Best Day Ever Studios

Charlotte, Asheville, Boone, and Western North Carolina

Charlotte Wedding Planning & Design

Best Day Ever's goal is that each client's wedding day experience truly reflect the couple and tell their story, one detail at a time

Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Charlotte, Asheville, Boone, and Western North Carolina (704) 912-7525

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Angela J

Ben and I can't say enough about how grateful we are to have had Laureen and Kat guide us through the process of planning our wedding! They took our overall big picture ideas and let us know exactly what needed to happen so our day would be just like we imagined. They took us... Read More through step-by-step and struck a perfect balance between letting us make all the decisions and still making sure we weren't stressed by the small stuff. We always had a great time at our meetings because Laureen and Kat are just fun people to be around. On the day of the wedding they worked with all of our vendors and took care of everything behind the scenes. They paid attention to every detail - right down to the midnight snack they packed us so we wouldn't miss out on any of the food! I don't know what we would have done without them. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Sarah H

My day would not have been the same without Kat and Laureen. We hired Best Day Ever about a year before our wedding, and I'm so glad we did! From the moment we met them, we knew they would be awesome. They were relaxed and low key, yet helped us get everything organized,... Read More decided, and executed on a timeline. Kat and Laureen have impeccable taste and vast knowledge of vendors in Charlotte. They made wedding planning really easy and fun, which is something I don't hear my friends say when they reflect on their planning experience. They were invaluable day of -- I didn't feel stressed or worried at all because I knew Kat and Laureen had everything under control. I would hire them again in a heartbeat to help with idea-generation, vendor selection, planning, and execution; and you should too!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Sydney S

Kat was an angel sent from above to help me plan my wedding. She was so attentive and helpful that I felt like her only client (although I know that wasn't the case). For the entire planning process, every vendor visit and review, every discussion with our families, every... Read More decision that needed to be made, Kat was critically helpful. She always knew the questions to ask and the things we needed to consider every step of the way. She took what felt like a daunting task in the beginning, and broke it down into digestible steps that we could deal with easily every step of the way. I cannot imagine having pulled off this wedding without her. She has so much insight into not only the wedding industry (vendors, best practices, etc) but into how to manage the people involved in the planning process (ie, how to have important discussions with our families or wedding party about what we wanted). She was like my wedding therapist. And on the actual day of the wedding, I had no worries. Everything went so perfectly. Because we had her handling everything with the vendors and venues, we were all able to relax and enjoy the day. In the morning, my mom and I were eating breakfast in our hotel room, and I said to her, "Can you imagine how different this day would be if we didn't have Kat?" and she said "Well I know I wouldn't be sitting here right now." Every time I saw Kat it was like seeing an angel glide by. She is the sweetest person and a true joy to work with. I am not planning on having another wedding ever, but I would choose Kat a thousand times over.

You HAVE to go with Kat!

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Brittany V

One thing I can say: I haven't yet been stressed ONCE since working with Kat. She has made one of the best days of my life stress and problem free. Even when we hit a huge catastrophe 4 months away from my wedding- she handled it before I could even begin to worry about... Read More it! I cannot express how amazing working with Kat (Best Day Ever) as been. This woman is amazing! Investing in her has been the best choice I have made with this wedding. Not only does she have huge experience and she knows all the right questions/answers but she goes above and beyond in every aspect. She is such a wonderful person and truly knows this business. She is well organized, kind, and a hard worker. She takes your vision and gives it that extra boost. If you don't work with Kat you are crazy!

One of the best!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

I worked alongside 'Best Day Ever Studios' for a styled wedding shoot. Kat was extremely professional, and I absolutely fell in love with her styled visions for the session. She is very friendly, outgoing, and I strongly recommend her services when planning your wedding or... Read More event!

Best Decision!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Amy B

I was planning my wedding for August 10, 2014. My sister is a hairdresser and had a lot of brides come through her salon, she would ask them "what is something you truly recommend for my sister that is planning her wedding" they would always say a wedding planner. Me being a... Read More stubborn and on a budget I kept on talking myself out of it. After hearing it over and over, I got a good recommendation about Kat. I decided to meet with her, and right away I knew it was I good idea to have her help me plan our wedding. She was a huge help throughout my whole planning process. I did "the Day of" package and it surprised me how often we met and stayed in touch. She went over and beyond anything I expected. She always came to me for our meetings at the time that always worked best for me. She helped me stay organized and I always had questions/answers for all of my venders at my fingertips because she would always send me an update timeline, detail list, or a review of our meeting. Our wedding ended up being the most wonderful day of my life, everything went so smoothly and I couldn't have done it without Kat. My bridesmaids even made the comment of how clam our day was getting ready, it was refreshing for all of us. Kat is very professional and so sweet! She has a very calming personality which works well with a stressed out bride! Whenever I told her I was stressed out about something she always had a way to fix it. I would definitely recommend her to anyone! I am now one of those people that say, If I had to do it all over, I would not leave out my wedding planner!