Beth's Flowers - New Orleans Wedding Planning LLC

Serves the METAIRIE, NEW ORLEANS, KENNER, HARAHAN, area

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

2014 Clearview Parkway, Metairie, LA
Serves the METAIRIE, NEW ORLEANS, KENNER, HARAHAN, area

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 jan C

I am the mother of the bride, Jan Cancienne, and can't say enough about Sue, the owner of Beth's Flower's and her staff for making our daughter, Amber Cancienne's wedding become a beautiful reality. Sue was great not just with flowers but the reminders of what we needed to order... Read More if we were forgetting things, also what was unnecessary saving us money. She and Amber worked together as a team approach. That is what it should be, I was married and this was our daughter's wedding not mine. We first went to Beth's Flower's and met with Sue, just 6 weeks after our daughter had gotten engaged. We were from Houma, so we were not sure if she came to Houma. My husband and I had seen her work in New Orleans before. Amber loved her work the minute she saw her shop. At that time we only wanted to use her florist even though I knew she was a wedding planner. My husband had strict orders that we didn't need a wedding planner. As we left her shop, Amber called her Dad and told him about the appt. and how she loved the flowers and ideas they came up with, he was happy and asked to speak to me. He asked me if Sue was available for Amber's date of her wedding as a wedding planner? I told him I didn't know but said," I thought you said NO wedding planner?" He then stated, " go in and hire her if she is available, I think you will need help especially that last month and I want you relaxed. We did go back in and with a startled look on her face Sue said, "can help you?" I said, we called her Dad, he wants to know if you are free the date of her wedding as a wedding planner?She looked startled as we all did and said, "I thought your husband said no planner?" We all laughed and she was then hired as a wedding planner. Within a week my husband of 35 years, Amber's Dad died of a traumatic accident. We have told this story many times. Someone above knew his fate and knew we would need all the help we could get if this wedding was going to take place. It took place 12/12/14 and without Sue, as the wedding planner, Beth's Flowers bringing in all of Amber's ideas, making this wedding the most beautiful wedding, working with us sometimes day to day and taking charge when Amber and I couldn't think for ourselves due to this traumatic loss I can't imagine what would have happened. This was the most beautifully decorated wedding, Amber had a vision and Beth's Flower's and Sue made this vision come true. Sue helped with every detail, making a year of sadness come to life with her spirit, compassion, professionalism, friendship and comfort to both of us. Amber and her planned her wedding and I just watched the fairy tale unfold. Sue I love you and want to give you a million stars because you truly made this dream come true. Beth's Flowers and Sue incorporated the things we purchased on our own, helped us save money making this wedding the most beautiful wedding and so different from others. She came to Houma several times to help plan, decorated our home, the reception site, the church. She became acquainted with the groom and his family from the beginning and we all fell in love with Sue. Amber and I both have recommended Beth's Flowers and also recommended Sue as a wedding planner. We could not have done it without you! We have made a new and beautiful friendship. Her shop and staff are the best and I fully recommend anyone who wants a flawless beautiful wedding to use her shop and her services. Thanks in not enough my new dear friend, Jan Cancienne

2016-10-03T15:44:21 Response from the vendor

WOW! Only way I can respond, is to say that God has a plan for all of us in life. His plan for me was to take care the two of you. You two will always be apart of my heart. Sue

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Laura K

My fiancé and I were engaged on Fourth of July weekend and knew right away we wanted a New Orleans wedding. By July 7th, we had found Sue and thank goodness we did!! Sue and the staff at Beth's flowers are nothing short of amazing! Since we live out of state, we were able to... Read More come in for a weekend convenient with our schedule, and have everything completed in just TWO days! We have our date, venue, band, caterer, church, flowers, invitations, transportation, and cake all done! And it is exactly what we wanted and within our budget! They have so much knowledge and experience, and were so helpful with finding the perfect vendors. We are so thankful for Sue and her staff of hardworking ladies for the kindness and hospitality they showed us on our visit. We had a blast! Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for May 2017!

