Is this your business? claim it now

BerryGood Light, Sound & Video (DJ Service)

Odessa, MO

Dance

Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

5093 Highway TT, Odessa, MO (573) 424-0247

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Tracy

Alan and Angela are great, the lighted dance floor is great and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Alan is a great announcer and kept the crowd up and moving. The shoe game is also awesome! All of our guests enjoyed their DJ services.

Wedding Bliss

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 amy f

Loved them! Angela was so awesome even helped us out with some dances on the floor!

Perfectly wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Michelle R

Angela, the DJ, was superb. She was extremely friendly, fast at responding, and gave us ample time to pick out our music choices. She heard our requests and offered great suggestions! I felt like she really got our vibe and what kind of music suited us. Both the ceremony and... Read More reception music went fantastic. The music aspect was really important to me and she made it all what I envisioned, and also was able to please the guests at the reception! Everyone had a great time, we couldn't give enough thanks!! Matt and Michelle Forman

Funnest Wedding Ever!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Rachel J

We knew going into our wedding, that we needed an amazing DJ to give a fun mix of line dancing with recent music to make our guests happy and Travis definitely delivered! He did a get job keeping the mix of music very fresh. Also, we had a crazy entrance planned that he embraced... Read More and made it even better than we could have imagined. He accomodated every request and he had some great ideas to make the night even more fun. He did a great job directing the night from dismissing tables to making sure every single girl was trying to get the bouquet. Travis was great and I highly recommend!

Very Good!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Kim F

I was very happy with Alan. He understood our venue, provided tons of up lighting, and kept the party going. Great job!

Friendly and Fun, buuut...

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Kelsey F

Alan worked with me all the way, ensuring he could help my reception flow smoothly. He provided bright blue uplighting for our reception venue, which provided just the drama and eye-catching excitement I wanted! There were a few snags in my day of, however. No matter how many... Read More times I corrected him in our planning meetings and right before the entrance of the bridal party, he completely butchered our best man's name! It was embarrassing for me to have to apologize on behalf of the DJ to one of my husband's best friends. He called him Taylor instead of Tyler, and I have no idea where he got the pronunciation for the last name (it was only two syllables, nothing too taxing). Aside from that, the reception was a blast - I recommend every couple play the Shoe Game! ...Except very few of my guests stayed long enough to dance. I won't blame Alan for that one, though, because I personally was loving the music selection. Even with the mishaps, I would probably recommend Alan - just make sure you're very clear about how names are pronounced!

Best !

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Marcellene P

Love their team spirit, they know how to keep the crowd alive and partying. I had a diverse list of music because I was from a foreign country but they were able to find and play my music to make me happy and my family. love their attitude towards their work too :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Cathy R

We chose BerryGood Light and Sound based on an outstanding recommendation from a coworker. We dealt with Angela via email during much of the planning process, and she was always incredibly prompt and helpful when responding to our emails! Alan was the DJ for our reception, and... Read More he met with us at the venue on more than one occasion to ensure that his set up and lights would be to our liking! He was incredibly helpful at the reception! He carried our plates back to the head table for us after we went through the buffet line, and he made sure we always had something to drink! He kept the recetpion running smoothly! We played the Shoe Game, which we highly recommend! Everyone I have talked to about it thought it was an amazing and fun addition to the reception! Alan played songs from our do play list, and took requests from our guests! He knew just what to play to keep people on the dance floor! We had a blast at the reception, and this is largely due to our outstanding DJ!

DJ

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Dani A

Both Angie and Alan DJ my wedding ceremony and reception! They were AMAZING!!!! I could not have asked for two better DJ's for my wedding. Best money i spent on the whole wedding!

Fun!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Elizabeth B

Such a great time, and they really made it so! My Dad is in Iraq and my sister was overseas as well for my wedding, they both called and skyped and Berry did a great job keeping people occupied while we went through some technical difficulties! They did a fabulous job!

Worked the Crowd

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Megan C

Angie was our DJ for our wedding. She was very flexible in allowing us to pick all of our ceremony music and many of the key songs for the reception events. We also played the "Shoe Game" to fit with our theme of having games to play throughout the reception. This was such a big... Read More hit that I'm still hearing about how fun it was for our guests! Our wedding crowd didn't include many "dancers" but Angie kept the music flowing and the little ones loved every second of it. Angie was also able to provide us with nice ambient music as the dancing started to slow down so that people could still enjoy each other's company. Angie was wonderful at reading the needs of our guests and was virtually invisible throughout the reception! I would recommend BerryGood Light and Sound to anyone with DJ needs!

