Book Your Wedding with Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn

A BALLROOM IN BURNSVILLE, MN

Best Western Premier’s Nicollet Inn is located 20 minutes south of Minneapolis St. Paul, Minnesota, in Burnsville. Situated near the Mall of America and the International Airport, Nicollet Inn offers an ideal location for brides and grooms searching for that convenient, yet beautiful wedding venue. The full service Nicollet Inn provides numerous services and amenities that ensure the comfort of their guests and offers both grand and intimate spaces for receptions and ceremonies.

Ballroom. This elegant area offers 3,186 square feet of flexible space. The Ballroom may be set for a ceremony or reception. With its coffered, elegantly lighted ceiling and unobstructed interior, the Ballroom is a ideal site for a grand celebration. The Ballroom may be divided into smaller areas as the needs of the event dictate. At full capacity the Ballroom can accommodate up to 300 banquet guests.

Boardroom I and The Executive Boardroom. Two Boardrooms are also available for more intimate gatherings. Both offer 624 square feet of space each and can be set for 48 banquet guests.

As a full service hotel, The Best Western Premier’s Nicollet Inn will offer all food, alcohol, beverages and decor for scheduled events. Among other amenities and services are the following:

• Event design
  • All chairs, tables, china and linens
  • All cleanup and tear down
  • Bar service and bartenders
  • Wait staff
  • Farm-to-table menu options sourced from area growers

Outside vendors for services such as custom wedding cakes, florists, entertainment and photography will be overseen and assisted by the event staff. The couple may choose from a variety of delicious canapés, entrees and desserts. Presentations and service may be a cocktail reception, plated menu, buffet dinner, stationed service and passed or displayed hors d'eouvres. The couple will have the assistance and the guidance of the event planners and culinary team to ensure the menu and celebration services they select meets their vision as well as their budget.

Special benefits of a Best Western Premier’s Nicollet Inn wedding include:

• Only one wedding per night
  • Special group rates for wedding guests
  • Bridal Suite is available to the bride and groom

We have 2018 dates available, please call today to learn more about our amazing packages. Our couples LOVE Nicollet Inn not only for our beautiful and exclusive ballroom, amazing customer service, affordable overnight accommodations but also our delicious local farm-to-table cuisine. There is nothing like us in town. Call us today. 952-646-3605 or [email protected]

$ – Inexpensive

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

14201 Nicollet Avenue South, Burnsville, MN (952) 646-3605
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Bella B

The perfect venue! One of the reasons why I chose the Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn was because it was literally the package deal, and for a great price. It had everything I wanted: a hotel to stay at the night before and the night of, space to get ready in, a restaurant for... Read More the rehearsal dinner, and space for having the ceremony and reception. It made things so easy and less stressful! Katie and the rest of the staff are so wonderful. Katie was so easy to work with and ensured everything was just the way I wanted it to be. Communication via email was so quick. All of the "little things" that went unplanned or I didn't think about ended up working out amazingly and effortlessly due to the great staff at the venue. Thank you guys so much! Highly recommend this venue. For the high quality, size, and location of the Nicollet Inn for the metro area, it is extremely generously priced. Worth every penny - our day was amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Brittany S

We had our wedding reception here and absolutely loved it! Our hotel coordinator was exceptional and was very helpful and responsive in the months leading up to the big day. It's obvious that the team at this hotel works very well together and does everything they can to ensure... Read More that the couple and each of their guests has the best time. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and we could not have asked for a better place to celebrate with our loved ones. We had roughly 170 people in attendance and the ballroom was the perfect size! I highly recommend the Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn or your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Kelly G

The Best Western was a fabulous choice for our wedding reception; Katie was professional, responsive, and made sure we had everything we needed to make the day relaxing and beautiful. The staff were phenomenal from setup to serving to cleaning up; they all went the extra mile.... Read More Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Rebekah S

The venue was beautiful and all of the guests commented on how delicious the food was! However we did have some problems with communication with the staff. We paid for an item, delivered it, and the staff for whatever reason never put it out on display. We also were told they... Read More could provide certain services for us originally but later on told us it was actually are responsibility. Otherwise it was a wonderful evening and turned out very beautifully.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jamie D

We loved this venue! Katie and Jamie were great to work with! They had multiple meetings with us before hand and made sure everything was perfect the day of!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Alicia K

We highly recommend the Nicollet Inn! The space is beautiful: the grand ballroom had plenty of room for our 200 guests, the foyer was perfect for social hour, there was an executive boardroom offered as an extra for holding gifts or making a bridal suite, and the guest rooms... Read More were clean, comfortable, and modern. There are several great areas around the inside and outside of the hotel to take pictures. We used uplighting and lighted ceiling draping (extra costs by outside vendors) to enhance the atmosphere in the ballroom. But what we appreciated most was the extremely friendly, helpful, knowledge, and happy staff. We worked with Cathy at the beginning and Katy later on. They were nothing short of amazing! They made everything so easy for us. The catering staff during the reception was amazing as well! Katy and the catering supervisor (I didn't catch his name) were there making sure everything went smoothly. They really know what they are doing! Our guests loved the place as well (and we had some picky guests). An extra bonus is that the hotel bar was open late and a lot of our guests popped over there after midnight when the reception ended. We honestly couldn't have been happier with the staff and space, and we highly recommend the Nicollet Inn!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Barbra D

