Best Wedding Officiant - Your Age, Your Style

Serving NJ, PA, RI, CT, DE

Best Wedding Officiant - Your Age, Your Style

Congratulate yourself. You did. You found the best wedding officiant. Looking for a wedding officiant that can customize your wedding ceremony? Tired of the same old boring minister? Have the best wedding officiant be a part of your big day. We make the process easier than telling mom and dad you won't be getting married in a church! If you want a wedding officiant that understands your freedom of choice you have come to the right place.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Serving NJ, PA, RI, CT, DE (732) 309-0727

Great choice!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Paige G

Paul was a very good choice for our wedding. He was comfortable, listened to what we wanted, and presented well. He let us write our ceremony from the examples he had. We really wanted an officiant who was relatable, and adaptable to who we are and he did just that. He arrived... Read More on time and had the license handled for us. I have no complaints! We were very pleased.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jessica A

Paul was great!! He promptly responded to any questions we had before our wedding and worked with us to create vows that we were happy with. He did an amazing job and we were really happy with how everything turned out.

Paul Camuto

Reviewed on 12/01/2014

Paul was an excellent officiant for our marriage ceremony. He came to our house per our request to perform the ceremony, arrived on time, and was extremely kind, thoughtful, and efficient during the entire process. I would recommend Paul to anyone searching for an... Read More officiant for his or her marriage - especially to people in their 20s or early 30s, who would may want to have someone young and energetic like Paul with whom they can better relate.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Erika D

Paul was a wonderful choice for our wedding! He was extremely proactive and responsive for any questions we had. His outgoing personality made it easy to work with him. He gave us great suggestions to consider ahead of time for our ceremony. He always made himself available for... Read More phone calls or FaceTime calls when my husband and I had questions. Paul allowed us to personalize our ceremony exactly the way we wanted it to go. Paul was very flexible and came earlier as requested, to sign our Marriage license before the ceremony to make our day run smoother. Our guests and family were very impressed with the way Paul officiated our wedding. We highly recommend Paul to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Gillian R

Paul referred me Greg as my officiant for my 6/17/17 wedding. Prior to ceremony Paul helped me customize everything. Greg showed up on time, well dressed, prepared, and led a beautiful ceremony. We were beyond pleased with the ceremony!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lindsey N

we just had Paul for our wedding memorial day weekend. Can I just say AMAZING. From start to finish throughout the planning process to the day Paul was exceptional. Due to the distance- we face-timed him and spoke to him several times over the phone. He was very helpful. We took... Read More an excerpt from his website and personalized our vows and other aspects. I was very nervous to be saying our own vows. Paul assured me that if the day of I was too nervous he would say them and we would repeat back- which ended up happening. We also took the beer unity from his website as well which was a big hit! ALL and I mean ALL of our guests thought Paul was flawless. His execution and eye contact were noticed. If you want an amazing officiant and experience use Paul as your officiant!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Jared S

To say that we were thrilled with Paul's services would be the understatement of the century. We weren't looking for a traditional ceremony, but we couldn't exactly say what we WERE looking for. With Paul's help and guidance, he helped us put our finger on exactly what it is... Read More we wanted out of a ceremony. He was affordable, available, and pleasant to work with. He made the process incredibly painless and unique to us. I would gladly refer Paul to a friend or family member as I can't say enough just how delighted we were with his services.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Susan C

Paul Camuto was simply wonderful. He designed a beautifully simple ceremony for my wedding at The Nassau Inn. It was relaxed and perfect. I would highly recommend Paul!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Elisa S

Paul was absolutely great-- easy to work with and punctual. And since he's in some of our most important pictures, he was well dressed and looked great. Without a doubt I recommend him

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Katie R

Paul is certainly very knowledgeable and professional and he did an excellent job. I rated him a 4/5 because I'm a bit of a knit picker. For the amount I paid I wasn't expecting the day I met him would be the day of my ceremony. Also, for the ceremony we chose (a literal tying... Read More of the knot) I had to YouTube how to tie this special sailors knot with two pieces of rope because the directions provided by Paul were a little confusing. I also had to go out to Home Depot and buy my own strands of rope for the ceremony. Again, considering how much Paul costs I was a little annoyed at having to go out and buy my own supplies.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Terri V

