Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Sayville, NY Serving all of Long Island/ NYC (631) 991-0376

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Giuseppina F

We had our wedding on 10/1/17, Justin and his Crew were absolutely amazing in every way!!! He did both our Pictures & Video, from start to finish they captured everything, We are so excited to see the finished product. They were so much fun to work with and they got into so... Read More much detail about OUR STORY!!, shows how much pride they take in there Work! I couldn’t have asked for a better day and better time spent with the best Crew!! Thank you so much guys, we love you and appreciated everything !!!!!!!! Xoxoxoxo

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kimberly S

There are not enough compliments to give Justin and Bellucci Films & Photography for what they created! I viewed one of Justin's wedding clips from his website for months before my wedding. I knew I needed to use him before I even met him. Then once you meet him, you are even... Read More happier with your decision. Justin and his team were nothing but amazing the day of our wedding. However, the real magic happens when they have the footage and create the video of your dreams! Every person I know who watched this video- cried. It is like a music video for the best wedding ever... and it was mine! I honestly don't know what else to say, but you will never regret calling Justin! It is never the same watching someone else's video, but I love sharing mine because of Bellucci Film & Photography. MASTERFUL! Enjoy! https://vimeo.com/228916426

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 BreeAnna D

I had seen a wedding video Justin did a few years back and from that moment I knew he was who I would want to work with when I got married. Well, that day came this past weekend (9.16.17) and working with Justin and his team was beyond my wildest dreams! Justin Bellucci did both... Read More our wedding videography and photography. He is very Professional. It also laid back and easy going. His work speaks for itself and we cannot wait to get our photos and video back!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Jaclyn V

There aren't enough words in this box to review the PHENOMENAL work that Justin produced. I am absolutely speechless to how gorgeous our highlight reel is, it completely encapsulates the magic of our day and including every emotion we felt. Justin was one of the easiest parts of... Read More wedding planning, I've loved his work from the moment I watched all the other couples he worked for before us. To finally see us be that couple he shares is thrilling, his cinematography is a true work of art. The entire planning process was seamless, Justin was always available to answer any questions, concerns or accommodations we wanted or needed. Worth. Every. Penny. I'd pick Justin to capture our day over and over again! Thank you SO much, a priceless memory is what you've given us. :)

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Kate A

Watching our highlight for the first time flooded our hearts with so much joy & happiness. Justin took our tears, smiles, laughs and some of the best moments from our wedding day, and told our story perfectly. He is truly a master of his craft! We cannot thank Justin & his... Read More awesome crew enough for allowing us to be able to share our day with our loved ones, and to relive the moment over & over again! Thank you again, Justin!! Xo Kate & Brian Benvenuto

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Anne L

Wow! We came across Justin's work on the website of a band we were considering. We loved how he captured the love story, the ceremony and the dance party afterwards. Every other videographer's work in comparison read like a slideshow, instead of a movie. We hired Justin for... Read More my daughter's tent reception on the water in CT (8/13/16). We did not meet him prior to the event, but spoke on the phone. It was the hottest, most humid day of the summer. Additionally, we had a flash tornado during the reception!. He worked collaboratively with all of the other vendors and seamlessly blended into the background. But Justin was unflappable and caught every emotion from that incredible day. His editing is absolutely incredible and the way the film comes together with the music is astonishing. We cannot say enough about his professionalism, warmth and cinematography talent. Make room in your budget for a videographer, but only if it's Justin Bellucci. Your special day will be immortalized forever and you will have the memories of a lifetime.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Alyssa H

We can't say enough good things about Justin and the Bellucci Films Crew! After stumbling across our first Bellucci wedding short we were hooked! We watched video after video and were just fascinated by his ability to capture the spirit of the weddings and the couples he films.... Read More Justin is an absolute professional, prompt in his responses, excellent in his ability to work with other vendors and a master at his craft! Our wedding video was exactly what we a expected and more with his signature style. We would recommend to anyone! Alyssa & Myles Hernandez 7/23/2016

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 stavroula v

Had the best time working with Justin. Very laid back, accommodating and an overall pleasure to work with. His work is phenomenal. So many great pictures it's hard to choose a favorite. I would def recommend!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Jamie M

I cannot gush enough about Justin’s work—nor can I stop re-watching our wedding video! When I first met with Justin I told him that each one of his highlight videos made me cry; he does such an excellent job of capturing each couple’s love story. He is professional, down to... Read More earth and the day of our wedding he was able to capture incredible moments without us even noticing that he was around. I have watched our highlight reel countless times as well as shared it with family and friends who were so impressed they shared it with others. My husband and I felt like movie stars and keep saying we can’t believe we’re in something so beautiful! As with our full wedding video, Justin has a way of selecting music that fit our personalities as well as the footage seamlessly. We had an outdoor beach wedding and it was very windy, so we were highly impressed that Justin was able to edit the ceremony so well that you hear everyone speaking clearly without any of the wind. We can’t thank Justin enough for capturing our special day in a way we can cherish forever!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Sheryl B

