B. Gourmet Catering

Gourmet Cuisine with Southern Flare. Established in 2012, B. Gourmet has grown to be Charleston’s premier full service boutique catering company.  We offer delicious quality cuisine, unsurpassed personalized service, and a genuine passion for helping our clients create unforgettable memories. As a full service catering company, we're happy to coordinate bar packages, event rentals, basic layouts and timelines on your behalf at no additional charge. We love helping clients to make the wedding of their dreams a reality!

Cuisine

Northeastern, Southern, American, Chinese, Eastern European, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

2578 Ashley River Road, Charleston, SC Greater Charleston, SC. (843) 209-6288
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Rachel D

Your search for the best catering company in Charleston ends now! B.Gourmet Catering is hands down THE BEST in town. We worked together on every single detail of my wedding menu and bar package for over a year. Brooke, Lauren and the rest of their team are the real deal. After... Read More our wedding, I received more texts about how incredible our food was than anything else (and this was a wedding of picky New Yorkers with very high standards)! I seriously daydream about Brooke's pasta. My husband and I are in an ongoing battle about which sauce is better - the pesto or the alla vodka. It's all amazing and we only wish Brooke would open a restaurant. From start to finish, every bite was amazing, plus you do not get better customer service than the B Gourmet team. Book them while you can if they have your date available!

2017-11-15T15:55:07 Response from the vendor

Rachel, this review made us all so happy! We loved working with you. You made planning so fun and we're so happy to have been part of your big day. Best wishes to you and Rob during this amazing time!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 tiffany f

I had a destination wedding all our guests came down from the North East and I cant stop hearing from my guests how the FOOD was the best they ever had!!! I was so impressed with the meals and the customization they had for us during cocktail hour. Props to Lauren for making... Read More sure my husband and I ate all the food we picked out, and my favorite part of my entire wedding- Was having the incredibly beautiful/Tasty food with my husband taking in the beautiful surroundings with our family and friends. They even gave us a cute to-go bag with all our meals and apps and we had wedding cake for breakfast the next morning- it was epic! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Kayla S

Brooke and Lauren were incredible to work with! I honestly don't know how I would have made it through the rehearsal and wedding without them. Not only did B. Gourmet cater my rehearsal and wedding they also coordinated all of our rentals and bar needs. Our guest absolutely... Read More loved the food! Lauren made sure the wedding party had food and drinks during pictures and at or seats as soon as we set down. She even went above and beyond to bring over a cold towel to help us cool down from the heat. I would recommend B. Gourmet to anyone I know. They truly made our wedding day one we will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Wency Z

I highly highly recommend B Gourmet. When we were looking for a caterer, our wedding planner gave us sample menus from various caterers in Charleston. When we looked at the menu from B. Gourmet, we knew we had to book them. They created a custom menu for our multi-cultural... Read More wedding that was so creative and smart. We could not get over how good the food was at the tasting, especially for such a unique fusion menu. All of our guests told us it was the best wedding food they had ever had, and most of our guests were from California. Our wedding planner even said it was some of the best food she's ever had and she's been to a lot of weddings! They were very professional and responsive to all communication. If you want delicious food from a talented, creative, professional company, book B. Gourmet. They made our wedding day memorable for everyone!

2017-11-06T14:40:26 Response from the vendor

We had so much fun creating a custom fusion menu for your big day! Thank you for entrusting us with such a unique wedding food experience for your guests. Best wishes to you two during this exciting new chapter! - Your friends at B. Gourmet... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Janice K

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. The planning was easy; the food was fantastic. We went with a tapas style reception which everyone really enjoyed. It was a fun way to serve dinner to a large crowd. I had never planned a wedding meal before and doing this from NJ while the... Read More bride and groom were in MO could have been a real chore but Lauren made it a pleasure. The mushroom ravioli with porcini cream, crab cakes, and the short ribs were all delicious. Your care of the guest with dietary issues was lovely. She came to me after dinner to tell me how wonderful you were and how much she enjoyed her meal. I'd do it all over again and not change a thing! Thanks for helping to make it a fabulous day for everyone.

2017-11-06T14:42:15 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you to make this destination wedding come to life! We hope to work with you again in the future - and we know the father of the groom will REQUIRE that the Ravioli is on the menu if so! :) Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Amanda L

Brooke and Lauren are a pleasure to work with! Hands down the best caterer in Charleston. Don't waste your time with Cru, Salthouse or Duvall when you can work with B. Gourmet! We received so many compliments from our out of town guests on the food. As a bride and groom we... Read More had undivided attention from Lauren the day of the wedding, when we were still taking pictures she walked up to us with a plate of cocktail house hordurves. We heard so many stories of brides and grooms whom did not eat enough on the wedding day but we can't relate! We had snacks, full plates, drinks and even food packed to go for when we took after the wedding. B Gourmet was the EASIEST decision for us to make in all of our wedding planning. We also commuted to Bev Safe bar which partners won B Gourmet and they were also FANTASTIC! Despite hurricane Irma, and a flooding dock at Boone Hall Bec Safe transported the bar to a safe location and kept on serving our guests never meeting a beat. We had ZERO worries the day of the wedding and what more can you ask for? Amazing food, EXCELLENT service and a custom menu and bar menu? You will win everyone you pick B Gourmet.

