Beth's Flowers - New Orleans Wedding Planning LLC

Serves the METAIRIE, NEW ORLEANS, KENNER, HARAHAN, area

Beth's Flowers~Serving Greater New Orleans Area

At Beth's Flowers, our sole purpose is pleasing you on your special day AND we can also plan and coordinate your entire day! We pride ourselves on allowing you to see your flowers the day before your wedding. We can help you with flowers, wedding invitations, hotel accommodations, DJ's, cakes, limo service, site selection, gifts, and more.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

2014 Clearview Parkway, Metairie, LA Serves the METAIRIE, NEW ORLEANS, KENNER, HARAHAN, area (504) 455-2353

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 jan C

I am the mother of the bride, Jan Cancienne, and can't say enough about Sue, the owner of Beth's Flower's and her staff for making our daughter, Amber Cancienne's wedding become a beautiful reality. Sue was great not just with flowers but the reminders of what we needed to order... Read More if we were forgetting things, also what was unnecessary saving us money. She and Amber worked together as a team approach. That is what it should be, I was married and this was our daughter's wedding not mine. We first went to Beth's Flower's and met with Sue, just 6 weeks after our daughter had gotten engaged. We were from Houma, so we were not sure if she came to Houma. My husband and I had seen her work in New Orleans before. Amber loved her work the minute she saw her shop. At that time we only wanted to use her florist even though I knew she was a wedding planner. My husband had strict orders that we didn't need a wedding planner. As we left her shop, Amber called her Dad and told him about the appt. and how she loved the flowers and ideas they came up with, he was happy and asked to speak to me. He asked me if Sue was available for Amber's date of her wedding as a wedding planner? I told him I didn't know but said," I thought you said NO wedding planner?" He then stated, " go in and hire her if she is available, I think you will need help especially that last month and I want you relaxed. We did go back in and with a startled look on her face Sue said, "can help you?" I said, we called her Dad, he wants to know if you are free the date of her wedding as a wedding planner?She looked startled as we all did and said, "I thought your husband said no planner?" We all laughed and she was then hired as a wedding planner. Within a week my husband of 35 years, Amber's Dad died of a traumatic accident. We have told this story many times. Someone above knew his fate and knew we would need all the help we could get if this wedding was going to take place. It took place 12/12/14 and without Sue, as the wedding planner, Beth's Flowers bringing in all of Amber's ideas, making this wedding the most beautiful wedding, working with us sometimes day to day and taking charge when Amber and I couldn't think for ourselves due to this traumatic loss I can't imagine what would have happened. This was the most beautifully decorated wedding, Amber had a vision and Beth's Flower's and Sue made this vision come true. Sue helped with every detail, making a year of sadness come to life with her spirit, compassion, professionalism, friendship and comfort to both of us. Amber and her planned her wedding and I just watched the fairy tale unfold. Sue I love you and want to give you a million stars because you truly made this dream come true. Beth's Flowers and Sue incorporated the things we purchased on our own, helped us save money making this wedding the most beautiful wedding and so different from others. She came to Houma several times to help plan, decorated our home, the reception site, the church. She became acquainted with the groom and his family from the beginning and we all fell in love with Sue. Amber and I both have recommended Beth's Flowers and also recommended Sue as a wedding planner. We could not have done it without you! We have made a new and beautiful friendship. Her shop and staff are the best and I fully recommend anyone who wants a flawless beautiful wedding to use her shop and her services. Thanks in not enough my new dear friend, Jan Cancienne

2016-10-03T15:44:21 Response from the vendor

WOW! Only way I can respond, is to say that God has a plan for all of us in life. His plan for me was to take care the two of you. You two will always be apart of my heart. Sue

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Laura K

My fiancé and I were engaged on Fourth of July weekend and knew right away we wanted a New Orleans wedding. By July 7th, we had found Sue and thank goodness we did!! Sue and the staff at Beth's flowers are nothing short of amazing! Since we live out of state, we were able to... Read More come in for a weekend convenient with our schedule, and have everything completed in just TWO days! We have our date, venue, band, caterer, church, flowers, invitations, transportation, and cake all done! And it is exactly what we wanted and within our budget! They have so much knowledge and experience, and were so helpful with finding the perfect vendors. We are so thankful for Sue and her staff of hardworking ladies for the kindness and hospitality they showed us on our visit. We had a blast! Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for May 2017!

