A unique shopping experience! that's all about YOU

Hello Lovely ladies! We are located in beautiful Downtown Great Falls, and we want to make your wedding bliss a reality, starting with a fabulous dress meant for YOU! We are very much looking forward to the privilege of helping you get ready for your special day!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Fashion

320 Central Ave, Great Falls, MT (406) 952-0808

What Great Falls needed!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 larissa b

I have always been apprehensive about going to buy wedding dresses from anywhere in Great Falls, mostly because I've been to some with my friends when they were getting married, and never fully enjoyed the experience. Belles & Lace has the perfect atmosphere for anyone and... Read More everyone. It has a nice open layout, with dresses hanging in the main area so you can see the whole selection. There are plenty of seats so you can bring friends, I brought 5 and there was still room to sit! I told Courteney and Sue (the owners) my vision for my wedding day and they chose the exact dresses I would have picked myself. They also gave me the chance to bring any other dresses back that I wanted. The very first dress I tried on, I bought. You can't find that designer anywhere else near Great Falls, and I am 100% certain that dress was made for me!! The other dresses I tried on were gorgeous and unique as well, but the one I ended up buying was perfect. Their accessories from Twigs & Honey are incredible! I've never seen anything like them at any wedding I've been to. I bought a beautiful gold headband that is delicate and also fits my wedding vision. My friends loved the experience as well. They said they would recommend Belles & Lace to anyone they know who is getting married. I really don't feel like you can get the one-on-one service you get here, from anywhere else in town. They block out a period of time for you and lock the door! I didn't feel pressured AT ALL. I wish I was getting married a second time, or had the money, to go in and do it all again to find another dress. Thanks for everything you guys!

2014-06-12T17:11:25 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Larrisa!! We are so so stoked for your wedding :) you will be absolutely stunning!! even more then you already are <3

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Kelsey S

Very easily scheduled my first appointment despite buying during their busy season. The whole experience was very relaxed and fun, and the minute I found "the dress," they made it very special by popping some champagne and making sure I celebrated the moment with my mom!

2017-04-08T13:26:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for coming in!! <3 So glad your wedding dress experience was one to remember! Congrats!

Good Selection

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Megan S

They had a good selection, definitely worth a look.

Such a fun place!

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Corgan B

My friend is very recently engaged and was in town from Texas. We stopped in without an appointment just to look around and ended up getting amazing help! Courteney took her time with my friend and really listened to what she wanted. She offered a wide variety of styles and... Read More really knew what she was talking about! Even though my friend was not ready to purchase her dress that day, Courteney gave her the names of the dresses she liked and let her know they would be receiving more soon that would fit her tastes. Love this place and will for sure be recommending it to anyone looking for a dress!

2014-06-12T17:12:46 Response from the vendor

We were so happy she stopped in! She is going to be the most beautiful bride :) thanks for bringing her in! and of course the kind words <3