Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Orlando, FL (203) 716-1479

Bellydanced the night away

Reviewed on 5/07/2014 Alexandra K

From planning to performance, Carrara Nour was an absolute joy to work with. Carrara came recommended to me by a few of my other vendors and I decided to look her up. After a brief internet search, I came across her website and loved what I saw. I sent her an email inquiring to... Read More her availability for my wedding day and she responded very quickly. We set up a phone meeting to discuss show ideas and I immediately booked her for my wedding. Carrara and I discussed every little detail from music to timeline and from costumes to props. She had so many amazing ideas that I ended up booking her for two sets, one during the cocktail hour and another during the reception. My guests are still raving about her performance a full month later! Carrara really pulled out all the stops with her show: Wings of Isis, beautiful feather fans, a costume change and the added treat of a tray of gorgeous candles that she balanced perfectly on her head. She was even able to get some of the guests up on their feet dancing the night away! I’ve had two guests ask where they can take classes to learn how to move the way Carrara moves and a few of the children present were completely mesmerized by her. Carrara is one of the best wedding vendors I’ve had the pleasure of working with. Her professionalism, creativity and overall wonderful attitude was just the perfect addition to my big day. Thank you SO MUCH Carrara for making our day extra special and shimmying it up on the dance floor with my guests and I!!!

Best Gift Belly Dancer

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 grace m

I want something different for my wedding while my guest were eating dinner,best entertainment ever was Carrara she performance and amazing choreography ,perfect music ,and people interact with her , so happy she was on my wedding on time , and courteous ,really recommend her... Read More for your next event.

Dancing the night away!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Tiffany R

Lisa is one of the most fun and unique individuals that I have had the pleasure of meeting. She was able to provide me with individual attention and helped to make my wedding perfect. Her surprise dance left my guests with the craving of more dancing. She really helped to get... Read More everyone up and moving on the dance floor. The surprise was talked about long after her show ended, too. The added element of entertainment helped to make our wedding really reflect us as she took the time to personalize everything for us with regard to our cultures and relationship. Lisa is truly an artist in high heels! I am going to hire her for every party I throw here on out!!