2016-10-03T15:46:29 Response from the vendor

That's the way we roll around here. lol We so look forward to working with you and Alex. Sue

Flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kristen H

Beths flower is the perfect place to go for wedding flowers. As evidence by the pictures, their work is absolutely amazing. As my wedding is approaching, Sue (the owner of Beth's flower who is also the most amazing wedding planner ever) has worked closely with me to make sure my... Read More floral ideas come to life. The work that I have seen from her thus far has been absolutely beautiful. For my bridal portraits, she did not just make a typical white plain bridal bouquet, she took the time to personalize it and created a beautiful bouquet that matched my wedding theme. She takes her time with personalizing her flowers, and allows you to come in the day before your wedding to make sure that it is perfect (everything you wanted). This is a great piece of mind, because you know exactly what you are getting. Every wedding that she is part of, she treats as if it is her own wedding and will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. I've had multiple friends that have used her as their florist and wedding planner, and not one of them have been disappointed. Brides, I recommend her. She will not only produce beautiful work, but will give you a piece of mind that your wedding will be everything that you've imagined. If you want someone that cares about your wedding as much as you do, call her! You won't be disappointed.

2014-12-16T19:42:52 Response from the vendor

You and your family are a truly one of the sweetest families, to work with. I'm so glad you loved your flowers. Planning your wedding was such a delight. I'm so sad you live hundred of miles away. We are sooo going to miss all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Anne L

I went to Beth's in search of wedding flowers, with a ton of ideas but no real vision of what I wanted. At our first appointment, Lisa helped me choose every. single. flower. within 45 minutes. My bouquet, bridesmaids, boutonnieres, everything. She got my "vision" for the... Read More overall theme of the wedding immediately, showed me a few samples, made some recommendations, and before I knew it, we'd put everything together! Lisa was great to work with and was honest with me about what would work together and what wouldn't. She was super responsive whenever I had a question, and their prices were almost too good to be true. We also got to see every piece the day before the wedding to make sure everything turned out how I envisioned it, and the flowers were GORGEOUS! They even delivered them early on the day of the wedding! However, some things weren't done the way we talked about, like the flowers down the aisle (I asked for and paid for petals covering the entire aisle, but instead only got petals on each side of the aisle) and the cake flowers, which were placed in a different way than we discussed. But even with a few mix ups, the flowers were absolutely beautiful and really complemented the setting (Audubon Park).

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Megan P

I can't recommend Beth's Flowers enough! From the get go, I found Beth's to have an extraordinary selection of flowers at reasonable prices. Lisa and Sue took all of my ideas and helped me form the perfect arrangements for all of my floral needs. Not only did they create... Read More beautiful flower arrangements, they also provided elegant metal and wooden lanterns to display at my both my ceremony and reception venues. Beth's Flowers handled all deliveries and pickups to make our big day less hectic.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Ann N

Absolutely the best wedding planner ever! Sue's expertise resulted in the wedding my daughter dreamed of! Sue knows the vendors and the venues, and how to execute everything to perfection. As the mother of the bride there was absolutely nothing I had to worry about. Sue did... Read More it all - even before we could ask. And a special unexpected treat was that Sue and her team took care of me as the mother of the bride just as well as the bride herself so I could thoroughly enjoy the wedding and reception. I am forever indebted to this treasure of a wedding planner!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Rachel N

I don't know what I would have done without Sue and her krewe. At first I wasn't sure about getting a planner because of the extra expense. I thought Beth's Flowers rates were very reasonable, and when it was all said and done paying her to be my planner saved me money overall.... Read More She knew what caterers, venues, bands, etc to use that are high quality and reasonable rates. Anyone who is planning a wedding in New Orleans really does need a planner because the market is so competitive and complicated. I wouldn't have known what to do about getting permits, rules about hiring security, and let alone coordinating with bands, event rentals, and all the little things I wouldn't even think about and didn't have to think about because Sue came to the rescue. Also having her to field parents' questions and stress about the details was worth more than I can say. She was always available day and night and quick to respond. What can I say? She's the best.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Angela C

