Belvedere Events & Banquets

(51)

Elk Grove Village, IL

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Whether it is a wedding, shower, business function or any distinctive event, discover what Belvedere has to offer. Creative cuisine, exceptional service and an elegant venue are just the beginning. Allow us to guide you through the planning and host an unforgettable event!

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Bow2008 09

1170 West Devon, Elk Grove Village, IL

Unique and Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/09/2011 Kimberly B

I LOVED my venue. I was looking for a twist on just your normal banquet hall and I sure got it! Beautifully decorated with up to date decor... The food was great and the staff was very friendly and attentive.

Best Banquet Hall

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Angela L

We had our wedding at the Belvedere and it was the best choice we could have made. The staff, the food, the drinks, and the venue itself were all outstanding. The staff was wonderful the day of, and throughout the entire planning process. Jodi worked with us to make sure every detail was up to par and our wedding was beautiful!

Dream come true!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Gabriella Z

We celebrated our wedding reception at the Belvedere 2 weeks ago now and it was absolutely amazing. It's so modern and beautiful, not old and stuffy like a lot of banquet halls tend to be. Orla took care of us and she went above and beyond anything we could've hoped for. She was the warmest person and wanted to do anything in her power to help make our day more special. We had a Persian ceremony there and they were so willing to accomodate us with it and helped make it a truly special and unique experience. We're going to be talking about it for years to come. The food was delicious. The room looked spectacular and everything came together seamlessly with Orla's help. She was there all night checking in, making sure everyone was taken care of including my husband and I. It was just sensational and we coulnd't have asked for anything more. We're still on cloud 9 and so thrilled that we went with Belvedere!!! Thank you!!!

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Danielle N

It's difficult to find the right words to express my complete happiness and satisfaction with our venue. ORLA was our wedding coordinator, and throughout the 14 month planning process, she was nothing short of amazing. She was so patient, kind, and always made me feel comfortable when asking questions. She was always quick to respond, 100% friendly and professional, and was incredibly helpful with all of our day-of coordinating. I cannot thank her enough for all that she has done for me, my fiance, and our families. The venue itself is stunning. The food is absolutely delicious. The steak here is incredible - I highly recommend the filet, our guests raved about how delicious the meal was. We opted for an upgraded sweets table and it did not disappoint. If I could give this place 10 stars, I would. The service was incredible, and honestly, Orla was the wedding coordinator of our dreams. A sincere thanks to her and everyone else who helped made our wedding happen. We love the Belvedere!

Awesome Venue!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Dana I

We are so happy we had our reception at Belvedere Banquets! We worked with Lorna, who was extremely easy going and helpful. Belvedere was so accommodating and our reception could not have been any better.

Never go back!

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Lauren M

After reading multiple wonderful reviews, my daughter was anxious to see if the Belvedere would be the perfect place for her wedding reception. Boy was she mistaken. We were greeted by an assistant who was bubbly and enthusiastic. Then we were passed to the owner/director who took us on a tour of the facility. She was rude to us and even had the nerve to suggest we take our reception to another location. We asked questions and asked to see photos of how the room would be set up. She didn't answer any of our questions and provided no photos that would provide us with a visual on how things would look. I have been to the Belvedere before, but after this experience I will never go again.

Everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Erin H

Lorna was great about keeping in touch with us throughout the planning process and answered all of our questions quickly and in detail. She checked in with us several times during the day to make sure everything was running smoothly and we were very pleased. The decor was perfect and was exactly what I wanted. It couldn't have been better.

beautiful venue

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Richelle

I loved the belvedere as a venue. We got married on december 7th and having the hotel connected to the venue was so convenient. Caroline was the most helpful person answering the 1000's of questions I had right away. If i had to do it all over again i would choose this venue every time!

Reception Hall

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Jamie P

I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding reception. Everything was beautiful, the food was fantastic and the service we received was outstanding!

gorgeous venue

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Elaina S

I was against banquet halls but when I walked into the Belvedere I knew I wanted to have my ceremony and reception there. It is very modern and elegant, no ugly carpeting or wallpaper like most banquet halls. It was great to have Lorna coordinate everything and be able to get food, alcohol, linens, etc. in one place. You have to check it out!

Amazing venue!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Patty L

I loved the Belvedere, they did such a fantastic job. I don't have a signle complaint, they were awesome from the first day I walked in the door to look at the venue. The venue is beautiful, the staff is great and the food is delicious. I wouldn't change a thing. I would recommend them to everyone!

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Nicole S

Belvedere created an absolutely GORGEOUS ceremony hall and reception ballroom for our wedding! It was stunning! The food was good and the staff during the reception was wonderful. The staff helping us plan could have been more prepared for our questions and given a little more information to make our planning and payments easier.

