Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$2,000-$2,999, $3,000-$4,999

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

293 South Lark Avenue, Louisville, CO (303) 748-6805

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Julie C

Beth did an amazing job on our wedding photos! additionally, we had so much fun with the photo shoot that we were so at ease for the ceremony and reception! She's the right mix of professional and fun. She takes great color, photos, as well as sepia and b&w, staged, candids,... Read More everything... highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Ashleigh O

Amazing photos- hire her! She has a contagious energy and spunk that will make people comfortable and get great shots. She made me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day. I couldn't be more happy with my wedding photos. Excellent value and quick turnaround for... Read More your photos.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Rachel K

We are so very glad we chose Beth! Our April wedding day was rainy and cruddy outside, but she knew exactly how to get us beautiful photos without them looking overexposed. Her eye for lighting and spots to pose is incredible, and Beth's shoots are fun and relaxed because she is... Read More so personable and genuine. She wants to capture the real you and emotion of the day. Her style is the perfect balance of bright, crisp, and a little artsy (though she can definitely rock the traditional photos, too). We loved all of the black and white photos she did for us. Do yourself a favor and invest in Beth - your photographer is truly one of the most important vendors you pick as in the end, the photos and memories are all you can keep.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Gabrielle K

Beth is amazing. Her warm personality put us, and our family and friends at ease. We sometimes look a bit awkward in photographs, but Beth got literally hundreds of amazing photos that really capture our happiness, love and excitement of celebrating our marriage. I had a... Read More short list of photographers, I brought up their websites during lunch at my office and everyone agreed Beth was the best, as one co-worker put it "I want to be at those weddings, they all look like so much fun!" We feel the same way about our wedding photos. We can't recommend Beth enough.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014 Jessica B

Beth is absolutely amazing! She captured our wedding perfectly. I wanted artsy photos as well as traditional and see exceeded our expectations by far. Beth is such a sweetheart! We couldn't have asked for a more talented wedding photographer!

Beth is AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Heather P

As you can tell from other reviews, Beth is great! Her talent is above all others, she is unique and professional. We have used her before and trusted her completely with our wedding photos. It snowed the morning of our outdoor wedding and she was so positive and supportive... Read More and oh my gosh, the photos are gorgeous!! Our guests loved her too! She was quick at getting us the photos. Our parents are ranting and raving at how well they turned out. If you have any needs for a photographer in the area, this is the one you want.

Thanks Beth!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Kristin H

Fun pictures, very natural and didn't intrude on the fun of the evening. Quick turnaround time too.

Class Act

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Elisa K

Beth loves love. She is creative and passionate and a joy to work with. She is wonderful at what she does and you are lucky if you select her. I highly recommend her!

I Love Beth!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Tiffany F

Beth was suggested to us by our venue, and i couldn't be more happy that we listened to them! Beth was very professional but also made you feel very relaxed and comfortable. My favorite thing about Beth is that she is so much fun! I loved taking pictures with her and I almost... Read More never enjoy taking pictures! She captured the day of my wedding without fault! If I ever need a photography for anything in the future I'm going with Beth!

Best photo journaling ever!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Erica H

Beth is amazing! She has such a great eye. She was so good at finding the special moments. At one point a good friend and her daughter were holding hands skipping across the room and Beth was there to snap a photo that everyone else would have missed. So cute!

ideal photographer

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Shyamlee V

Beth is a very personable photographer that had all of our guests smiling. Even after the wedding guests were saying how she was on top of everything and taking pictures of everyone.

Great photos!

Reviewed on 8/07/2011 Rebekah A

Beth is pricey but so worth it! She delivered amazing photos for our wedding.

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 Sharlene U

Beth is such an amazing photographer. I met her years ago while modeling at Vain Salon and knew once I was engaged I wanted her to do my photos. She shot not only our wedding pictures but our engagement ones as well and everyone that sees them just loves them. She does so many... Read More different types of pictures from posed to candid to very artistic and fish-eye. She was amazing in capturing our special day and shot around 900 pics for 7 hrs and was very quick in turning around our pics and cds. Thank you so much!!