Best Photography

Central Florida | Available Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1504 Jenni Lee Ct. , kissimmee, FL Central Florida | Available Worldwide (321) 662-0046

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Chong Y

We love Josh and Rachel. We first did our engagement session with them and our fur child and we had a few location hiccups (no fault to them) but we managed to find a great last minute location for pictures. And the pictures came out AMAZING! Not only are they talented... Read More photographers but are a great couple. They took wonderful candid pictures during our wedding and gave great advice during portraits and group pictures. My husband isnt photogenic but he felt and looked comfortable in all our pictures. The pictures are breath-taking and are simply worth the investment. Definitely would contact them for anniversary pictures and pregnancy pictures.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Lacey I

Josh and Rachel are just the kindest people and I’m lucky enough to call them friends. Making the decision to have them as my wedding photographers was easy it was making sure they were available for the wedding!! Photography was our top priority for wedding vendors and I know... Read More that when the wedding is all said and done and I’m married to my love those photos are going to be the perfect reminder of our perfect day. When I received our photo’s I was in awe, literally, I loved every single photo and they are now the main focal point in our home. I couldn’t have imagine spending the day with any other wedding photographers. Josh and Rachel make the perfect team from their attention to detail, their creativeness, and just to their relaxed and easy going personalities. They captured our wedding far better than we ever could’ve imagined. We absolutely loved having them be apart of our wedding and we now have beautiful wedding photos that will last us forever. Thank you so much!! -Josh and Lacey Irving

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Emily F

I hired Best Photography because of the reviews on The Knot as well as their portfolio online however, my photos where no where near the quality they post online. I had perfectly pleasant contact with them through email and in person in the beginning. My issues started at the... Read More engagement session which was cut short due to camera malfunction. We were promised a couple of prints to supplement not being able to finish the shoot but, we never ended up getting any. At my wedding Josh and Rachel were nice but, I had sent a detailed list of what family portraits I wanted as per their request and they were unable to open the file. A fact that I didn't find out until they were taking the photos and kept asking me which photos I wanted taking. We were also asked several times what kinds of bridal party shots we wanted as we were taking them as if they had no clue what to do. After I finally received my photos I was unhappily surprised. Some of the photos were lovely but, a majority of the photos taken during the ceremony were horrible. Flash was not used properly, some were crooked, some were blurry. My lipstick started cracking during formal portraits and I was told it could be fixed in post and it wasn't. I had less than 40 people at my wedding and a lot of my guests I have no photos of other than them being blurry in the background. In the end, 3 years later, I have none of my wedding photos printed because I would need them edited before they were worth printing and I have about $100 in print credit that I will never use. I didn't get what I paid for and when I confronted Josh and Rachel about it, we were blamed because for some reason we made them uncomfortable. I still think the photos they post online are lovely and I respect their style but, I feel like we were treated badly and that they don't care at all. I went out of my way to make sure there were no cameras or cell phones at my wedding and that I filled out all the forms they sent me because my photos were very important to me and the fact that I haven't printed any of them is extremely sad. It's a lot of money to throw away and a day that cannot be repeated.

2017-04-02T21:30:05 Response from the vendor

Hello Emily, I am sorry that you feel that we delivered a less than amazing experience for you on your wedding day, and you felt the need to leave this negative review almost 3 1/2 years later... We did our absolute best to accommodate you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Sarah B

The quality of their work is unreal! The fact that Best Photography shoots in film absolutely stole my heart. They make you and your groom feel beautiful during the engagement shoot and on the wedding day. They were well versed at Bella Collina which helped the day of the... Read More wedding on a timeline.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Mike W

There is no doubt that Best Photography produces beautiful and amazing engagement and wedding photos, however, they can improve upon their customer service etiquette. For the price we paid for a package ($3,600 package, $3,200 after discount - based on 2015 pricing) we received... Read More poor response to emails and a 3 month wait for our wedding photos (no sneak peak or follow-up email). Also, due to a "rare event" some of our ceremony photos were "lost" during transferring. We have no photos of our wedding party (bride and groom included) or parents walking down or back from the aisle. In exchange, we were to receive a photo album in place for the missing photos - it has been 4 months after receiving our wedding photos and we still have not received our wedding album (7 months since our wedding)! We also signed for a package that promised images on a USB and $100 print credit that we never received. Overall, I would say the photos were great, but for the price we paid (and after talking with newlywed couples who received the same for much less) we would have expected to have better customer service and more follow-through from the photographers.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Krystal D

I hired them to do my destination wedding after reading good reviews. Ended up having to spend $900 on getting my images edited by my local photographer. Basic editing that any photographer should be able to do, but they could not. They just sent me the images straight out of... Read More the camera. Very disappointed that I spent thousands of dollars on them only to have to turn around and spend another $900 to get the pictures to look right. Also, they are very slow at responding to texts and emails.

