Bellevue Berry Farm and Pumpkin Ranch

Greater Omaha area

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Bellevue Berry Farm and Pumpkin Ranch offers a variety of unique options for your special day. Not only beautiful outdoor scenery, but also quaint reception-style halls with character and charm.

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Barn, Loft

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

11001 South 48th Street, Papillion, NE
Greater Omaha area

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Ann M

We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception all at the Bellevue Berry Farm and had a wonderful experience. Ed, the owner is extremely accommodating and helpful to make your day perfect!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Sarah N

The Bellevue Berry Farm was a wonderful place for our wedding. The staff was able to do everything we wanted, the food was delicious, the bar staff was fun, and it is the most affordable place we found in the Omaha area. You do not have to pay a rental fee for the building -... Read More only for food and the drinks provided. Also, you avoid the Omaha entertainment tax by going outside the city. Great place! Our guests were very happy!

Great Value in a Country Setting

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Agnes R

We had our wedding reception at the Berry Farm's Western Barn in June. It was the perfect location for us, as we were looking for a laid-back venue where our quests could relax and have fun. The food is made on-sight, and tasted amazing! Cowboy Ed was very flexible and willing... Read More to work with us to allow us access to set up and decorate the barn as soon as possible. There are two playground areas for children to play in, hay rack rides are available, and haunted hay rack rides during the fall season.

Bellevue Berry Farm

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Karen S

Very polite and helpful staff

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Danielle F

The Bellevue Berry Farm was the perfect place for our wedding ceremony and reception. They have many options as to where you can have your ceremony/reception, plenty of food options, and the ability to be able to do your own thing. They have a wedding planner that you can... Read More use through them, but we did not. We wanted to be able to do everything ourselves so there was no need to have someone else plan it. I have seen her work, decorations, and it was beautiful. If you are planning to not use the wedding planner, then you need to be on top of things by calling them and asking questions. They didn't call me to make sure I had everything. When I did call them they either answered or called back that same day. They always had answers to my questions or put me in touch with someone who could answer the question, right down to the size of each table! We felt very taken care of there and love every moment of it.

country chic

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Jessica O

We rented the Western Barn for our reception and our guests had an absolute blast. The barn is already decorated so not having to worry much about additional decorations was a huge relief on our part. The food is all prepared on site by Cowboy Ed and was absolutely delicious. Ed... Read More was very helpful when it came to aiding us in our planning but the night of the wedding his son was our go to guy. When interacting with him it seemed like we were totally wasting his time and he had better things to do. He also helped with the bar tending and several of our guests mentioned his rudeness when interacting with him. He also let us know that day that because we had rented the barn for 6 hours (5-11) we had to have absolutely everything out at 11 or we would be charged an additional $150 which was fine but it would have been nice to know that when we had talked to him a week before the wedding. Besides those few negativities, I would absolutely recommend the farm for a reception, the atmosphere is just too fun to pass up.

Awesome time!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Natasha N

We really enjoyed having our wedding here! We had access to the whole farm, so the kids spent a lot of the night playing on the pirate ship and the playground. There were a couple hiccups with setting up, but the staff took care of everything we asked them to. We did a more... Read More relaxed wedding, so this was the perfect spot! Our guest thoroughly enjoyed themselves as well!

Fantastic reception!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Brittany G

My husband and I just had our reception at the Bellevue berry farm on June 20. I had the greatest time and we have received so many compliments since then from friends and family who said the good was great and the venue was beautiful. I had read reviews prior to booking with... Read More them about how people were frustrated with the staff being unreliable. I was very upfront with them and made sure that all of my requests were put in writing. I did not have any problems and cowboy Ed followed through with everything he had promised us. We brought in our own DJ so I cannot vouch for the farms DJ, however, the dance floor was plenty big and the sound carried great.

Good Venue

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Scarlett

Great venue if you are looking to have a rustic wedding. We loved the laid back atmosphere and have received many compliments about the venue from our family and friends. The food was absolutely delicious! My only complaint is that you have to reach out to them to get everything... Read More decided and we figured out that it was easiest to go there in person to work out the details. We are very happy with our venue choice though, and it was the wedding we both wanted.

Disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Michaela K

Both my husband and I were very disappointed with this venue! We were on a semi-tight budget so decided on Bellevue Berry Farm-Buena Vista Barn. From the beginning we had a terrible time getting a hold of someone, anyone to talk to about viewing and reserving the space and all... Read More the wedding details that go along with it. We’d set up appointments and they wouldn’t show up. Once it got closer to our wedding date, I hired their on-site wedding coordinator for an additional $300. I did that for peace of mind so that I would have someone I could get in touch with since no one else there was reliable. The day of the wedding the food was ok. My bridesmaid found mold on her bread bun, but the margaritas were great! The worst part was that on the contract it stated that we had the venue for 6hrs and then we had to clean up and take all our decorations out that night – which was fine. We rented it from 5-11. During our reception they told us that the dj and all our decorations had to be packed up and out of there AT 11. So we had to start packing up at 9:30 or get fined an extra $150 if we were still packing up at 11. That ruined our night. I don’t recommend this venue because of all the problems I listed above. Please beware.

unorganized

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Sara R

The location was beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my "shabby chic" wedding. It also made for beautiful pictures. However, the staff were completely unorganized, and when asked questions that I believe any wedding venue should know the answer to, they responded with "I'm... Read More not in the wedding business." If that's how they feel, then they need to stop holding weddings at their establishments. Their barns are air conditioned, but I definitely recommend not holding a summer wedding there. As soon as you get more than 50 people in the barn, it gets HOT!!! I had 250 guests, rented 2 coolant systems and 6 large barrel fans and it was tolerable at best.

Bait & Switch (Rotten Berries)

Reviewed on 8/05/2013

If it sounds too good.....It Is!!! The owner claims that all of your accommodations will be met. Beware this is to sucker you in. If you don't have it all in writing good luck. I purchased table covers, decorations, and special setups for DJ and wedding party. Then just 2... Read More weeks before the wedding we find out they have redecorated & reorganized the location. (Naturally they want to charge more now.) The reasons they give are a bunch of BS, excuses and lies. Don’t make your reception plans any longer than about the day before or they will charge you extra for it. They will try and change things to fit their own needs without any regard to your needs. Well, so much for it being the bride’s special day. They are making property upgrades so the way it looks when you book it, will not be what you get. I do not suggest this venue unless you want more stress on your wedding day!

Horrible Customer Service

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Sarah N

Emailing was fine for contact but when we went to go look at the venue we were stood up. No one was there to talk to us or to show us around. I called my contact twice with no answer. When she returned my phone call she wand by even at the Berry Farm- her husband was to show us... Read More around and he was out plowing or something. Horrible experience.

No so good

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Kelley M

If I were only reviewing the food, this would be five stars. The food is great! However their customer service is sadly lacking. They are friendly before your event, I always had the owner answer his phone. He always said he would accommodate all our requests. The day we... Read More set up every one was friendly and helpful, except the son. He acted as though everything we needed or were doing was putting him out. Things his father agreed to accommodate us on he did not like, this happened On other things. One family member would tell us one thing another one would say the opposite. Or things that had been discussed earlier they were all perturbed about the day of the event. I was also told the place would be clean and all our tables set up before we got there. This did not happen. They actually had to search for tables after we got there. Some family members and I spent hours setting up and decorating. The next day (the day of the event) they had several tours of people come thru. We were never told this would happen, a little communication would be nice. I also don't feel it's appropriate they take credit for the decorating. During the reception when we needed to break some tables down no one would help. The DJ helped and I have to say was a shining star the whole time. Also their reception space they say accommodates 350, but they only have 170 ceremony chairs, so where are the rest of your guests supposed to sit? We told them how many guests we were expecting many, many times, they didn't do anything to have seating for them. We asked them to bring some picnic tables and they did but not as many as we asked for. There were still several guests who stood. At the end of the night the son who was bar-tending disappeared. Not one word to anyone. The rest of staff also had disappeared. All this being said we had a wonderful, lovely ceremony and reception. Thanks to all the hard work of friends and family. However... My recommendation if you are going to use this vendor is get EVERYTHING in writing! Anything you need or want, anything you want to move or set up or take down. They really need to work on their social and communication skills.

RUN!! Completely Disappointed!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2013 Jamie L

The owner and his sons are very nice. They appear to very accommodating and flexible. We were told they would work with us on many of tye details we wanted regarding menu and entertainment. Ed even told my fiance and I that he would use our recipes. AND THEN, I put down a... Read More deposit. Since the day they ran my card I have had nothing but problems. They do not return phone calls, they will tell you they will call back once they are back in the office and never do. I was even told thatbis "not their responsibilty". I guess when someone says they will call me back that is what I expect. They will also tell you they work with a variety of wedding vendors ie Hotel, DJ services, wedding rental, etc. They may have these relationships but good luck getting the information from them! I would NEVER recommend this venue to anyone! Ever!

