We Make Your Dreams & Visions Become Reality

Welcome to Beyond The Veil Bridal & Formal Wear ~ The Affordable Elegance Boutique Vancouver & Portland Premiere Full Service Salon, Your One-Stop Destination for All Your Formal Wear Attire Desires Where Dreams & Visions Become Reality ~ No One Does 'I Do' Like We Do! We Say 'Yes' To The Dress & All The Guests! The Adventure of Your Most Memorable Journey Begins at Beyond The Veil Bridal & Formal Wear Personalized Attention in a Comfortable Atmosphere to Assure You are Free to Express Your Hearts Desire.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

9312 NE 76th Street, Vancouver, WA (360) 314-6018
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Meghan S

Best customer service, friendliest people! You can't find a better place to find a wedding, bridesmaid, mother, or flower girl dress! They also do tux rentals! They're a one stop shop and they are the best place to work with! I haven't met a single wedding vendor who doesn't... Read More up-sell in some fashion, but Beyond the Veil Bridal does there best to LOWER prices for you!!! No up-selling at all! I was shocked when they took off alteration costs for me simply because they knew it was a stretch for me and they didn't want my day to be hampered by something they could fix. AMAZING!!! I walk in and I feel like I'm with family. They always know my name and they are not here to just make the next sale. The entire team is here to make your day special! I'm so thrilled that I found my dress at Beyond the Veil Bridal!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Tania M

I had a very pleasant experience with Beyond the Veil....apart from finding my dream dress, the staff is exceptionally sweet and helpful, they stayed overtime when I had come in to try on dresses and were genuinely happy for me when I found "THE dress." I would recommend this... Read More shop to anyone looking for an affordable price and great help while looking for your dream dress! Loved my experience and my dress :)

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Kara T

The staff at Beyond the Veil Bridal are so sweet!! They made me feel so special and comfortable when trying on dresses. They happened to be the first place I went and found my dream dress! The owners are so accommodating, definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kristi R

Absolutely great shop. Good selection for all sizes and very reasonable price. I didn't feel pressured or pushed to buy anything. The owners are amazing and very responsive when you call or email.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Dani M

The staff at Beyond the Veil are beyond amazing! They made me feel so comfortable and excited about my day from the moment I stepped into their shop! I had around 5+ appointments at various other bridal gown shops, and I am thrilled that I found my absolute dream dress at BTV!... Read More It's exactly what I always wanted, and more! Jeff and Tamara are the sweetest people you will meet, and they work so hard to make sure every bride is happy. Kelsey has also helped me, and she is amazingly sweet and very helpful! It is so wonderful to work with people that truly are passionate about what they do, and who strive to make their customers happy no matter what. Thank you so much for making my special day even more special! You are the best! :-)

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

I had the best time shopping for a bride's dress and I found it. Tamara and Jeff were really amazing in helping me out with finding my beautiful dress and the price was perfect. The best customer service I've had so far.

Tamara

Every girl has a dream, a vision of her special day... Long ago, my own dream began at the tender age of six, believing in the Land of Fairy Tales & Handsome Princes. As a little girl dancing along a small creekside, dreaming of a handsome prince, a frog was found. Bound with a great wish within, she gently blew a kiss. Yes, every girl has a dream, For the bride-to-be, her day has come, she must prepare,Her soon-to-be groom awaits her with welcome arms..And, like you, I know, your heart desires the dress of your dreams, Thus, here I am, to assure all your dreams & visions become reality.