Is this your business? claim it now

Beth's Flower Boutique

Horsham, PA

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

369 Easton Rd, Horsham, PA (215) 672-8901

Reviewed on 12/19/2016

Beth's did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding this past Saturday. My daughter wanted a Christmas them and the arrangements were beautiful. Most wedding people are ambivalent about taking home the centerpieces and people were fighting over them. Beth took my daughter's... Read More ideas and expanded on them. Yes she is old school and sends contracts by mail and she is not the cheapest florist around but you will get one of a kind creativity in exchange.

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Maria O

Stunning! Just magical!! Absolutely one of the best decisions I could have made to go with Beth's Flower Boutique for my January Wedding. Beth created a veritable wonderland of manzanita trees, stunning white roses and anemones, snowflake accents, crystal garland, winter greens... Read More and candles everywhere! The table centerpieces were just jaw dropping.The bridal bouquets were exceptional and stayed fresh and perfect throughout the whole day. I have never seen such creativity and floral elegance come to life as I did that night. I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone. She is THE BEST!

Amazing experience with Beth!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Caitlyn M

My husband and I used Beth's Flowers for our wedding this past September and we were so happy with the experience we had! We met with a few other florists and always left feeling uneasy, but as soon as we sat down with Beth, we felt completely at ease and confident that she... Read More could make our vision come to life. We had a very tight budget that I thought would be impossible to stay within and I only wanted to use (mostly) hydrangeas for our bouquets and centerpieces, which I knew could be a little tricky. Beth was completely open to my ideas and her expertise truly came through during this process. She is so creative and had so many suggestions that truly enhanced my vision. Once the wedding got closer, she worked very closely with me to make sure that my centerpieces were going to look exactly how I wanted them. She kept an eye on the hydrangeas that were coming in around that time to make sure I got the fullness I wanted for the budget we had set. She even had me come in to see the shipment to make sure everything would be perfect. She was excellent to work with, extremely flexible, fun to work with and very talented. When the bouquets arrived the morning of the wedding and I saw them for the first time, I actually cried. I was blown away at how she made my ideas come to life in the most beautiful way possible. Thank you, Beth, for being so incredible to work with!

My wedding flowers were more beautiful than I could have imagined...

Reviewed on 5/24/2014

I went to Beth's Flower Boutique for my wedding flowers after receiving a stunning tulip bouquet from a dear friend. From the moment I went to the boutique until the day of my wedding, I had nothing but a fantastic experience with Beth and her employees. And my bridal bouquet,... Read More my husband's boutonnière and my center pieces were BEYOND anything I could have imagined!! Beth definitely outdid herself and within my budget. She worked with me and the end product was way more than I would have gotten from any other florist. Thank you, Beth!! You made my wedding day that much more special. :-)

Flower Power!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Tami'ka J

Beth, owner and florist, at Beth’s Flower Boutique was PHENOMENAL!!!!!!! Beth was a “long lost family member” who was professional, fun, and very accessible. I loved and appreciated her attention to detail. I have already referred her business and expertise. She stayed with... Read More my vision while offering her much needed experience, in addition, to paying close attention to my budget. Thanks Beth!

Watch Out! Sneaky Contract.

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Chrissy E

I was very disappointed with service as it took 2 emails and a phone call to set up the initial consultation. Once we met with the owner, explaining we met with 2 other florists and are ONLY interested in exploring creative options within our budget, and wanted her to provide... Read More us realistic expectations. 2 weeks after the consultation, we received a contract through snail mail that had NO subtotals or totals - just a line to sign along with deposit information. After taking the time to calculate ourselves, we saw she did not respect our budget request and was $1500 over! What upset us the most was that we felt she was sneaky as there was no call or additional note regarding "I know this was more than you wanted".

In the end...

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Kristen H

In the end it all worked out. We looked every where for a florist, met with multiple people and could not find one that saw my vision until we met Beth. She was very excited and seemed on the same page as me. About a month before the wedding, she informed us that she could not... Read More get an aspect of our centerpiece for the price we were invoiced for. This made me panic. We went back and forth a few times on prices and centerpiece changes. Finally we came to an agreement. In the end the flowers and centerpieces turned out beautifully. I would recommend Beth to other brides. =)