2017-04-02T21:57:32 Response from the vendor

Hello Krystal, I am sorry that you feel that we delivered a less than amazing experience for you on your wedding day. The quality of images we provided you were in all aspects up to the quality of the work we display on our website.... Read Less Read More

The BEST!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Taylor F

If you are looking for a creative, affordable, and highly qualified photography company for your wedding, look no further than Best Photography! Josh and Rachel are incredibly sweet and personable, and they really know what they're doing. They captured every second of our... Read More wedding day perfectly, even the small details. Our photos are vibrant and gorgeous, and every time I look at them I am so happy we chose them to photograph our wedding day. We are always receiving compliments about how great our photos turned out! In addition to them taking some of the prettiest wedding photos I’ve ever seen, Josh and Rachel are just so fun! They really enjoy being there on your wedding day and they are always smiling and laughing and going along with the flow of everything! You guys are the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Brittany Y

This couple is absolutely amazing! So much so that myself and my two best friends are all using them! Their images are breathtaking and unbeatable. On top of that they are so sweet and great to work with. They are great at helping you feel comfortable during a sometimes awkward... Read More time. On the wedding day we had major transportation issues, but they were nothing but calm and patient. They worked so hard to get the pictures we wanted with our abruptly limited time.

The Bests are the best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Shelby C

I'm a photographer myself, so finding the perfect photographer was my first order of business when starting my wedding planning. When I found Best Photography, I knew I had to book them! I even changed my wedding date so that they could shoot my wedding. They shoot a perfect mix... Read More of film and digital photography. Their digital photos are as bright and beautiful as film. The wedding prints make the most beautiful wall art. And Josh and Rachel are so easy to shoot with. After our engagement session, I was completely at ease on my wedding day knowing these guys had everything under control. And they're so chill, and they love Jesus. Do I recommend them? Hmmmmm...YES!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Christine D

Y'all.... it has been one year since our wedding and I still tear up every time I look through our photos. I cherish every single picture we have, EVERY SINGLE ONE. I was the first of my trio of best friends to get married. That means lots and lots of time on Pinterest trying... Read More to figure this whole wedding planning thing out. After hours of researching photographers, I kept coming back to Josh & Rachel Best! My husband Nils and I adored the use of light in their photographs!!! I bookmarked their blog right next to my Southern Weddings and Knot tabs and there was no turning back. Nils and I loved getting to know Josh & Rachel during our engagement shoot; they are professional and so down to earth! My husband is a little camera shy so it really helped that they were willing to act out the poses as an example for us (not all photographers can show you how to kiss!). When it came to our wedding day, I literally had a sigh of relief when they walking in because just knowing they were there eased all my nerves. I knew even if the skies poured and the shrimp and grits went dry.. it would all be okay because the Best's pictures would still be amazing. Even our wedding party/family mentioned how comfortable they felt with our photographers compared to other wedding's they had been in! I think this comfort really shined through in our pictures. I was absolutely floored when our little old wedding was published on Style Me Pretty! I still don't know how exactly we came across this sweet photographer couple from across the state....but it was the luckiest thing that could've happened and best wedding decision we made! Needless my two best friend's booked Best Photography immediately after rings were on their fingers and now Nils & I get to see Josh & Rachel Best at two more weddings! Christine & Nils 10.18.14

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Michelle J

There are not enough words or reviews or stars in the world to accurately describe how incredible these two are. This review will not come close to doing them justice. By no means whatsoever are me or my husband comfortable with pictures being taken of us, but Josh and Rachel... Read More somehow made the whole experience comfortable and fun! They are ultra-personable, extremely professional, and have a natural talent at photography that is above description. They are also problem solvers. They always had our best interests at heart, no matter the circumstance (and believe me, I had a lot of "circumstances"). You can tell this is their passion and they will not accept anything short of "the perfect frame." Rain or shine, driving or flying, they'll make it happen. If we had to do it all over again, without hesitation, it would still be with Best photography.

