Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

4056 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 chelsea b

Absolutely loved my experience here! Drove in from New Orleans, and it was worth every mile of the trip. The design of the space with personal fitting rooms for you and your family make it feel like you've got the bridal salon to yourself, which is exactly as special as you want... Read More to feel trying on your wedding dress. I only tried on three before finding mine, and have since recommended to anyone who asks that they check out BHLDN. One friend even made the drive herself and bought her dress there, too.

Such a great experience!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Abigail G

They were so helpful in getting me into the right dress! Very laid back salon, and they have private dressing rooms for your entire party. Beautiful dresses and great customer service!

Found the Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rebecca B

This is perfect for the girl (like me) who dreaded the idea of going to a typical bridal salon to try on dresses. I was able to order two dresses I loved, try them on in the comfort of my own home, and return the one I didn't like for a complete refund! I also found my perfect... Read More dress on my first order and barely had to have it altered. All it needed was a bustle and the straps slightly shortened. If you are weary of going to a bridal salon and are looking for a more unique dress on your big day definitely check out their online shop.

Wedding dress and bridesmaids'

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Jamie M

Got my wedding dress here and I really liked their style so I based my whole wedding off their vintage theme. My bridesmaids' got their dresses here too. Great customer service and someone is always there to help you out.

Dress and accessories

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Dana P

My dress was gorgeous. I absolutely loved it. It was a little challenging getting it in as it was back-ordered and no one could give a definitive date it would arrive, but it arrived in plenty of time. The appointments for trying on are a bit rushed, but every time I went in to... Read More look for accessories the staff was more than willing to help, as long as it was not a weekend.

Bohemian style gowns

Reviewed on 8/08/2015

I bought my dress at the New York store. I wish I knew this place existed at the beginning of my search. What an amazing experience and great selection. Great for any bride looking for a bohemian style dress.

So wonderful

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Dani B

Wonderful! Just Lovely. Staff was friendly and took their time with me. My fitter knew the perfect dress and accessories to accommodate. I got dress, shoes, and all jewelry here.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Erin L

Not only did I find the perfect wedding dress on their site, it was on sale! Plus, it fit right off the rack. I was amazed.

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 MADELEINE A

I have always wanted a lace wedding dress and Davids Bridal and those other big box bridal stores just didn't have anything I wanted. I heard about BHLDN and decided to try it out. Found my dream dress in under 20 min and for $600

Wedding dress of my dreams

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Ashley P

I have nothing bad to say about BHLDN. Absolutely nothing. Everything they sell is exquisite and of the highest quality. Their customer service is exceptional. I was pampered while I was there and even after I purchased my dress they made sure I had a list of the best... Read More seamstresses in town. My dress was also very affordable for the quality. It was a Catherine Deane dress and I paid under $1000.

Great Accessories

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Lauren F

Purchased my hair accessories, toss garter, and many wedding decorations from this shop. It's great!

LOVE bhldn

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Lynsey J

I bought my earrings, bridesmaid earrings, bridesmaid dresses and wedding fans from bhldn. I absolutely love the store and wish I could have bought everything from there. I definitely recommend the paper fans if you're having a summer wedding. I got the plain and with the gold... Read More hearts on them. People thought they were a super cute favor plus they were so necessary for my outdoor wedding.

Our Day 7/6/13

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Tamara G

Not certain if my dress was delivered from Chicago store or Houston store but either way it was one of the best purchases in my wedding I made! Nervous to order online w/o having seen the dress first, but I couldn't find another dress I loved more each time I went out to shop.... Read More I ordered a size 10 and when the dress arrived - I slipped it on and it fit - absolutely NO alterations required. I am 5'6" and weight varies 135-140. My dress was two pieces (the Flamenco gown) and each piece was made from gorgeous fabric, it was very well-made, arrived in a gorgeous linen dress bag and was reasonably priced. BHLDN's return policy (although I didnt' need to use it!) was easy and reasonable. I received so many compliments on the dress the day of the wedding. I highly recommend BHLDN.

Incredible place!

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Erin C

So, I've never been the type to dream up my wedding dress, and wedding dress shopping was not fun for me until I stepped into BHLDN! Those heavy, tight, fluffy wedding dresses are not my style, and it's difficult to find dresses similar to what BHLDN carries at other stores.... Read More They were incredibly helpful and attentive. The wedding area has 3 separate dressing areas, so the trying on process was very private and nice! My dress was at my house within 10 days and I loved it! I definitely recommend BHLDN!

