Off-the-Rack Bridal

Beloved Brides is an off-the-rack bridal boutique that carries new bridal gowns and accessories from the best bridal designers and the highest quality. We carry a wide range of bridal designers and styles and have new inventory continually coming in. Being off-the-rack for new bridal gowns, we are able to mark all inventory 20% – 40% off retail. So you can wear your dream dress without going over budget!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

8966 E. 96th Street , Fishers , IN (317) 288-2903

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Angie M

Once we found our venue I had 12 weeks to find my dress and get alterations, etc so I knew I needed an off the rack boutique in order to make it happen. Beloved Brides has a wide selection and great quality dresses. Staff is super helpful and friendly! I ended up with the second... Read More dress I tried on!!

2017-06-17T10:30:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for reviewing us! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Sarah S

I have helped four sisters look for dresses and was not looking forward to the experience for myself. I went to Belived Brides and my experience was so much better than what I experienced with my sisters. I had the place to myself and tons of help from the friendly staff. No... Read More pressure to buy and very reasonable prices. The owner is a young woman who does all the alterations herself. I can't recommend Belived Brides enough! Great experience!

2017-06-17T10:30:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lauren R

I had a great experience here! The staff was very helpful! After trying on 5 dresses I ended up saying yes to the second dress I tried on!

2017-06-17T10:29:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for reviewing us!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Dacia S

I went to Beloved Brides next. My first impression walking in, was that there weren't a lot of dress, and it reeked of the smell from the nail salon next store. I tried on a few dresses. (All of their dresses are samples, so if its not in your size, you can't get it. ) The young... Read More women working with me was kind, and said I think you found your dress already, but the woman I believed was the manager gave a pushy vibe. I left the store within 30 minutes of being there

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Brenna F

Not pushy, great prices, good variety. Plus the owner is so sweet and a great young businesswoman. I'm so glad I found these guys in Fishers!

2017-05-27T15:19:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Joanna C

My helper was very personable and let me pick my dresses out to try on once she discovered I'd tried on before. Never pushy like some places and it was just a laid back wonderful experience. If you've had the hard sale at some places and are sick of it this is the place for you... Read More to relax and joyfully pick through their large collection.

2017-03-28T11:07:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We love hearing from our happy brides. We are so happy you came in and found your perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Brooke S

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. They are exceptional. I am happy to say that I got my wedding dress from Beloved. I was able to score a dress for $775. I was struggling to find a dress I loved for a price I loved but the team at Beloved Brides was able to deliver. I... Read More will recommend them over and over again. If you haven't went--GO NOW!

2017-03-28T11:07:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your awesome review! It was such a pleasure working with you!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Emily N

Very personable and helpful. I loved my experience!

2017-03-12T18:24:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!! We are so happy we were able to be apart of your big day!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Cassie L

I had a great experience at Beloved Brides. It was my first stop when I began dress shopping. I visited 2 other bridal stores after my appointment with Beloved Brides, and I ended up rushing back to the store before they closed just to try on my dress again and buy it! I should... Read More have never visited any other stores!! They have a good amount of dresses to try on, and each dress has a picture on the back to show you how the dress fits on a model. This is very helpful when you walk through the dresses to pick out the ones you would like to try on. The consultant was very helpful and kind. I didn't feel rushed. The price point is great, especially for budget brides. The best part is getting to take your dress home the same day you buy it! I will always recommend Beloved Brides.

2017-03-03T13:58:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It was such a pleasure working with you and being a part of your big day. You are going to be a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Liz B

This should be a first-stop for a budget conscious bride (or really any bride). You get to walk through, and look at the dresses in clear bags with photos of what the dress looks like on a bride so you can see how it falls. There were tons of choices in each size, I had maybe 40... Read More choices in size 10 and another 40 in size 12. Then, you can try on as many as you would like, and see how different styles look on you. Also, you know how the actual dress will look because that IS your actual dress! Best part- my complimentary veil was $80, I never felt cheated or rushed here, and I got to really see how different styles looked on my figure. This was my second stop, wish it had been my first. I came back 15 minutes till close after visiting other shops to try one more time, and gravitated back to a favorite dress from my appointment. LOVE the concept, the price point, and the selection.

2017-02-06T11:03:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and meeting both you and your mother. Congrats!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Brooke D

I was so happy with my experience at Beloved Brides! They really listened to what I was looking for and made me feel like they truly care. The selection was so great and they had a wide range of styles and gowns to look at and try. The woman I worked with was so helpful and... Read More kind. I will be telling everyone I know about this place!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Brooke D

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Abby J

The absolute worst experience. Staff was rude and offensive and the selection was small. I left after 10 minutes. Don't waste your time here.

2017-02-06T09:27:51 Response from the vendor

We are sorry you feel this way. We are a boutique, so we have around 250 - 300 gowns to offer our brides, but we are sorry to hear that we did not have anything you were liking. We hope you were able to find... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Christina G

I could not have loved my dress and the those that assisted with the initial sale and the fittings more! This place has BEAUTIFUL dresses that you won't find elsewhere for MUCH less. I would never have dreamed that I could have afforded a dress as beautiful as I ended up... Read More buying from them...you MUST try this place first before visiting anywhere else!

