Beth's Flowers~Serving Greater New Orleans Area

At Beth's Flowers, our sole purpose is pleasing you on your special day. We pride ourselves on allowing you to see your flowers the day before your wedding. We can help you with flowers, wedding invitations, hotel accommodations, DJ's, cakes, limo service, site selection, gifts, and more.

$$ - Affordable

Type

Flower Preservation, Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

2014 Clearview Parkway, New Orleans Area, LA

My Wedding Fairytale

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Cindy B

I was just married April 4th 2014 Sue at Beth's Flowers was amazing to work with i went in for the Build a Bouquet event and Sue personally helped me build the most amazing bouquet for my bridesmaids and myself. Not knowing anything about flowers I just pointed things out I liked and she turned it into everything I wanted. I told her I had a Vintage theme and she even offered lanterns and pedals down the aisle and it was all still in my budget. I couldn't have been any happier. That same day I was telling Mrs. Sue about this vision i had for my wedding ceremony with pipe drapery and a chandelier. She showed me a picture of her past work and it was breath taking. It was exactly what i had envisioned when I received the quote for that I was even more blown away that it wasn't unreasonable and very affordable. The day before my wedding we were checking the weather and my outside ceremony seemed slimmed to none so Mrs Sue called me and we changed the pipe and drapery to some flower arrangements sad about not being able to have my original vision Mrs Sue turned it into something as beautiful and in only one day. The morning of my wedding wouldn't you know it was the most beautiful day with less than 10 minutes of rain Mrs Sue called me up hours before my ceremony and gave me the biggest surprise. She said the weather is just to beautiful and I couldn't sit here and not do the pipe and drapery for you so she hired another company that would go out in less than 3 hours and set everything up for me including my flower arrangements i jumped for joy i couldn't have been happier. Walking down the aisle and seeing everything set up it was MY FAIRYTALE WEDDING!!! I seriously don't know how she did it but she did it. It was my dream come true. I'm still getting text about how gorgeous my outside ceremony was not to mention my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquet. I would recommend every Bride to see Mrs. Sue at Beth's Flowers she is amazing and so easy to work with.

6/06/2014 Response from the vendor

What a pleasure to do your wedding. I just had to make it work for you. I know how much you wanted your vision, it was stunning. Have a happy life.

Flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kristen H

Beths flower is the perfect place to go for wedding flowers. As evidence by the pictures, their work is absolutely amazing. As my wedding is approaching, Sue (the owner of Beth's flower who is also the most amazing wedding planner ever) has worked closely with me to make sure my floral ideas come to life. The work that I have seen from her thus far has been absolutely beautiful. For my bridal portraits, she did not just make a typical white plain bridal bouquet, she took the time to personalize it and created a beautiful bouquet that matched my wedding theme. She takes her time with personalizing her flowers, and allows you to come in the day before your wedding to make sure that it is perfect (everything you wanted). This is a great piece of mind, because you know exactly what you are getting. Every wedding that she is part of, she treats as if it is her own wedding and will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. I've had multiple friends that have used her as their florist and wedding planner, and not one of them have been disappointed. Brides, I recommend her. She will not only produce beautiful work, but will give you a piece of mind that your wedding will be everything that you've imagined. If you want someone that cares about your wedding as much as you do, call her! You won't be disappointed.

12/16/2014 Response from the vendor

You and your family are a truly one of the sweetest families, to work with. I'm so glad you loved your flowers. Planning your wedding was such a delight. I'm so sad you live hundred of miles away. We are sooo going to miss all... Read Less Read More

Dreams can come true!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kaesha J

As all girls do, we dream about our BIG DAY. Mine was to have soft lighting, candles and disgustingly huge flowers!!! Sue at Beth's Flowers was able to see my vision and help make it a reality. We used them for both ceremony and reception. Not one detail was missed. All of our guest, including guys, talked about how blown away they all were and how beautifully romantic it was. All we heard constantly was "over the top", "romantic" and "gorgeous". I know all of this was possible because of Sue's ability to really understand what I was trying to achieve and still work with our budget. I also was an out of state bride so this made it a little scary for me. But Beth's Flowers really out did theirselves and I will always recommend them to anyone wanting a fabulous wedding!!!!!