This review is long overdue! Dennis and I were married July 24th, 2015. We had a photographer and videographer for our wedding and our video guy cancelled on us. We frantically tried to find someone who could capture our day in the movie-way that we wanted, and we were SO lucky... Read More to come across Justin's reviews online. Justin was amazing--from our first meeting until getting our video--he was professional and exceptional. He was a gentleman, so much fun and a true pleasure to have around during our wedding day. He made us feel so comfortable and "natural" haha. I have no words for how beautiful and amazing the trailer and video came out. He is SO talented and Dennis and I relive our wedding day every time we watch them both. Do not waste your time and look for another videographer/cinematographer for your wedding. Justin is worth every penny and then some and is the only choice out there :) Thank you so much, Justin!!! Xoxo, Sheryl and Dennis Demetres

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Gina M

My husband and I had no idea what to do when the week before our wedding we found our we had to postpone it due to a serious family situation. Justin was more than accommodating and when we finally rescheduled, he was so easy to work with. He is so calm so he doesn't overwhelm... Read More you and makes you feel comfortable on camera. I haven't even gotten my highlight back yet but I know I hired the right company so I am beyond excited to get it back!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

Our wedding was on July 17th, 2015, and we were lucky enough to find Justin Bellucci after perusing countless websites and watching tons of videos. All of our research paid off, as we could not be happier with the work Justin did. From start to finish, he could not be more... Read More professional, personable, and helpful, which allowed us to fully enjoy our day. After watching the trailer, there is not enough I can say about his work- my wife and I have not stopped watching it and we probably never will. He showed the true essence of our wedding day, which was an all-out dance party! If I EVER have a need for a videographer in the future, I will look no further than Justin, and I HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone who wants to relive their special day over and over again. Thanks again, Justin!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Rebecca R

This review is LONG over due but HIGHLY needed. Our wedding was May 2015 and I STILL can not get over the work that Bellucci Films put together for us for the trailer! Justin is professional and made us feel SO comfortable the entire day (you couldn't even tell a camera was on... Read More you!). I continue to watch the trailers he posts since our wedding and one thing I notice is that, aside from his incredible work, each video is different and matches the couple in their own way. The song selection for us was PERFECT and truly matched our personalitiies and style. My husband and I can not wait to see the final video and relive moments we haven't experience through Justin's cinematic eyes. Thank you so much!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Renee P

It had taken my husband and I quite a while to decide that we wanted to have a videographer at our wedding. We searched around and viewed several video samples from vendors and weren't sold. Until we saw the videos that Justin does. Upon first meeting, Justin is professional and... Read More enthusiastic about what he does. His videos are beyond comparison to any other video that we had seen. He has an unbelievable eye for artistry and his videos reflect that. We first received our wedding trailer and watching it never gets old. We just received our full length video and it is absolutely beautiful. It is not your traditional chaptered video. It is original and special and perfect. Thank you so much Justin for helping to capture our wedding in a way that watching our video helped me to relive it! By far, better than I ever could have expected. Anyone who doesn't choose you to be their videographer is crazy.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Danielle M

We are beyond in love with our video! Justin went above and beyond to capture our personalities within our video. He is truly talented and we highly recommend booking him! Professional and passionate about every detail! Thank you for making us something to remember as the day... Read More goes by so fast. xo- The Pacilios

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Amanda A

Justin and his assistant was amazing! We didn't initially want a video because we already spent so much money, but we decided to just go for a trailer. The day of the wedding Justin was on time, such a sweetheart, and great to work with. We anxiously awaited our trailer, and... Read More just got it. IT IS AMAZING!!! He really captured all the emotions and aspects of the day. We couldn't be happy and we highly recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Lisa M

Justin of Bellucci Films is like no other cinematographer in the game. His work stood out to me before we even met and I knew this was the guy that had to shoot our wedding day. Justin was on time - probably even early - and blended into the background capturing each moment. As... Read More someone who isn't necessarily comfortable in front of a camera, I was nervous to have someone shooting me ALL day and didn't want to feel like a camera was constantly in my face...but in all honesty, I barely knew he was there! He was respectful and totally professional, and knew exactly how to direct us to get the best shot. Now that it's about 3 months later and we have our highlight reel, my dreams of having the perfect recap of our wedding day has come true. I can hardly wait to see the full film!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Jennifer B