2016-10-03T15:46:29 Response from the vendor

That's the way we roll around here. lol We so look forward to working with you and Alex. Sue

Flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kristen H

Beths flower is the perfect place to go for wedding flowers. As evidence by the pictures, their work is absolutely amazing. As my wedding is approaching, Sue (the owner of Beth's flower who is also the most amazing wedding planner ever) has worked closely with me to make sure my... Read More floral ideas come to life. The work that I have seen from her thus far has been absolutely beautiful. For my bridal portraits, she did not just make a typical white plain bridal bouquet, she took the time to personalize it and created a beautiful bouquet that matched my wedding theme. She takes her time with personalizing her flowers, and allows you to come in the day before your wedding to make sure that it is perfect (everything you wanted). This is a great piece of mind, because you know exactly what you are getting. Every wedding that she is part of, she treats as if it is her own wedding and will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. I've had multiple friends that have used her as their florist and wedding planner, and not one of them have been disappointed. Brides, I recommend her. She will not only produce beautiful work, but will give you a piece of mind that your wedding will be everything that you've imagined. If you want someone that cares about your wedding as much as you do, call her! You won't be disappointed.

2014-12-16T19:42:52 Response from the vendor

You and your family are a truly one of the sweetest families, to work with. I'm so glad you loved your flowers. Planning your wedding was such a delight. I'm so sad you live hundred of miles away. We are sooo going to miss all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sierra H

HORRIBLE! I went the day before to view my flowers- my bouquet looked like it was made up of dead flowers and it was not the size that I requested. Also my toss bouquet was supposed to be a smaller version of my bouquet but the shop came up with a completely different... Read More arrangement of assorted flowers. On top of that Lisa was rude and made a bunch of promises she couldn't keep. They were able to fix my bouquet but did nothing to the toss bouquet. Stay far away brides!

2016-11-30T17:53:19 Response from the vendor

Please send us a picture of your flowers. Ms. Hall came into the shop with a $400. budget requesting a Bridal Bouquet, Toss Bouquet, 9 Bridesmaids Bouquets, 5 Corsages & 16 Bouts. Many florists have minimums, which would have immediately excluded this budget. We believe... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lacey E

I loved my bouquet and flowers from Beth's flowers. Sue and her team did an amazing job and were so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Julia O

My flowers turned out beautifully and at a great price! The owner is very talented and will tell you how it is. They worked with me after I changed my mind on how many and types of arrangements throughout the engagement and even face timed me the day before to show me the... Read More flowers to make sure they were what I wanted. My only complaint is that they do so many weddings at a time after I signed my contract it was kinda hard to get in touch with someone and they got several details wrong. Thank goodness they let you check your flowers the day before. End the end they did turn out absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kriston S

The ladies at Beth's really get it right! I came in as a bride knowing what colors I wanted but not knowing much about flowers. They worked with me for over an hour and helped me get a good solution for a royal purple and fall orange color scheme. The on my wedding day I... Read More could not have asked for fresher or more beautiful flowers. It also super helps that they have an option to rent the vases. I highly recommend using Beth's for your wedding flowers. They will get everything right and you will be very happy!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly L

Sue, Lisa, and the team at Beth's flowers were great to work with for my flowers! I met them at a bridal show in New Orleans and they told me about their "Build a bouquet" day which really helped me find my vision for what I wanted. Of course I changed my mind a few times over... Read More the next 8 months between our original meeting and the wedding but they were very easy to meet up with and helped bring my vision to life! Another perk about working with them is that they had us come in the Friday before the wedding and make sure our flowers are exactly what we ordered/pictured. I had ordered yellow callalillies for the guys boutineers (a pale yellow when I viewed them originally) but when i got there they were bright yellow and would have thrown off the look we were going for! They were so understanding and got us white callalilies and sprayed them pale yellow and it turned out perfect!!! I was very impressed with how they remained calm and fixed the problem immediately. The church and reception flowers were gorgeous as well!! Thanks Beth's for creating beautiful flowers for us!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Arielle H

