88 E Main St, Mendham, NJ (862) 432-8932

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Julie T

I was on the fence about having my invites hand addressed by a professional, I wasn't sure it would be worth the cost. Using Barbara might be the best decision I made during wedding planning- she is AMAZING!!! 100% worth the cost- I actually think for what she does, she is very... Read More reasonably priced. It saved me time, which is priceless. Her work is incredible and above that she is patient and professional (as I changed my mind a few times and had some address changes). She has several styles to choose from and also guided me on which would work best with my invite. I could not recommend her more!! An invitation is the first impression your guest has of your event, it sets the tone- it's so important!! Hire her- she's fabulous!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Claire V

Barbara came highly recommend by our florist, A Touch of Elegance, and she certainly did not disappoint. She was amazing to work with; eliminating stress by answering any questions we had promptly and offering great advice. All of our guests loved our mirror seating chart with... Read More the beautiful calligraphy and adorable personal touches. We cannot thank you enough Barbara!!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Tom M

We were referred to Barbara by a close friend, and she was, hands down, the most responsive and professional vendor with whom we worked on our wedding. Barbara's work is excellent, she always responded to our outreach quickly, and she turned around our calligraphy - flawlessly -... Read More in just a few days. Would recommend her without reservation!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kaity D

Barbara was outstanding! She was so helpful and accommodating with lettering request and ideas. She made the entire process so seamless, each time I would drop off items to be lettered they would be completed within just a few days! Everything was beautiful – she addressed my... Read More invite envelopes, place cards, table numbers and even signs for our wedding. I loved her writing so much that it was tough to part with the envelopes! Barbara was even helpful when some of the paper I provided was too thin to write on – she ended up ordering the perfect paper I had in mind. She was quick to respond to email and accommodating with last minute changes. We had many compliments from guests – most ended up saving their name cards they were so beautiful! I highly recommended Barbara. – you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Elizabeth M

I loved working with Barbara at Belles Lettres Calligraphy and would recommend her and her calligraphy work to anyone looking for gorgeous hand-done calligraphy for wedding invitations. Barbara's prices are extremely competitive, and her customer service and professionalism are... Read More outstanding. Barbara is incredibly responsive (often responding within 10 minutes to all emails) and flexible when working with you. Barbara was willing to customize part of her font to match the font used on my invitations, and accommodated a handful of last minute changes for me. I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Hope D

Working with Barbara was perfect. She is a true professional and amazing at her craft. From my initial inquiry to receiving my addressed envelopes, the entire process was smooth, seamless, timely, and not to mention her artistic ability is beautiful. She is a true pleasure to... Read More work with and I would without a doubt recommend her services.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Irene K

Belles Lettres Calligraphy did a phenomenal job on my daughter's wedding invitations. Communication was excellent; Barbara responded almost immediately to my emails. She gave me excellent guidance. She completed the job in record time. But most important, she did a beautiful job... Read More printing out the addresses. She is the real deal! I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kelly M

Barbara was a dream to work with and her talent is simply breathtaking. She is also extremely prompt with her communication, and she hand addressed 125 inner and outer envelopes in under a week. I would highly recommend Barbara and Belles Lettres Calligraphy!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Maria S

Barbara was efficient and talented. She was a breeze to work with and we were thrilled with her work. We can't recommend her any more highly

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Mary C

Working with Barbara of Belles Lettres Calligraphy was a joy and a pleasure. Her work is exceptional! I was the mother of the groom at my son's wedding last weekend and she helped make my rehearsal dinner kick-off party amazing. Not only did she address the invites but... Read More personalized so many gifts and special party decorations for me. She and I had so much fun with it! Her talent is boundless. I highly recommend Barbara. She is a delightful person, prompt beyond expectation, super communicative, fairly priced, very skilled and easy to work with. Barbara helped me make my event perfect!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Amy S

I loved working with Barbara / Belle Lettres Calligraphy on the envelopes and escort cards for my wedding! Barbara did such a good job making sure they would look EXACTLY how I wanted them to look and was so patient and lovely when we added additional guests over and over! The... Read More envelopes and escort cards were completed and shipped promptly and there were zero mistakes! Most importantly, they were GORGEOUS! I would absolutely recommend working with Belle Lettres for any calligraphy needs.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Barbara is amazing. I highly recommend her. Her work is amazing, she is a pleasure to work with. Everything about Belles Lettres Calligraphy is perfect.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Laura G

Barbara did a phenomenal job with my wedding invitation calligraphy. She was organized, communicative and her work product exceeded my expectations. It was a pleasure!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

Barbara of Belles Lettres Calligraphy is a dream to work with. I worked with Barbara to design a chalkboard seating chart for my wedding, and I could not be happier with the end result! Not only is her work so incredibly beautiful, but she's a true professional: highly... Read More responsive (both by phone and email); polite; and easy to work with. I was an indecisive bride, and she gave me multiple design options. Above all, she accommodated my busy schedule the week of my wedding, for easy pick-up and drop-off of the seating chart. I definitely recommend, and I'll be using Belles Lettres Calligraphy again for future projects!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Meghan J

