Beyond Elegance

Local Des Moines Area Setup & Pick Up + Shipping Nationwide

Chair Cover Rentals, Linen Rentals, Decor Rentals

Enhance your special occasion with our quality rental items: - Elegant chair covers (starting at $2/chair cover!) - A vast array of colored sashes - Overlays of various fabric-matching sashes - Fine table linens of numerous colors - New Item ** all digital photo booth

Lighting, Chairs, Dinnerware, Draping, Linens, Cocktail Tables, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

413 5th Street, West Des Moines, IA Local Des Moines Area Setup & Pick Up + Shipping Nationwide (877) 353-4623

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Hillary J

The linens from Beyond Elegance are gorgeous. I am an event planner and had no trouble ordering and receiving my linens. They have a great selection of colors that are unavailable to me in my area. I will definitely be ordering with them again in the future.

2016-12-29T20:07:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your great review. It is always a pleasure working with you and our many multi-event coordinators. Best Wishes, Diana Bair, Owner

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Pam R

Beyond Elegance provided ceiling draping, complete with a chandelier, for my daughter's wedding reception. It was beautiful and completed the room with a warm touch of elegance. Their setup and tear down was seamless like the professionals that they are. They also provided... Read More tablecloths and chair sashes to match the wedding colors. We had a last minute change to the number of chair sashes, and they were very accommodating. The staff was very helpful and great to work with. I would recommend them for sure.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Moses B

We worked with Kate to help with our annual charity fundraiser for Hopeful Africa. She was very helpful with picking up the items we needed to make the event a success. Would definitely recommend others to work with them for future events.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 N B

The customer service we received was beyond fantastic! I also was shocked at how affordable they were. The way everything looked at our wedding was even better than we had anticipated. Fantastic company and great prices! Would definitely recommend to others!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Emily H

Overall it was a great experience. The only struggle we had was the specific and short time frame on a Monday to get the linens returned. We were already gone for our honeymoon and had to find someone who didn't work that day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Shanta F

Very fast delivery. Great customer service. Will use again. Thanks

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Julie W

Very competitive prices and Beyond Elegance truly listened to our specific needs. Quick service, friendly staff, plus top quality items from Chivarri Chairs to linens. On time for deliveries and pick up, and within budget - exceeded our expectations and would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Sheila M

Kate did such a wonderful job with help and decorating. Her patients were great, I changed my mind 5 times and she just rolled with it! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Crystal P

Ordered linens and the shade matched perfectly. the company was easy and convenient to work with. Arranged a meeting and they were very helpful. Pick up and drop off was simple and the bags given to give back linens made clean up quick and easy.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016

Great Company to work with. Sample napkin was sent quickly to sample color and fabric. Linens came on time in great condition...especially the table runners that were rolled on tubes. My only wish is that the square table clothes would have tissue paper so there was less of a... Read More crease were it is folded. But everything looked great. I loved being able to just put used lines in the box and ship them back the next day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jen L

We were fortunate enough to work with Diana at Beyond Elegance for our some of our decor items. We rented table runners and ceiling drapery through her at Beyond Elegance making our reception area flawless. They answered emails, calls and questions in an very timely manner as... Read More well! They were budget friendly and really helped show us what would work best in the space we were in.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Kelsey J

Lorna was so great to work with. Responded quickly to email and was awesome on the phone. They sent me the samples and the shipping process back in forth for the samples and the actual chair covers was simple. UPS came right to my house to send them back. The chair covers really... Read More dressed up the room and added to the whole elegant feel that I wanted. I live in Wisconsin so I was nervous about the shipping and them getting here on time but Lorna reassured me that they would and they arrived 3 days before my wedding! I highly recommend using beyond elegance!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Howen C

We wanted to rent chair covers for our wedding and beyond elegance worked with us to provide the best solution! I contacted them and within the week we received samples to try on! Absolutely loved it. the shipping of the chair covers and sashes arrived with plenty of time and... Read More they were the perfect touch to making our wedding look beautiful! My guests commented on how lovely the wedding on and the chair covers and sashes played such a huge role! Lorna from beyond elegance was more than helpful, she was so sweet and provided me with all the information I needed! I have only great things to say about beyond elegance and their services! Just wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

