Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings

550 South Hill St. Suite 542, Los Angeles, CA (213) 228-8994

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Johnathan K

We are beyond excited and happy with Beverly Diamonds, they were so helpful through the process of us buying our first engagement ring, and when we received it we were even more excited, we realy go more than what we paid for, the whole presentation was amazing the box the... Read More quality everything about it. we cant thank you enough we will defenitely tell all our friends.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Kathy B

Much appreciated all the work they have done for us, we customized the ring we bought and they were so patient and helpful the diamonds are gorgeous and great quality, no one can beat their prices we've basically looked around on all websites for months and so happy we chose... Read More Beverly Diamonds

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Joey P

We love the ring we just bought, it fits so well on her hand and the diamonds are so shiny, we were hesitant at first to purchase but we paid securely and now are so pleased with their whole service, definitely the cheapest around LA

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Brandy F

Stay away from this place. The customer service is very poor. You'll get conflicting info depending on who you speak with at the company and the supervisors are not helpful at all. I canceled an order and they issued me a store credit (which is fine). BUT they will not let me... Read More use it unless I purchase something greater than the value of my original purchase. I would like to make a purchase for something equal to the amount of my voucher and they say its against their policy.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Pennie W

The diamond is beautiful! It sparkles and shines perfectly. The ring is a perfect fit! Amazing website with wonderful customer service! Very quick responses! Plan to buy more from them very soon!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

The quality of the engagement ring I received is wonderful! It's a beautiful ring, and the fit was very good and true to size. I usually have a hard time getting a ring to fit right, so I am very happy. Even the tiny box my ring came in was gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Zaneta S

Beverly Diamonds has an amazing selection of rings whether the special occasion is a wedding, a proposal, or an anniversary or birthday. They frequently have special offers for % off your purchase as they have a special 25% off sale going on at the moment. If a ring is not the... Read More right piece of jewelry for the occasion they also sell bracelets, necklaces, pendants, and earrings too which as just as gorgeous. Purchasing is very convenient as they provide worldwide insured shipping options. Navigation of their website is also quite simple as you are able to search by category and style. You can even use their website to design your own custom personalized ring. Overall they provide an excellent shopping experience.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Great website!! Love the product itself, and very easy to navigate the website!! I couldn't believe how easy it was! Would purchase from them again!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Kaynyn R

I ordered a piece of jewelry from Beverly Diamonds Online, they both came in the mail very quickly and were as described on their website. I also contacted them via email and received wonderful and prompt customer service. A+ business in my book! This is a great company that... Read More offers wonderful pieces of jewelry no matter what your budget is. I am very pleased with both the service and the products. As for the pieces I got, they are top notch. I wanted a ring that we could afford, yet still be elegant and, well, pretty, and I got that and more. The stone is set in with beautiful attention to detail. The stone has the perfect round cut for optimal shine! The ring catches the light and is so very stunning. I am in love with this ring! From the perfect Stunningly Elegant Piece of Jewelry to the Amazing Customer Service I received, I am THRILLED with my experience with Beverly Diamonds.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

I had no problem with this company or the product. In fact, quite the opposite...they were so easy to work with and the ring came super quick. It was exactly like the photo and the sizing was right on. It was super pretty!! I really wish I could share my ring picture but there... Read More isn't an option. It's so pretty and I can't keep my eyes off of it...and OHHHHH the sparkle!! Thanks Beverly Diamonds!! I received this product for free or at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

I love the website and the ease of flowing through it. The rings are beautiful and they made it easy for my fiancé and myself to choose my special ring. Great people to work with through customer service, very helpful! They will help make your special day dazzling with the... Read More perfect gem!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

I loved the look and design of the website upon browsing, I loved the ring style and designs, they are very affordable and the customer service was phenomenal with how kind, respectful, and helpful they were! I am over all very satisfied with this company and the ring I got. I... Read More am very happy and have already recommended this company to a few of my friends!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Love the website! So easy to navigate, and if you need help there's a handy chat button you can press. I had fun playing with the build your own ring feature, that is really cool. I think the best thing about the website is the layaway option. There aren't many Jewelers that... Read More will let you pay over time unless you have a credit card with them. This is a really great for those of us that don't want to get into credit debt, but need a payment option.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

amazing the people made my online experince definly going to come back and look at more rings online

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

I'm very pleased with my order from Beverly Diamonds. The single band ring has a round solitaire that has such a brilliant sparkle, I can't take my eyes off of it! It fits my finger perfectly and it's very comfortable to wear. I haven't removed it from my finger since it... Read More arrived! I've received so many compliments on it already too. Customer service was very helpful and quick to answer a few questions that I had which was a plus too. I received this ring in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All opinions are 100% mine."