This review is long over due as I got married to the love of my life in March. Almost 6 months already…crazy! Anyway, my wife and I used Justin Bellucci as our cinematographer for our wedding at the Fox Hollow in Woodbury. Now before I tell you how absolutely amazing he is it... Read More is important to know that we originally had no intention of even having a wedding video due to our past experience of watching many mediocre recaps of weddings. Not to say that the weddings we had been to in the past were not a blast but the videos tend to be unexciting. After a great recommendation we were introduced to Justin and were instantly convinced that we needed to hire him. Not only is he charming and handsome he is an absolute professional and a master of his craft. Honestly I didn’t even need to meet him to want to hire him. His work speaks for itself. Justin is definitely the best around when it comes to cinematography. You can shop around all you want, his work is nothing like anyone else’s and he is worth every penny. Our family and friends have truly been blown away by just our wedding “trailer video”. To think we have only seen about 7 minutes of a production that will soon be three times its length and we are already completely blown away. But let me take it from the top first before I keep raving about how special this video really is. Our wedding day: Justin is certainly a perfectionist who takes his craft very seriously. Don’t worry about him not showing up. He will be there early no matter what time you tell him just to prepare and scope out where he can be the most creative and capture everything perfectly. He is so easy to work with. And if your fear is how you will look in front of the camera or how you will sound cast your fears aside. He just gets it right. My wife and I were both a little nervous ourselves but his production will be flawless I assure you. Now, we were also honored to be Justin’s first same sex couple that he filmed. Once again…we were so comfortable. We had a great time with Justin. And he really captured who we are as a couple. He knows what he needs to make your love story a true fairy tale on film so don’t worry he will prepare you. And as you wedding day goes on, you might not even know he is there but when you see your video you will realize he was always there. For every beautiful and perfect moment. For me, the reason I wanted this video was to remember forever one of the greatest days of my life. But you don’t necessarily want to remember just by seeing the moments. You want to feel them just like you did the day you first experienced them. When I saw my video that is just what happened. I get nervous, I cry, I feel loved and happy and I laugh and smile all in 7 minutes. It’s amazing. It is everything I wanted and more. A true memory that will never let a very special day in my life be forgotten. Thank you Justin!!! Jennifer & Elaina Chaves 3-20-2015

Military Wedding

Reviewed on 3/27/2015

Bellucci Films exceeded our expectations in every way with their professionalism and quality. From the outset, Justin was very accommodating with our schedule as my daughter was in Germany and her fiance' deployed to Afghanistan. Justin worked with us, or I should say me, every... Read More step of the way. He kept us abreast of everything we could expect and when the wedding day arrived, he was right on the money!! He videoed the morning activities from the bride and groom's perspectives, just like we requested and his footage at the service itself was unparalleled. The final product from Bellucci Films is worthy of an award and anyone who has seen it, continues to talk and rave about it. We recommend him in a heart beat!!! We will definitely use him again!! Thank you again Justin!!!!

best videographer!!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Maria F

Our wedding was January 24, 2015 and we had the pleasure of having Justin as our Videographer. My brother got married 9 months before us and he also used Justin, so going into it we knew he was going to be great to work with, but I didn't realize how he literally goes above and... Read More beyond.. till our wedding day!! Justin and his assistant, Phil arrived to our houses early before the church and got a lot of footage of us getting ready. We had a bridal party of 13 bridesmaids 13 groomsmen 7 kids and of course our parents, so at times it was a bit hectic. All the guys got ready at our tiny apartment and all the girls got ready (hair, make-up and all) by my parents... and Justin and Phil couldn't have made us feel more calm and so ready to walk down that aisle! Once we got to the reception, my husband and I wanted to get some footage of us outside. It was snowing, raining and freezing but Justin along with our photographer encouraged us and made us feel so comfortable that we completely forgot that we were in the middle of a snowy golf course while it was raining at night! Our reception of 300 guests was incredible and so much fun! and I have no doubt that Justin captured every last bit of those moments that I cannot wait to relive! During our whole planning process, Justin was always an email or call away to answer any questions I had. He is amazing and the best! He was so professional and caring throughout the whole day/night that I cannot thank him enough! We don't even have our video yet but we know it will be perfect and so beautiful! His work speaks for it's self but it's a bonus that our experience working with him was seamless.

Excellent videography

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Erin C

Bellucci Films was well-recommended to us, and we found them to be very professional! We met with Justin Bellucci in his office, and he carefully explained his approach to the wedding videography, and showed us a number of examples of his work. We were very pleased with what... Read More we saw, and decided that he was the best videographer to capture our special day. He listened carefully as we explained our requirements and concerns. He and his assistant arrived early on the day of the wedding, and were very professional and unobtrusive throughout. We recently reviewed the short video he created, and are very pleased with the quality, editing and choice of music for this video. It provides a wonderful rendition of a great wedding, and will give us joy for many years to come. We are looking to forward to the long version which he is now creating.

Justin Bellucci

Hi my name is Justin Bellucci and Im a photographer and cinematographer. Having a very unique style helps me to see the overall BIG picture before hand. I'm always thinking outside of the box about new and different ways of capturing and creating. I like to think of myself as an artist, relaying my personal vision through images and motion pictures. I would love to hear from you and about your story.. so what are we waiting for, lets go create something AMAZING!