I needed chair covers for my son's rehearsal dinner and began searching locally with no success. In researching the internet, I came across Beyond Elegance and decided to get my free quote online for what I needed. The rehearsal dinner was at a golf club using their plastic... Read More folding chairs. I spoke with Beyond Elegance and decided to order the chair covers and burlap sashes. WOW!!! they totally transformed the room for the dinner! The chair covers and sashes came early and were well packaged - not needing to be ironed. The covers and sashes were easily assembled and were such a success! I was able to repackage all of the items and return via UPS the Monday following our event on Friday evening. I highly recommend Beyond Elegance - great, quality product, fantastic customer service, easy ship and return. I will definitely use them again if needed for a special occasion and have recommended them to all of my friends.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Jaime W

I would reccommend Beyond Elegance to all planning a formal event! Beyond Elegance has friendly staff, perfect linens and stressfree returns! They made my wedding day all I dreamed it would be and more!! It was definately "beyond elegance!" Thank you Diana, for making my... Read More wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Brittany G

Our reception venue highly recommended Beyond Elegance to drape the ceiling. They were not wrong - Diane helped me thru the entire process and they even hung a DIY wreath for me that wasn't theirs! It was easy to work with them and their swags, lights and chandeliers really... Read More add to any event!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 E S

A real pleasure to work with, Beyond Elegance helped take an idea an turn it into a beautiful design! Their linens were the thicker, high quality tablecloths I was looking for to cover my venue's tables and the backdrop behind our head table was gorgeous! We knew it would all be... Read More beautiful but were blown away by the number of comments on the elegance of our reception. Great products & great staff, can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

As an events planner with now over 100 weddings and parties all over the state working with Beyond Elegance these past ten years have truly made me who I am as an expert in this field. From smaller budget affairs to six-figure ones Beyond Elegance has always provided seamless... Read More and flawless customer service and attention to detail most importantly, but also went out of their way with custom orders and special deliveries. I truly can say they are the best at what they do in The Mid-West.

2015-10-30T21:28:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the great review. It is always a pleasure to work with you.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Chelsey P

Wonderful service! They set up my entire table for me to make sure I liked it. Beautiful stuff.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Beyond Elegance has been wonderful to work with via phone and at their Valley Junction showroom. Helpful in determining sizing needed and how to work within our budget. Big thank you to all their staff

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ella K

Beyond Elegance was great to work with and prices were very good. They help me with an event for 250 people. They had black and white striped table cloths I was looking for to complete a bistro feel. The cloths were light weight not like I had used before - but work out fine.

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Cami G

As an event planner, I was searching for a the perfect fabric to pull my design plan together for an upcoming wedding. I was so thankful to find exactly what I needed from Beyond Elegance. They provided the ease and dependability I rely on when putting an event together. Great... Read More customer service, unique product choices without the hassle of linen maintenance. I will definitely use Beyond Elegance again for my wedding linen needs.

Reception table decor

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Ashley H

I rented table runners, napkins, and sashes to make my tables more dressed up for the reception. Everything looked beautiful and it was really easy to choose the colors since they have samples and a table to be able to actually look at it before you order. Returning things is... Read More really simple. Just put everything in the laundry bags and drop it off. They were also very nice even though I was an hour late to return the items.

Superb linens

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jayne M

Only rented linens and runners from Beyond Elegance but the product was superb. It was exactly what I was looking for and the pick-up/return process was very easy. Would recommend in a heartbeat.

Excellent Wedding Service

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Sara B

I enjoyed working with Kate at Beyond Elegance to put together the perfect linens for our event. She was very professional and helpful to guide me through the process. I really didn't have a very good vision of what I wanted initially so Kate took the time I needed and... Read More provided her opinions to get me to the finish line. After doing my final venue walk-thru, I had last minute additions to my order. Kate was very prompt and patient to help me finalize everything and make it a perfect day. She even helped walk through the final order to label all the linens on the paperwork for each space in our venue to help the set-up run smoothly. The linens looked wonderful and the delivery/pickup at our venue was 100% hassle-free for us. I'd highly recommend them for your event!

Start a Conversation!