BHLDN is great

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 D G

I actually ordered my dress from BHLDN online. I also got my hairpiece there was well. My dress was beautiful and very reasonable...perfect for a second wedding. I only had 3 months to plan so it worked out perfectly. My dress was unique and vintage.

Best dress ever!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Jessica A

The dress was as perfect as I could imagine, light and airy, vintagey, and perfect for the beach!

Great experience

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Rachel E

I went to BHLDN with my mom and maid of honor (appt needed) and it was loads of fun. Cute shop to look around in while waiting and then we were greeted with champaigne in our dressing room. I tried on about 6 dresses and found the one! I absolutely loved it and reasonable... Read More price too. I made minor modifications to it to make it my own and loved the outcome.

Burnished organza bliss

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Amanda H

I wasn't one of those little girls who grows up planning her wedding. When I got engaged, I couldn't imagine myself in a poofy white dress. Then I found BHDLN. Thank god. Thanks to a friend's seasonal Anthro discount, I was able to afford the Burnished Organza... Read More gown. It didn't fit, because BHDLN, like much of the rest of the wedding industry, makes its wedding gowns smaller than street sizes. For the record, this is incredibly stupid and makes women who most likely already feeling additional pressure with all kinds of wedding preparations feel larger than they are. Stop it. Also, offer sizes larger than 14 because all kinds of women would love to wear those gorgeous gowns. I bought a back up gown but it paled in comparison to the sparkly, sequined, lacy affair that I had from BHLDN, so I took my burnished organza gown to a seamstress. Luckily, she was able to alter it to make it fit perfectly. My BHLDN gown looked gorgeous on my wedding day, and I couldn't have imagined anything other dress feeling as right. I'm so glad I bought my BHLDN gown--I just wish they'd be better about sizes.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Lindsay E

I went to many boutiques and stores before I went to BHLDN when I was home in Houston. I always thought I would wear a J.Crew dress because I thought their designs were simple, beautiful, and affordable. However, when I went to try on dresses at J.Crew the experience was nothing... Read More like that at BHLDN. J.Crew dresses were cheaply made and the fabric did not look good when I tried them on and nothing fit right for my body type. When I finally went to BHLDN, Lindsay at the Houston location was the best! We tried on many dresses and in the end I did not feel pressured to buy anything, but did anyways. I loved their dresses, they are beautiful, fresh designs, and the store design is amazing. They also have other party dresses where my mom found her mother of the bride dress. BHLDN dresses just fit my classic, romantic, and simple wedding aesthetic. Everyone should go try on wedding dresses here!

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 Haley R

I love everything vintage and BHLDN delivers! My headband at my wedding was simply gorgeous.

Gorgeous, Interesting Designs

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Emmie S

While I didn't end up going with a BHLDN dress (I ended up sewing my own, which was a longtime aspiration) I absolutely loved their styles and offerings - from shoes to headpieces and everything in between, they offer beatiful, well-made pieces. And their decorative items are so... Read More fun - I got some great ideas in there! A bit expensive for some things, but there are reasonable items too. Definitely a fun place to walk around in!

Anthropologie's answer to weddings

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Corinna P

Walking into BHLDN is like walking into a dreamland. Everything is a touch vintage and unique, and totally romantic in that sweep you off your feet sort of way. Everyone I dealt with was incredibly sweet and helpful. They have a seamstress that they work with regularly, and she... Read More really is an expert on their gowns. They also have a professional cleaner they can recommend for you. That is, if you ever manage to take off your dress...

Gorgeous but a tad pricey

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Alice W

When BHLDN opened I was so excited as I knew I had to see what the store had to offer. The dresses they have in store are gorgeous albeit a tad pricey. I had found a veil online and went to buy it in store. They wrapped the veil in tissue paper and placed it in a lovely box!... Read More They definitely get points for the packaging factor! Overall the store is fun to be inside but the pricetags aren't as fun to look at.

The Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Kate H

I am not a traditional bride so finding the perfect dress seemed like a daunting task. I was so excited when I found BHLDN and their eclectic variety of wedding dresses. I ordered my dress online and they sent me several e-mails to let me know the status of my order and I... Read More received my dress within a month . The packaging was beautiful and sturdy and the dress arrived fully in tact and GORGEOUS! It was the perfect dress for me and for our location and theme. Some of the dresses seemed a bit pricey for my budget but for the quality and beauty of the dresses I say it's worth it. I couldn't be more please with my dress and I couldn't have felt more beautiful wearing it.

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Jillian S

I talked to one of their online specialist and they put the most perfect look together for me! I sent them a picture of my dress and what I was going for and they did the rest. Sent me a board of photos of all the perfect accesories for my look. I got so many compliments!

Start a Conversation!