Bharti Productions

Albany, Lake George, Philadelphia, New York, Nationwide!

Capturing Memories That Last Forever

We capture special moments all around the world. From New York to the Dominican Republic we've done it all. We pride ourselves on being as unobtrusive as possible on your special day while being here for you before and after. We started out servicing the Capital Region in Upstate New York with our special brand of wedding videography but now we travel all over the world to create our films. P.S. We also have a ton of reviews and videos and stuff on our WeddingWire Page. (Don't tell the people at The Knot we're cheating on them!): https://www.weddingwire.com/bhartiproductions

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Albany, Lake George, Philadelphia, New York, Nationwide! (518) 620-6851

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Natalie W

Aidin was really great to work with and I can't wait to see my wedding video when it's finished!! I searched for a long time for a videographer because I'm just particular about that art. I watched all his videos and asked him a million questions that he responded to very... Read More quickly. He sent me samples of videos that included the different features I wanted to pay for. He worked with how I could pay which was a big plus. I have to give Aidin 2 thumbs up and a two-handed hi five for his art. He got in a car accident on the way to my wedding and caught an uber for a one hour ride all the way to my wedding annnd he was still on time for wedding festivities. He was friendly worked well with my photographers and even got acquainted with my photographers before the day of the wedding. He was creative and half the time I forgot he was a vendor. Thank you so much Aidin!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Christian C

Aidin did an awesome job capturing our wedding day. He went above and beyond what we agreed upon, and put together a really great highlight video for us. Definitely took special care of making sure our unique needs were being met, and was overall a pleasure to work with.... Read More Definitely recommend!

Aidin Bharti

Who am I? I'm Aidin, the super cool dude who founded Bharti Productions. I make sure that I'm there for each wedding that we take part in whether it be pre-production, production, or post-production I have you covered.