12/16/2014 Response from the vendor

I'm glad we made all your dreams come true. You had a amazing romantic wedding. How many candles? I think we put out over 200. LOL Have a happy life. Sue

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Brittny B

Where do I begin to say how amazing Mrs. Sue and her team are? She truly makes all of your dreams come to life. From the smallest boutonniere to the most extravagant centerpiece, she has an eye for every detail. I recently got married on May 9, 2015 (the day before Mother’s Day) and she was still able to provide me top quality arrangements during a very high demand weekend. I had a unique request for my bouquet, as I wanted it to be made up of only broaches and she didn’t hesitate to work with me and my vision. I had some sentimental pieces that she was able to incorporate very tastefully. I truly loved my bouquet as did everyone at the wedding. Everyone couldn’t stop raving at how beautiful and unique my bouquet was. I have a one of a kind piece of art made custom for me that I get to cherish and show off forever. I would recommend Mrs. Sue to anyone who wants a top notch florist! I enjoyed working with Mrs. Sue and I knew I was in good hands. I know I’ll be back for all my floral needs!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Caroline P

Sue is so wonderful! She was super easy to work with over phone email and meeting...which made it super easy and convenient. Her designs are absolutely gorgeous! I really did not know how to describe what I wanted. I showed a few pictures and told Sue styles I like and she completely got it! She created exactly what I wanted. Sue let me go by the day before the wedding to check everything and get a sneak peak, which was so sweet and helpful. Really, Sue was amazing! I would definitely use her for another event or refer her to my friends!

6/29/2015 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you loved your flowers. You were a complete pleasure to work with. Coming in the day before to see your flowers, it is the best way tweak your flowers if need be. Have a happy married life.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Sophia G

Thanks to everyone at Beth Flowers For my AMAZING flowers for my wedding July 19, 2014. I was blown away by my beautiful bridesmaids and grooms flowers and lets not forget about mines the Brides absolutely Stunning. I came in with my mom an we had a budget an you guys made my dreams come true even on a budget. Thank You all for that... Bride Sophia Duplessis Goodman

6/29/2015 Response from the vendor

Sophia, You and your mom was such a delight to work with. We try to work with everyone's budget no matter how big or small. We pride ourselves on making our brides day so special.Have a great married life!

Treated extremely poorly by the owner

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Amy M

I had a destination wedding and had to plan from across the country by phone/email. I felt like my wishes were not being heard and I had to keep repeating myself/they kept forgetting what I asked for so I decided to just keep it simple to two bouquets, the groom's boutonniere aisle flowers, and cake flowers. Everything else we got from Etsy. I am glad I decided not to do table arrangements because the flowers were hit or miss. Definitely paid wedding prices but I was not very happy with them. Luckily my bouquet was beautiful and they did a good job on it and the matching bridesmaid bouquet but the others as seen in the photos were not worth what I paid. I repeatedly said no baby's breath in my flowers but they still showed up on my cake. Photos of what I asked for and what I got are listed on Yelp. My colors were pink and gold but everything was white. I felt like because it was a small job, she put the bare minimum in it and didn't even have the courtesy to look back at our emails where I attached pictures, specified pink flowers and NO CLOSED ROSES OR BABY'S BREATH. I paid $95 for delivery which meant everything got dropped off at the venue and not set up as discussed in our correspondence. Then in my nasty email the owner said I didn't pay for delivery AND set up so she didn't know what I expected. I paid $75 for the cake flowers (not "two roses") which was 6 closed white rose buds and baby's breath (can we say cheap?). Not the soft open pink flowers with greenery in the photo. Then after I posted my review here I got a nasty email with appalling customer service from the owner no less. I would not use this business unless you are spending thousands of dollars in flowers where I'm sure you will get better customer service than I did.

Fresh Flowers

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Carmen F

Beth's flowers provided timely and quality service. My flowers were fresh, they arrived on time, and were just what I asked for.

6/09/2015 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you loved your flowers, You were a complete pleasure to work with. Have a happy life!!!

Sue is a character!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 rebecca s

Sue is a very strong personality. I needed someone to tell me what looked good and what didn't. I valued her opinions. She brought out examples for me to actually see what she was talking about. It was very easy to book with her and they offer monthly payments which was very convenient. She lets you go the day before to check and approve your flowers which is nice. You can change anything you don't like at the time. My only issue with my bouquet is I had a picture of exactly what I wanted from her and it was written down. I guess she put her own little touch to it and added these ugly sunflower small things on the edge around my bouquet, which I didn't want at all. The day of the wedding I just cut them off, it wasn't a big deal. I would recommend them for an easy going bride who is open to looking at different options with Sue.

