Bello Giorno Banquet Hall

Food + Catering, Planning

517 Route 46, Belvidere, NJ

Fabulous Venue!

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 LINDA S

Best choice by far to have an outside wedding! Grounds are fantastic...picture perfect!! Monica, Tania and all involved were all so helpful and pleasant...making the day wonderful and a lasting memory for my husband and I and all our guests!! Thank you so much!!!

Good food, nice location

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Sarah A

Good food and nice location for a rehearsal dinner without having to compete with other guests like you would at a restaurant.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Shannon B

Monica and her staff did a spectacular job in helping to make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be! They took the time to get to know us as a couple and Monica was available anytime we had a question. Their experience and professionalism allowed us to relax and fully... Read More enjoy every aspect of our day because we knew that everything would be taken care of. We would recommend Bello Giorno to anyone who is looking for a beautiful venue for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016

From the time we first met Monica and Stephanie we knew we were in good hands. We wanted a beach-themed decor and Bello Giorno did a magnificent job! Our guests asked us where we heard about Bello Giorno since we live in PA and it's 40 minutes away. We told them online and... Read More then we met with Monica and Steph and were so impressed! The cocktail hour was wonderful, relaxed, and the food was delicious. The dinner was served and was just a perfect as when we had our taste-testing. The bartender was pleasant and everyone spoke well of him too. They were very accommodating on special food requests and there was always the response of "no problem". Monica was very happy to answer questions and texted me back promptly, always with reassurance that all was well. Thanks for making our "Beautiful Day" special. You live up to the name ; that's what Bello Giorno means.

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Heather M

I recently hosted a bridal shower for my beautiful daughter and I could not have chosen a better venue. The service and waitstaff met standards beyond our expectations. All aspects of the party were punctual from the o'dourves and dinner to the cake cutting and present... Read More opening. The staff was more than helpful in ensuring all of our demands were met. The food served was superb and the venue itself is absolutely stunning. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone hosting a bridal shower, wedding, or any other special events. Thank you Bello Giorno!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 kim b

After about 9 frustrating months of searching for a venue (and being on a budget) I was very fortunate to find Bello Giorno. Monica was the first person we encountered who really listened and understood what we envisioned for our wedding. Throughout the planning process Monica... Read More was very accessible and accommodating, and always quick to answer my very many questions. We got married on June 25 of this year and everything about Bello Giorno was absolutely wonderful. The venue was beautiful, the food was incredible and the staff was very friendly, attentive and helpful. We could not have hoped for a more amazing day.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

I can't say enough about this beautiful venue! The setting is gorgeous. The food is phenomenal. The staff is amazing. Monica is so accommodating and Steph was the biggest help a girl could ask for! Everything went so smoothly throughout the whole process, thanks to them. I... Read More highly recommend this venue! I just got married July 3rd and I miss them already!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

We can't thank Monica and her staff enough for a truly fabulous 90th birthday party for my mom. Everything was just as promised, and the staff was wonderful and attentive to all our guests. Every detail and concern was addressed, a wonderful event enjoyed by our whole family... Read More and friends. Beautiful day.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

We held a large rehearsal dinner here and were very happy! The grounds were beautiful, the food was delicious and the wait staff was attentive to all our needs. Monica made sure our event went smoothly and addressed every detail. We would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Yesterday was our wedding (June 4 2016) and I must say that was amazing! The staff is so wonderful and kind! They tolerated all my questions with a smile and were always so helpful! When the day arrived, they walked me through everything, confirmed everything looked amazing... Read More (and it did), and when it was time for me to walk, I was needless to say scared, they calmed me down! I am so beyond thrilled with how everything went!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

From time to time we may all say...where has the time gone? It was early May 2015 when my daughter, her maid of honor (my other daughter) and I met for the first time with Monica and Stephanie at Bello Giorno. The elegant setting inside and out sold us immediately. Now, we all... Read More couldn't wait for May 20, 2016! My daughter could envision her special day at no other location. As we've enjoyed the food on several occasions that was never a concern. The more difficult question was going to be what to choose to offer the guests. While my daughters plans moved forward there was never a time that Monica was;t able to answer a question and reassure her and was always accommodating. Fast forward to the rehearsal and wedding day... my son-in-law's family chose to take all those attending the rehearsal dinner to Mama's Cafe Baci, Bello Giorno's sister restaurant in Hackettstown. There we had a private low key evening of delicious options we didn't chose for the wedding but throughly enjoyed. This night was a precursor of the next day. ALL the food was delicious and no one left hungry! We celebrated a beautiful thing, "marriage" at an amazing "hidden gem" of a venue with family and friends. We are so very blessed to have joined our two families as one and cherish the memories we created at Bello Giorno. Thanks for your professional guidance, kindness and love of life and marriage!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Meghan H