We had a 175 people in from New York and New Jersey for a big destination wedding in NOLA back in November. It was a real pleasure working with Lisa from Beth's flowers. She quickly felt less like a vendor and more like a friend. she made planning from afar much easier.... Read More My husband and I had big ideas and a small budget. She really listened to our views, sometimes they were conflicting views, and came up with a plan that not only met both of our visions but stayed within in our budget One of my favorite things Beth's flowers did was help me surprise my husband with a gorgeous flower crown for my welcome party look.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Farides B

SUE SAVED MY WEDDING DAY TODAY!!! My fiance and I ended up planning a small, intimate, destination wedding in New Orleans. We were originally just planning a simple elopement, and let our family know of our plans and before we knew it, the elopement grew into a small, formal... Read More wedding. To save costs, we decided to DIY with the flowers and ordered them wholesale, but they ended up having to ship them to our location 3 days before the wedding to allow them to breathe (plus to accommodate the days they deliver on). Ultimately, we got wrapped in so many last minute errands and events that the flowers got neglected. The night before the wedding, we discovered they were ruined! I cannot describe how awful that moment was, as flowers were a MUST HAVE for the wedding. The next morning, we called Sue first thing. Her shop wasn't even open yet, the call went straight to her cell phone. I could tell she was hoarse (I later found out that it was because she'd been working all weekend). I told her my story, hoping just to get replacement flowers that my family would then spend all day trying to work into bouquets, centerpieces, and altar arrangements. What I got was a miracle instead. Sue told me she was a wedding planner as well as a florist. I told her what we needed and how tight our budget was now that I'd wasted money on flowers that had died. She calmed me down right away, worked out a budget that we could work with, and threw in her and her staff's services arranging the various bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and alter arrangements. In the span of 10 minutes, my wedding went from an utter disaster, to a relaxing day. My family could stop working on salvaging dead roses, and focus on the fun of our wedding day (hair and makeup and photos). When my fiance came to meet with her to finalize the arrangement, the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were done. They all looked beautiful, and they were EXACTLY what I'd wanted. She also arranged to deliver them to our venue for us. It was all simple, easy, and stress free from there (as far as flowers were concerned). I cannot THANK her enough for stepping in and taking on all of our floral needs on the day of the wedding!!!! She's made this bride VERY happy!! I will remember her always and give my highest recommendation for her services. Thank you, Sue, from the bottom of my heart.

2017-03-21T12:32:56 Response from the vendor

It was truly a pleasure to assist you at the last minute for your Wedding today! This is why we love the Wedding Business...It is truly gratifying knowing that we have the ability to turn a Bride and Groom's special day into a memorable moment... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Ashley G

My wedding was January 6, 2017. Initially Ms. Sue seemed very rude! As we continued I showed her photos of what I wanted and we came up with a contract. My second visit my fiancé and I sat with Ms. Lisa. She sealed the deal and just made me feel comfortable for whatever reason.... Read More The day before I went to view them and I was not impressed at all! I had white roses and they looked old. I expected the bridesmaids bouquets to be just a little bigger (but I don't think I expressed so that's on me ).. and the peonies in my bouquet were old as well.. I was upset about my peonies.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Adrienne B

The bridal party flowers were beautiful, as were the center pieces and mantle decorations. The petals down the outside aisle and lanterns were lovely. The final cost for waht we received was a good value. The bride and mother of the bride believe that careful communication... Read More around the look and feel of what we wanted was very important, including confirmation that Beth's Flowers clearly understood what we wanted. We went back and forth with Pinterest photos, email and conference call a couple of weeks prior to the wedding date. Lisa is passionate about her worked and cared about us as if it were a friend of hers' wedding. Lisa was onsite the day of and made sure everything was how we wished.