6/09/2015 Response from the vendor

I wouldn't say character, I would say a lot of personality. with that comes plenty creativity. Have a great married life!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Kim K

All of my wedding flowers turned out great in the end and I received many compliments how all the colors of the flowers complimented the dresses and tuxedos. I do like that the florist allows you to come in the day before the wedding to view the finished products. Sue was great to work with when we first met her and designed all the wedding flowers. I admit that the day before the wedding, some of the flowers did not look the way we discussed them or the way I imagined they would be but after some discussion and concerns, Sue made the corrections and it all turned out great. Be aware, Sue does get a little defensive when questioned about her work, which is not the attitude one would want to encounter the day before a wedding when a lot of money is being spent. Overall, pleasant experience and great flowers.

Great Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Jennifer B

Sue was amazing! I had been on pintrest and found several things that I liked. She helped me merge them together for something that was gorgeous! We went to approve the flowers 2 days before the wedding and I realized I had forgotten to tell her I had added a bridesmaid!!! She was quick to help and have the additional bouquet ready for our big day! I couldn't have asked for better service or quality!

The wedding of my dreams

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Melissa R

Not knowing where to start, I made an appointment with Beth's. I explained to them what I imagined for my big day and they pulled out the iPad and started showing me pictures. We had the flowers picked out in less than an hour. They were very knowledgeable and helped me make decisions on things I was not sure about. Of course being a nervous bride I was worried about everything running smoothly. When we finalized the other details and vendors Beth's organized times to bring the flowers to St Louis Cathedral, Riverview Room and to the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready. The day before the big day I went to go check that everything looked how I imagined. I broke down in tears because everything was gorgeous. The center pieces were something out of a magazine and my bouquet, breath taking. I truly felt like a princess. Thank again so much for everything you and you staff did for us.

Local Favorite!! Absolutely beautiful....

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 CHARA W

My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. My actual bouquet was even prettier than the sample picture. My cascade bouquet was absolutely stunning: roses, orchids, and lilies. Sue was very helpful and a joy to work with.

Great Service and stunning flowers!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015

My husband and I wanted a small and intimate wedding in New Orleans with just our family and closest friends. The only flower arrangements we needed were for the church, my bouquet and the boutonnieres for the groom and dads. Sue was very patient with me and helped me to pick the perfect flowers. Everything was delivered on time and everything was what we expected. I would definitely recommend using Beth’s flowers!!

Fabulous Flowers

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Amanda K

A big thank you to Sue and her team at Beth's Flowers! From the minute my mom and I met with Sue, I knew she would be able to create my vision. She has the knowledge of what flowers look best together and alternatives to those which may not be in season. Being a very indecisive bride, Sue walked me through each step. Not only did she have great knowledge of flowers, but knew exactly how to work with our church (Immaculate Conception Jesuit Church) and reception venue (Chateau Country Club). I had a bit of anxiety not knowing what my reception was going to look like until I walked in the door but when I went to see my bouquet the day before the wedding, I was no longer worried! She even sent a little sneak peak to me while I was getting dressed the day of! She truly went above and beyond and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Super Elegant Wedding and long lasting flowers

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Jakemia P

When I think of lasting memories I thank Beth's Flowers and Good Times Photography. OMG, the combination of the two was enough to be in total bliss. I was so delighted to have Beth's provide flowers for me after meeting them at a bridal show. Mrs. Sue was so helpful and our one on one was amazing. She gave me options that no other floral shop offered. Beth's gave me the option to chose exactly what I wanted and I didn't have a problem matching colors or flowers that I absolutely loved. Even after putting down my deposit I had the option to change things. The best part was that they actually listened me and my ideas. I went with real flowers and My flowers were fresh for a whole week after the wedding not to mention even after they were still intact. My centerpiece was lasted the longest and I was able to save some of my memories by planting them in my garden. Beth's help put the perfect touches to my day that I will always remember. Great price for a great value and long lasting flowers. The best deal a girl could ever have. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks

Disappointed Customer

Reviewed on 12/26/2014

I used Beth's for my daughter's wedding and was thoroughly disappointed in the quality of work. When I picked up my daughter's brooch bouquet, it was poorly put together, unlike the work she presented at the bridal show. I called to return it and her attitude was poor and when we did, she stated that it was done that way because there weren't enough brooches but instead of advising us of that she turned over a poorly done bouquet. On the day of the wedding, things didn't get any better when the corsages, bouquets and boutonnière's were delivered. The corsages looked exactly like the boutonnières. There was no netting or anything to distinguish the difference. The wrist corsages were delivered as pin ons and when we called Beth's to tell her of our dissatisfaction, she offered nothing except "That's what you ordered". The delivery guy came back to put wrist pieces to convert two corsages to wrist corsages and that fell off before the wedding started. The owner was rude and exhibited extremely poor customer service. I will never recommend her for any work and The Knot needs to reconsider having her on their website!

