Timeless, elegant films

Video

4212 Pin Oak Drive, Durham, NC

Beautiful Images; Fabulous Photographer

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Virginia S

Beth was amazing. She worked with us beforehand to ensure she understand our desires, logistics, schedule, etc. The images she captured were exactly what we wanted - those unexpected moments that the bride and groom don't get the see. Our grown children peeking at us through an archway, me hugging my new father-in-law, my daughter watching our first dance with such a look of love on her face. Beth was a wonderful addition to our wedding day - she made everyone feel relaxed, was not obtrusive yet captured very intimate moments, and was generally delightful while remaining totally professional. She provided a sneak peak promptly and our final images (more than 500!) in less than 30 days. I would work with her for any event or occasion; she's fabulous.

Left with beautiful photos and a beautiful new friend

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Katie V

I found Beth on The Knot and we had a great phone chat because I was planning my wedding out of state. She is so smart, professional, and relaxed. We decided to meet before the wedding and we almost spent half the day in that Starbucks chatting and giggling. She is truly a remarkable woman and photographer. I left feeling like I had more than a photographer, I had a new friend. When she arrived on the day of the wedding we all screamed and hugged, and she was even the one to drive me to the venue for my first look with the groom. She is quick, smart, and has such a good eye. Big family, posed pictures can be time consuming and miserable, but she had us through them and headed to the cocktail hour within minutes. We had so much fun adventuring all over Historic Downtown Salisbury taking creative fun pictures with her! She was essential to our day and captured it beautifully. The pictures are stunning, natural, and so much fun. They look like stills from a movie. Beth is beautiful, smart, funny, professional, and talented! She's simply the best!

TO Beth Ely Photography