Best Wedding Officiant - Your Age, Your Style

Serving NJ, PA, RI, CT, DE

Best Wedding Officiant - Your Age, Your Style

Congratulate yourself. You did. You found the best wedding officiant. Looking for a wedding officiant that can customize your wedding ceremony? Tired of the same old boring minister? Have the best wedding officiant be a part of your big day. We make the process easier than telling mom and dad you won't be getting married in a church! If you want a wedding officiant that understands your freedom of choice you have come to the right place.

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Orthodox, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, Secular, Sikh, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Ceremony, Wedding

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Serving NJ, PA, RI, CT, DE (732) 309-0727

Great choice!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Paige G

Paul was a very good choice for our wedding. He was comfortable, listened to what we wanted, and presented well. He let us write our ceremony from the examples he had. We really wanted an officiant who was relatable, and adaptable to who we are and he did just that. He arrived... Read More on time and had the license handled for us. I have no complaints! We were very pleased.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jessica A

Paul was great!! He promptly responded to any questions we had before our wedding and worked with us to create vows that we were happy with. He did an amazing job and we were really happy with how everything turned out.

Paul Camuto

Reviewed on 12/01/2014

Paul was an excellent officiant for our marriage ceremony. He came to our house per our request to perform the ceremony, arrived on time, and was extremely kind, thoughtful, and efficient during the entire process. I would recommend Paul to anyone searching for an... Read More officiant for his or her marriage - especially to people in their 20s or early 30s, who would may want to have someone young and energetic like Paul with whom they can better relate.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Amanda R

Paul was so sweet and professional, we couldn't have asked for better.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Samantha M

Very professional and delivered a great ceremony, guests were complimenting our officiant after he left. Probably more than we wanted to pay given the amount of time actually spent performing the ceremony, but I think that's more on us since we wanted to keep things really... Read More short.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Susan C

Paul was so easy to work with and made sure our ceremony ran as smoothly as possible. Very personable and fun to work with! Highly recommend to anyone getting married in the future!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jacqueline C

I don't know where to begin with this, besides the false advertising of his name "Best wedding officiant" lets start with about 6 months ago when Paul was emailing my wife once a week to see when and if we were going to book him I will give him credit there he was very... Read More persistent, so last month we finally decided to book him for our wedding, so we used PayPal to pay Paul, after we paid him we realized we over paid him, not by much only by 25 dollars so my wife emailed Paul to let him know that we over paid him he responded with "I gave you guys the deal of a life time so the overage you paid me pretty much covers the taxes" could not believe the response we just received gave us both a terrible taste in our mouth but at this point we were too close to the wedding and he was already on our marriage license so we took it on the chin. IT GETS WORSE lets fast forward to sunday 10/22/17 the day me and my wife tie the knot the most important day of our lives.... our wedding was set to start at 4pm the venue didn't have us walk out until 430 to make sure everyone was there for us to walk out.... 4pm comes around Paul has the nerve to go to the bridal suite and grab my wife and complain to here that the ceremony was supposed to start at 4 not 430 and that he had another wedding that was booked and now were going to cut into there time, she apologized and stated it was not our fault, (never once said anything to me by the way) lets fast forward to 430pm, were at the alter his saying his things we get to the vows Paul completely shortened our vows and left out everything except for once line for us to repeat our ceremony was no longer then 5 minutes..... I can not make any of this up he was a complete joke we didn't let him ruin our day but he was so bad even the venue the Hamilton manor who referred him apologized deeply for how much a joke this guy was and took him off of their vendor list please people don't trust this guy he was completely unprofessional and down right terrible Please take your time to read this it s a big day for people don't let someone like this guy ruin it he even gave him self a good google review referring to him self in third person praising himself should have been the first red flag

2017-10-24T13:02:22 Response from the vendor

Duplicate review of wife's comments below. I am sorry I might not have said the repeat after me vows exactly as you wanted. You did say I do vows prior and repeat after me during the rings. Other than that, the venue made the miscue... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jacqueline C

TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE. I honestly can not believe the great reviews this Officant has. They really fooled me! I had a terrible feeling about this officiant since the first day I gave into him begging for our business. When dealing with all the payments it takes to plan a... Read More wedding, I accidentally overpaid him. When I brought it to his attention he told me “That about covers the tax I have to pay. I typically charge 500 so you are getting the deal of the lifetime”. On my actual wedding day he pulled me out of my Bridal suite to complain about the ceremony not starting at 4... it was 4:08 when he complained. He told me that he doubled booked weddings and that the other bride would have to suffer because of me. During my ceremony he cut out our vows. COMPLETELY OUT. We said no vows. Every single one of my guest pointed out how completely unprofessional he was and could tell something was not right. My venue could not believe the lack of professionalism he had and due to his actions he is completely off the vendors list. Please do not be fooled by these great reviews like I was.