The real scoop on Best Photography!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Daphne M

Josh and Rachel are unbelievably talented! My husband and I LOVE all of the photos they’ve captured for us. We constantly hear from our friends, family, and “online-mutual-friend-randoms” how great our photos are! The moment we saw Best Photography’s website, we absolutely... Read More fell in love with their vision and timeless elegance. Their photos and exceptional talent stood out like a sore thumb amongst the other photographers we researched (trust me, it seemed like we researched EVERYONE in Florida!) During our engagement session, Josh and Rachel were fantastic at directing our poses and bringing out the emotion in us. They took our awkwardness and somehow created photos that showed our excitement and love. Even though I struggle with severe acne/scars, my face looked amazing in our photos thanks to a few touch ups. ;) Best Photography captured the raw emotion and beauty of our love. On our wedding day Josh and Rachel were unobtrusive and yet captured everything going on! They were very professional throughout the whole day and super friendly. We appreciated when they didn’t walk up to our face or stand in the middle of the aisle during our ceremony--- it preserved the “experience” for our guests and us! When portrait time came around, Josh was somehow able to gather both my husband’s and my family CLAN (100 people?) in ONE photo, in a timely manner. During the reception, they were really pleasant and alert with the events going on, never missing a beat. Of course, at the end Josh and Rachel were really efficient in organizing the sparkler exit. One really neat thing they do is post “sneak peeks” shortly after the engagement sessions/wedding day, while the excitement is still fresh. We really loved and appreciated that they posted a few photos throughout the day on their instagram and on their “best photography” facebook account for our friends and family to see. ☺ We simply adore Josh and Rachel. They’re warm, friendly, and so easy to work with. They truly went the extra mile with our engagement photos and an extra hundred or so on our wedding day!! My husband and I can’t imagine having ANY OTHER photographer. Josh and Rachel were really accessible and often only a text message away. We highly recommend them to ANY bride! Just remember the ONLY tangible investment/experience you have from your wedding day are your photos/video. Best Photography is so amazing! WORTH. EVERY. PENNY! P.S. – Let’s be real, any business that has to use any sort of “quality adjective” in their business name usually has “sketchy” written all over it. (i.e. “Bob’s AMAZING Sausages” “Amazing NY Fashion” “Delicious Food”) So, just in case you’re as skeptical as I was, have no worries. “Best” is their last name and thank goodness they can live up to it! They truly are the BEST! ;-)

Love them!

Reviewed on 2/27/2014 Katye M

Josh and Rachel are simply amazing! It was such a pleasure working with them and we couldn't have asked for better photographers for our big day! They are creative, down to earth and extremely talented. They truly have an eye for the best lighting and scenery! It was such a... Read More great decision going with the first look, it was such a special moment for the two of us. My husband and I both love taking pictures no matter what the occasion, so for our wedding it was important to us that we capture all of the love that surrounded us that day. We definitely got what we wanted and so much more! We will cherish these beautiful photos for the rest of our lives! You won't go wrong with these two, they are such a wonderful duo.

Best Photography

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 colin b

Josh and Rachel were amazing! We worked with them on multiple occasions and every time they were professional, fun, and energetic! All of our pictures came out better than we had hoped and for the level of skill they both posses, you cant find a better deal! Everybody at our... Read More wedding was saying how wonderful the photographers were because of how they were there at the right moments but never felt like they were distracting from the moment. Can't say enough wonderful things about the Best's. You could never go wrong with these two. Colin Burke

My incredible photographers

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 yaneisy h

After searching for what seemed like weeks for the perfect photographers, I stumbled upon Bestphotographyfl and fell in love with their unique and personal photography style ( and their reasonable prices). After speaking with Josh and Rachel I knew they would fit my wedding... Read More style perfectly. I immediately booked an engagement shoot, and my wedding date because they book quick; meeting this lovely couple bring all the excitement back into your life about getting engaged and married. They are so in tune with their work and made us feel so secure and relaxed during our very 'cold' engagement shoot. Im a very detailed person and non of my request were taken lightly, instead Josh and Rachel were super excited and willing to go the extra mile. Nevertheless our engagement pictures came back quickly and very well done. We just had our wedding this weekend, and I can honestly say that Josh and Rachel made that day run very smoothly and made me feel so relaxed in such a chaotic day. As a bride you want people around you that will reassure you and make you feel like your in your own little world with your husband. This is how this sweet and hard working couple made me feel on one of the most incredible days of my life...So thank you Josh and Rachel for being so great at what you do :)

They are truly Amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Zaira A

Josh and Rachel completely LOVE THEM!! They were extremely professional and always on time. We took our engagement picture with them, they edit them very quickly and outstanding quality of work and professionalism . Everybody was in love with our engagement pictures. The... Read More always maintain communication through our wedding planning, if we had any questions they were very prompt replying. The day of the wedding they took so many picture throughout the ceremony and reception. They were always coming up with amazing photo ideas to catch the mood of the celebration. If we had any special request for a picture, they were very attentive to what we wanted. They were super sweet and very calming, which it completely relax me and my husband while taking the pictures. Going from the fact that my husband is very camera shy, they made him feel comfortable while taking the pictures. I highly recommend them!!

