Beth's Flowers

New Orleans Area, LA

Beth's Flowers~Serving Greater New Orleans Area

At Beth's Flowers, our sole purpose is pleasing you on your special day. We pride ourselves on allowing you to see your flowers the day before your wedding. We can help you with flowers, wedding invitations, hotel accommodations, DJ's, cakes, limo service, site selection, gifts, and more.

$$

Type

Flower Preservation, Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

2014 Clearview Parkway, New Orleans Area, LA

My Wedding Fairytale

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Cindy B

I was just married April 4th 2014 Sue at Beth's Flowers was amazing to work with i went in for the Build a Bouquet event and Sue personally helped me build the most amazing bouquet for my bridesmaids and myself. Not knowing anything about flowers I just pointed things out I liked and she turned it into everything I wanted. I told her I had a Vintage theme and she even offered lanterns and pedals down the aisle and it was all still in my budget. I couldn't have been any happier. That same day I was telling Mrs. Sue about this vision i had for my wedding ceremony with pipe drapery and a chandelier. She showed me a picture of her past work and it was breath taking. It was exactly what i had envisioned when I received the quote for that I was even more blown away that it wasn't unreasonable and very affordable. The day before my wedding we were checking the weather and my outside ceremony seemed slimmed to none so Mrs Sue called me and we changed the pipe and drapery to some flower arrangements sad about not being able to have my original vision Mrs Sue turned it into something as beautiful and in only one day. The morning of my wedding wouldn't you know it was the most beautiful day with less than 10 minutes of rain Mrs Sue called me up hours before my ceremony and gave me the biggest surprise. She said the weather is just to beautiful and I couldn't sit here and not do the pipe and drapery for you so she hired another company that would go out in less than 3 hours and set everything up for me including my flower arrangements i jumped for joy i couldn't have been happier. Walking down the aisle and seeing everything set up it was MY FAIRYTALE WEDDING!!! I seriously don't know how she did it but she did it. It was my dream come true. I'm still getting text about how gorgeous my outside ceremony was not to mention my bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquet. I would recommend every Bride to see Mrs. Sue at Beth's Flowers she is amazing and so easy to work with.

Flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kristen H

Beths flower is the perfect place to go for wedding flowers. As evidence by the pictures, their work is absolutely amazing. As my wedding is approaching, Sue (the owner of Beth's flower who is also the most amazing wedding planner ever) has worked closely with me to make sure my floral ideas come to life. The work that I have seen from her thus far has been absolutely beautiful. For my bridal portraits, she did not just make a typical white plain bridal bouquet, she took the time to personalize it and created a beautiful bouquet that matched my wedding theme. She takes her time with personalizing her flowers, and allows you to come in the day before your wedding to make sure that it is perfect (everything you wanted). This is a great piece of mind, because you know exactly what you are getting. Every wedding that she is part of, she treats as if it is her own wedding and will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. I've had multiple friends that have used her as their florist and wedding planner, and not one of them have been disappointed. Brides, I recommend her. She will not only produce beautiful work, but will give you a piece of mind that your wedding will be everything that you've imagined. If you want someone that cares about your wedding as much as you do, call her! You won't be disappointed.

Dreams can come true!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kaesha J

As all girls do, we dream about our BIG DAY. Mine was to have soft lighting, candles and disgustingly huge flowers!!! Sue at Beth's Flowers was able to see my vision and help make it a reality. We used them for both ceremony and reception. Not one detail was missed. All of our guest, including guys, talked about how blown away they all were and how beautifully romantic it was. All we heard constantly was "over the top", "romantic" and "gorgeous". I know all of this was possible because of Sue's ability to really understand what I was trying to achieve and still work with our budget. I also was an out of state bride so this made it a little scary for me. But Beth's Flowers really out did theirselves and I will always recommend them to anyone wanting a fabulous wedding!!!!!

Great Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Jennifer B

Sue was amazing! I had been on pintrest and found several things that I liked. She helped me merge them together for something that was gorgeous! We went to approve the flowers 2 days before the wedding and I realized I had forgotten to tell her I had added a bridesmaid!!! She was quick to help and have the additional bouquet ready for our big day! I couldn't have asked for better service or quality!

The wedding of my dreams

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Melissa R

Not knowing where to start, I made an appointment with Beth's. I explained to them what I imagined for my big day and they pulled out the iPad and started showing me pictures. We had the flowers picked out in less than an hour. They were very knowledgeable and helped me make decisions on things I was not sure about. Of course being a nervous bride I was worried about everything running smoothly. When we finalized the other details and vendors Beth's organized times to bring the flowers to St Louis Cathedral, Riverview Room and to the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready. The day before the big day I went to go check that everything looked how I imagined. I broke down in tears because everything was gorgeous. The center pieces were something out of a magazine and my bouquet, breath taking. I truly felt like a princess. Thank again so much for everything you and you staff did for us.

