Big Daddy Walker Productions DJ's

Tri-State Area, OH/Northern KY/ Southern Indiana

THE MOST EXPERIENCED TALENT IN THE INDUSTRY!

Your wedding day being great is what drives us and matters most. Fun, relaxing and exciting this is what we provide through old school customer service. We call you back within 24 hours.We email you back in 24 hours. We handle all concerns, questions and you can count on the fact that our referrals for other vendors will be spot on. If you need a friend in the wedding business we are here for your service. A few reasons why we are the only DJ company Named Best of Weddings by The Knot 8 consecutive times and inducted into the Hall of Fame ! We are the undisputed highest quality DJ company in the area.

Arabic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

730 Main, Milford, OH Tri-State Area, OH/Northern KY/ Southern Indiana (513) 678-2107

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lily L

We are SO glad we went with Big Daddy Walker as our DJ! They interviewed us and paired us with the PERFECT DJ, Tommy was perfect for us and our crowd and gave us an amazing experience. We looked at a cheaper DJ but had no confidence in their ability after talking with them, we... Read More have NO regrets picking Big Daddy, and I have already had friends ask who our DJ was so they can book them too! THANK YOU BIG DADDY WALKER AND DJ TOMMY!!

2017-10-22T01:09:07 Response from the vendor

Ryan & Lily, Thank you so much for these very encouraging words. It means so much to all of us here at BDWP to always provide the area's top notch service. Tommy really enjoyed being at your wedding and helping to make your day great.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kelsey O

I cannot say enough good things about Big Daddy Walker Productions. Allen was amazing to work with, and Jeremy, our DJ, was incredible, I had so many people tell me they LOVED the music he was playing and we had let him read the crowd and pick music from there. He was flexible... Read More and on top of everything. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Amber R

Big Daddy Walker Productions did a phenomenal job at our wedding! We could not have been more happy with our DJ, Jeremy! He was always checking on us to see if we needed anything and kept us on schedule! We had a wonderful time and would recommend their services to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018

Big Daddy was our officiant and was our dj as well! Couldn't have asked for a more professional company who catered to our requests. The dj kept the party going! We even had grandma's out on the dance floor πŸ˜‚

2018-01-30T22:36:45 Response from the vendor

Katherine & Nick, It was nice working with you both. Thanks so much for your great review. Always at your service. Allen

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Suzanne H

We loved having Allen as our DJ! I have know Allen for many years now, I knew that he would be a wonderful DJ, but he was the perfect person for our wedding. He was very professional and made sure everything went smoothly. He played our eclectic music taste, including an amazing... Read More bluegrassy rendition of "I Gotta Feeling". Everyone loved the music that was played, from the beginning of our ceremony to the end of the evening. We had just a perfect day and Big Daddy Walker Productions were an amazing contributing factor!

2017-10-29T19:28:33 Response from the vendor

Suzy & Gus, I really appreciate the kind words and awesome review. I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your beautiful afternoon wedding. We are always appreciative when our friends trust Big Daddy Walker Productions DJ's for their important events.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Sara M

Big daddy walker is absolutely the best DJ in Cincinnati, hands down. He knows how to work the crowd and keep everyone dancing and having a great time as well as giving instruction to wedding guests during the reception. He’s also an ordained minister and married us, package... Read More deal! He is very professional along with his assistants and we would recommend him to anyone, 100%

2017-10-11T00:32:47 Response from the vendor

Cliff & Sara, Wow! Thank you so much. We absolutely loved being a part of your day! It was definitely a fun night at Kayla's Corner! The party was rocking and it will be a wedding we won't soon forget! Much Love, BDW

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Sara P

They were amazing! Allen was so helpful during our meetings and Jeremy, who did our reception, was fantastic! He really knew how to read the crowd. We cannot say enough great things about this company!