2016-11-07T20:30:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy we got to be a small part of your big day, And we know you looked gorgeous! Wishing you and your new hubby all the best! Thanks again

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Rachael T

As a bride on a budget, I couldn't be happier with my experience at Beloved Brides! It was the first place I looked, and I found my dress in less than an hour. Great customer service and a fabulous deal on the perfect dress!

2016-02-10T09:04:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! You are going to make a beautiful bride. Thanks!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Kara T

I'm so glad that I went to Beloved Brides! I thought I had found "the dress" at another bridal salon, but wanted to explore all my options, so a co-worker suggested I try Beloved Brides. I was a little unsure at first, as they don't have as many dresses as other big name bridal... Read More salons, but they had SO MANY beautiful dresses, and I ended up trying on several that were gorgeous- and found my dress there! The prices were awesome for both dresses (they have a good variety of pricing in dresses) and alterations, and Alyssa was great! She was very knowledgeable about different styles, options and alterations, and wasn't pushy at all! It was a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend them!

2016-02-10T09:04:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you awesome review! Congrats!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Kate G

This was the second store I went to to try on wedding dresses. After being overwhelmed by the prices at the first store, I was EXTREMELY happy with the price range at Beloved Brides. The consultant who assisted me was very helpful and mindful of my budget. I tried on at least 5... Read More dresses, all of which were different styles. I fell in love with one and was able to put it on hold while I had another appointment at another store later that afternoon. Despite trying on numerous dresses at my second appointment for the day, I could not get the image of the dress from Beloved Brides out of my head. By the end of the night, I had made a return trip to Beloved Brides to try on the dress again and made my purchase! I can not say enough great things about Beloved Brides! Anyone who is looking for great priced and well-known designer gown, I highly recommend this store!

2016-01-12T09:25:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that we were able to be a small part of your big day! You are going to make a gorgeous bride on your special day. Congrats! Thanks again

Dream dress for less!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Devin D

I set up an appointment at several boutiques and dress shops to find my wedding dress. I'm so glad I found Beloved Brides after being severely disappointed with what I found at David's and a couple other shops. Not only was the selection much better, but the prices actually fit... Read More my budget. I would suggest going to Beloved Brides to any bride!

2015-09-15T09:32:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Devin! We are so happy that you came to our shop and found the perfect dress for your big day and that you left happy. We love working with our BB brides and we wish you all the... Read Less Read More

Came to my rescue

Reviewed on 9/14/2015

I have been looking for bridal gown in different stores but was not successful. I started planning my wedding in few months and didn't have much time to shop and most of the bridal stores needed like 6 to 8 months to get the gown ready. Plus some stores selling off the rack... Read More don't have a nice collection and expensive and sometimes they are not polite. After searching for few weeks, I got so frustrated and started looking for other options. I just found beloved bridal store online and called to schedule. I got the same day appointment to try on some dresses. The moment I entered the shop, I knew I would get my dress from here. The price is reasonable. Within my budget. Plus the gowns are off the rack. No need to wait. If you like it you can take it the same day. They also do alteration. Above all the customer service is unbelievable. The owner was so polite and very helpful. She made my experience so pleasant. She is also doing my alteration. I would recommend anyone who is planning to buy bridal gown. They have different options

2015-09-15T09:17:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you came to our shop and found the perfect dress for your big day and that you left happy. We love working with our BB brides and we wish you all the happiness.... Read Less Read More

Perfect for finding your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Kayla G

I can't imagine my big day being dressed by anyone other than Alyssa! She was FANTASTIC! I shopped around at a few different stores and felt drawn back to Beloved Brides due to Alyssa's inviting personality and the amazing quality of services she provided. I picked out my dress... Read More and Alyssa was able to quickly make many alterations. We took the train off and turned it in to sleeves, took the entire dress in 2 dress sizes, and added a slip to make it more comfortable. She also altered 2 dresses for my mom and one of my maid of honor. I will be taking my bridesmaids dresses for future weddings here. I was able to get my dress, veil, and alterations done here for less than I was expecting to pay anywhere else. I didn't feel rushed or pressured into anything. Alyssa worked hard and fast to make sure I was 100% satisfied with everything. Would recommend her to EVERYONE!

Relaxing and Fun Wedding Gown Shopping

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Laurel C

I am beyond pleased with my experience at Beloved Brides! The consultant I worked with was very easy going and extremely helpful. She was willing to help me in any way possible and was able to show me a wide selection of gown styles. I couldn't be happier to say that every... Read More dress I wanted to try was well under my budget - this made the entire process even more stress free. I was able to try on plenty of gowns during my appointment time while also having enough time to find THE dress. Would recommend this shop to every bride in a heart beat!