Belvedere Events & Banquets

E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

1170 West Devon, Elk Grove Village, IL (847) 534-0600

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Catherine R

We loved the elegance of Belvedere’s venue. Lorna was our event coordinator. She was prompt to respond to all emails and phone calls. She was clear in explaining the process and ensuring our vision was achieved. She was extremely helpful in helping us decide all of our details!... Read More The food was delicious and the servers were extremely polite. The bartenders did awesome job at making delicious drinks. The only complaint from a few guest that night was that the were mistakenly not served their dinner since they were in the restroom when their table was being served, despite their name tag being out with their food choice. The server did not come back to check on the table until it was time to clean up the main meal, and at that point, the guest felt uncomfortable asking for their dinner meal. I wish I had known sooner to fix the issue for them.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Eldora B

Devistated!! Only daughter marries an only son and 4 tables consisting of parents, grandparents , family members & close friends had absolutely no view of the head table as the people who worked there FORGOT to move the tables back after the ceremony. 20 trays of pastries brough... Read More in and only 14 used the other ones disappeared & acted as if I was lyeing about it. I would have rather saved my $$ and went somewhere else where they could speak English and do their jobs correctly. This is a huge day this cost a lot of money they should care & deliver but obviously they don't. The portions of the tasteing are not the same as it will be at your wedding. My 84 yr old grandmother was knocked down by one of those huge doors during cocktail hour. Their response was " It's a door what are we supposed to do?" How about make it so it opens the other way, or put windows in it so people can see. I left a message to the owner and he never responded. Go somewhere else where they REALLY care about you & you get what you pay for unlike this place!!! We're an Italian family been to many banquets this was the worst! Never again!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Angela K

We had our wedding at the Belvedere in July of 2017. The venue was perfect for our needs as we were able to have an outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour in a beautiful lobby and a reception all at the same venue which is even more convenient because it is connected to a hotel. This... Read More venue was perfect to accommodate all of our out of town guests and helped us save on costs for transportation. The prices were a bit more affordable than the city venues and we were surprised by the quality of the food. It definitely wasn't your average banquet food! Our event coordinator, Lorna, was extremely helpful. She was on top of all the details and helped guide us to make good decisions. It was a pleasure working with her and we will keep them in mind for future events!

2017-09-20T13:10:31 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! Thank you very much for hosting your ceremony and reception with us. We wish you all the best.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Rocelle H

My (now) husband and I looked at two other venues before Belvedere, and after visiting Belvedere, our search was over! We reserved our date then and there, and we cannot be happier with our choice. Belvedere had the simplicity yet elegant vibe we were looking for, and our guests... Read More absolutely loved the fountain in the lobby! We had guests from all over the US and they said that they've never seen a hall like Belvedere before. Lorna worked with us, and she helped us every step of the way - accommodating to our every want and need to make our day perfect. Thank you to the Belvedere staff for all their help! :)

2017-09-20T13:11:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your feedback. We always appreciate kind words of experiences! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Meagan K

When looking for a wedding venue, we hoped to find a formal venue within our budget, with good food, an open spacious floor plan, and hotel accommodations nearby. Belvedere Banquets had it all! We looked at only 3 venues and we knew Belvedere was it. We met with Jodi but... Read More encountered several other employees along the way and all were professional, personable, responsive and welcoming. The cocktail hour and space for cocktail hour was perfect. The grand ballroom was beautiful and had plenty of space for our guests. And the food was EXCELLENT! All of our guests have been raving about the food - a big ticket item on our checklist. I would highly recommend Belvedere Banquets!

2017-07-25T10:14:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We are so fortunate to have such wonderful clients as yourself and we wish you all the best! Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Amy H

I chose Belvedere Banquets for the off-site catering options. We were having an outdoor, relaxed but elegant wedding, and the specialty grilled cheese sounded like the perfect fit...and it was! The food was amazingly delicious and filling too! As for the service: couldn't be... Read More happier. My wedding was at least an hour drive away, but I got a chef and servers, as well as my event coordinator on the day to keep things running smoothly. Caroline made everything easy for me, and gave me the confidence that I barely even thought about the food on my wedding day, because I just knew it would be there and be perfect. Great experience - I couldn't be happier with Belvedere!