3/24/2015 Response from the vendor

Ma'am when we saw you at the Bridal show and you & your daughter fell in love with the Broach bouquet we had out, we explained that those bouquets run anywhere from $400-$500. You expressed that you had a budget and we then spoke about... Read Less Read More

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Lauren A

We used Beth for our wedding recently and the flowers came out beautiful! They had the slight whimsical feel I was looking for with the subtle pop of color that I asked for as well. Sue, the owner, is very energetic which can be a little overpowering to some people but I think it just shows how passionate she is at what she does. The other good thing about Beth's is that the day before your wedding they let you come in and take a look at your bouquets in case there are any last minute tweaks you want to make. They also photograph everything when it arrives to the reception venue and the church so they have proof that everything was delivered on time in case there are any mishaps. Beautiful work!

12/16/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet review. Have a happy life...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL flowers

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Laura Z

I can't say enough good things about Beth's Flowers. They were so easy to work with throughout my entire wedding planning process. I made a few changes throughout my planning, and they were always very quick to respond and made the changes I wanted in a day's time. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted when I saw them at my wedding! I received so many compliments about my arrangements and bouquets and again, I was absolutely in love with how all of my flower arrangements turned out. I would absolutely recommend Beth's Flowers to any bride! They were so easy to work with and put together absolutely stunning flower arrangements. You will not be disappointed!

12/16/2014 Response from the vendor

I so happy you loved all your flowers. Have a happy life...

Great value and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Lisa P

Beth's did a great job on my wedding flowers and were able to work within my budget. They let me come the day before my wedding to make sure I liked everything. They were very easy to work with and allowed me to set up a payment plan. Very easy to work with!

Could not have asked for more!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Kristin C

Beth's Flowers helped make our wedding the best and most beautiful day of our lives! The staff was so helpful and their expertise is truly the best in the city! We got SO many compliments about the flowers and how they set such a romantic and soft tone for our wedding. They made not only the wedding, but the whole wedding planning process so easy and stress-free. I really could not have asked for anything better. Thank you guys!

Loved my flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Nataly G

Sue (the owner) was great to work with! I was planning from out of state so didn't have much time in between trips to New Orleans. I walked in to Sue's shop one day just to inquire about wedding flowers and luckily Sue had an open time slot and was able to sit with my husband and I to discuss ideas. I told her a general idea of what I wanted. She showed me pictures to help out and drew up a summary of the cost. She was friendly and professional. I also loved that I was able to see my flowers the day before the wedding! I received many compliments on my bridal bouquet (which was absolutely beautiful) and my bridesmaids' flowers! I definitely would recommend Beth's Flowers to my friends!

June 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Erin D

I used Beth's Flowers as my vendor for my wedding in June 2014. I first met Sue at a bridal expo in 2013, and when I started talking to her about my ideas for the wedding she knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning. I went to one of their Build-A-Bouquet events and then I was sold. I really enjoyed being able to "preview" my wedding flowers a couple days prior to the event. That really helped lower my pre-wedding stress and I was also able to adjust a couple of small details. The day of my wedding, the flowers arrived and were set up on time (even a little early!) They also set up some votive and pillar candles. Since the wedding, I have received a lot of compliments from family and friends about how beautiful the floral arrangements were. I would definitely recommend Beth's Flowers.

12/16/2014 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you loved your flowers. The reason we invite you to come view your flowers the day before your wedding, If there is something you don't like we can tweak it for you. Have a happy life...

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Laura H

After researching several florists, I fell in love with the arrangements that Sue proposed. The cream roses and gorgeous blue orchids added the perfect touch to our day. I can’t imagine having anything else! Beautiful!

12/16/2014 Response from the vendor

Your orchids were amaze balls. It really set the tone for your wedding. Have a happy life...

Flowers were decent BUT DO NOT HIRE HER FOR WEDDING COORDINATING

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 april o

The flowers were beautiful BUT I do not recommend her for wedding coordinating. She was extremely rude to my guests and sisters and left my wedding early without telling me.

TO Beth's Flowers