Beth's Flowers - New Orleans Wedding Planning LLC

Serves the METAIRIE, NEW ORLEANS, KENNER, HARAHAN, area

Beth's Flowers~Serving Greater New Orleans Area

At Beth's Flowers, our sole purpose is pleasing you on your special day AND we can also plan and coordinate your entire day! We pride ourselves on allowing you to see your flowers the day before your wedding. We can help you with flowers, wedding invitations, hotel accommodations, DJ's, cakes, limo service, site selection, gifts, and more.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

2014 Clearview Parkway, Metairie, LA
Serves the METAIRIE, NEW ORLEANS, KENNER, HARAHAN, area

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 jan C

I am the mother of the bride, Jan Cancienne, and can't say enough about Sue, the owner of Beth's Flower's and her staff for making our daughter, Amber Cancienne's wedding become a beautiful reality. Sue was great not just with flowers but the reminders of what we needed to order... Read More if we were forgetting things, also what was unnecessary saving us money. She and Amber worked together as a team approach. That is what it should be, I was married and this was our daughter's wedding not mine. We first went to Beth's Flower's and met with Sue, just 6 weeks after our daughter had gotten engaged. We were from Houma, so we were not sure if she came to Houma. My husband and I had seen her work in New Orleans before. Amber loved her work the minute she saw her shop. At that time we only wanted to use her florist even though I knew she was a wedding planner. My husband had strict orders that we didn't need a wedding planner. As we left her shop, Amber called her Dad and told him about the appt. and how she loved the flowers and ideas they came up with, he was happy and asked to speak to me. He asked me if Sue was available for Amber's date of her wedding as a wedding planner? I told him I didn't know but said," I thought you said NO wedding planner?" He then stated, " go in and hire her if she is available, I think you will need help especially that last month and I want you relaxed. We did go back in and with a startled look on her face Sue said, "can help you?" I said, we called her Dad, he wants to know if you are free the date of her wedding as a wedding planner?She looked startled as we all did and said, "I thought your husband said no planner?" We all laughed and she was then hired as a wedding planner. Within a week my husband of 35 years, Amber's Dad died of a traumatic accident. We have told this story many times. Someone above knew his fate and knew we would need all the help we could get if this wedding was going to take place. It took place 12/12/14 and without Sue, as the wedding planner, Beth's Flowers bringing in all of Amber's ideas, making this wedding the most beautiful wedding, working with us sometimes day to day and taking charge when Amber and I couldn't think for ourselves due to this traumatic loss I can't imagine what would have happened. This was the most beautifully decorated wedding, Amber had a vision and Beth's Flower's and Sue made this vision come true. Sue helped with every detail, making a year of sadness come to life with her spirit, compassion, professionalism, friendship and comfort to both of us. Amber and her planned her wedding and I just watched the fairy tale unfold. Sue I love you and want to give you a million stars because you truly made this dream come true. Beth's Flowers and Sue incorporated the things we purchased on our own, helped us save money making this wedding the most beautiful wedding and so different from others. She came to Houma several times to help plan, decorated our home, the reception site, the church. She became acquainted with the groom and his family from the beginning and we all fell in love with Sue. Amber and I both have recommended Beth's Flowers and also recommended Sue as a wedding planner. We could not have done it without you! We have made a new and beautiful friendship. Her shop and staff are the best and I fully recommend anyone who wants a flawless beautiful wedding to use her shop and her services. Thanks in not enough my new dear friend, Jan Cancienne

Flowers

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kristen H

Beths flower is the perfect place to go for wedding flowers. As evidence by the pictures, their work is absolutely amazing. As my wedding is approaching, Sue (the owner of Beth's flower who is also the most amazing wedding planner ever) has worked closely with me to make sure my... Read More floral ideas come to life. The work that I have seen from her thus far has been absolutely beautiful. For my bridal portraits, she did not just make a typical white plain bridal bouquet, she took the time to personalize it and created a beautiful bouquet that matched my wedding theme. She takes her time with personalizing her flowers, and allows you to come in the day before your wedding to make sure that it is perfect (everything you wanted). This is a great piece of mind, because you know exactly what you are getting. Every wedding that she is part of, she treats as if it is her own wedding and will go out of her way to make sure everything is perfect. I've had multiple friends that have used her as their florist and wedding planner, and not one of them have been disappointed. Brides, I recommend her. She will not only produce beautiful work, but will give you a piece of mind that your wedding will be everything that you've imagined. If you want someone that cares about your wedding as much as you do, call her! You won't be disappointed.

