Best Wedding First Dance San Diego: Cori-ography Dance

San Diego, CA

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

1795 University Ave, San Diego, CA (858) 859-2674

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Roxana Q

CORI is AMAZING to fullest extent of the word! She is such a wonderful person at a personal level and such an incredible professional. She was able to take two people (my then fiancee and myself) with absolutely no rhythm and turn them into something you would see in Dancing... Read More with the Stars!! EVERYONE was shocked by by our skills on the dance floor!! I look back at pictures and the video and I myself can't believe that is us dancing!! Cori was able to break it down to the basics and some how when we put it all together, its a spectacular dance!! She can make anyone look great on the dance floor, I HIGHLY reccommend her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nicky R

Simply put - Cori is absolutely amazing and so much fun to take lessons with - we highly recommend her! My husband and I were never dancers before we started taking lessons with Cori for our September 2017 wedding. We took classes to learn some dance basics, choreograph our... Read More first dance, and gain some confidence for dancing at our friend's upcoming weddings! We also enhanced our communication and had fun learning a new skill together too! Our first dance was definitely a highlight of our wedding and we continue to receive compliments, thanks to Cori! Cori is excellent at finding different ways to communicate with everyone! She quickly took our personalities and incorporated that into our dancing so that our first dance was unique to us! She even incorporated a spin for my husband into our routine after he joked that I got to have all the fun with the spins and it was absolutely a highlight and a crowd pleaser! By the time our wedding came around, we had learned numerous basic steps, a variety of turns, and even a lift that was a highlight of our first dance! Cori gave us the skills and confidence in our dancing that even when our nerves on the wedding day got to us and we moved through our choreographed material too quickly, we were able to improvise on the spot and no one knew but us :) We received and continue to receive compliments from our friends and family from the wedding about our first dance! Dance lessons with Cori made for a wonderful date night that helped to break up all the wedding planning! We used to be the couple that would avoid the dance floor at events and weddings, but now we enjoy dancing together and are some of the first ones on the dance floor! Cori not only taught us how to dance but how to communicate through dance (how to lead and follow) and how to work through learning a new skill together! We still have some group classes to take with Cori and we look forward to continuing to learn with Cori! We would highly recommend Cori to anyone interested in dance at any skill level!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Nathan F

My wife and I were married on June 10, 2017. As preparation for the wedding, we decided to go with Cori to choreograph our first dance. Neither of us have had formal dance lessons, and Cori was awesome in teaching us everything from the basics, to an actual choreographed dance.... Read More We wanted to start with a slow dance and transition into something a little more upbeat, and Cori was able to mix the 2 songs together for us. When our actual wedding day came around, my wife and I were nervous, but confident in the lessons Cori taught us, and we definitely delivered. We received countless compliments on our dance, and it was all thanks to Cori. The 5 star reviews speak for themselves, Cori is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Nora L

Cori is awesome! My husband and I started taking lessons with her 3 months before our wedding and she transformed our skills. We had the greatest first dance for our wedding day, it was a total hit, and we got some awesome pictures out of it :) I am so glad we found Cori, she is... Read More the best!