We had our Wedding Reception at the Nicollet Inn on September 17th and everything was perfect. We worked with Cathy and she was absolutely amazing. Cathy worked very hard to ensure that every detail was just as requested, she went way above and beyond our expectations. The... Read More rest of the staff at the hotel was very helpful as well and made sure everything was to our liking. It was so convenient having the reception at the hotel. I was a busy bride and had to run up to our room about 3 times during the reception to get forgotten needed items. I can only imagine what we would have done had I not been able to go to our room. All of our guests said this was the best wedding they had been to in a long time. I definitely recommend the Nicollet Inn as a wedding reception venue or for any other event. Thank You Cathy and the rest of the Nicollet Inn Staff for making our day truly remeberable!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Sarah A

We absolutely loved this venue! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dance, and late night snacks here. Katie is very professional, organized, and made our day of absolutely perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better location and day of our wedding. The only problem was... Read More a stressed out mother of the bride because she couldn't fathom that she didn't need to do more on the day of. Simply amazing venue and staff!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Heather J

My wedding was in September of 2016. When we arrived to check in they had mixed up some of the rooms but they made it right and fixed everything. Since it ended up raining we were able to take some of our photos in the bar area and they let us use the area by the fireplace.... Read More Photos turned out great. Food at the reception was amazing! I liked that they provided the centerpieces so I didn't have to purchase anything but the candles. There was a couple of servers that kept taking peoples drinks when they weren’t finished with them. The bartender they had working all weekend in the Morgan’s restaurant was really slow and not attentive to anyone that was around the bar. It took him almost 10 minutes to notice me standing at the bar (in my wedding dress) for him to ask if I needed anything and it was 4pm on a Friday and the restaurant wasn’t busy. Morgan’s Sunday brunch is amazing! I would recommend eating there to anyone who is in the area.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Tristann C

Katie was excellent to work with! She answered all questions in a timely manner, and was very flexible with our needs! The venue turned out beautiful, even for our large wedding! We had so many compliments on our wedding, specifically the food, which was delicious!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Becki L

I just want to first say thank you! Our wedding turned out perfect! The venue was great for my 125 person wedding. The lighting and the space looks very classy and elegant. Cathy was a huge help. I was doing almost all of the planning myself and whenever I had a question she got... Read More back to me and asked me things I never even thought about. It was so great! Let's not forget about the food!!! OMG the food was so great - that was the one thing that my guests kept saying all night! We had the prime rib buffet and it was superb! Overall I give the place a five star rating! Unbeatable for the location, price and quality!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Quinn M

5 stars is not enough to describe my wonderful experience with the Nicollet Inn! We worked with Katie and her guidance and experience was so helpful and much appreciated. Everything was perfect! The food was great, the space was beautiful, the staff were friendly and helpful. I... Read More highly recommend this venue!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Kari C

Working with Nicollet Inn was a dream! Cathy took such great care of us, and made sure that things were exactly as we wanted them. Our guests raved about the food and how beautiful the space was! I definitely recommend Best Western NIcollet Inn. Most of the venues we looked... Read More at were beautiful but SO costly and Best Western was just as spacious and beautiful, for more than half the cost.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Barb S

The staff at the Nicollet Inn were amazing. They were accommodating to all our wishes for our big day! We have no complaints with the staff and the food was amazing. Our goal was to have our guests have a great time and the staff at Nicollet Inn as well as our wedding... Read More coordinator Katie helped us do so.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

We stumbled across the Nicollet Inn because we were looking for hotels nearby a different venue we were looking at. I am SO happy we checked it out as it was amazing! Everything was wonderful from the staff (especially Katie), service, bridal suite, décor and the FOOD. We... Read More decided to go with the chicken giselle and heard from multiple people that it was the BEST food they’ve ever had at a wedding. I would have to agree, it was delicious. We worked with Katie and she was very professional and always responsive when we had questions. We were grateful for her attention to detail and willingness to make our day special. She offered us to use their votive candles and mirrors for part of our center pieces which I was very appreciative as it was one less thing for me to remember and purchase. The wedding day was perfect and everything ran smoothly thanks to the attentive staff… I strongly recommend the Best Western Premier-Nicollet Inn!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

After much searching we found the Best Western Premier-Nicollet Inn and we were NOT disappointed. The ballroom was spacious and the staff were nothing short of amazing, very friendly and helpful (especially Katie & Jamie). They saved me a lot of time. Our guests raved about our... Read More wedding but the number one thing everyone couldn't stop talking about was the food. The chef(s) at the Nicollet Inn created the absolute BEST buffet I have ever had at a wedding, our guests couldn't stop talking about the food, it truly stole the show. I highly recommend using the Nicollet Inn for your next Party or Wedding!

