Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

N88W16599 Main St, Menomonee Falls, WI (262) 251-5400

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Nicole T

I bought my dress and got my bridesmaids dresses from here and could not have been happier with the service I had received. The dress I wanted, they only had in quite a small size and when I attempted to try it on I was not originally as ecstatic about the dress as I wanted to... Read More be. So I had tried on others and came back to the same original dress I wanted and they were so helpful to give me an idea of how it would fit if it was in my size. I could not of been happier with the dress once I received it. I also got my idea from them about making my bouquets out of fall maples leaves and making them into flowers and they turned out amazingly, thank you for the idea! Mary also made a custom hairpiece and veil to match my dress and she did an amazing job. My bridesmaids were given the option to choose any dress they wanted in a certain line and they all chose the same one! The dresses looked amazing on them. I would just caution bridesmaids to take time to think about which size they order, some of the dresses were larger than expected, but better than being too small. This was not due to lack of explanation of the sizing but just think about it before ordering. Overall if you are looking for a personal and down to earth experience to find your dress, I highly recommend Bianca's.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

I highly recommend this store. Such a wonderful experience from start to finish, I could not be happier with my dress and service I received.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Elizabeth C

Great experience, great selection of dress in smaller boutique, where I received great service. The ladies had suggestions on how to possibly alter a dress to make it the one!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Nicole A

These two are the nicest pair to work with as I found my dress. I was a walk-in after another appointment at a different place. I fell in love with my dress that was off the rack. I even got a handwritten thank you.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Janet R

Love everything about this bridal store! The dresses, customer service, even decorations. love it!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Alex L

Great bridal store with AWESOME customer service!