The Best!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 David S

We highly recommend Best Photography. Josh and Rachel are so patient and professional. I knew that I didn't want the traditional full day photo package and they were able to work with us to come with a package that met our budget. I love their natural, whimsy style. They were... Read More patient with us and our guests all wanting to take lots of pictures. :) I think choosing who is going to capture your big day with photographs is one of the most important decisions you'll make while planning your wedding and I'm so thrilled with chose Best Photography!

Mother of the bride

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Michelle B

Josh and Rachel Best are an awesome and effective team at capturing your memories in a beautiful way! My daughter and her groom were so pleased with the pictures. We were all pleased! They just know how to work the light and the angles to give a perfect picture. As the mother... Read More of the bride, I really appreciated how easy they were to work with. We had 2 toddlers in our bridal party (my grand sons from my oldest daughter). The young boys were tired and were very difficult to photograph. But Josh and Rachel helped us. They rearranged the order of the pictures, photographed them first and helped us to be able to get them on their way. We actually got a few great shots with them. I'm thankful for the flexibility and professionalism of Josh and Rachel. This wedding was a wonderful day in our family! We feel we will be able to re-live it every time we look through the pictures.....thanks to Best Photography. They are kind, real people and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience with them And Rachel's chocolate chip cookies are to die for. :)

amazing to work with

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Sonja C

Josh and Rachel are great to work with and very talented! Absolutely love their work. I would highly recommend doing the Engagement shoot with them prior to the wedding, so you can get to know them. You will be nervous and anxious on your wedding day, and working with two people... Read More you already know helps making it so much easier :)

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2013 Kristina S

Josh and Rachel are absolutely amazing!! They did a phenomenal job on both our engagement pictures and wedding photos. My husband is one of those men who hates getting pictures taken because he's never sure how to stand or pose. However, Josh and Rachel made him feel completely... Read More comfortable and at ease, let him be goofy, and gave us great direction on posing. It was a piece of cake! We didn't have to think of a single pose or idea ourselves, they were full of them! They are so talented and fun to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a photographer for their event. You cannot go wrong with Best Photography!

Very talented husband and wife team!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Megan M

Josh and Rachel Best of Best Photography did an amazing job with the photography for our wedding. Both my husband and I commented that they were very easy to be around, and made you feel very comfortable and trusting in their photography skills. It was very easy to see that they... Read More were confidant in their work and knowledgeable in photography. Best photography is amazingly talented and their rates are quite reasonable compared to other photographers who charge much more and are less talented.

Our Wedding

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Amber L

We loved having Josh & Rachel photograph our wedding! They are absolutely wonderful at what they do! They are very sweet and easy going! I wouldn't have chosen anyone else for our special day! Thank you both a ton! We can't wait to see all the images!

Creative, talented, professional……..

Reviewed on 3/08/2013 Rachel L

Josh & Rachel have to be two of the most kind heart, creative, talented, professional, understanding, down to earth, friendly, and outgoing people my husband and I have ever met. I decided on them when our original photographer (who was a friend of my mom’s) gave us her shocking... Read More prices. I was so blessed that they still had our wedding date open at such late notice. When I went to have our first meeting with Josh I felt very comfortable like I had known him for years, which to me is very important because if you don't feel comfortable with your photographers then it will show in your pictures. He listened to everything I wanted and understood the feel I was trying to get in our pictures. The day of our wedding they showed up 5 minutes early to make sure they started right on time. They took pictures of very little detail from my ring, to my earrings, to my bible, to the old coin in my shoe. Josh even jumped a fence with my husband and I (in my wedding dress and shoes lol) just to get a picture with the horse that I wanted. Talk about decided to the client. Josh and Rachel are around the same age as my husband & I (24-30) which I feel gives them more of an upper hand then most older photographers that have been doing this for years. Most photographers stick to the classic posses and don't stray into the more fun unique photos you see on pinterest. Josh and Rachel knew exactly what I was talking about when I referred to a picture I had seen on pinterest. I am beyond excited to see our pictures (like most brides). I can’t thank you guys enough for everything. You went above and beyond what I even imagined. Charlie & I even decided that we will be calling you again soon to take our family pictures.

Wedding

Reviewed on 1/15/2013

Best photography was energized, attentive, and skilled. I felt like I could relax and enjoy the day knowing that they were going to get the shots I wanted and capture the memories of one of the most important days of my life.

BEST wedding photographer

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 eunice c

Best photography takes quality photos that you can trust. Having a photography background myself, I was very picky in choosing a photographer. I went through numerous phone calls, meet ups, checking portfolios but still had a hard time finding the perfect wedding photographer... Read More for our wedding. But going through their website once, I knew that they are the one and hired them right away after one email. They exceeded our expectations in our engagement photos and we can't wait to see our wedding photos! They are awesome and truly talented photographers (they really know what they are doing) and great to work with!