2014-12-16T19:42:52 Response from the vendor

You and your family are a truly one of the sweetest families, to work with. I'm so glad you loved your flowers. Planning your wedding was such a delight. I'm so sad you live hundred of miles away. We are sooo going to miss all... Read Less Read More

Dreams can come true!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kaesha J

As all girls do, we dream about our BIG DAY. Mine was to have soft lighting, candles and disgustingly huge flowers!!! Sue at Beth's Flowers was able to see my vision and help make it a reality. We used them for both ceremony and reception. Not one detail was missed. All of... Read More our guest, including guys, talked about how blown away they all were and how beautifully romantic it was. All we heard constantly was "over the top", "romantic" and "gorgeous". I know all of this was possible because of Sue's ability to really understand what I was trying to achieve and still work with our budget. I also was an out of state bride so this made it a little scary for me. But Beth's Flowers really out did theirselves and I will always recommend them to anyone wanting a fabulous wedding!!!!!

2014-12-16T19:46:44 Response from the vendor

I'm glad we made all your dreams come true. You had a amazing romantic wedding. How many candles? I think we put out over 200. LOL Have a happy life. Sue

Amazing job!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Caroline L

My wedding reception was at the Chicory and Beth's Flowers did an amazing job. Sue was so wonderful to work with and the flowers were exactly how I wanted them! My bouquet was all peonies and gorgeous! My bridesmaids were blown away by their bouquets as well! Will definitely use... Read More Beth's Flowers again in the future!

AMAZING FLOWERS AND VALUE!!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Crawford B

I was SO IMPRESSED with Sue's Work at Beth's Flowers!! Everything was absolutely beautiful and the flowers were exactly what I had envisioned. The second I walked into the ceremony room I thought to myself- "this is just gorgeous!" (And obviously, "Oh hey look there's my groom."... Read More Haha) You cannot believe the compliments that I got on my bouquet and all of the flowers. It was 10x more beautiful than what I envisioned and Sue helped plan it all out perfectly. I even started stressing about things a few days before the wedding and Sue soothed my worries and told me to enjoy my week instead of stressing over the details. She was so right because it all turned out perfectly. It is also a nice touch that she lets you come in on Friday and see the flowers in person to approve. I had too hectic of a schedule that Friday so Sue was nice enough to text me pics of the flowers so I could get a sneak peek. On my wedding day there were several things that went "wrong" with vendors and details, as with any wedding, but there wasn't a single thing that I would change with the flowers and Beth's Flowers service. They were on time, professional, and delivered exactly what I wanted and more...and I am REALLY picky and detail oriented. Like...REALLY PICKY. haha! Beth's Flowers stood the test and passed with flying colors. You will not be disappointed! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Sue and the whole team at Beth's Flowers!!!

Our Rustic Elegant Lakefront Wedding

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Krystal H

Every aspect of our October lakefront wedding was absolutely beautiful..from the elegant flower arrangements to the breath-taking sunset fading in the background as we said "I Do". Beth's flower arrangements made the design process very easy & stress free. Everything turned out... Read More exactly as I envisioned..gorgeous! Thank you for being a part of our special day & doing an amazing job on all of our arrangements! We will def use you again in the future.

2015-12-06T12:50:43 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure to create your wonderful wedding. What a beautiful setting you had, with the lake as your backdrop.

