Wedding

Video

4212 Pin Oak Drive, Durham, NC (919) 812-2967

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kristin T

Beth is nothing short of amazing to work with. Professional, put me and my fiancé at ease, funny, sweet, and of course takes beautiful photos! We were actually childhood friends back in elementary and middle school, but as often happens, drifted apart in high school and... Read More beyond. Being connected on social media allowed me to creep on her budding photography business over the years, and I was constantly amazed by what I saw. I really loved how she seemed always able to capture the “behind the scenes” moments filled with emotion, not just pre-planned posed photos. When I got engaged she was the first vendor I called! I could not wait to work with her and was not disappointed. She was quick to respond to any questions I had, and patiently went over the day-of timeline and detailed list of all the family and bridal party pictures I wanted to take. She has a great eye and skillfully guided us through both our engagement and wedding photos. Her team on the wedding day seemed to capture every moment and be everywhere, yet were also unobtrusive. Photo ninjas! We moved efficiently through all of our family and bridal party photos, which I was afraid would take forever (big family), but not so – we were done in less than an hour and had some time to take a few extra “bride and groom only” photos that I wasn’t expecting. She really listened to what I wanted and worked to make that happen, chipping in her own suggestions or ideas that elevated my vision from “ok” to “excellent.” Our wedding day would not have been the same without her and her team. Thank you, Beth!

Beautiful Images; Fabulous Photographer

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Virginia S

Beth was amazing. She worked with us beforehand to ensure she understand our desires, logistics, schedule, etc. The images she captured were exactly what we wanted - those unexpected moments that the bride and groom don't get the see. Our grown children peeking at us through... Read More an archway, me hugging my new father-in-law, my daughter watching our first dance with such a look of love on her face. Beth was a wonderful addition to our wedding day - she made everyone feel relaxed, was not obtrusive yet captured very intimate moments, and was generally delightful while remaining totally professional. She provided a sneak peak promptly and our final images (more than 500!) in less than 30 days. I would work with her for any event or occasion; she's fabulous.

Left with beautiful photos and a beautiful new friend

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Katie V

I found Beth on The Knot and we had a great phone chat because I was planning my wedding out of state. She is so smart, professional, and relaxed. We decided to meet before the wedding and we almost spent half the day in that Starbucks chatting and giggling. She is truly a... Read More remarkable woman and photographer. I left feeling like I had more than a photographer, I had a new friend. When she arrived on the day of the wedding we all screamed and hugged, and she was even the one to drive me to the venue for my first look with the groom. She is quick, smart, and has such a good eye. Big family, posed pictures can be time consuming and miserable, but she had us through them and headed to the cocktail hour within minutes. We had so much fun adventuring all over Historic Downtown Salisbury taking creative fun pictures with her! She was essential to our day and captured it beautifully. The pictures are stunning, natural, and so much fun. They look like stills from a movie. Beth is beautiful, smart, funny, professional, and talented! She's simply the best!