A little rocky at first but ended up a good time a

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Crystal H

Our wedding and reception was held here and we made multiple trips to the location to set things up. Each time we had to tell them who we were and what day our event was. Everything was very disorganized and caused me to be stressed on the day of the wedding because they had... Read More their farm events going on and they made my guests go all the way around to the front of the building and then had them going to the other wedding across from ours. We also had to ask for rags to clean off the tables because they were dirty and lightbulbs were burnt out and needed to be replaced prior to the wedding. Not only that we didn't even get to speak to the DJ until that day because he didn't return voicemails. The food was good but it was supposed to be out for 2 1/2 hours and they removed it after 1 1/2 hours. The parking lot was very congested due to the heavy rain the night before causing it to be partly flooded. Plus the parking was for the farm events and the wedding guests, not a good mix. We also had a farm hand walk in the building during the middle of our ceremony :( All that said and done the guests loved the food and had a great time so it all turned out good I guess. Hopefully, weddings not in October have not been this complicated.

The WORST!

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 brad s

My wife and I recently got married there and there were more than a few things that made us regret our decision. 1 - the food is AWFUL and you can't bring in your own catering. 2 - they NEVER call you back. we had to drive out there and hunt someone down every time we needed... Read More information. 3 - their DJ's didn't listen to anything we had to say and never played any music we requested 4 - we were told that we would get a refund for anyone that didn't show up to the wedding. we payed for 108 and only about 85 showed up. when we went for our refund, they told us they would not be issuing one. I do not recommend this place for anyone who wants to have a special day. My wife was and still is very upset about how we were treated and we will never go back for any reason. AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COST!

2012-10-30T14:45:09 Response from Crystal, the member

I'm sorry to hear about your issues. Unfortunately, me and my husband had the same problems. I was so excited about this place and then not to at least get a call back...It just seems like they have too much going on to really be... Read Less Read More

Easy to work with -

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Heather G

I will have to say that by far Ed at the Berry Farm was so easy to work with. Anything we wanted or needed he tried to provide for us. The food was absolutely delicious and I heard that from many of our guests. Compared to other reception halls in the area it is definitely a... Read More good bang for the buck!

Worked out pretty well!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Rachel A

I found the prices to be very reasonable and enjoyed the 'country-like' feel. Overall, they were easy to work with, but I had a friend warn me to stay on top of them, and she was right. We had a glitch in communication regarding wine for the toast. We had purchased 5 cases of... Read More wine to provide a glass for everyone for the toast, and then they tried to tell me it could only be for the head table! But when I pulled out a printed e-mail where they had given me a different response, they conceded and we were able to have the wine for the toast, which the bartenders poured, and it went over fine. Also, you have to have a minimum of 200 people to rent the Western Barn, and we told them we would have 215, but when we went into decorate, the main floor was only set up of about 125. We were able to rearrange to get it closer to 215, but it was a squeeze. If you're having a bigger wedding, people will have to sit upstairs, which they failed to mention. That being said, the actual reception went over VERY well. The food was DELICIOUS and everyone had plenty to eat! We used their farm DJ and he was very easy to work with and did a nice job, plus he was reasonable. Clean-up was included in our cost, which was nice, because it was one less thing to think about. Overall, I would say they are a great place to have a reception...just stay on top of them and make sure you have things in writing!

Reception at Bellevue Berry Farm

Reviewed on 12/15/2011 Heidi L

Although perfect for a laid back reception, we were given different information each time regarding pricing, food, clean-up times, and decorating by the son and the father. No decorations were provided. The food was excellent and the owners were willing to let us come in early... Read More to decorate. Overall, not bad for the price.

Perfect

Reviewed on 3/14/2011 Zachary Z

Excellent place for a small country wedding with a formal feel.

Fall Wedding

Reviewed on 3/14/2011 Kody S

This is the perfect place for a fall wedding. The barn is beautiful and the view is breath taking on a nice fall evening

not bad

Reviewed on 3/14/2011 amanda d

pretty but idk

Bride

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 Jane S

Bellevue Berry Farm made everything easy. They were the venue and catering. The cost included food, all tables, chairs, and non-alcoholic beverages. Alcohol prices were reasonable. They allowed us to come in the day before and set up which was a life saver.

Great reception site

Reviewed on 10/11/2010 Jamie T

The Bellevue Berry Farm is such a beautiful place to have a reception, it makes for awesome pictures. We had it in the big western barn. It holds a large amount of guest and they also can do there own catering. Everything was great! :)

TO Bellevue Berry Farm and Pumpkin Ranch