I am so thankful to Beth's Flowers for helping me plan the most magical wedding. I used Beth's Flowers for both flowers and wedding planning- and they made my dreams come true! Everything was so beautiful and everything was taken care of so that I could smile from ear to ear all... Read More night. I especially loved that we got all the "mandatory events" - such as photos, cake cutting, bouquet throw, etc. out of the way so we could have fun and enjoy our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Robin S

Our wedding was both small, and on a Sunday, so it was a little difficult honing in on a florist who was willing to book our order, which was really just a few bouquets, some boutonnieres, and a corsage or two. So I was very pleased when I finally found Beth's Flowers. I worked... Read More primarily with Lisa, who did an excellent phone consultation with me - as we live in New York, but our wedding was in Louisiana. Even though I'm totally inept when it comes to flowers and describing what I want, Lisa was able to understand, and came up with a design that I found totally beautiful. When I arrived at the shop to review our flowers a day or two before the wedding, it was as if these were plucked out of my imagination and just made real before me. We had so many compliments on the flowers, and the groom's lovely but simple boutonniere was the finishing touch on his already handsome suit. Thank you, Beth's Flowers! You do fabulous work!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Nora A

Wow, Wow, Wow, - that is what I have to say about Beth’s. I was a panic ridden bride, just ask my now husband. I had visited four florist who even after giving them pictures could not produce a sample bouquet that I loved. Then I heard of Beth’s and found Beth’s on The Knot.... Read More I’m so so thankful that I did. We are an older couple, (yes older people still get married) and I wanted to make a statement with flowers. We wanted a cross as our back drop and the flowers had to be perfect. When I saw the flowers put onto the cross I was thrilled, and mission accomplished. Of course we hit a snag on our big day, just 45 minutes from GO time the skies opened up. I was in a panic again, but thank God I listened to Sue and the cross had silk flowers. The rain stopped and it was as beautiful as ever. For the wedding I had my three grown god-daughters as flower girls (who rocked it by the way) and three brides-maids. They all carried simple baby- breath bouquets and it was the perfect touch. Then my bouquet, what can I say – absolute perfection; that I will never be able to top. It was whimsical, colorful and stood out in every picture. Again Mission Accomplished. Beth’s fit into our budget perfectly and Jen and Sue made sure everything was absolutely perfect. If you are looking for a place so that you can stop worrying over your flowers, STOP you have found it in Beth’s.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Ireyon C

When my husband and I began to plan our wedding (May 21, 2016), my first words were "We habe to have REAL Flower." His response, "Expensive". Lol. But of course whatever I wanted he had to make it happen. We searched everywhere from my home town(Houma) to New Orleans. We thought... Read More it would be difficult to get what we wanted with our budget. Then there was BETH'S. When we arrived for our consultation and gave her our budget and our vision, she rolled with it. Gave us exactly what we want plus more. Our consultation last just 30minutes. Contract, payment plans, etc all typed up in that short time frame. YES! Can we say AMAZING!? On our wedding day, when i walked into our Venue(Balcony Ballroom), and saw the bouquets, pilsners,boutiniers, and kissing balls, Tears began to flow. Everything was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend Beth's to anyone. Great service, GREAT staff, and Great work! Thanks so much. I truly appreciate you all! Signed, Satisfied Bride!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Brianne S

Beautiful flowers! Everything was delivered quickly!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Natasha B

I cannot express how much I LOVED my flower's from Beth's Flowers. Sue and her team took everything that we wanted and incorporated it perfectly! Being an out of state bride, it is definitely hard to choose vendors when you cannot visit them in person, but Sue spent time on... Read More the phone with me and then in person when I was able to visit and really sought out my vision. We were absolutely in love with everything Sue and her team did and are very thankful!

