Belmont Country Club

Ballroom, Country Club

Food + Catering

29601 Bates Rd, Perrysburg, OH

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Teri E

Belmont did an amazing job with our wedding. It was difficult to try to get ahold of the venue coordinator throughout the planning process, but when it mattered, he was there and communicated promptly. What was included in our price: Everything except the florist, cake, DJ,... Read More Photographer, Decorations. The food was amazing, and very reasonably priced. He worked with me to make sure the food fit with the demographics at our wedding, and was very flexible with changes. They allowed us to add or subtract people up until the day before the wedding. We also had our ceremony there, which they did not charge for, we only had to pay for the chairs which were rented, and they don't add any money to them. The staff was very professional and courteous. They even went out of their way to make a plain salad for my 7 year old picky eating niece. They allowed us to decorate however we wanted, as long as we didn't damage walls, doors, ceilings, etc. They worked with my vendors very well, and made sure they had everything they needed. Overall they were flexible and easy to work with. The food was fresh, and the drinks kept pouring. People had an amazing time and kept raving about how beautiful the venue was. There is so much more value then what we actually paid them.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Lindsay J

Belmont country club did an amazing job with our wedding! Unlike other venues, we could party as late as we wanted as long as the music stopped at midnight. The staff was VERY friendly and accommodating. I would recommend them 100%!

Very Pretty

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Heather M

I liked this place a lot, although a little more out of my price range than I had thought when I toured it. the staff was nice and very helpful!

Start a Conversation!