2017-10-24T12:25:46 Response from the vendor

The venue made a mistake on the start time. All start times are confirmed with couple prior. Schedule and timing is very important for everyone, all vendors and a respect to their time. I stayed and performed as agreed regardless of late start time. I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Olivia C

Rob was an amazing officiant - guiding us through the ceremony process with suggestions but not too pushy and allowed us to create the ceremony vision we wanted. He was extremely professional and calm and collected on the day of. Thank you Rob!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Brittany D

Paul was great! He helped my husband and I customize our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. He was so accommodating and understanding of all my crazy changes. I'm so happy we didn't have a typical ceremony and it was unique to us. He did such a great job and we can't thank him... Read More enough!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Erika D

Paul was a wonderful choice for our wedding! He was extremely proactive and responsive for any questions we had. His outgoing personality made it easy to work with him. He gave us great suggestions to consider ahead of time for our ceremony. He always made himself available for... Read More phone calls or FaceTime calls when my husband and I had questions. Paul allowed us to personalize our ceremony exactly the way we wanted it to go. Paul was very flexible and came earlier as requested, to sign our Marriage license before the ceremony to make our day run smoother. Our guests and family were very impressed with the way Paul officiated our wedding. We highly recommend Paul to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Gillian R

Paul referred me Greg as my officiant for my 6/17/17 wedding. Prior to ceremony Paul helped me customize everything. Greg showed up on time, well dressed, prepared, and led a beautiful ceremony. We were beyond pleased with the ceremony!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lindsey N

we just had Paul for our wedding memorial day weekend. Can I just say AMAZING. From start to finish throughout the planning process to the day Paul was exceptional. Due to the distance- we face-timed him and spoke to him several times over the phone. He was very helpful. We took... Read More an excerpt from his website and personalized our vows and other aspects. I was very nervous to be saying our own vows. Paul assured me that if the day of I was too nervous he would say them and we would repeat back- which ended up happening. We also took the beer unity from his website as well which was a big hit! ALL and I mean ALL of our guests thought Paul was flawless. His execution and eye contact were noticed. If you want an amazing officiant and experience use Paul as your officiant!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Jared S

To say that we were thrilled with Paul's services would be the understatement of the century. We weren't looking for a traditional ceremony, but we couldn't exactly say what we WERE looking for. With Paul's help and guidance, he helped us put our finger on exactly what it is... Read More we wanted out of a ceremony. He was affordable, available, and pleasant to work with. He made the process incredibly painless and unique to us. I would gladly refer Paul to a friend or family member as I can't say enough just how delighted we were with his services.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Susan C

Paul Camuto was simply wonderful. He designed a beautifully simple ceremony for my wedding at The Nassau Inn. It was relaxed and perfect. I would highly recommend Paul!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Elisa S

Paul was absolutely great-- easy to work with and punctual. And since he's in some of our most important pictures, he was well dressed and looked great. Without a doubt I recommend him

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Katie R

Paul is certainly very knowledgeable and professional and he did an excellent job. I rated him a 4/5 because I'm a bit of a knit picker. For the amount I paid I wasn't expecting the day I met him would be the day of my ceremony. Also, for the ceremony we chose (a literal tying... Read More of the knot) I had to YouTube how to tie this special sailors knot with two pieces of rope because the directions provided by Paul were a little confusing. I also had to go out to Home Depot and buy my own strands of rope for the ceremony. Again, considering how much Paul costs I was a little annoyed at having to go out and buy my own supplies.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Terri V

Paul was referred to us by our wedding venue's "preferred vendors." When you are planning a wedding, there are so many "things" you have to do. Picking out vendors can be quite overwhelming, because there are so many in each category. When we met Paul, we knew we made the... Read More right decision. He was down to earth, compassionate, and offered us a variety of options for our ceremony. He was professional from the start, and the whole process was seamless. When I called him, he was available to talk right away and then my husband and I met him shortly after. We decided to go with Paul immediately, and gave him a deposit. He emailed us sample scripts, and then we decided on what fit our vision for our wedding. We wanted it short and sweet. Paul officiated the ceremony with his charming personality, and delivered the vows just the way we wanted. He was always available by email, or phone if we had a question, which made it incredibly worry free when so much other planning is taking place! Before the wedding date, he confirmed with us the details on when he would be arriving, and final payment info. Our guests complimented us during the receiving line and throughout the wedding on how nicely the ceremony was prepared. We highly recommend Paul, you will be pleased! ~Thanks Paul for making our wedding day the most beautiful day of our lives! Sincerely, Josh & Terri

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Raquelle G

My husband and I are both "Catholic", but were are not very religious. Paul was great! He made our ceremony short and sweet... like we had wanted! He tailored it to fit us!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Highly recommend Paul. He was very professional and took the time to understand exactly what we were looking for. A+

Wonderful officiant

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Paul was a great officiant. He was able to accommodate my ceremony on short notice and allowed me to incorporate all the things I wanted in my wedding. Very professional and answered all my questions promptly and made my ceremony memorable.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Finella H

Paul was absolutely wonderful! He was on time, made us feel very comfortable with him, and was perfect at the ceremony! He performed the ceremony exactly the way we wanted it and was also funny which made it even better! Thank you so much paul for performing a wonderful... Read More ceremony!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Katie c

Paul was a great find to officiate our wedding day! He was laid back and kept the ceremony simple. We corresponded mostly through e-mail and met a local coffee shop to review details, there was some confusion about the wedding date but we gladly got that squared away! He is very... Read More affordable and has a great public speaking style, we were very happy with out ceremony! Thanks Paul!

Paul Camuto

I became an officiant because I knew for my wedding having someone perform the ceremony that I could relate to was very difficult to find. Tired of the same old, boring clergy, minister, or priest? Want something different? Than you came to the right place.