2016-10-03T15:04:45 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy you loved your flowers. We try to make it easy for all our destination brides. This is why we allow you to come in the day before your wedding in view your flowers. Have a happy life. Sue

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Alex C

Beth's flowers did a beautiful job at my wedding last week at the Royal Sonesta. They were accomodating when the weather started to turn and gave me until the last possible minute to decide if I should fall back to the emergency location. I didn't, and the rain stopped just in... Read More time for everyone to appreciate the gorgeous candle package in the courtyard. The elegant candle and rose centerpieces during the reception were even better than the pictures I sent, and my bouquet was perfect. Thank you so much to Lisa and Sue who were so accommodating, even when I added two more large flower pieces for either side of the sweetheart table with only a few weeks left before the wedding. Everything was even better than I could have imagined!

2016-10-03T15:06:55 Response from the vendor

Love that we were able to assist you with your wedding flowers. We are also planners, so we don't just drop off your flowers and go. We know what it is like to make someone's day special. Thank goodness it stopped raining. Have a great... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Allison H

Beth's Flowers was a great choice for our wedding on July 16th 2016. We had a few small issues with invoicing and chuppah rental (they do not own one and you have to rent it separately from a event vendor), however they were such small things that I felt that it didn't take away... Read More from the overall rating. Sue and her team were WONDERFUL and so kind to me and my family. The flowers I really wanted were going to be more expensive than I could afford, so we went with a less expensive bunch. On the day before our wedding when we went to go look at our flowers (another cool thing she does), Sue surprised me and was able to get in an order of my favorite Peony flower for the same price! I was so happy and pleasantly surprised! Thank you for making such beautiful arrangements for our wedding.

2016-10-03T15:08:36 Response from the vendor

Everyone wants peonies, they are a seasonal flower. So if they are in season I will try my best to get them for my brides. We were lucky the season lasted longer then we expected. Have a happy life! sue

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Sarah F

Beth's Flowers did a great job with our rehearsal dinner, and wedding ceremony and reception flowers. They were so helpful and accommodating making recommendations for tweaking the arrangements to fit our style and budget. They were very professional and easy to work with. We... Read More highly recommend their services!

2016-10-03T15:48:25 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Maria Elena M

The ladies at Beth's Flowers did such an amazing job with our flowers and guided me through the whole process. Everything was very clear and it so organized. They clearly know what they're doing and have been in business for a long time. When I went to look at my flowers the... Read More day before the wedding I was nervous. Did they get it right? They did! Our wedding colors were red, purple, and black. It looked so beautiful, the colors were so rich and eye catching. Everything was on time and delivered in mint condition. Thank you for taking such good care of us!

2016-10-03T15:50:20 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you loved your flowers. They were very vibrant colors. We insit all of our brides to come in the day befoe to see their flowers. It really does relieve some stress of the wedding day.My team and I strive to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Trisha L

My Wedding was October, 3rd. I loved my experience with Beth's flower. They help me find the perfect flowers that were with in my budget. Very nice people. I would highly recommend them!!!

2016-10-03T15:50:34 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Kristin G

I want to say that half of my experience with Beth's Flowers was a pleasant one and the other half was not. When I went into Beth's, the person that helped me place my order and decide on my wedding flowers was amazing and very helpful. I was extremely happy with my choice.... Read More After leaving, I received multiple incorrect invoices and prices of which had to be corrected via email 3 different times. Later, after submitting all payments prior to their due date, I had to visit again to select my ribbon colors. I was received quite rudely when I asked to have multiple ribbon colors. I was then told to come check on my flowers the day before my wedding to make sure all was correct. When I entered, I noted that my flowers weren't wrapped completely as I had asked and that my bouquet was missing crystal accents. Her response to these issues was rude again. She said that if I wanted dead flowers she could wrap them more. She then stated that the crystals weren't supposed to be there until tomorrow. Honestly it was more how things were stated that what was said that left a bad taste in my mouth. I thought perhaps it was my stress that got that impression, but my bridesmaids that were with me stated how rude they were. When my mom picked my flowers up the day of the wedding, all seemed fine. Crystal accents were added and more wrapping was done to my liking, however my junior bridesmaids and bridesmaids bouquets had stems that were too long still (something I had mentioned the day prior). My bouquet was perfect in the end, and I did like my flowers. The rating of 3 stars comes from the customer service experience. After speaking with others who had used Beth's, they had heard similar stories about rudeness. I figured someone should probably speak out about it.

