Off-the-Rack Bridal

Beloved Brides is an off-the-rack bridal boutique that carries new bridal gowns and accessories from the best bridal designers and the highest quality. We carry a wide range of bridal designers and styles and have new inventory continually coming in. Being off-the-rack for new bridal gowns, we are able to mark all inventory 20% – 40% off retail. So you can wear your dream dress without going over budget!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

8966 E. 96th Street , Fishers , IN (317) 288-2903

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Nicole D

PERFECTION! I absolutely love my dress! Kristen was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable & like she was a friend and not just a sales person! After trying on what seemed like 10 dresses and towards the end of my appointment I began to feel a bit discouraged especially since... Read More my Mom flew in from out of state just to go dress shopping with me. At a last ditch effort I tried on the dress in the window and it was absolutely beautiful and just perfect to the point of happy tears! I HIGHLY recommend this shop! You will not be disappointed! I loved the one-on-one experience & never felt pressured to buy a dress at all!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Melissa M

I had a great experience at Beloved Brides! With 5 short months to plan for a summer wedding, I knew it would be best to go to a place that is off-the-rack. Soon after getting engaged, I brought my bridesmaids, and mom, to check out the selection. I tried on maybe 3 or 4... Read More dresses, after showing the sales associate my pins from Pinterest, but knew that the 1st one I tried on was THE dress! Whew, that was such a relief, to only have to go to one place!! And, even better, my alterations were done right there at the store by Alyssa, the store owner. She was very helpful, sweet, and patient with us, in making sure the dress fit just right! In just a few months, I had a dress that matched the venue perfectly, and couldn't be happier with how it turned out!! I truly felt like a princess marrying my Prince Charming.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Hannah W

This was my first and last shop! Missy was phenomenal to work with! I felt so comfortable throughout the entire process and I did not feel pressured at all. Very reasonably priced! My dress is stunning and I cannot wait to see how it looks when it's complete! I would highly... Read More recommend!

2017-08-31T14:36:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy you came in and we were able to help you find your perfect dress! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Hannah W

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Elysse R

I got my dress here and it was absolutely beautiful. It fit perfectly, and they were even able to do some pretty big alterations (I bought a strapless dress and added a top to it). The alterations did end up costing quite a bit more than the initial number we were given when we... Read More bought the dress, but I guess that's not really surprising. The new store is much bigger and very nice. Thanks to the staff for helping me find my perfect dress!

2017-08-31T14:37:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure helping you on your big day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Samantha B

Overall, I had an amazing experience. The staff was incredibly nice! After trying on 10 or so dresses, I became discouraged. In a last ditch effort, we tried one hanging on display even though the store had already closed. It was perfectly unexpected to say yes to my dress!

2017-07-26T13:51:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you Congratulations!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kyndal B

I had a great experience at Beloved Brides. Missy was great! She found me a beautiful dress within my budget in a style I didn't even know I wanted until I put it on. I wouldn't have found it with out her.

2017-07-26T13:53:05 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you came in and allowed us to be apart of your big day. Congratulations! And thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kyndal B

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Diana L

I thoroughly enjoyed trying on dresses at Beloved Brides. Missy listened very carefully and helped me find dresses I was interested in that afternoon. She was so polite when helping me try on each dress. When I found "The One" she also helped me pick out just the right belt to... Read More add a little bling. I am so excited to wear my dress!

2017-07-26T13:53:41 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jessica S

I had a great experience. When you first arrive they take a quick measurement and give you a general suggestion of what sizes to stay within in order to preserve the integrity of the dress when altering. We took several back and began trying them on. I had the entire place to... Read More myself (we went on a Monday) and was able to take my time in each dress. I even put two of them on twice with no issues (I went determined to purchase a specific one and was very surprised when I ended up liking another better so I tried them on a again!). This was our first stop of the day and we arrived early and were able to get the process going early too. Since we went on a Monday I was also able to put the dress on hold and go to the other shops that I had scheduled for the day and then return and purchase the dress no problem. All in all, wonderful experience.

2017-07-07T10:03:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you! Thanks!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Angie M

Once we found our venue I had 12 weeks to find my dress and get alterations, etc so I knew I needed an off the rack boutique in order to make it happen. Beloved Brides has a wide selection and great quality dresses. Staff is super helpful and friendly! I ended up with the second... Read More dress I tried on!!

2017-06-17T10:30:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for reviewing us! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Sarah S

I have helped four sisters look for dresses and was not looking forward to the experience for myself. I went to Belived Brides and my experience was so much better than what I experienced with my sisters. I had the place to myself and tons of help from the friendly staff. No... Read More pressure to buy and very reasonable prices. The owner is a young woman who does all the alterations herself. I can't recommend Belived Brides enough! Great experience!