2017-11-06T14:43:16 Response from the vendor

You have been one of the sweetest couples to work with, and we're so lucky to have been chosen to be part of your big day! Everything was so beautiful, and we wish you nothing but the best! -Your friends at B. Gourmet Catering

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kelly M

B. Gourmet catered our May wedding and we couldn't be happier that we found them! Their food is absolutely amazing! We had a choice of filet, mahi mahi or a beefsteak tomato entree and all were delicious and HOT! We also had passed apps, a lovely dessert spread and a late night... Read More station, all of which our guests are still raving about! The service was excellent as well and the B. Gourmet team made sure all our guests were taken care of! Thank you for helping to make our wedding unforgettable! We didn't think wedding food could ever be this good!

2017-11-06T14:46:50 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was stunning, and we are so happy to have been part of it! Thank you for choosing team B. Gourmet for your big day!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Chelsea W

B Gourmet is absolutely amazing!! My husband and I live in NC and getting married in Charleston was a destination wedding for us. Lauren went really out of her way to make sure the experience was as easy as possible for me. Since I was from out of town, I could not come to visit... Read More to pick out all the table decor. Lauren and I went back and fourth over dozens of emails trying to find the perfect pink tablecloth. I told her " I know I'm being difficult" but she always assured me she was happy to help. We also ran into some bad weather the week of our wedding and Lauren worked with me to switch tents and the layout of our big day. Brooke made our amazing food both at the tasting and our wedding (so lucky to have her) and knocked it out of the park both times. My husband mentioned he didn't want goat cheese in his salad during our tasting, which was about a year before our wedding and they remembered on the wedding day!! I raved to all our family and friends about the Shrimp and Grits for months before the wedding and wanted everyone to try it. All my guest came up to me at the wedding saying it was the best Shrimp and Grits they've ever had. Everyone loved the food, service, and display. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer! Thanks Lauren and Brooke!

2017-11-06T14:46:08 Response from the vendor

We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! It was wonderful working with you as well. Best wishes to you and your new Mr!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Lisa D

I cannot say enough positive things about B. gourmet!!! We planned our wedding remotely from Texas and our guests were from all over the US and raved about how delicious everything was! The appetizers were a meal alone. We had the crab cakes, which were impeccable and the bacon... Read More wrapped quail was a hit! The caprese was set on delicious baked crispy Parmesan cheese and the chicken appetizer was sweet and scrumptious. The shrimp and grits were to die for! We received so many compliments on the prime rib and Mac and cheese bar as well! The chicken and waffle bites as a late night snack were just what the guests needed before the night was over. We even were sent home with a to go bag of everything we missed from the wedding, which was a perfect breakfast the following morning. Their attention to detail, creativity and freshness were impeccable. They were also willing to work with our budget and extremely prompt and thorough with communication! I am so impressed with this company and glad our wedding coordinator, Jessica Cruz, suggested them. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a delicious southern meal for an event.

2017-11-06T14:44:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and we're so happy to hear that the wedding was everything you hoped for! Wishing you every happiness during this exciting new chapter of your lives together! - Your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Ashley C

Bridget and the team were amazing! They made it super easy to pick out everything we wanted or needed. They listened to what we were looking for and handled booking all of the table linens and table setting. The food tasted amazing!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Kellie G

B. Gourmet is hands down the best in Charleston! All night people were telling us how delicious the food was! Not only is the food amazing, their staff is so helpful and will go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! Thank you so much to Brooke & your team for the... Read More job well done at our Old Wide Awake wedding on March 11th!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Pam H

B. Gourmet did a fabulous job at my daughter's wedding reception! They were professional and accommodating throughout the entire planning process, then presented beautiful and delicious food at the reception. We received many compliments from our guests on the food. Thank you,... Read More B. Gourmet, for making it easy for us!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mara H

Excellent food. Great attentive service. All our guests commented it was the best good they have ever had at a wedding. Tasting was wonderful. Hannah worked very hard to set up our venue beautifully and Brooke's effort was evident in the tasty and well put together food. Thanks... Read More so much!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Julia M