Flowers for New Orleans Wedding

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Jessica W

I had a wonderful experience with Beth's Flowers for my wedding in November of 2015. When we went to the store for our appointment, the employee who helped us did a great job of staying within our budget, which was very important to us because we had a very large bridal party of... Read More about 20 people plus parents and grandparents. We were even given a small discount if we paid in full, which we did. She offered suggestions for different flowers and had a bunch of pictures to show us. We also rented lanterns through them for the church - they set them up and took them down when the ceremony was over. They delivered our flowers to us on day of the wedding, and were actually a few minutes early. The guy who delivered them told us what to do with them until it was time for the wedding. When I arrived at the church, everything was already set up and looked beautiful. Same thing when we arrived to the reception. My main communication with Beth's was over email and I always received a response within 24 hours which was amazing. Overall, I am very please with the service I received and the quality of all of the flowers for my wedding. They were beautiful and definitely added elegance to my New Orleans wedding.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Brooke A

Beth's Florist is pretty amazing!! I recently got married on October 16th, 2015 and LOVED my flowers! After meeting with Ms. Sue and Jennifer, I knew Beths's Florist was the perfect fit for me. They were so helpful and professional throughout the whole process. A very big... Read More advantage of choosing Beth's Florist is that I was able to view my bouquets the day before my wedding. The bridesmaid's bouquets were not quite what I had in mind. However, Ms. Sue was determined to make my vision come true. She had completely remade the bridesmaid's bouquets without hesitation. The end result was beyond what I had in mind! I don't know of any other business that would take the time to do that! Everything else from my bouquet, boutonnières, the ceremony arrangements and table arrangements were also beautiful and beyond my expectation! When choosing the perfect florist...look no further!

5 Star Experience

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Shelley D

I planned my New Orleans wedding from Texas, and only had one weekend to visit potential vendors. Luckily for me, Beth's Flowers was my first and only stop for flowers! I showed Sue images that I really loved and she made those images a reality for my wedding day - all while... Read More finding ways to cut my costs (like having my bridesmaid bouquets double as table arrangements). Her knowledge of the New Orleans area was apparent and extremely helpful. My arrangements were so unique and beautiful - And Beth's Flowers made the entire process stress free! Sue knows the ins and outs of weddings, and I highly recommend her and Beth's Flowers if you're looking for gorgeous flowers for your wedding.

Florist for Wedding

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Britt N

I highly recommend Beth's Flower's as a florist for your wedding. She was very professional and reliable throughout the process. She is very creative when coming up with the design of the arrangement for your wedding. My flowers could not have come out more perfect! She knew... Read More exactly what I wanted without me knowing exactly what flowers to use for my bouquets, and reception arrangements.

Beautiful, Fresh Flowers for my Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Anjali K

I had waited too long to make another appointment with another florist that I originally selected and when I called they were no longer able to make the flowers arrangments for my wedding. Frantically, I called Beth's Flowers after remembering seeing their name on flyers sent... Read More to my house. Beth's flowers calmed me down and told me they could do it!! The planning process was easy and they were up front with the cost. I chose a purple/green/white color scheme with dark purple orchids. My bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. The ceremony arrangements were big and lush. Its been a week since the wedding and they still look really nice!! I would highly recommend them to everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lindsey C

Beautiful arrangements!!! Everything was done perfectly and above and beyond.

Beth's Florist

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Charlie

The wedding planner at Beth's Florist was extremely friendly, informative and on time with my appointment. The quality of the flowers were top notch, reasonable prices compared to other florist and delivered exactly on time. I would recommend to any bridal party.

The most beautiful flowers! 9/5/15 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kayla H

I never really thought about flowers but when I started doing my research when wedding planning, I was disappointed by most. Then I found Beth's Flowers! We went to meet them and immediately they put together the flowers of my dreams and helped me figure out what I needed... Read More where. Sue is amazing. She has been doing weddings for a long time and is great at what she does. The most awesome part is Sue invites you in the day before the wedding to view your flowers and approve them. We didn't need any changes because they were all so perfect! Day of, all our flowers were delivered on time and at the right place. Beth's also has the best pricing on their flowers. The quality is fantastic and she is so reasonable and great about working within a budget. Beth's is our go to spot for flowers now! I loved them and recommend calling them and setting up a meeting!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Danielle W

Sue and everyone at Beth's Flowers did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers! The bouquets and centerpieces were so much more than we expected! We received SO many compliments on the flowers. Thank you Sue and staff for helping to make our wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Erin H