Bello Giorno is an absolutely gorgeous wedding venue. The outside area is so nice for a ceremony, or just for guests to step out during the reception for some fresh air. Monica, Stephanie, and Tania are super attentive the whole time bringing you food, drinks and making... Read More sure everything goes as planned and on schedule. They do a great job making sure everyone is relaxed and has what they need on not only the wedding day, but every day leading up to the wedding day also. They are super accommodating and laid back to create a stress free environment for your wedding. Also, the food is amazing. We booked this venue over others specifically because of the food! A few of my guests told me that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding!!! Overall, everything about this venue is absolutely perfect!

Romantic Wedding

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Erica R

We truly could not have picked a more perfect venue. Monica and her staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. The setting is absolutely stunning and if you are looking for a romantic and intimate affair you will not find a more suitable venue! The food is out... Read More of this world delicious. Tania and Stephanie were amazing on the day of our wedding making the day flow smoothly and extremely attentive. They knew my bridesmaids by name so if I ever needed one they found them for me quickly. There wasn't anything they were not willing to help me with! This venue is a hidden gem! I am so happy we found them for our September 20, 2014 wedding. You truly know that Monica and her staff are dedicated to ensuring you have the wedding of your dreams. We honestly cant thank them enough for all they did for us! Many of our guest commented that it was the most beautiful quaint and romantic wedding they have ever attended.

Bello Giorno is bellisimo!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014

What a great place this is. This was a second marriage for both bride and groom. We wanted an intimate beautiful setting with excellent food and gracious and attentive service. Bello Giorno provided it. Monica, Stephanie and staff anticipated all our needs. They supplied our... Read More guests with what ever was requested,asked if there was anything else they required, and even noticed that our 3and 5 year old grandchildren needed a different menu and brought them a special kid-friendly meal. Not many places are as family friendly. It is also the best package price that we found. Many amenities are included that are not found at other venues. All our guests commented on the beautiful setting, The elegant but relaxed atmosphere, and especially the friendly staff and 5 star quality service. We recommend them highly.

Beautiful Location, Excellent Service

Reviewed on 6/21/2014

I held my wedding here on June 7th, 2014 and it was wonderful. The setting is beautiful...landscaped outside alongside a winding creek! We held the ceremony in the gazebo and during the reception, guests enjoyed wandering between the nicely decorated inside and beautiful... Read More outside. Monica and her team provided excellent service before and during the event. We wanted a simple, nontraditional wedding and we got everything we wanted and more! The menu is excellent and can include choices for all types of special diets...they even made me a special plate because I have so many food allergies. Every step of the way, from the initial meeting to the food and cake testings, to the actual day were well handled and we felt we and our guests received every attention desired. I would recommend Bello Giorno to my closest friends and family.

An Overall Great Experience

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 S M

My H and I were married at Bello Giorno on May 24, 2014. Overall, the ceremony and reception turned out very nicely. We arrived to canopies set up outside due to on and off rain that day, which was great. The only thing that was a bit stressful was that we did not have the... Read More opportunity to rehearse prior to the wedding, due to the venue being booked just about every day prior. Tanya, Monica and Stephanie guided us all and things turned out just fine, though. It was a beautiful ceremony. I must say that communication with the hall leading up to the event was sparse... and some of the package details were very vague. We ended up not having our place cards ready because they were never sent to us (which is part of the package)- I had misinterpreted them asking for seating charts/names to mean that they would be taken care of. Luckily, they were done quickly the day of, by one of the assistants, so it turned out alright. The reception was a lot of fun... there was an abundance of appetizers, food and drinks. The buffet package was a fantastic deal. The only other issue was that the wording in the contract was also vague in regards to the time allotted for the event. It was told to us that day that everything would be ending at 8:30, when we thought we had until 9pm. We ended up paying for an extra half hour. I think if there had been more communication prior to the wedding, these inconsistencies would have been avoided. However, I was never concerned about everything going perfectly, and overall, the day was beautiful and memorable. :)

Great day

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Sarah V

Had a fantastic experience at Bello Giorno. They are very attentive and make sure your day is everything you want. Staff were very friendly ad professional.