B. Gourmet is the best! We found out about Brooke from a friend who also used her. We loved the food at the tasting and at our friend's wedding. Out wedding was the Saturday of Hurricane Matthew. We decided on the Wednesday before to move to to Thursday. Brooke and her team... Read More were awesome and came together with our other vendors to pull off our wedding early and at another venue. Although it wasn't the food that we selected (our food would have been ordered on Thursday for our Saturday wedding), we were still able to have amazing appetizers and an awesome plated/seated meal for our guests.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lindsey B

Perfection! B. Gourmet was the perfect match for our wedding at Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. Having a destination wedding in Charleston can be amazing yet overwhelming at times with all of the choices you have for vendors. We met with B. Gourmet early on and knew from the... Read More beginning they would be the perfect fit for what we were looking for. They put together a menu that showcased all of our favorite foods which was important to us! Everything was easy with them. I knew having them for our catering company I could focus on other vendors because I knew they would take care of us from start to finish. From the very start Brooke and her team were available to answer any questions that we had. We booked them with over a year before our wedding and during communications and tastings they felt more like friends than a wedding vendor! We relied heavily on email communication throughout our entire engagement since we were not from Charleston and no matter how busy they were we always felt like a priority to them. I was the bride that had new ideas for our menu every other month and they were patient and willing to work with me on any new ideas that I had. As we approached the wedding day and budgets became tight they worked with us to make necessary changes to our menu to keep us within our wedding budget which we are so grateful for. As for the day of it was perfect! The food was DELICIOUS! I knew our guests would love our food after our tasting with them. Our guests raved about how awesome everything was and continue to talk about how amazing the food tasted. Everything was perfect! My husband and I woke up the next day and ate the leftovers they packed for us for lunch! Brooke is an amazing chef and puts together an amazing team to work with. I could not imagine our special day without B. Gourmet as our catering company!! We can't thank them enough for providing not only amazing food but also excellent customer service. They are a brides dream catering company! :)

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sarah S

When my fiance and I went to Charleston for a tasting we met with two caterers. B. Gourmet was one of those two, they were around the same price as the other but the quality was very different! We walked in to a lovely set table and were served a Gourmet meal, the chef and owner... Read More Brooke delivered every course personally. One of our appetizers was so wonderful my fiance and I even thought about making that another station for the main course, which we could have because B. Gourmet can do ANYTHING you would like! We did fruit skewers so our guests would have something crisp and refreshing, fried green tomatos, and pork tacos as our appetizers. We had a terrific salad with spinach, strawberries, pecans, and goat cheese. For our main course we did two dinner stations, the shrimp and grits, and the carved flank steak. I personally do not even like shrimp and grits, but these are not like any other shrimp and grits I have ever tried before. Even the flank steak was tender and juicy. So many of our guests have told us that our food was the best they have ever had at any wedding. The only thing I wish is that B. Gourmet was open for lunch and dinner so my now husband and I could dine with them every time we go back to Charleston. They are AMAZING, and if we ever do any other events in Charleston they will be the only place we will use. Also they take care of all of your rental, and bar service needs. It is a 1 stop shop, and as an out of town customer planning my own wedding it was very helpful. Again, I can not express enough how wonderful Brooke (the owner and chef), and Hannah (the planner, go to, everything else) are to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Gina S

We booked B. Gourmet for our wedding about a year and a half in advance and the communication with them the ENTIRE year and a half was consistent, clear, thorough, and easy no matter who I was communicating with! They were extremely organized, always helpful, and surprisingly... Read More not sick of me by the time our wedding finally rolled around! It was great to work with a caterer that coordinated our bar and rentals all under one roof, as this was one less thing to have to coordinate on my own. Not to mention, the food was PHENOMENAL! We are both from New York where weddings have more food options than people present and the food is always the main attraction. I was so worried about the food not being up to par with what my northern guests were used to. There was nothing to worry about! Brooke is an excellent chef and the southern style chef stations were a HUGE HIT! Our guests are still talking about the mac & cheese and shrimp & grits stations! And Bridget was super accommodating all night always making sure my husband and I had food on our plates and drinks in our hands! We couldn't be happier with the service from B. Gourmet. What a professional, experienced, and easy vendor to work with.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Molly M

We cannot rave enough about B. Gourmet! All of our guests were thrilled with the food choices, and most went up not just for seconds, but for thirds and fourths! They even gave us left overs and a week later the food is still remarkable. From the beginning this company was a... Read More pleasure to work with. The owners and chefs are extremely nice and accommodating. They are passionate about their work and take pride in what they are serving. Their presentation was almost as great as the taste of their food! I have never tasted a better chicken than the Pecan Encrusted Chicken in my life! I wish there was more stars to give because B. Gourmet is that good. I wish I could eat their food all the time!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Sara D