I cannot say enough good things about Barbara and service. After not being able to find a calligrapher available in the Charlotte, NC area. I was recommended to reach out to Barbara. Barbara was responsive, kind, and really took the time to make sure she understood the style... Read More we were looking for. She went above and beyond to get it back on time and we could not be happier. Thank you, Barbara!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Abby B

I wanted a mirrored program board for our wedding. We had originally purchased one on Etsy and two weeks before our wedding the vendor fell through. Belles Lettres Calligraphy was recommended by a friend who works at a wedding magazine and Barbara was a life saver. She made us... Read More the most perfect, beautiful board. She was so easy to deal with, responsive, worked so quickly to get us what we wanted in such a short time frame. She sent sketches of the board until the spacing and alignment were exactly what we envisioned. We keep saying we need to find another calligraphy project to use Barbara for! Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015

Barbara is a total pleasure to work with, deeply talented and warm. I had very specific ideas for the various calligraphy needs associated with my wedding and Barbara was patient, accommodating, and incredibly flexible—and fast! She was by far my most reliable wedding vendor,... Read More and I couldn't recommend her more highly. I'm based in NYC and work as a lifestyle magazine editor, so have worked with countless top-notch calligraphers. None are as professional or efficient as Barbara!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Jeanette D

Barbara was excellent and I couldn’t recommend her more! She was very responsive over email and FAST! I got my envelopes back in under a week and they were beautifully done and packaged. She offers a great variety of styles and I have gotten many compliments on the calligraphy.... Read More I also hired her to assemble and stamp my invitations which came out wonderfully! Overall a great vendor to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to a friend for beautiful and quick work. Thanks Barbara!

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

Barbara is AMAZING! She responded to emails immediately and the quality of her work is exceptional. Barbara completed our order in two days (envelope calligraphy for our wedding invitations) when I thought it would take her 2 weeks! I honestly do not know how she did such an... Read More amazing job so fast. I would recommend Barbara without hesitation. My fiance and I are getting married in Sept, and I am definitely going to ask Barbara to do our escort cards as well.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 lizzy S

Barbara did the calligraphy for my envelopes. She was able to squeeze our large order in a tight time frame and was gracious beginning to end ! She was very cautious to ask questions when unsure, and was super accommodating when I had to add additional names more than once ! Her... Read More penmanship is beautiful and Ive received so many compliments about her striking white writing on our dark green envelopes. Her delivery was speedy and organized. We could not have asked for more beautiful work, or an easier process !! We HIGHLY recommend her !!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Ruth Ann F

Absolutely amazing calligraphy!! So beautiful!! In addition, Barbara is extremely professional, responsive, FAST and so nice!! We used Belles Lettres Calligraphy for wedding invitation envelopes and plan to use her for event day calligraphy as well. Barbara exceeded our... Read More expectations!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2015

What a pleasure! Barbara is the best - so accommodating, so quick, and most important such beautiful work! We used Barbara for inner and outer envelopes for our wedding and I am truly so impressed with her work, I would easily recommend her to everyone and can honestly say she... Read More was my favorite vendor.

A Favorite Wedding Vendor!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Samantha B

Barbara has been one of my favorite vendors for my upcoming June wedding. I used her services for outer and inner envelope calligraphy for my wedding invitations. From start to finish, Barbara was extremely responsive and helpful. She was quick to respond to my every request... Read More and accommodating of any changes that were needed. Her turnaround time on the work was quick, which allowed us to stay on schedule with our invitations. The envelopes came out AMAZING and were exactly what we envisioned! We have received so many compliments from guests. I can't wait to find another reason to use her services in the future! Thank you, Barbara!

Top notch!

Reviewed on 3/17/2015 Vanessa N

Barbara was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She helped me select the paper and gave me tips on where to do so, returned everything promptly, and everything was beautiful and perfectly done. Having worked with some challenging vendors, it was such a pleasure to... Read More work with someone who was absolutely perfect in terms of service, quality, and value from beginning to end. Make it easy on yourself too and choose Belles Lettres for your wedding.

Gorgeous Wedding Invitation Envelopes!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Lisa T

I was looking for a calligrapher for my wedding invitation envelopes last minute since my original calligrapher did not work out. I found Belles Lettres Calligraphy on The Knot and they had good reviews so I decided to give them a call. Barbara was very helpful and gave me all... Read More the information about styles and prices immediately. Her turnaround time was quick! The envelopes came out perfect and were exactly what I envisioned! Barbara was very accommodating and I am thankful I chose her to create such beautiful wedding invitation envelopes! I recommend Belles Lettres to all brides looking for amazing calligraphy done at a great price! Thanks Barbara!!