Best Of Times Video Productions Inc

New Windsor, NY

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

3068 US Rte 9W, New Windsor, NY (845) 561-0915

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Amanda B

John and his partner were easy going, great to work with and most importantly, they did such a fabulous job! When we saw the final video, we were just so happy! The way they put it altogether; getting ready at our homes, the ceremony and the reception – it was all terrific.... Read More You can really see how much time and effort John put into it. Thanks Best of Times Video!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Kimberly M

Love! Love! LOVE!!! Any bride looking for the BEST Videographer ever NEEDS to use Best of Times Video! John and Patty are amazing to work with and provide the most wonderful service before, during and after your wedding. From the very first meeting my husband and I knew that... Read More they were going to make our wedding video special. The entire process from start to finish was seamless with no issues at all. The key...communication. John and Patty keep an open line of communication with you throughout the entire process and it is important to not only respond to emails but meet the deadlines of when they need pictures, songs, etc. submitted to them. The day of our wedding was like a dream and it was in large part to John, Patty and Michael. From the moment they began filming to the end of the night they remained happy, excited and so easy going. It was a brutally hot day but they remained smiling, professional and captured every special moment of the day. We received our video a week shy of our 6 month anniversary & we were completely blown away. We knew that the video would be awesome but we were not expecting just HOW AWESOME! From the first scene I was overcome by emotions. Best of Times not only captured what my husband and I were feeling that day but what our family and friends were feeling. There were so many moments that we either missed or forgot about…Best of Times captured those moments for us to have forever! We cannot wait to start showing our video to our family and friends! The emotions of the day were captured beautifully and we now have them to watch forever! Best of Times is truly a wonderful company to work with and I highly recommend using them. You will NOT be sorry! My main advice would be to respond to all emails and be mindful of the deadlines you are given. Best of Times gives you PLENTY of time to gather all of the information they will need to make your day special. They are readily available to talk and will answer any questions you have with a warm and welcoming smile! Best of Times captured our day in one of the most incredible ways possible, there are not enough words to fully thank them for all they have done for us. We will forever be grateful for the wonderful memory they created for us!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Alyssa G

Thank you so much for everything you have done to make our special day that much more memorable. All the moments you've helped us capture through the years, from sweet 16's, vow renewals and now my wedding...you always seem to amaze us. Professionalism and dedication to what you... Read More do is never less than perfect. I personally will refer you to anyone I know interested in capturing their special moments. I stand behind your work and encourage others to do so as well!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Carla M

We had a wonderful experience with John, Pat, Frank and the Best of Times team. They captured every moment of our magical wedding day beautifully and we will treasure the video always. Their professionalism and genuine concern throughout the journey, from the day we booked them... Read More until the video was complete, was just unbelievable and they were so incredibly accommodating and understanding with all of our special requests. We would hire them again in a heartbeat. Unless you are in the business, it is very hard to comprehend the amount of time it takes from pre-production to post-production to bring the story to life and John and his team do this effortlessly and perfectly. We wanted the video to tell our story, to document every important element that made up the day and to capture the scenes, the images, the faces and voices of those near and dear to our hearts that were present with us. John and his team went above and beyond. We will cherish our wedding video always. Best of Times is amazing and we highly recommend them!!!! Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016

I just watched my daughter's wedding video twice in a row, and I can't say enough good things about Best of Times Video Productions! The quality of the videography and the editing were exquisite; the video has style, elegance, and fun, and absolutely captured the essence of the... Read More day. No important moment was missed, although I don't know how John did it. We barely knew he was there. Best of Times is affordable, accommodating, and totally professional without being intimidating. John did my other daughter's wedding in 2006, and I am happy to report that he continues to offer value and excellence. I highly recommend Best of Times Video Productions!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

My daughter won a raffle at a wedding expo which brought us to John. He was very nice and presented all the packages. We chose the base package but added family interviews. Which includes highlights, we outlined which highlights were most important to us. John was not there... Read More the day of. We had never met the videographers who showed up. The video took over six months to arrive we attempted several times to check on it, emails and phone calls were unanswered. The final call that was answered promised the video in two weeks, it arrived a month later. The quality and editing are the worst I've ever seen. The church was fine for the most part other than 3.5 mins of the back of the priest head (could've been edited out) and the camera was not on the readers so we couldn't see them. The reception footage is awkward bad angles and poor editing. We specifically asked that the wall in the cocktail room rising to reveal the ballroom be one of the "highlights" captured, it was not. We asked the bride and groom entrance be captured, it was but the angle included the back of someone's head blocking most of the shot (why didn't they move the camera?) we asked for the bridal party and family to be interviewed. NONE of the groomsmen were interviewed and grandparents also left out. When I asked why John stated that everyone at the reception was asked and he can't help it if they refused. John wasn't even there. I've asked several people and they were not approached for interview even though we paid for this. John says they are "mistaken". They are not. This place did terrible work and will not own up to it. All I asked in retribution was to be given the raw footage from the day so that we might have someone more professional edit it. John said " when you send me a check you for $195 you can have it, you got what you paid for, you should've upgraded your package". But we did not in fact recieve what was discussed. I asked John if he cared when clients are unhappy and he responded "I'm in this to make money" so not to keep brides happy, nice. He then stated that " this is why I don't deal with parents, you're not my client your daughter is" but I was very much his client when I was signing the check! John was rude nasty unresponsive and uncaring. This company is very unprofessional and I would never recommend anyone using them, ever. He said we got what we paid for and he wasn't going to talk to me anymore and hung up. Customer service at its worst beware!!!