Best Reception Venue!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Alexis P

Such a great venue! Jaime is so easy to work with. Everything went so well. I did not have to worry about anything!! I would recommend this location!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Erin B

Everthing was wonderful! The staff were great to work with, the space was amazing, and the food was absolutely delicious (seriously, we got so many compliments on how good our food was).

The Perfect Venu for The Perfect Day!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Emily M

My husband and I were recently married and hosted our wedding reception at the Nicollet Inn. The moment someone recommended the hotel and we looked up photos we were pleasantly surprised. What looks like a standard, run of the mill hotel from the outside is anything but once you... Read More step inside. The decor is modern, updated and beautiful, the staff is attentive and helpful and the service was incredible overall. Jaime assisted us in finalizing the details of our wedding, and we were blown away with her sincerity, attention to detail, and willingness to make our day special. She worked with us to ensure the vision we had been dreaming and imagining came to life. She helped coordinate a time we could get in and set up, and assisted in utilizing extra flowers and decor to make sure our event really looked stunning. She coordinated with our vendors to make the entire day seamless. We selected a duet plate of both steak and chicken for our meal and received a lot of wonderful feedback. The portions were generous, and the food was cooked wonderfully- not overcooked and had wonderful flavors. Overall, the hotel was perfect for our wedding size, look and feel. The value you receive at Nicollet is phenomenal- it's truly a 5 star experience. Our day turned out perfect and a large portion of that has to do with the incredible facility and staff at Nicollet Inn. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone looking to host a wedding or even smaller event. You will not be disappointed!

I saw it and said to mother: "THIS IS IT!"

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Iyunoluwa (Esther) B

Who knew that you could have a fabulous wedding on a meager budget!! I honestly felt like I was cheating them because I got it so good. What a reception! What great staff. By the time the wedding came around I swear my family had adopted Barb. She is professional and... Read More approachable! They are rare, and she is a gem indeed. This is such a great location with a lovely view all year round. The food was amazing. The staff is patient and considerate. Barb will work with you and answer question you didn't even know you needed to ask. The rooms are great. The rates are unbelievable. It is likely that the next two weddings in my family will use this place for reception. My husband and I only wished for complimentary breakfast but there is a cute shop just across the street so honestly it was great. I heartily recommend Nicollet Inn.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Michele H

We had our reception here with Amber as our coordinator. She exceeded my expectations & was so incredibly helpful. Great food selection - our guests raved about the food - and gorgeous layout and setup for the ballroom where everything took place. I would absolutely recommend... Read More this to anyone!

Best Bang for the Buck

Reviewed on 10/24/2013

My Bride and I were happy with Barb, the wedding director. She was of good humor, very punctual and always returned our calls. Barb has a ton of experience and it shows.

A Wedding to Remember

Reviewed on 10/15/2013

Best Western Premiere couldn't have been a more perfect fit for our wedding! Barb was excellent along with each staff member. We only had 3 months to plan our wedding and everything ran so smoothly. Barb was very flexible with making appointments to meet. I had no worries the... Read More day of the wedding, everything was taken care of. I would highly recommend Best Western Premiere for anyone's special day/night.

2013-10-22T15:54:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We truly appreciate having the opportunity to take care of you and all of your wedding attendees. Please share your great experience as referrals are very important to us! Don't forget to think of... Read Less Read More

Perfect Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jamie S

Amber, our event coordinator, was so wonderful to work with as well as the venue itself being amazing and gorgeous. Amber was experienced and professional and there when I needed her or had any questions. She was very accommodating and we were able to use there centerpiece vases... Read More which was amazing so we didn't have to rent or purchase them. I just brought in my decorations and she set them all up and did an amazing job! I knew that on our wedding day we wouldn't have to worry about a thing! She not only did her job but excelled and did even more than what I could have asked for. The food was great, the hotel was great, and the service was great. Everything went smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Jolene H

Barb, the catering manager, was wonderful to work with while planning our wedding. She was very experienced and professional. She always returned emails quickly and gave great suggestions when asked, but she was never pushy.She was very accomodating on any special request and... Read More even allowed us to get into the ballroom the day before our wedding to decorate since there was not an event scheduled. She even allowed us to use supplies for the centerpieces the hotel has on hand so we didn't have to purchase 50 vases we will never use again. The staff was very helpful and nonintrusive. They did their jobs very well without interfering with the guests meal or socializing. The ballroom was beautiful and comfortable. The menu choices were plentiful and reasonably priced. They were even willing to add substitutions without extra charge. I highly recomend this venue for any gathering or event. They aim to please and they certainly succeeded for us.

Meet The Events Director

Katie & Alexis

Our passion is weddings! We have been lucky to work with the BEST couples and help them plan the most special day of celebration! The Nicollet Inn is so wonderful in many ways, and we can't wait to give you the grand tour and share with you the huge perks of hosting your wedding at our venue. Did we mention we have the best cuisine in town brought to us directly from local farms? Check us out!