2017-03-21T12:33:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Collyn D

I am so impressed by Beth's Flowers. I walked into the shop with a couple of pictures on my phone and within 5 minutes Sue had written up my entire floral plan. I was BEYOND happy with how all of my flowers turned out. They were absolutely stunning. I loved them and got so so... Read More many compliments. I had them decorate my cake and put some flowers and babysbreath into vases for my tables. So simple, yet perfect. They created adorable, delicate flower crowns for my two flower girls. I also had them decorate my venue Popp Fountain with candles. They lined them up the aisle and arranged them on my alter. The set up was beautiful. Sue is great and knows her stuff so you will feel confident in whatever she does and Lisa is a sweetheart and is wonderful to work with. Would definitely recommend Beth's Flowers!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 blair b

I cannot. even put into words how beautiful my flowers were. they were very patient with me as I changed my mind on several occasions. but the end result way better than any photo I had found on the internet for ideas. truly breathtaking. not to mention i left them in my house... Read More for a whole week while on my honeymoon and came home and they lived for an entire week after that. quality flowers for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Sidney J

Beth's Flowers was amazing to work with. I do not know a single thing about flowers, but thankfully, these ladies know A LOT. I came in with a picture of a bouquet I found online, and they recreated it PERFECTLY. My bouquet was gorgeous. I also told them that I didn't want to... Read More spend a lot on flowers because I had a lot of candles and only wanted to get bouquets, boutonnieres, and a cake topper. They didn't try to force me to buy more and actually gave me some ideas to save money by making my bridesmaid bouquets double as flowers for the tables. During our consultation, they walked us through every detail and had pictures to help us understand what they were talking about. They were not pushy, very affordable, and most importantly, the flowers were beautiful. They gave us exactly what we asked for!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Robyn S

I was a destination bride, so I never met with Sue personally, but my wedding planner mentioned Beth's Flowers early on as the right fit for us. She was right! Via one conference call, Sue guided me through selecting the vibe and look. I was one of those "easy breezy" brides... Read More that just had some parameters like I love hydrangeas and succulents; whites, blues, pinks, and yellows. But looking at that "short easy" list now, I'm amazed at how spot on and beautiful it all turned out. Sue pointed me in the right direction and suggested a look that was so on vibe and exactly the same wavelength as the rest of the wedding without ever meeting. She and her staff are obvious pros, and I am so thankful!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sierra H

HORRIBLE! I went the day before to view my flowers- my bouquet looked like it was made up of dead flowers and it was not the size that I requested. Also my toss bouquet was supposed to be a smaller version of my bouquet but the shop came up with a completely different... Read More arrangement of assorted flowers. On top of that Lisa was rude and made a bunch of promises she couldn't keep. They were able to fix my bouquet but did nothing to the toss bouquet. Stay far away brides!

2016-11-30T17:53:19 Response from the vendor

Please send us a picture of your flowers. Ms. Hall came into the shop with a $400. budget requesting a Bridal Bouquet, Toss Bouquet, 9 Bridesmaids Bouquets, 5 Corsages & 16 Bouts. Many florists have minimums, which would have immediately excluded this budget. We believe... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lacey E

I loved my bouquet and flowers from Beth's flowers. Sue and her team did an amazing job and were so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Julia O

My flowers turned out beautifully and at a great price! The owner is very talented and will tell you how it is. They worked with me after I changed my mind on how many and types of arrangements throughout the engagement and even face timed me the day before to show me the... Read More flowers to make sure they were what I wanted. My only complaint is that they do so many weddings at a time after I signed my contract it was kinda hard to get in touch with someone and they got several details wrong. Thank goodness they let you check your flowers the day before. End the end they did turn out absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kriston S

The ladies at Beth's really get it right! I came in as a bride knowing what colors I wanted but not knowing much about flowers. They worked with me for over an hour and helped me get a good solution for a royal purple and fall orange color scheme. The on my wedding day I... Read More could not have asked for fresher or more beautiful flowers. It also super helps that they have an option to rent the vases. I highly recommend using Beth's for your wedding flowers. They will get everything right and you will be very happy!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly L