Local Favorite!! Absolutely beautiful....

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 CHARA W

My wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful. My actual bouquet was even prettier than the sample picture. My cascade bouquet was absolutely stunning: roses, orchids, and lilies. Sue was very helpful and a joy to work with.

Great Service and stunning flowers!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015

My husband and I wanted a small and intimate wedding in New Orleans with just our family and closest friends. The only flower arrangements we needed were for the church, my bouquet and the boutonnieres for the groom and dads. Sue was very patient with me and helped me to pick the perfect flowers. Everything was delivered on time and everything was what we expected. I would definitely recommend using Beth’s flowers!!

Fabulous Flowers

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Amanda K

A big thank you to Sue and her team at Beth's Flowers! From the minute my mom and I met with Sue, I knew she would be able to create my vision. She has the knowledge of what flowers look best together and alternatives to those which may not be in season. Being a very indecisive bride, Sue walked me through each step. Not only did she have great knowledge of flowers, but knew exactly how to work with our church (Immaculate Conception Jesuit Church) and reception venue (Chateau Country Club). I had a bit of anxiety not knowing what my reception was going to look like until I walked in the door but when I went to see my bouquet the day before the wedding, I was no longer worried! She even sent a little sneak peak to me while I was getting dressed the day of! She truly went above and beyond and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Super Elegant Wedding and long lasting flowers

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Jakemia P

When I think of lasting memories I thank Beth's Flowers and Good Times Photography. OMG, the combination of the two was enough to be in total bliss. I was so delighted to have Beth's provide flowers for me after meeting them at a bridal show. Mrs. Sue was so helpful and our one on one was amazing. She gave me options that no other floral shop offered. Beth's gave me the option to chose exactly what I wanted and I didn't have a problem matching colors or flowers that I absolutely loved. Even after putting down my deposit I had the option to change things. The best part was that they actually listened me and my ideas. I went with real flowers and My flowers were fresh for a whole week after the wedding not to mention even after they were still intact. My centerpiece was lasted the longest and I was able to save some of my memories by planting them in my garden. Beth's help put the perfect touches to my day that I will always remember. Great price for a great value and long lasting flowers. The best deal a girl could ever have. I would recommend to anyone. Thanks

Disappointed Customer

Reviewed on 12/26/2014

I used Beth's for my daughter's wedding and was thoroughly disappointed in the quality of work. When I picked up my daughter's brooch bouquet, it was poorly put together, unlike the work she presented at the bridal show. I called to return it and her attitude was poor and when we did, she stated that it was done that way because there weren't enough brooches but instead of advising us of that she turned over a poorly done bouquet. On the day of the wedding, things didn't get any better when the corsages, bouquets and boutonnière's were delivered. The corsages looked exactly like the boutonnières. There was no netting or anything to distinguish the difference. The wrist corsages were delivered as pin ons and when we called Beth's to tell her of our dissatisfaction, she offered nothing except "That's what you ordered". The delivery guy came back to put wrist pieces to convert two corsages to wrist corsages and that fell off before the wedding started. The owner was rude and exhibited extremely poor customer service. I will never recommend her for any work and The Knot needs to reconsider having her on their website!

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Lauren A

We used Beth for our wedding recently and the flowers came out beautiful! They had the slight whimsical feel I was looking for with the subtle pop of color that I asked for as well. Sue, the owner, is very energetic which can be a little overpowering to some people but I think it just shows how passionate she is at what she does. The other good thing about Beth's is that the day before your wedding they let you come in and take a look at your bouquets in case there are any last minute tweaks you want to make. They also photograph everything when it arrives to the reception venue and the church so they have proof that everything was delivered on time in case there are any mishaps. Beautiful work!

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL flowers

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Laura Z

I can't say enough good things about Beth's Flowers. They were so easy to work with throughout my entire wedding planning process. I made a few changes throughout my planning, and they were always very quick to respond and made the changes I wanted in a day's time. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and everything I wanted when I saw them at my wedding! I received so many compliments about my arrangements and bouquets and again, I was absolutely in love with how all of my flower arrangements turned out. I would absolutely recommend Beth's Flowers to any bride! They were so easy to work with and put together absolutely stunning flower arrangements. You will not be disappointed!

Great value and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Lisa P

Beth's did a great job on my wedding flowers and were able to work within my budget. They let me come the day before my wedding to make sure I liked everything. They were very easy to work with and allowed me to set up a payment plan. Very easy to work with!