Belvedere was a WONDERFUL venue!

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Christi B

We had both our ceremony and wedding at the Belvedere in Elk Grove - they both were wonderful! The venue is absolutely stunning and we had so many compliments from our guests! The food was great (though I didn't really eat that night) - again many of our guests had positive things to say about the menu. We worked with Jodi and she was very accommodating and easy to work with. The only complaint that I heard was there should be a bathroom on each side of the venue. There was our wedding (200+ people) and another wedding the same evening and it got a bit crowded in the lobby and bathroom area. Other than that, everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you for making our day wonderful!

good

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Luisa A

Very good food

No Complaints

Reviewed on 5/24/2013 Mary R

I really do not have complaints in regards to my wedding at the Belvedere. We worked with Jodi and she was wonderful, as was her staff. Everything from booking to planning to finish was great! Not your typical banquet hall, very modern. Food is top notch, excellent service, beautiful space! I would highly recommend this venue!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/19/2013 Cristina S

The belvedere made my wedding as beautiful as I imagined it would be. I love their modern style and how helpful they were. Jody was very helpful and worked me. Everything was set up so perfect the day of the wedding and I got so many compliments on the venue and how great the food was!! Loved it!

I love The Belvedere!

Reviewed on 2/13/2013 Lynne S

The service was amazing throughout our entire wedding-planning process. Orla was responsive and incredibly helpful, and the same goes for the rest of the staff. The food is amazing, the portions are huge, and the service is impeccable. The hall itself is beautiful and off-centre, which we loved; the quirky decorations helped set it apart and made it feel fun. Our price tag was high because of our guest list, but the pricing here really blew every one else out of the water; the package includes so much! We did end up having to pay more for our cake because the bakery said the Belvedere's package is "fairly basic," but the cake came out awesome so it was no big deal. :)

Wedding reception

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Gianna M

I had an awesome experience with the Belvedere. My wedding was beautiful and they were on top of everything all night. There were a few mishaps but nothing is perfect.

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Amanda T

The Belvedere was wonderful. A great value for what you get. The entire staff was very professional and very helpful. The foyer area is beautiful. There is a bridal suite located above the foyer area where the bridal party could go to relax, prep, clean-up etc. They had a staircase leading down from the suite into the reception hall which my wife absolutely loved. The set-up of the room was fantastic. All of the guest raved about the food and the overall set up of the reception hall. Overall, we were very very happy with the Belvedere and would recommend any and all friends and family to have a reception there.

Absolutely amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Nicole A

I can't say enough great things about the Belvedere and our coordinator, Lorna!!! The Belvedere is an absolutely gorgeous venue and the people that work there were all wonderful to work with!! Lorna was such an amazing coordinator to work with! She was so sweet & helpful throughout our whole planning process and made sure everything was perfect!! Everything on our wedding day went perfect as well & I am so happy that we went with the Belvedere for our wedding reception!!!! I highly recommend the Belvedere and Lorna!!!! :) ~Our wedding was October 6th, 2012~

Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Angela P

We loved our venue at Belvedere Banquets. It was exactly what we wanted with the updated decore and friendly staff. The food was an added bonus. Our guests enjoyed the proscuitto chicken--everyone loved it! I highly recommend working with Orla as well!

Great time!

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Cecille M

I just want to say that Orla my wedding coordinator at Belvedere took her time and patient to give me the wedding of my dreams. She help me through out the whole planning make sure that everything is in place. She constantly check on me during the one year preparation till the day of the wedding! The staff were polite and the food is delicious! My guest were impress with the ambience and the food!!! Thank you for the beautiful wedding!!!!!!!!!!!

delictious food but not so good service

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Aleksandra B

Great food and absolutely beautiful banquet hall but my husband and I didn't feel like we were taken care of very well. The people we dealt with didn't make us feel like they all can handle it. Since we had tons of questions, they didn't seem to be happy with dealing with us so much. On the day of our wedding everything turned out great.

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Lauren K

Belvedere puts on a wonderful wedding! I received so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding was and many complements on the food! We had no issues with this venue! I had Lorna as a consultant, she was very professional and dealt with my consistent mind changing hehe. She did a wonderful job helping me out and everything came out great.

Elegant and beautiful

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Stephanie A

From the initial tour of the facility to the day of our wedding, Jodi from The Belvedere was extremely helpful and friendly. She was willing to work with us to make our wedding the most memorable day of our lives. The facility is absolutely beautiful and The Belvedere was extremely attentive to our needs the entire night. Our wedding was perfect. Our only suggestion would be to ask The Belvedere to put extra food and cake in their refrigerator for the night so you can pick it up the next day. Our food went bad because the tray they put it in didn't fit in our tiny hotel room fridge.

Send Email