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Laura L

Sue did a great job , accomadating, budget friendly, specially since we had to do all business in phone calls bc we live in Texas. Truly thank you so much!! Sincerely, Laura Lawrence-Cline

2016-10-03T16:51:30 Response from the vendor

Most of our brides are out of town. So we try to accomdate them over the phone. We are so happy that you loved your flowers. my team and I strive to please everyone. Thank you for the beautiful review. Have a happy life! Sue

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Maeghan M

Wedding date was 3/19/16 - I used Beth's Flowers for my flowers and for the "day-of" wedding planning. Sue (the owner) and Lisa (employee) are amazing and so friendly. Sue definitely knows what to do in regards to the wedding planning. She kept everyone on track and made sure... Read More the entire night went smoothly. The flowers were beautiful and they even do a bouquet trial run at their store so you can see what kind of flowers you may want.

2016-10-03T16:57:12 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you loved your flowers. We love doing wedding planning with bride like yourself. You and your family had a blast. My team and I strive to please everyone. Thank you for the beautiful review. Have a happy life! Sue

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Rachel H

Beautiful Flowers

2016-10-03T16:57:39 Response from the vendor

Awe! Thank you

Amazing job!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Caroline L

My wedding reception was at the Chicory and Beth's Flowers did an amazing job. Sue was so wonderful to work with and the flowers were exactly how I wanted them! My bouquet was all peonies and gorgeous! My bridesmaids were blown away by their bouquets as well! Will definitely use... Read More Beth's Flowers again in the future!

2016-10-03T17:00:20 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure to work with you, your mom and of course we can't leave out your GRANDMOTHER. What a delight!!!!! lol We had so much fun decorating the venue, with all grannies accessories, and boy did she have some. Have a great married... Read Less Read More

AMAZING FLOWERS AND VALUE!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Crawford B

I was SO IMPRESSED with Sue's Work at Beth's Flowers!! Everything was absolutely beautiful and the flowers were exactly what I had envisioned. The second I walked into the ceremony room I thought to myself- "this is just gorgeous!" (And obviously, "Oh hey look there's my groom."... Read More Haha) You cannot believe the compliments that I got on my bouquet and all of the flowers. It was 10x more beautiful than what I envisioned and Sue helped plan it all out perfectly. I even started stressing about things a few days before the wedding and Sue soothed my worries and told me to enjoy my week instead of stressing over the details. She was so right because it all turned out perfectly. It is also a nice touch that she lets you come in on Friday and see the flowers in person to approve. I had too hectic of a schedule that Friday so Sue was nice enough to text me pics of the flowers so I could get a sneak peek. On my wedding day there were several things that went "wrong" with vendors and details, as with any wedding, but there wasn't a single thing that I would change with the flowers and Beth's Flowers service. They were on time, professional, and delivered exactly what I wanted and more...and I am REALLY picky and detail oriented. Like...REALLY PICKY. haha! Beth's Flowers stood the test and passed with flying colors. You will not be disappointed! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Sue and the whole team at Beth's Flowers!!!

2016-10-03T17:01:59 Response from the vendor

You are so cute. Picky was not the word! But like you sad we pleased you and that's all it matters. Have a happy life! Sue

Sue Rudiger

We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and planning services for Your Special Day! Our service is prompt and friendly. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your Wedding perfect!

Start a Conversation!