2017-06-17T10:30:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lauren R

I had a great experience here! The staff was very helpful! After trying on 5 dresses I ended up saying yes to the second dress I tried on!

2017-06-17T10:29:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for reviewing us!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Dacia S

I went to Beloved Brides next. My first impression walking in, was that there weren't a lot of dress, and it reeked of the smell from the nail salon next store. I tried on a few dresses. (All of their dresses are samples, so if its not in your size, you can't get it. ) The young... Read More women working with me was kind, and said I think you found your dress already, but the woman I believed was the manager gave a pushy vibe. I left the store within 30 minutes of being there

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Brenna F

Not pushy, great prices, good variety. Plus the owner is so sweet and a great young businesswoman. I'm so glad I found these guys in Fishers!

2017-05-27T15:19:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Joanna C

My helper was very personable and let me pick my dresses out to try on once she discovered I'd tried on before. Never pushy like some places and it was just a laid back wonderful experience. If you've had the hard sale at some places and are sick of it this is the place for you... Read More to relax and joyfully pick through their large collection.

2017-03-28T11:07:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for reviewing us! We love hearing from our happy brides. We are so happy you came in and found your perfect dress!!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Brooke S

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. They are exceptional. I am happy to say that I got my wedding dress from Beloved. I was able to score a dress for $775. I was struggling to find a dress I loved for a price I loved but the team at Beloved Brides was able to deliver. I... Read More will recommend them over and over again. If you haven't went--GO NOW!

2017-03-28T11:07:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your awesome review! It was such a pleasure working with you!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Emily N

Very personable and helpful. I loved my experience!

2017-03-12T18:24:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!! We are so happy we were able to be apart of your big day!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Cassie L

I had a great experience at Beloved Brides. It was my first stop when I began dress shopping. I visited 2 other bridal stores after my appointment with Beloved Brides, and I ended up rushing back to the store before they closed just to try on my dress again and buy it! I should... Read More have never visited any other stores!! They have a good amount of dresses to try on, and each dress has a picture on the back to show you how the dress fits on a model. This is very helpful when you walk through the dresses to pick out the ones you would like to try on. The consultant was very helpful and kind. I didn't feel rushed. The price point is great, especially for budget brides. The best part is getting to take your dress home the same day you buy it! I will always recommend Beloved Brides.

2017-03-03T13:58:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It was such a pleasure working with you and being a part of your big day. You are going to be a beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Liz B

This should be a first-stop for a budget conscious bride (or really any bride). You get to walk through, and look at the dresses in clear bags with photos of what the dress looks like on a bride so you can see how it falls. There were tons of choices in each size, I had maybe 40... Read More choices in size 10 and another 40 in size 12. Then, you can try on as many as you would like, and see how different styles look on you. Also, you know how the actual dress will look because that IS your actual dress! Best part- my complimentary veil was $80, I never felt cheated or rushed here, and I got to really see how different styles looked on my figure. This was my second stop, wish it had been my first. I came back 15 minutes till close after visiting other shops to try one more time, and gravitated back to a favorite dress from my appointment. LOVE the concept, the price point, and the selection.

2017-02-06T11:03:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and meeting both you and your mother. Congrats!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Brooke D

I was so happy with my experience at Beloved Brides! They really listened to what I was looking for and made me feel like they truly care. The selection was so great and they had a wide range of styles and gowns to look at and try. The woman I worked with was so helpful and... Read More kind. I will be telling everyone I know about this place!

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Brooke D

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Abby J

The absolute worst experience. Staff was rude and offensive and the selection was small. I left after 10 minutes. Don't waste your time here.

2017-02-06T09:27:51 Response from the vendor

We are sorry you feel this way. We are a boutique, so we have around 250 - 300 gowns to offer our brides, but we are sorry to hear that we did not have anything you were liking. We hope you were able to find... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Christina G

I could not have loved my dress and the those that assisted with the initial sale and the fittings more! This place has BEAUTIFUL dresses that you won't find elsewhere for MUCH less. I would never have dreamed that I could have afforded a dress as beautiful as I ended up... Read More buying from them...you MUST try this place first before visiting anywhere else!

2016-11-07T20:30:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy we got to be a small part of your big day, And we know you looked gorgeous! Wishing you and your new hubby all the best! Thanks again

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Rachael T

As a bride on a budget, I couldn't be happier with my experience at Beloved Brides! It was the first place I looked, and I found my dress in less than an hour. Great customer service and a fabulous deal on the perfect dress!

2016-02-10T09:04:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! You are going to make a beautiful bride. Thanks!