Is this your business? claim it now

Bernie's Specialty Cake Shop

De Pere, WI

Cake Accessories

2548 Freedom Road, De Pere, WI (920) 336-9538

Amazing Cakes

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Cassy H

We were very happy with the communication, making sure all of our questions were answered and that he knew exactly what we wanted our wedding cake to look like. He was very flexible in setting times to meet with us, which was very helpful since we are from out of town. On our... Read More wedding day our cake was stunning and I was beyond happy with how it turned out. We received a lot of compliments both on how the cake looked and how it tasted. Many of our guests told us how they had several slices of cake so they could try all of the flavors and they couldn't choose a favorite. I would definitely recommend Bernie's to all other brides and grooms.

Fun to work with!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Beth C

Bernie's Cake Shop was fun to work with while planning our design. We wanted a simple, modern and fun design and we got just that. Our cake looked beautiful and tasted even better!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Katie V

Easy to work with and cake was beautiful

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Danielle W

My cake was gorgeous and delicious!

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Nicole V

The only thing my husband cared about was the cake. He wanted an old-fashion cake with waterfalls and the stairs. Bernie's came through with 3 waterfalls and stairs connecting all of the towers. It was definitely the hit of the evening. The cake itself was outstanding! It was... Read More always moist and we had plenty of flavors to choose from. :)

Bernie's Cake Shop

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Hilary W

Bernie's did a cake for our movie-themed wedding reception and it turned out so awesome! And the cake didn't just LOOK great, it TASTED great too! The price is certainly reasonable as well. I would recommend everyone to at the very least go and have a free consultation with... Read More them, they will feed you delicious samples!