Great Sound and Personailty

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Ashley G

Both Alan and Angela were fantastic throughout the process. During our meetings prior to the wedding they helped draw out a game plan for the day and took the time to get to know us as a couple. During the wedding, Alan did a great job. The music got everyone moving and... Read More the shoe game was a huge hit with both of our families. Angela put together a wonderful slide show that played during our cocktail hour. I would definitely use them again. Thanks for helping make our day so memorable!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Heather B

I was a guest at a wedding with this DJ and he was awesome! He was very fun and energetic and provided great entertainment! His uplighting looked great and according to the couple he was very reasonably priced! I was sad that I had already booked my DJ when I went.

DJ

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Holly D

They did a great job.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Elisa R

Angela was fantastic to work with and had a huge library of music to consult if needed. She also had a lot of fun reception ideas, the shoe game was a hit! Would definitely recommend!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Melanie S

Wonderful DJ. He was in great control on the reception and everyone loved him. He played all of the must play songs that I chose, and he even bought some new ones that he didn't have. Highly recommend!

Best experience I could have hoped for

Reviewed on 6/13/2012 Stephanie D

They were amazing! They didn't charge by the hour, they covered the entire event. They came to my outdoor ceremony to do the music and provide a microphone for the minister, did lighting for my reception in my wedding colors, and did all my music for my reception. They did such... Read More a great job!!

Absolutely Fabulous

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Penni R

Angela Berry and her husband played a big part in making our wedding a success. They were so easy to work with in planning our wedding. My groom wanted a special song in the ceremony...they went above & beyond to find a copy. We highly highly recommend this vendor.

Danced the night away

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Lauren P

The D.J. we had from Berrygood Light and Sound was super!!! He new exactly what all of our guest wanted to hear without even having to be told...it's like he could read everyone's minds. All my guest danced the night away! The D.J. also played my ceremony sounds and had the... Read More intros and exits right on time and at a perfect volume. Being a first time bride I had no idea what to do or what should happen, but the D.J. come out to our house and had a consultation with us and was very proffessional and knew exactly what to do. Thanks to BerryGood Light and Sound, our wedding went off without any problems!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Amanda B

Angela DJ'd our wedding and did a wonderful job keeping everyone entertained and up dancing! I would without a doubt recommend them! She was very friendly and helpful in different suggestions. We trusted her to pick most of our ceremony music and it turned out beautiful. Worth... Read More every penny!

DawnTillman

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Dawn C

Angela was wonderful to work with! I would definitely recommend BerryGood to anyone who needs DJ services. The guests at my wedding even commented on how great the DJ was!

Great DJ

Reviewed on 3/09/2012 Holly F

Really thought he did a terrific job! Great DJ, didn't talk too much and played terrific music. Would highly recommend.

Great dj(s)

Reviewed on 12/07/2011 Hillary C

Great people. Awesome at what they do. Great experience. Would definitely refer them again. They will take all the stress off you and make sure you enjoy every moment of your wedding.

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Scarlett E

I really cant say enough good things about Alan and Angela! We got their name from a wedding we were at 3yrs ago. We emailed Angela and she was able to quickly coordinate a meeting for us with Alan. After talking with Alan for a couple hours, we felt like we had known him for... Read More years! He is very friendly, down-to-earth, and enthusiastic. We got quotes from a few other DJs but we didnt even waste time meeting with them. Alan was always easy to get in touch with and he always put me at ease when I started to get stressed. He set up the sound for the wedding and for the reception and everything went off without a hitch! He went above and beyond at the reception and really set the whole ambiance. He also made a tear-jerking photo montage for us and had us play a hysterical "shoe game" that people are still talking about! Wonderful DJ!

almost perfect!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Dawn H

They were so great to work with! They were almost perfect. The only thing was that they missed our first appointment that we set. Other then that they were great. The next appointment went very well, they answered all our questions, helped with some songs we weren't sure about.... Read More They also suggested the shoe game, which was very popular with all of our guests! They worked well with all the other vendors on the day of, especially the photographers to make sure that everyone was on the same page. They truly made our day go very smooth!