LOVED the flowers from our wedding. I thought that we would have trouble finding a florist for our wedding because we got married on Mother's Day weekend, and some florists had turned us down since they were anticipating many Mother's Day orders. When we got to Beth's... Read More Flowers, Sue was so kind and confident in assuring us that they would have whatever we wanted for our wedding. She listened to what I liked and knew exactly what I was looking for in my flowers (probably better than I knew). When it came to the week of the wedding, she texted me pictures of our arrangements for the buffet table and allowed us to come look at our bouquets, pew flowers, and other flowers the day before our wedding, just in case we needed to change anything. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, so there's was nothing to change in terms of flower, color, or arrangement. We did though change some roles in our wedding since we had originally met with Sue, and it was nice to be able to change a couple of corsages to boutonnieres before the wedding day instead of realizing it the day of the wedding. I'm so happy with Beth's Flowers and would definitely recommend them. I felt like my wedding was a priority and Sue wouldn't allow me to have anything less than perfect wedding flowers.

2015-07-13T08:39:57 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy you loved your flowers, my team and I take pride in trying to make sure every detail is covered for our brides weddings. Even if you have to make changes to your wedding the day before like you did. We are glad... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Brittny B

Where do I begin to say how amazing Mrs. Sue and her team are? She truly makes all of your dreams come to life. From the smallest boutonniere to the most extravagant centerpiece, she has an eye for every detail. I recently got married on May 9, 2015 (the day before Mother’s Day)... Read More and she was still able to provide me top quality arrangements during a very high demand weekend. I had a unique request for my bouquet, as I wanted it to be made up of only broaches and she didn’t hesitate to work with me and my vision. I had some sentimental pieces that she was able to incorporate very tastefully. I truly loved my bouquet as did everyone at the wedding. Everyone couldn’t stop raving at how beautiful and unique my bouquet was. I have a one of a kind piece of art made custom for me that I get to cherish and show off forever. I would recommend Mrs. Sue to anyone who wants a top notch florist! I enjoyed working with Mrs. Sue and I knew I was in good hands. I know I’ll be back for all my floral needs!

2015-07-13T08:43:16 Response from the vendor

Oh my and what a bouquet you have, I think I had over 20 hours into making your stunning broach bouquet. It was a one of kind bouquet. It is very unique because it was mixed with family heirlooms, treasures you will always have.Have a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Caroline P

Sue is so wonderful! She was super easy to work with over phone email and meeting...which made it super easy and convenient. Her designs are absolutely gorgeous! I really did not know how to describe what I wanted. I showed a few pictures and told Sue styles I like and she... Read More completely got it! She created exactly what I wanted. Sue let me go by the day before the wedding to check everything and get a sneak peak, which was so sweet and helpful. Really, Sue was amazing! I would definitely use her for another event or refer her to my friends!

2015-06-29T23:09:29 Response from the vendor

We try to make all our out of town brides experience like they are sitting with us personally. We understand how difficult it is trying to convey to us your vision over the phone. We are so happy you loved your flowers. You were a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Sophia G

Thanks to everyone at Beth Flowers For my AMAZING flowers for my wedding July 19, 2014. I was blown away by my beautiful bridesmaids and grooms flowers and lets not forget about mines the Brides absolutely Stunning. I came in with my mom an we had a budget an you guys made my... Read More dreams come true even on a budget. Thank You all for that... Bride Sophia Duplessis Goodman

2015-06-29T23:11:32 Response from the vendor

Sophia, You and your mom was such a delight to work with. We try to work with everyone's budget no matter how big or small. We pride ourselves on making our brides day so special.Have a great married life!