Sue, Lisa, and the team at Beth's flowers were great to work with for my flowers! I met them at a bridal show in New Orleans and they told me about their "Build a bouquet" day which really helped me find my vision for what I wanted. Of course I changed my mind a few times over... Read More the next 8 months between our original meeting and the wedding but they were very easy to meet up with and helped bring my vision to life! Another perk about working with them is that they had us come in the Friday before the wedding and make sure our flowers are exactly what we ordered/pictured. I had ordered yellow callalillies for the guys boutineers (a pale yellow when I viewed them originally) but when i got there they were bright yellow and would have thrown off the look we were going for! They were so understanding and got us white callalilies and sprayed them pale yellow and it turned out perfect!!! I was very impressed with how they remained calm and fixed the problem immediately. The church and reception flowers were gorgeous as well!! Thanks Beth's for creating beautiful flowers for us!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Arielle H

I am so thankful to Beth's Flowers for helping me plan the most magical wedding. I used Beth's Flowers for both flowers and wedding planning- and they made my dreams come true! Everything was so beautiful and everything was taken care of so that I could smile from ear to ear all... Read More night. I especially loved that we got all the "mandatory events" - such as photos, cake cutting, bouquet throw, etc. out of the way so we could have fun and enjoy our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Robin S

Our wedding was both small, and on a Sunday, so it was a little difficult honing in on a florist who was willing to book our order, which was really just a few bouquets, some boutonnieres, and a corsage or two. So I was very pleased when I finally found Beth's Flowers. I worked... Read More primarily with Lisa, who did an excellent phone consultation with me - as we live in New York, but our wedding was in Louisiana. Even though I'm totally inept when it comes to flowers and describing what I want, Lisa was able to understand, and came up with a design that I found totally beautiful. When I arrived at the shop to review our flowers a day or two before the wedding, it was as if these were plucked out of my imagination and just made real before me. We had so many compliments on the flowers, and the groom's lovely but simple boutonniere was the finishing touch on his already handsome suit. Thank you, Beth's Flowers! You do fabulous work!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Nora A

Wow, Wow, Wow, - that is what I have to say about Beth’s. I was a panic ridden bride, just ask my now husband. I had visited four florist who even after giving them pictures could not produce a sample bouquet that I loved. Then I heard of Beth’s and found Beth’s on The Knot.... Read More I’m so so thankful that I did. We are an older couple, (yes older people still get married) and I wanted to make a statement with flowers. We wanted a cross as our back drop and the flowers had to be perfect. When I saw the flowers put onto the cross I was thrilled, and mission accomplished. Of course we hit a snag on our big day, just 45 minutes from GO time the skies opened up. I was in a panic again, but thank God I listened to Sue and the cross had silk flowers. The rain stopped and it was as beautiful as ever. For the wedding I had my three grown god-daughters as flower girls (who rocked it by the way) and three brides-maids. They all carried simple baby- breath bouquets and it was the perfect touch. Then my bouquet, what can I say – absolute perfection; that I will never be able to top. It was whimsical, colorful and stood out in every picture. Again Mission Accomplished. Beth’s fit into our budget perfectly and Jen and Sue made sure everything was absolutely perfect. If you are looking for a place so that you can stop worrying over your flowers, STOP you have found it in Beth’s.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ireyon C

When my husband and I began to plan our wedding (May 21, 2016), my first words were "We habe to have REAL Flower." His response, "Expensive". Lol. But of course whatever I wanted he had to make it happen. We searched everywhere from my home town(Houma) to New Orleans. We thought... Read More it would be difficult to get what we wanted with our budget. Then there was BETH'S. When we arrived for our consultation and gave her our budget and our vision, she rolled with it. Gave us exactly what we want plus more. Our consultation last just 30minutes. Contract, payment plans, etc all typed up in that short time frame. YES! Can we say AMAZING!? On our wedding day, when i walked into our Venue(Balcony Ballroom), and saw the bouquets, pilsners,boutiniers, and kissing balls, Tears began to flow. Everything was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Beth's to anyone. Great service, GREAT staff, and Great work! Thanks so much. I truly appreciate you all! Signed, Satisfied Bride!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Brianne S

Beautiful flowers! Everything was delivered quickly!

Sue Rudiger

We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and planning services for Your Special Day! Our service is prompt and friendly. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your Wedding perfect!