Paul was referred to us by our wedding venue's "preferred vendors." When you are planning a wedding, there are so many "things" you have to do. Picking out vendors can be quite overwhelming, because there are so many in each category. When we met Paul, we knew we made the... Read More right decision. He was down to earth, compassionate, and offered us a variety of options for our ceremony. He was professional from the start, and the whole process was seamless. When I called him, he was available to talk right away and then my husband and I met him shortly after. We decided to go with Paul immediately, and gave him a deposit. He emailed us sample scripts, and then we decided on what fit our vision for our wedding. We wanted it short and sweet. Paul officiated the ceremony with his charming personality, and delivered the vows just the way we wanted. He was always available by email, or phone if we had a question, which made it incredibly worry free when so much other planning is taking place! Before the wedding date, he confirmed with us the details on when he would be arriving, and final payment info. Our guests complimented us during the receiving line and throughout the wedding on how nicely the ceremony was prepared. We highly recommend Paul, you will be pleased! ~Thanks Paul for making our wedding day the most beautiful day of our lives! Sincerely, Josh & Terri

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Raquelle G

My husband and I are both "Catholic", but were are not very religious. Paul was great! He made our ceremony short and sweet... like we had wanted! He tailored it to fit us!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Highly recommend Paul. He was very professional and took the time to understand exactly what we were looking for. A+

Wonderful officiant

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Paul was a great officiant. He was able to accommodate my ceremony on short notice and allowed me to incorporate all the things I wanted in my wedding. Very professional and answered all my questions promptly and made my ceremony memorable.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Finella H

Paul was absolutely wonderful! He was on time, made us feel very comfortable with him, and was perfect at the ceremony! He performed the ceremony exactly the way we wanted it and was also funny which made it even better! Thank you so much paul for performing a wonderful... Read More ceremony!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Katie c

Paul was a great find to officiate our wedding day! He was laid back and kept the ceremony simple. We corresponded mostly through e-mail and met a local coffee shop to review details, there was some confusion about the wedding date but we gladly got that squared away! He is very... Read More affordable and has a great public speaking style, we were very happy with out ceremony! Thanks Paul!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Laura C

Paul was courteous, professional and a pleasure to work with and made my ceremony amazing!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015

Paul did an awesome job, we loved having him as our officiant! My husband and I are of different faiths; I am Jewish, so a rabbi was there to represent me and my family, but it was only a couple months away from the wedding and we still didn't have anyone to represent my husband... Read More and his family. We are in the military and he doesn't belong to a specific church. We are in and out of training and deployments, and every priest we spoke to said that we had to be affiliated with a church and go through weeks of pre marriage courses and interviews. We were cutting it so close in my mind I didn't know if we were actually going to be able to make it work. My wedding planner got me in touch with Paul and we couldn't have been more blessed, we were saved! He worked wonderfully with the Rabbi. He gave us plenty of options on how we wanted the service to go, and he was extremely flexible with my time constraints (being so close to the wedding). Thank you paul for everything, our special day wouldn't have been the same with out you being a part of it!

PAUL CAMMUTO

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 ROSSELLA T

AWESOME!

Great

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Kelly P

Paul did a great job during our wedding. We wanted a simple service and he was able to provide just that! He is very open and willing to provide you with the perfect ceremony that you have envisioned.

Flexible and easy to work with

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Toni L

Paul was very easy and flexible to work with. He allowed us to write our own ceremony and include/exclude and components that we wanted. He arrived on time for the ceremony. He let the day be about me and my husband! Thanks so much Paul!

Paul Camuto

I became an officiant because I knew for my wedding having someone perform the ceremony that I could relate to was very difficult to find. Tired of the same old, boring clergy, minister, or priest? Want something different? Than you came to the right place.