Treated extremely poorly by the owner

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Amy M

I had a destination wedding and had to plan from across the country by phone/email. I felt like my wishes were not being heard and I had to keep repeating myself/they kept forgetting what I asked for so I decided to just keep it simple to two bouquets, the groom's boutonniere... Read More aisle flowers, and cake flowers. Everything else we got from Etsy. I am glad I decided not to do table arrangements because the flowers were hit or miss. Definitely paid wedding prices but I was not very happy with them. Luckily my bouquet was beautiful and they did a good job on it and the matching bridesmaid bouquet but the others as seen in the photos were not worth what I paid. I repeatedly said no baby's breath in my flowers but they still showed up on my cake. Photos of what I asked for and what I got are listed on Yelp. My colors were pink and gold but everything was white. I felt like because it was a small job, she put the bare minimum in it and didn't even have the courtesy to look back at our emails where I attached pictures, specified pink flowers and NO CLOSED ROSES OR BABY'S BREATH. I paid $95 for delivery which meant everything got dropped off at the venue and not set up as discussed in our correspondence. Then in my nasty email the owner said I didn't pay for delivery AND set up so she didn't know what I expected. I paid $75 for the cake flowers (not "two roses") which was 6 closed white rose buds and baby's breath (can we say cheap?). Not the soft open pink flowers with greenery in the photo. Then after I posted my review here I got a nasty email with appalling customer service from the owner no less. I would not use this business unless you are spending thousands of dollars in flowers where I'm sure you will get better customer service than I did.

Fresh Flowers

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Carmen F

Beth's flowers provided timely and quality service. My flowers were fresh, they arrived on time, and were just what I asked for.

2015-06-09T20:07:45 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you loved your flowers, You were a complete pleasure to work with. Have a happy life!!!

Sue is a character!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 rebecca s

Sue is a very strong personality. I needed someone to tell me what looked good and what didn't. I valued her opinions. She brought out examples for me to actually see what she was talking about. It was very easy to book with her and they offer monthly payments which was very... Read More convenient. She lets you go the day before to check and approve your flowers which is nice. You can change anything you don't like at the time. My only issue with my bouquet is I had a picture of exactly what I wanted from her and it was written down. I guess she put her own little touch to it and added these ugly sunflower small things on the edge around my bouquet, which I didn't want at all. The day of the wedding I just cut them off, it wasn't a big deal. I would recommend them for an easy going bride who is open to looking at different options with Sue.

2015-06-09T20:10:13 Response from the vendor

I wouldn't say character, I would say a lot of personality. with that comes plenty creativity. Have a great married life!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Kim K

All of my wedding flowers turned out great in the end and I received many compliments how all the colors of the flowers complimented the dresses and tuxedos. I do like that the florist allows you to come in the day before the wedding to view the finished products. Sue was great... Read More to work with when we first met her and designed all the wedding flowers. I admit that the day before the wedding, some of the flowers did not look the way we discussed them or the way I imagined they would be but after some discussion and concerns, Sue made the corrections and it all turned out great. Be aware, Sue does get a little defensive when questioned about her work, which is not the attitude one would want to encounter the day before a wedding when a lot of money is being spent. Overall, pleasant experience and great flowers.

2015-07-13T09:14:36 Response from the vendor

We are glad you loved your flowers. We are happy to tweak your flowers for you the day before your wedding. That's why we invite our brides in the day before the wedding. If you and I didn't connect on exactly what you wanted a... Read Less Read More

Great Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Jennifer B

Sue was amazing! I had been on pintrest and found several things that I liked. She helped me merge them together for something that was gorgeous! We went to approve the flowers 2 days before the wedding and I realized I had forgotten to tell her I had added a bridesmaid!!!... Read More She was quick to help and have the additional bouquet ready for our big day! I couldn't have asked for better service or quality!

2015-07-13T09:09:09 Response from the vendor

Even though you forgot to tell us you had added a bridesmaids we were still able to make one for you. This is why we ask all our brides to come in the day before there wedding to come see all their flowers and to... Read Less Read More

The wedding of my dreams

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Melissa R

Not knowing where to start, I made an appointment with Beth's. I explained to them what I imagined for my big day and they pulled out the iPad and started showing me pictures. We had the flowers picked out in less than an hour. They were very knowledgeable and helped me make... Read More decisions on things I was not sure about. Of course being a nervous bride I was worried about everything running smoothly. When we finalized the other details and vendors Beth's organized times to bring the flowers to St Louis Cathedral, Riverview Room and to the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready. The day before the big day I went to go check that everything looked how I imagined. I broke down in tears because everything was gorgeous. The center pieces were something out of a magazine and my bouquet, breath taking. I truly felt like a princess. Thank again so much for everything you and you staff did for us.

2015-07-13T08:53:13 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you loved your flowers. Have a happy married life

Sue Rudiger

We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and planning services for Your Special Day! Our service is prompt and friendly. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your Wedding perfect!