my bridesmaids. They were stunning! The pictures are perfection themselves!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jaclyn Q

Kiki was amazing! She was friendly, professional, and made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Caitlin M

Kiki is the best! We met back in May to do a hair and makeup trial the morning of our engagement pictures - she did an awesome job! I loved having the trial done in advance because I felt comfortable heading into my wedding day. Spending the morning of my wedding day with Kiki... Read More and her team was great - they really calmed my nerves and were a lot of fun to hang out with. We all were so happy with the way our hair and makeup turned out, too! We loved having Belle Noelle Beauty come to us - being able to get ready in our home was very important to me and the whole experience was perfect. Kiki was great to work with, and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Nicole S

Belle Noelle Beauty did an incredible job of making my mother, my entire bridal party of 8, and myself feel beautiful and relaxed for my September 2017 wedding. They arrived on location for us at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven early and got straight to work when we arrived.... Read More They were able to get all of our hair and makeup done to perfection with plenty of time to spare! Kiki is so talented and completely nailed the soft, beachy, romantic look I was going for! It was so nice to have such a wonderful team of professional, fun and experienced ladies. I highly recommend Belle Noelle Beauty to anyone wishing to look and feel their best on their big day!! :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Nicole L

Kiki and the Belle Noelle Beauty team were wonderful for my wedding in July. Kiki was very patient with my indecisiveness and made sure I was 100% happy and comfortable on my wedding day. My girls loved their unique, personalized styles and continue to tell me how pleased they... Read More were as they look at pictures of the day. I would highly recommend Kiki!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jessy D

Kiki was one of the best decisions I made for my July 1 wedding. She was professional and a joy to be around the morning of! She and her assistant sang, danced, chatted, and took pictures with us - it calmed my wedding jitters and got me in the party mood! My maids and I looked... Read More stunning and our makeup & hair held up after 12 hours of celebrating.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Nicole D

These girls are the best! If you want to look amazing on your wedding day book Belle Noelle Beauty. My bridesmaids and I all loved getting ready with these ladies who are professional, fun and experienced! You cant go wrong with this glam squad!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Noelle D

Belle Noelle Beauty did an incredible job making not only myself feel beautiful, but my entire bridal party. Kiki is very responsive an answered all of my questions within a timely manner. It was so nice to have such a wonderful team of professionals that helped me feel gorgeous... Read More and calm on my special day. There is not any style they can't complete from my grandmother to my bridesmaids they all looked stunning! I highly recommend Belle Noelle Beauty to anyone wishing to look and feel their best.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Erin B

Kiki is an incredibly talented artist, attentive professional and remarkably accommodating! From my very first consultation to the day of my wedding, Kiki remained alert to every thought and graciously worked with me to refine my wedding day look. I had shown her a picture of my... Read More grandmother, who was very close to me, on her wedding day and Kiki re-created her look with a modern flare that reflected me through and through! Additionally, she even came to my house, the day before the wedding, to tend to my unruly hair so it was picture perfect the next day! Kiki goes above and beyond to make sure you and your bridesmaids feel beautiful and pampered the whole day. Her artistry should be praised and her passion for what she does should be admired. I couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Dana P

I am so glad I chose Belle Noelle Beauty for hair and makeup for my wedding in July 2016. I knew I wanted someone I could trust (I am so picky!) and who would travel and get the wedding party ready in our hotel. From the minute I met Kiki, I felt totally comfortable being honest... Read More about my style, giving feedback, and trusting her advice. To this day, I drive from Boston to CT just so she can cut and color my hair (I will never let anyone else touch it). On my wedding day, I felt absolutely flawless. She did hair and makeup on my bridesmaids and every.single.one of them loved their looks. That has never happened before in any wedding I've been in! If you want to feel like a princess on your wedding day, feel 100% like yourself, and have a blast -- choose Belle Noelle Beauty. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Gina R

Belle Noelle Beauty did an AMAZING job on me and my bridesmaids for my May 2016 wedding! Kiki, Jajaira, and Paula are so talented! They were all a pleasure to work with and so friendly!! They made sure me and my 8 bridesmaids plus mom and grandmother had flawless hair and... Read More makeup, and got exactly the look they were after. They arrived right on time, and got straight to work! They were able to get 10 girl's hair and makeup done on time and looking perfect. I asked for a romantic and soft look for me and my bridesmaids, and they nailed it. I would highly recommend Belle Noelle for any bride! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to these girls :)

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Natalie P

I recently had my makeup done for my wedding by Kiki & her associate and WOW they did a fabulous job. I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day (Thanks Kiki!) Myself, the entire bridal party, my mother and grandmother's makeup all looked absolutely amazing! They... Read More were able to get 9 women done in just about 3.5 hours and each and every person came out looking stunning! They are excellent at what they do, and they fit your makeup to your style. They are extremely professional, fun and their pricing is reasonable! If you are looking for makeup artists to make you look beautiful on your wedding day, or any other occasion, I HIGHLY recommend giving Kiki at Belle Noelle Beauty a call today!

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Rachael T

Kiki was fantastic to work with. She was fun and calm (which was appreciated). I do not remember the name of the person helping her, but she was equally as great. Everyone's hair and makeup came out beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Karen D

Kiki went above and beyond any expectations that I could have had for my wedding hair and make-up. This is an important part of the wedding look, and I immediately knew I was in wonderful hands. On the wedding day, Kiki arrived on time and ready to work. She and her work... Read More partner, were professional, yet personable. They listened to each of my bridesmaids, and mom's wants and needs, likes and dislikes to create a truly personal look for each. Both hair and makeup lasted throughout the day and far into the evening. My photos are stunning and I have Kiki to thank. I have, and will continue to recommend Kiki and Yajaira again and again. Thank you!

Amazing job!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Christine D

Kiki was amazing! She did such a great job on me and my bridesmaid hair and makeup! She even drove 2+ hours to my venue, and still showed up early! My makeup was done exactly the way I imagined it! Not too much but stood out very well in pictures! I would recommend her to... Read More anyone!

Kiki Noelle

BNB is my traveling hair and makeup artistry company. Based out of Branford, CT we travel all over New England for clients. In salon we offer hair cutting, colour, as well as waxing. Our mobile services include both airbrush and traditional makeup, and on location hair styling. We have services for weddings, photo shoots, proms, pageants, you name it!