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Beverly Diamonds website is very easy to use and has a great selection. They also offer services like 30 days returns, financing, and layaway for engagement rings which is very helpful! I like that they have a live chat feature and have great customer service!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

The website is a user friendly website where you can browse through thousand of rings, from already made rings to custom made rings. They have a vast collection of rings and not mention the unlimited amount of customization ideas that you can perform to come up with your perfect... Read More ring. You'll spend hours and hours on browsing through their ring catalog without feeling bored as you'll be amazed on how amazing these rings are.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

The selection of rings is amazing, the catalog is so wide and you are free to select every detail of the ring. I have problems with sizes because a ring number 7 fits uncomfortably and an 8 is too big, but Beverly Diamonds have in their site the option to select in-between the... Read More normal sizes so I can have a 7.25 or 7.5, this is really helpful in my case.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Beverly Diamonds quickly had me hooked with their sparkling creations and eye-catching website! They offer a variety of products in a variety of materials, so there's really something for everyone---if not, their custom design program has you covered! I'm thrilled I was able... Read More to check out their website. *I received this item for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are 100% my own and completely honest.*

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

I recently went into the Beverly Diamonds website searching for a diamond wedding band for our upcoming 30 Wedding Anniversary. I found the site to be very easy to navigate and with Live Chat help, very informative. I had several questions pertaining to stone clarity and found... Read More the Chat Assistant very helpful. The site itself has so many beautiful pieces that can be customized to your specifications, which I love. High quality, good service, and a website that's easy to navigate.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Amara l

We had a million issues with Beverly Diamonds. In the end, we would have rather paid three times the price of what we paid because we went through about 4 months of hell to end up with a sub-par ring. The original 6-prong ring that was sent to us had extremely crooked prongs.... Read More Two of the prongs were so crooked that they were almost touching. I wish I could upload a picture so everyone could see how poor their quality control is. It took more than a month for the exchange process when they said it would take a week. During this time, the customer service was terrible. This is pretty horrible when you're newly engaged and everyone asks to see your ring. When we finally got it back, it was still crooked, so we had to send it back again. A month later, I finally had a ring with correctly set prongs. Finally two months after receiving the ring, a gemologist friend saw my ring and said that our supposedly VS2 ring was actually no better than I1 "if you rated it generously". GET YOUR DIAMOND APPRAISED IMMEDIATELY when you receive your ring. When I called Beverly's about the diamond, I received no promised call back, when I finally got ahold of someone they were extremely rude. They said that because I was out of the warranty, they could not help us. Well, I didn't have my ring within the time that the warranty covered. My thoughts are that "a diamond is forever" so the quality rating of a diamond should be guaranteed. We even offered to fly ourselves down to LA to meet with them in person. All they said it that they would call us back about that, and never did. Note that most of the positive reviews are from people who received a free ring in exchange for their honest review. However, if someone wants you to review something, they'll send you something that they deem high quality. No one would give a free, pretty ring a bad review. After all this, all I can say is that if you want a good ring for a good deal, go to Costco. You really do get what you pay for. Beverly's rating system is outrageously flawed.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Victoria T

I bought my fiance's engagement ring through Beverly Diamonds. About 6 months into our engagement, we're happy overall with the product. and get a lot of compliments on it. I had initially bought a different design but was unhappy with how thin the band was. It was a long... Read More process trying to exchange the ring and I had some very unpleasant interactions with many of the employees. They were rude and pushy. I had my first ring independently appraised and it was appraised for the value I bought the ring, not the value that Beverly appraised it for. Which was a bittersweet feeling.

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

The pictures and designs that my fiancé and I sent to Beverly Diamonds to create a ring we wanted were followed perfectly which gave us a perfect out come a perfect ring for us

Reviewed on 12/14/2015

If I could leave 0 stars I would; do NOT buy from Beverly Diamonds. I purchased a wedding/engagement ring for my wife in 2013 from Beverly Diamonds (www.beverlydiamonds.com). The original ring shipped quickly and was per our expectations BUT over the next two years the side... Read More diamonds consistently fell out and ultimately in September the ring itself cracked and was no longer wearable (as a matter of full disclosure we did upgrade the size of the diamond during one of the "warranty" returns in late 2013). In September we got in touch with Beverly Diamonds customer service and indicated that we would be sending the ring back (for the 3rd time). The process started smoothly and we were promised delivery of the fixed ring within 2 weeks. Over the next 2-1/2 months (from September 21 - December 8) we were told daily/weekly that the ring was "almost" done and would be shipped within the week. After my wives frustration came to a boil (of not having her wedding ring) I sent an email indicating that we would be pursuing recourse against Beverly Diamonds if we did not receive the ring. On December 8 we were told the ring had shipped (a full two months after originally promised!). Upon opening the ring there were noticeable differences from the ring we sent to Beverly Diamonds for repair to the ring we received back. The ring we received back was noticeably smaller, there were visible inclusions, the color was noticeably different, and no new appraisal was ever sent (although we did repeatedly ask for it). DO NOT purchase any jewelry from Beverly Diamonds. I don't know what recourse we have at this point and it is not worth the risk to purchase with this vendor. Buy from a reputable chain or local vendor.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Roberta M

I was able to try a sterling silver CZ diamond solitary ring from Beverly Diamonds. This ring is very pretty. It is dainty, which I love.The band is a beautiful twisted rope design, which is very unique. The entire ring is a very unique design. It has a tiny small square stone,... Read More that is very sweet. This would be a great gift for anyone. It is lovely. It's very well made and solid for such a delicate ring.The stone was clear and pretty. The size was perfect.The company had so many pretty designs on their website. I had a great experience with this company. I love my pretty sweet little ring.