Could not have asked for more!

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Kristin C

Beth's Flowers helped make our wedding the best and most beautiful day of our lives! The staff was so helpful and their expertise is truly the best in the city! We got SO many compliments about the flowers and how they set such a romantic and soft tone for our wedding. They made not only the wedding, but the whole wedding planning process so easy and stress-free. I really could not have asked for anything better. Thank you guys!

Loved my flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Nataly G

Sue (the owner) was great to work with! I was planning from out of state so didn't have much time in between trips to New Orleans. I walked in to Sue's shop one day just to inquire about wedding flowers and luckily Sue had an open time slot and was able to sit with my husband and I to discuss ideas. I told her a general idea of what I wanted. She showed me pictures to help out and drew up a summary of the cost. She was friendly and professional. I also loved that I was able to see my flowers the day before the wedding! I received many compliments on my bridal bouquet (which was absolutely beautiful) and my bridesmaids' flowers! I definitely would recommend Beth's Flowers to my friends!

June 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Erin D

I used Beth's Flowers as my vendor for my wedding in June 2014. I first met Sue at a bridal expo in 2013, and when I started talking to her about my ideas for the wedding she knew exactly what I wanted from the beginning. I went to one of their Build-A-Bouquet events and then I was sold. I really enjoyed being able to "preview" my wedding flowers a couple days prior to the event. That really helped lower my pre-wedding stress and I was also able to adjust a couple of small details. The day of my wedding, the flowers arrived and were set up on time (even a little early!) They also set up some votive and pillar candles. Since the wedding, I have received a lot of compliments from family and friends about how beautiful the floral arrangements were. I would definitely recommend Beth's Flowers.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Laura H

After researching several florists, I fell in love with the arrangements that Sue proposed. The cream roses and gorgeous blue orchids added the perfect touch to our day. I can’t imagine having anything else! Beautiful!

Flowers were decent BUT DO NOT HIRE HER FOR WEDDING COORDINATING

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 april o

The flowers were beautiful BUT I do not recommend her for wedding coordinating. She was extremely rude to my guests and sisters and left my wedding early without telling me.

Absolutely Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Beth B

I LOVED my flowers from Beth's Florist. I'm not a big flower person (it's not something I notice at weddings), and Sue led me in the right direction only looking at a few Pinterest pictures. The flowers even matched exactly what I showed her! My favorite were the bridesmaids' bouquets; my girls looked so great! I would definitely recommend her to others.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Jessica C

Sue took care of us from start to finish. Our flowers turned out to be perfect and exactly what I wanted. I would recommend knowing exactly what you want before you go in. Otherwise, it can be overwhelming. I would also recommend having someone with you that isn't easily swayed as they can be a bit pushy (not an entirely bad thing, they do A LOT of weddings so they know what they're talking about but just be aware). I would absolutely use them again and recommend them to anyone.

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Kenny A

I am not from New Orleans, so in order to meet with vendors I had to travel in town on weekends. We had difficulty finding a florist that would accommodate our schedule. I am so happy that this search lead us to Beth's! The team there did a breathtaking job with all of the arrangements and helped us pick out our best options. They came back to my venue to put the flowers on the cake when my bakery was late with the delivery! These folks are wonderful!

Perfect, Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Kalyn E

We got so lucky with Beth's! We were holding a destination wedding in New Orleans, so all of our contact was virtual. Sue sent pictures to us before the wedding with ideas of what she would do to help. I had no idea what to expect when we went to see the arrangements the day before the wedding. Words cannot express, I was absolutely shocked! They were the most beautiful, fresh arrangements I had ever seen and Sue went way beyond my expectations! I feel like I spent way less than I should have for such beautiful flowers! The deliveries were perfectly timed and the bouquets and boutineers were all also beautiful. Sue was extremely personable and sweet and amazing to work with! I HIGHLY recommend this florist! You will not be disappointed!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Valerie S

I used Beth's Flowers for my May wedding. I had a destination wedding so all communication with Sue was via phone and email. All of my flowers turned out beautiful! Exactly what I wanted!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Julie M

Sue is the owner of Beth's Flowers and she was unbelievably helpful since I was coordinating my own wedding from Austin, TX. Most of our communication was via e-mail and she was always prompt in responding to me...always. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and everything I had hoped they'd be

Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Brandi H

I could not be happier with my flowers, from Beth's. Every visit there was plesant and enjoyable. After my first visit, I decided I wanted to make a few changes and Sue was happy to help and work with me. They are great at what they do and are great at helping make suggestions and know what will look great. My flowers turned out so beautiful, and I am beyond thrilled with everything. I would highly recommend using Beth's, for all your wedding needs :)

Send Email