No matter the package I am here for you!

Whether you hire us for Month of, Full Service or any where in between, we strive to give each and every couple exceptional service.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

All of Central Oregon & Beyond (541) 241-2022

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Marley F

Magadalyn made my day so special - she not only recommended excellent vendors and helped me immensely with planning but her presence made me so calm and she was there to solve any hiccup - and let me tell you because of her there were minimal hiccups. She's also just a good... Read More person with such a radiant fun personality. If you are getting married in bend or central Oregon she is your go to - no question about it.

2016-10-18T00:06:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Marley for the opportunity to work with you and your families. I loved getting to know you through our 100's of emails! You were a pleasure to work with. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Elyss C

Magadalyn and the staff at Bend Weddings and Events were professional, efficient and an absolute pleasure to work with. Their presence made us feel confident that our wedding day would go smoothly. They made sure details were taken care of, transitions went smoothly and that all... Read More aesthetics were lovely.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Kelly C

The words I speak in this review will not be adequate to how truly amazing Magadalyn really is as a person and how amazing she is at this. If you are thinking that you cannot afford a wedding planner please trust me when I say, cut something else out, find the money, do what you... Read More have to do- just TRUST ME. YOU NEED MAGADALYN! She offers a variety of packages so even if you just do a day of planner, you will count your blessings before, during and after the wedding process. At the end of the night my husband and I looked at each other and said "how the hell would we have done this without her?" and honestly, I don't even know. The small details that are going on behind the scenes will surprise even the most organized of brides out there. Our wedding was a dream come true and Magadalyn was flawless. I am the event planner in my family and it is very hard for me to let go of the control as I need to execute everything myself and make sure it goes perfectly. For me to be on the receiving end of event planning with a professional was something truly amazing and foreign. All the little things you don't even realize are happening- the cake being set up, the room being set up, the flowers being dropped off, the ceremony site being set up, the ceremony moments flowing and being queued, the TIMELINE, the vendors being on that timeline, cleaning up, your things being delivered back to you and on and on. Magadalyn does ALL of this. You literally show up for this day and watch as magic unfolds. Even after the wedding was over, there was hiccup with one of the vendors and she just took care of it. We were blown away by her professionalism, her organization, her execution and most of all? She is just a truly lovely person. I felt at ease with her the second I met her and everyone else in my wedding party/family felt the same. I cannot fathom now that this is over how our day could have been nearly as magical and stress free without Magadalyn helping us out. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Katie D

I never write reviews however I felt compelled to write this review as Magadalyn was the most professional, organized and friendly day of planner that I have ever encountered. She was on time, on top of it and went the extra mile. Not only was she all those things, on the day of... Read More the wedding I needed a steamer to steam my dress and she went to the store in the snow and dropped it off where I was getting ready before I left for first look. She also PAID for this out of her own pocket. She also picked up our piano rental and PAID for that as well (as there was a miscommunication with the vendor on payment). She picked it up and dropped it off the next day. BRIDES.....I am type A and if you are looking for someone where you can hand off everything and know it will be taken care of BOOK Magadalyn. She is affordable and worth it. You will have the best wedding day of your life because you are in good hands!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kelley B

Pleasure to work with. Knowledgeable about the local vendors. Responds quickly.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Katie S

I was one of those brides who thought she could do anything- including planning the entire event by herself...boy was I wrong. My mom found Magadalyn and said I should look into booking her for my day. I'm so glad we did! Magadalyn gives you a checklist to keep you on track and... Read More does so much behind the scenes including comforting your nerves! I don't think one will even begin to fathom everything she is able to accomplish when you aren't looking. Needless to say she was worth every single penny we paid!! The day of my wedding everyone was willing to help set up and she wouldn't take us up on it because she had it under control and before I knew it everything was set up. She took my ideas and created something far better than I could have ever imaged. My centerpieces looked amazing as well as my sweetheart table. She is the best and you won't regret hiring her because she is detail oriented! I couldn't imagine my wedding day without her there because it went off without a hitch!!

2016-10-18T00:05:51 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to work with you Katie. I enjoyed your friends and family very much. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

Magadalyn Hasse

I feel very fortunate to have found my calling. I love helping couples plan the details of their wedding. Growing up in small business I learned early on how important customer service and a good work ethic is. I have worn many different hats in the service industry that help me understand all the elements that take place during your wedding day. I use my knowledge and creativity to help you out every step of the way. My goal is to make the whole planning process as well as your Wedding day as carefree and enjoyable as possible.