2016-03-16T15:06:14 Response from the vendor

This Review was written by Mrs Theresa Moore of Haverstraw NY the mother of Scarlett Moore our client. The day after this review posted Scarlett's husband Daniel called me to thank us for the great job we did on their wedding video and to apologize... Read Less Read More

Update

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Stephanie M

Wonderful Video

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Nicole V

John is such a wonderful guy!! He made my husband and I feel so special the whole day. The video came out amazing and I can't wait to watch it for years to come!! Every few hours he would come and find us to get a cute shot of us to add into the video! He was on time and stayed... Read More until the very end so he didn't miss even us walking into our car to leave! highly recommended!

we won a 500 coupon

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Ashley L

me and my husband won a $500 credit at a bridal show for this company. We have no recieved the video yet but i can say the owners are really nice as well as our videographer was. She even gave another discount on top of the $500 credit when she found out my husband is in the... Read More military.

Great videographer

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Lindsay S

Best of Times was so easy to work with and blended in easily with the guests at the reception. I barely noticed he was there which was great and he was a true professional. Can't wait to see the final product!

Video

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Casey B

Videographer was very nice. They were recommended through our DJ. When we met with them, they were very easy to deal with and friendly.

Great

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Heather M

Best of Times Video is amazing. They got great footage but most of the time I didn't even realize they were there!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Andrea C

We just love how our wedding video came out! We are so happy to be able to re-live our wedding day over and over again. Great work!

Well worth the money

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Christina P

The video guy was great. He blended in with my guests and i didn't even notice him during the night. Very Professional

Not happy

Reviewed on 6/30/2012 Frank G

I almost feel bad posting this, but I feel couples should be aware. My wife and I used Best of Times Video for our wedding, which was held on 9/10/11, my wife's 25th birthday. When we booked best of times we were told that it would take up to a 6 month maximum to receive our... Read More production. Also at the time of booking we had no issues in making contact with any best of times personnel. Now fast forward to our wedding day, our 2 1/2 year old (at the time) niece sung happy birthday to my wife, all by herself, all alone on the dance floor, a precious memory that my wife and I looked forward to remember, cherish, and WATCH. With that in mind I attempted to contact best of times video, numerous times, to make sure that segment made our video. I left numerous messages and did not receive a response until I finally left a post on their Facebook page. Next May 2012 came and still no video. I again began to call the office of best of times. I never once received a phone call back and I believe i received maybe 2-3 emails. Finally on 6/29/12 almost 10 months after our wedding day our video had finally arrived (still no phone call, even though I specifically asked for a phone call and not an email). Of course my wife and I immediately put the DVD in. Though best of times used a static camera that they stated runs from start to end, there was not 1 second of our niece singing happy birthday to my wife, and I again state I did specifically ask for that. I finish by apologizing, because I honestly do not want to or like saying bad things, but I feel that is a true example of unacceptable customer service and though the memory of the song will always be there, we will never be able to watch it again!

2016-03-16T16:32:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Frank , I just became an advertiser on the Knot so I can now finally respond to your post. Any delays in you receiving your final video was due to your failure to supply us with the necessary materials to complete the production. Regarding... Read Less Read More

nice guy, affordable, and reliable.

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Dania G

A older guy and wife own the company. Nice, reliable, affordable.

Can't wait to watch it!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Andrea V

Best Of Times was wonderful! John captured every moment from start to finish. Not only did he walk around the entire reception videotaping, but he also set up telescope video camera that captured the entire room. I am looking forward to watching the video over and over. Their... Read More prices are so reasonable and the quality is amazing!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Bonnie F

John and Patti are out of this world. They know exactly what a bride wants and come through! My video montage was unbelievable. They are so professional and with you every step of they way!

Book them!

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Kristina P

John was great to work with! We hardly noticed he was there. He worked well with the other vendors! I am so glad we booked them!