2017-07-25T10:15:37 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your off premise catered event! Best of luck! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Ashley W

We had our wedding just about a week ago at the Belvedere and I honestly do not have enough good things to say about them! From the moment we scheduled the tour to when we were leaving our reception everything was wonderful! We worked with Cathy most of the time and she is... Read More absolutely amazing! First of all, the venue is beautiful and very clean. Second, you have plenty of choices for food and they are all delicious. Our guests had nothing but great things to say! And finally, they truly worked hard to make sure that we were happy and that all our guests had a great time. We had both our ceremony and reception there, and everything went very smoothly. Cathy and the rest of the staff were nothing but accommodating and made sure to answer all our questions, and we had a lot. The day went better than expected and everyone was so polite. I would recommend them to anyone who needed a venue! Thank you to everyone there for going above and beyond and making our day special!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Karolina W

We looked at a few venues before we decided on Belvedere. We worked with Lorna and she was helpful. We were lucky and had the entire venue to ourselves, we were the only wedding there. We had our ceremony in room 4 in front of the fireplace, cocktail hour in the main lobby, and... Read More reception for our 200 guests in room 1. Lorna was very quick with emailing me back to the thousands of questions we had, very accomodating. Food was great at our tasting, we didn't eat much on the day of the wedding since we were busy talking to everyone, but guests said the food was great. We heard that there wasn't enough staff passing hor's douvres around, and our food wasn't packed up at the end of the night like we asked previously. We had a lot of food left over and we were a bit disappointed in that since it was probably just thrown out.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Laura V

We had our Wedding at the Belvedere on Friday, May 27, 2016. We worked with Orla on our special day and she was great! The day of the room looked amazing, she helped us with anything last minute we needed and all of our friends and family raved about the food and service from... Read More the staff. Doro, the banquet manager was great to work with as well and made sure our day went flawless!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Jessica S

I know this is suppose to be a review, however, I have a question. I saw that it was for wedding receptions but I was hoping to do both the ceremony and reception here. Is that a possibility. But I suppose as a slight review, I fell in love with this place after being here for... Read More my brother's college graduation in 2014!! :)

2017-04-17T13:15:22 Response from the vendor

Yes we do!

The Best Venue!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Abby C

We used the Belvedere for our October wedding and could not be happier with our decision! Everything went so smoothly and Orla was so great to work with, she made everything so easy and stress-free. Everything was absolutely beautiful on the day of the wedding, we couldn't have... Read More asked for more! Having the hotel attached was a huge plus for us as we had a lot of people coming in from out of town. We did have a few minor hiccups (we asked for no candelabras on the head table and they were there, the servers were serving an appetizer that we didn't ask for, our cookies and brownies were never served), but it was nothing that took away from the day and nothing that anyone noticed but us. The food was fantastic, we received many compliments. Overall, we would definitely recommend the Belvedere to anyone!

2016-04-19T08:25:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all that you have to say to continually improve! Best of luck to you both and thank you for choosing the Belvedere.

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Danielle N

It's difficult to find the right words to express my complete happiness and satisfaction with our venue. ORLA was our wedding coordinator, and throughout the 14 month planning process, she was nothing short of amazing. She was so patient, kind, and always made me feel... Read More comfortable when asking questions. She was always quick to respond, 100% friendly and professional, and was incredibly helpful with all of our day-of coordinating. I cannot thank her enough for all that she has done for me, my fiance, and our families. The venue itself is stunning. The food is absolutely delicious. The steak here is incredible - I highly recommend the filet, our guests raved about how delicious the meal was. We opted for an upgraded sweets table and it did not disappoint. If I could give this place 10 stars, I would. The service was incredible, and honestly, Orla was the wedding coordinator of our dreams. A sincere thanks to her and everyone else who helped made our wedding happen. We love the Belvedere!

2014-11-18T07:17:24 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We are so happy to have been part of your special day. Wishing you all the best!

Awesome Venue!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Dana I

We are so happy we had our reception at Belvedere Banquets! We worked with Lorna, who was extremely easy going and helpful. Belvedere was so accommodating and our reception could not have been any better.

2014-11-18T07:19:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for hosting your reception with us and providing your feedback! Best wishes!

Never go back!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Lauren D

After reading multiple wonderful reviews, my daughter was anxious to see if the Belvedere would be the perfect place for her wedding reception. Boy was she mistaken. We were greeted by an assistant who was bubbly and enthusiastic. Then we were passed to the owner/director who... Read More took us on a tour of the facility. She was rude to us and even had the nerve to suggest we take our reception to another location. We asked questions and asked to see photos of how the room would be set up. She didn't answer any of our questions and provided no photos that would provide us with a visual on how things would look. I have been to the Belvedere before, but after this experience I will never go again.