B. Gourmet was amazing!!! They were insanely helpful and answering all our questions and needs very quickly. They contracted out the majority of our rentals (chairs, tables, linen, etc.) and the bartending services for my husband and I, which gave us less to do! When there... Read More was an issue getting exactly what I wanted (a rather bridezilla moment from me regarding chair color) they found a way to fix it. Our maid of honor is a pescetarian and they provided her with her own shrimp and grits sans bacon for no extra charge. I was also informed by my northern relatives that they now like shrimp and grits! And most importantly their food was perfect! They sent us home with leftovers and we were really bummed out when we finished them. My husband and I are more or less food snobs and we both agree that this was not standard wedding food, more like the kind of food you would find at great restaraunt.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Sara D

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Alisha B

Absolutely wonderful company! All of our guests were blown away by the food and even the amount that they were served. It was all presented beautifully and tasted amazing! We were very pleased and would highly recommend B. Gourmet for your catering needs!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Jennifer H

We absolutely loved B. Gourmet for our daughter's destination wedding in Charleston in late April. They were fantastic to work with - phenomenal food, beautiful presentation, affordable prices, and impeccable service. They worked within our budget to customize a menu to reflect... Read More many dietary needs, and cheerfully accommodated last minute guests. Every aspect was seamless and elegant. Our guests raved about the food, and the bridal party got to taste everything because they brought trays of appetizers to them during photos. B. Gourmet exceeded our expectations, and we would use them again in a heartbeat. (In fact, we are still craving their fried oysters (the best I have EVER eaten), heirloom tomato caprese parmesan crisps, and shrimp and grits, sigh!). Don't debate, HIRE THEM! Then check out their blog for ideas and pictures. The only struggle you will have is in narrowing down your menu. We wanted to choose everything!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Penny M

It was such a pleasure to work with Bridget & Brooke at B.Gourmet Catering. The food was wonderful and service impeccable. Bridget was so patient with my many questions throughout the process, always a challenge planning a wedding from afar. I couldn’t have asked for... Read More anything more, our wedding was magical. Many Thanks!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Samantha S

I can't thank B. Gourmet enough for how amazing all of the food was for our wedding on May 7th. Everything from the hors d'oeuvres, to the salad and pasta courses, to the delicious entrees was spectacular. My parents have quite a few dietary restrictions and allergies and B.... Read More Gourmet made modifications without hesitation. My friends keep raving about the pasta course and the filet. Everything was so delicious it's hard to believe it didn't come from a 5 star restaurant. B. Gourmet definitely has a wonderful way of turning ordinary dishes into extraordinary. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Rachael V

We hired B. Gourmet for our Oct 2015 wedding. We didn’t get to taste w/ them beforehand, but when we finally did, we were excited to have them for our big day. Unfortunately, our guests never got to taste their food. Our wedding happened during the flood. Our venue closed the... Read More morning of, but we were able to pull something together where we were staying in IOP. Our hair/makeup artist, photographer, officiant, & all of our guests made it out. B. Gourmet did not. One of our vendors who owns a restaurant w/ her husband heard we were going to be w/ out food & offered to cater on the house so our guests wouldn’t go hungry. (Thanks Toffino’s South!) Arrangements were made to hold the celebration we originally planned w/ a smaller group the following week, but a family emergency w/ my husband’s mother cancelled that too. In the weeks that followed, B. Gourmet refunded us their service charges. When the dust settled, we reached out to them hoping to come to a fair resolution for both sides. We didn’t feel that the refund (which was less than roughly 1/4 the total cost of our contract) was fair, especially b/c we never received any food! The owner directed us to her lawyer, leaving us no choice but to get ours involved. He didn’t get anywhere either. Ultimately, we aren’t disputing that B. Gourmet didn’t breach our contract. But we feel strongly they didn’t do the right thing. In contrast, our baker drove halfway across town to hand-deliver our cupcakes to an ICU hospital room (thanks Delicious Desserts!). Our florist gave us a credit that we utilized this spring (thanks Charleston Flower Market!). Our photographer flew back in from SanFran to capture the vow renewal we had in Mar (thanks Paige Winn!). Not one of these vendors was contractually obligated to do what they did for us. The odds of any of you experiencing the perfect storm of events that we did is probably 0%. But things CAN & DO go wrong. A wedding is a huge expense, so choose who you work w/ wisely.

2016-05-17T16:51:05 Response from the vendor

We are so saddened by the unforeseen circumstances that prevented us from catering your reception on October 5th. The 1000 year flood and government issued state of emergency caused your contracted venue to close Saturday morning. Although our servers would not have been able to... Read Less Read More

Owner, Brooke Bishop and Sales Manager, Lauren Kesmodel

Work directly with our close knit team to create the event you've always dreamed of! Between our culinary expertise and our warm and inviting planning approach, team B. Gourmet Catering is here to design your event tailored directly to your taste, budget, and personality.