Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

99 Duncombe Drive, Hamilton, ON Serving Southern Ontario (905) 941-4143

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Racquel J

Ashton (make up) and Victoria (hair) were amazing and I would definitely recommend them as a mobile hair/makeup team for your big day! They showed up on time and knew exactly what they were doing, and had us ready to go by the agreed upon time. They were clean, professional,... Read More quick (but not rushed), and the final overall looks for myself (bride) and all the ladies who got their hair and make up done looked absolutely beautiful! I love how my hair and make up turned out and I know all the ladies in my wedding party were as well. My make up lasted from 9AM to 1AM the next morning! The only thing I had to touch up was my lips and blot my face a bit as I have oily skin. My hair also held up pretty well considering my pin straight asian hair that usually does not keep curled. The team also did a great job in accommodating everyone's preferences and were happy to re-style and fix people's hair and make up as requested. I would allot 45-60 min per girl as each hair and make up take 20-40min (more time for make up). My trial took 30min only as both worked on me at the same time. They make an amazing team. I love looking back on my pics, I feel like I looked absolutely stunning for my special day. Thank you so much, beyoutiful brides! <3

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kate W

These ladies were amazing! I was a last minute booking because my initial makeup/hair lady fell through and I am glad they did. Beyoutiful brides was awesome! The hairstylist was able to accomdate my schedule to do my hair and knew exactly what I wanted. Then day of, both makeup... Read More and hair was epic: they were early, they did an amazing job on the hair and makeup for all my girls (including my sister with dredds and super sensitive skin), and my hair was perfect (the heat killed it and I was sad it was so pretty). The makeup gal nailed my makeup from a description I gave, having never met me...totally bought the lipstick she used. Book these gals you won't be disappointed :)

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Jessica D

Vik did my hair and Paje did my make up, what an amazing job. They also did my mother in law and sister in law hair and make up, wow. They made us look so stunning and all three of us were very pleased with the services. BeyoutifulBrides provided their services and help me out... Read More of a last minute cancellation. I am so grateful that happen, as the three of us were blown away with what they did. This is a company you should go with, friendly, quality work and at a reasonably price!!!!!

I've never felt so beautiful :)

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 Cayley

BeYouTiful Brides is more than just hair and makeup; they are convenience and self confidence rolled into one! Their friendly staff is so professional, fast, and efficient on the day of. I have never felt to beautiful than I did when I turned around and looked at their work in... Read More the mirror. Ranging from $40-210 per person (Flower girl to Bride), the level of quality is well worth the cost!

Fantastic Job

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Jill B

They did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup. I was unable to have a trial run but that didn't seem to be a problem as my hair and makeup turned out exactly how I pictured it and more.

Travelling stylists - catering to perfection

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Terri T

Beyoutiful Brides was such a great choice for my hair and makeup. They come to you for everything so you can make sure you are comfortable. My makeup as well as my bridesmaids makeup was perfect, flawless, and really flattered each and every one of them. They didn't do the same... Read More makeup for each girl, instead made it a bit different to cater to each bridesmaids style, looks, and taste. I wanted the girls to have lose curls, and I had expected that it wall all look the same. Some how each and everyone of them with their nice curls looked like they had different styles going on. They knew how to make each of them shine with the way they did the hair and make up. I had 2 looks for my makeup, day - natural, and night - dramatic. both of them were GORGEOUS! EVERYONE especially loved my updo. It was absolutely beautiful. I am going to go back to them again and again for future hair and makeup appointments for different occasions. Their rates - one of the best! $105 for the bridesmaids hair and makeup. $200 for my hair, makeup, trial and false eyelashes. couldnt ask for 2 better girls!