2014-08-05T11:56:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for providing us feedback on your visit to Belvedere. Feedback like this is so valuable to a business owner that strives to make sure that all of their customers are happy. It disappoints us that you had this experience and all that I... Read Less Read More

Everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Erin H

Lorna was great about keeping in touch with us throughout the planning process and answered all of our questions quickly and in detail. She checked in with us several times during the day to make sure everything was running smoothly and we were very pleased. The decor was... Read More perfect and was exactly what I wanted. It couldn't have been better.

2014-07-08T08:59:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for hosting your reception with us! It was such a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best!:)

beautiful venue

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Richelle

I loved the belvedere as a venue. We got married on december 7th and having the hotel connected to the venue was so convenient. Caroline was the most helpful person answering the 1000's of questions I had right away. If i had to do it all over again i would choose this venue... Read More every time!

2014-01-14T15:23:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so thankful you hosted your reception with us. Best wishes!

Reception Hall

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Jamie P

I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding reception. Everything was beautiful, the food was fantastic and the service we received was outstanding!

2014-02-18T15:06:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Wish you and your groom all the best!

gorgeous venue

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Elaina S

I was against banquet halls but when I walked into the Belvedere I knew I wanted to have my ceremony and reception there. It is very modern and elegant, no ugly carpeting or wallpaper like most banquet halls. It was great to have Lorna coordinate everything and be able to get... Read More food, alcohol, linens, etc. in one place. You have to check it out!

2014-02-18T15:07:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review... we thank you so much for choosing the Belvedere!

Amazing venue!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Patty L

I loved the Belvedere, they did such a fantastic job. I don't have a signle complaint, they were awesome from the first day I walked in the door to look at the venue. The venue is beautiful, the staff is great and the food is delicious. I wouldn't change a thing. I would... Read More recommend them to everyone!

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Nicole S

Belvedere created an absolutely GORGEOUS ceremony hall and reception ballroom for our wedding! It was stunning! The food was good and the staff during the reception was wonderful. The staff helping us plan could have been more prepared for our questions and given a little... Read More more information to make our planning and payments easier.

Belvedere was a WONDERFUL venue!

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Christi B

We had both our ceremony and wedding at the Belvedere in Elk Grove - they both were wonderful! The venue is absolutely stunning and we had so many compliments from our guests! The food was great (though I didn't really eat that night) - again many of our guests had positive... Read More things to say about the menu. We worked with Jodi and she was very accommodating and easy to work with. The only complaint that I heard was there should be a bathroom on each side of the venue. There was our wedding (200+ people) and another wedding the same evening and it got a bit crowded in the lobby and bathroom area. Other than that, everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you for making our day wonderful!

good

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Luisa A

Very good food

No Complaints

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Mary R

I really do not have complaints in regards to my wedding at the Belvedere. We worked with Jodi and she was wonderful, as was her staff. Everything from booking to planning to finish was great! Not your typical banquet hall, very modern. Food is top notch, excellent service,... Read More beautiful space! I would highly recommend this venue!!

2013-05-29T10:30:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your comments! It was a pleasure working with you as well!:)

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/19/2013 Cristina S

The belvedere made my wedding as beautiful as I imagined it would be. I love their modern style and how helpful they were. Jody was very helpful and worked me. Everything was set up so perfect the day of the wedding and I got so many compliments on the venue and how great the... Read More food was!! Loved it!

2013-05-29T10:31:18 Response from the vendor

I am so happy to hear that everything was to your liking. It was a pleasure working with you and your family every step of the way. What a beautiful night!

I love The Belvedere!

Reviewed on 2/13/2013 Lynne S

The service was amazing throughout our entire wedding-planning process. Orla was responsive and incredibly helpful, and the same goes for the rest of the staff. The food is amazing, the portions are huge, and the service is impeccable. The hall itself is beautiful and... Read More off-centre, which we loved; the quirky decorations helped set it apart and made it feel fun. Our price tag was high because of our guest list, but the pricing here really blew every one else out of the water; the package includes so much! We did end up having to pay more for our cake because the bakery said the Belvedere's package is "fairly basic," but the cake came out awesome so it was no big deal. :)