2017-10-10T13:12:30 Response from the vendor

Tyler & Sara, It was an absolute joy to work with you both and I know Jeremy really enjoyed it as well. Thanks so much for your awesome review.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Ben D

INCREDIBLE! Top notch service. From the initial meet and greet we were confident that we had found our DJ. Setting the mood with tunes that let all ages partake in our wedding night. Big Daddy Walker helped orchestrate the entire receptionand which left us calm and relaxed to... Read More enjoy our night.. This was easily one of our best wedding decision's and investments.

2017-10-05T12:08:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the awesome words. Can you check your wedding date ? It shows next year. Thanks!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Rachael B

DJ Big Daddy Walker was outstanding for our wedding. He was extremely easy to work with and when it came to the big day he did not disappoint. By the second song he had everyone on the dance floor and it stayed that way for the remainder of the night. We definitely recommend... Read More him!

2017-09-28T10:49:32 Response from the vendor

Ryan & Rachel, Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. It was a fun night that will be talked about for awhile. Thanks for taking the time to share with future couples the first hand review of our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Renee R

We were lucky enough to have Big Daddy Walker (Alan) as our DJ and minister! He did the most amazing job, even changing things up mid reception when we asked. We also had a fantastic experience working with him while planning our wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better... Read More DJ and minister! He also had another set of hands there to help him, who treated us and our guests with the utmost respect and was super fun. We were recommended Big Daddy and we happily recommend to him everyone else!!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Brittany H

Absolutely a Perfect Team!! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ on our big day! Alan and his wife, Debbie, were always responsive, professional, and incredibly friendly throughout every step of the process. At our first meeting, we felt like we were a part... Read More of a special family, and that feeling never went away. As a bride, it's so important to have total trust in your vendors. There was never one moment where that trust was broken, or we didn't have total confidence in Alan and his team. They were truly incredible, and our guests are still raving about Big Daddy's work, Thank You!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Sue F

Big Daddy Walker is amazing. He really gets to know you and the music you like. Very easy to work with and very organized. Big Daddy knows what to play based on how the crowd reacts to the music. Our guests had an amazing time and raved about how great the music was. We... Read More highly recommend Big Daddy!

2017-06-16T10:54:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review. We strive to make your wedding day show your personalities and make it a great time. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your amazing day.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Crystal M

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!! Big Daddy Walker is the best in town!! He gets everyone pumped up and knows how to pick songs to keep people dancing! You get what you pay for and he is well worth it. Entertainment is a huge factor at your party...whether it be a wedding or birthday... Read More you need good entertainment. Don't look any further. He is your man!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Mary Sue C

We enjoyed an incredible experience with Big Daddy Walker Productions. Big Daddy, Allen, and his wife, Debbie, are fabulous people and very professional wedding vendors. As the mother of the bride, I was a bit surprised when Heather told me she was hiring Big Daddy Walker as... Read More the DJ. I knew nothing about him but it seemed incongruous with our reception at the Hall of Mirrors at the Hilton Netherland. Well, I was wrong! He and his wife worked so beautifully with Heather and Ryan to plan the music for both the wedding ceremony at The Norman Chapel and the reception. We did not have a wedding coordinator so the expertise of Debbie at the rehearsal was invaluable. Allen and Debbie joined us for the rehearsal dinner and we had a great time! Allen took much of the worry out of my hands for the reception and he kept the party rolling. It was a perfect evening in an incredible ballroom with beautiful flowers, fabulous food, and a stunning wedding cake. The program and music by Big Daddy Productions brought everything together and added to the magic of the evening. I highly recommend Big Daddy Productions!

2017-04-20T21:23:44 Response from the vendor

Mary Sue, Thank you so much for this incredible review. As you have learned we strive to make EVERY wedding the best it can be. We care about the entire day not just the music. It was a joy and an honor to be a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/28/2017

Big Daddy Walker Productions did an amazing job. DJ Tele make sure he kept everyone dancing and everyone had a great time!

2017-03-29T01:41:38 Response from the vendor

We are so happy your day was such a great success! DJ Tele is one of our Senior DJ's!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Xabier A

We knew Big Daddy Walker from few events that we've been. We always liked him because he doesn't just put few songs together, he always adds his personality to the party. So after we got engaged, we knew he would have to be at our wedding. We just wanted him to help us with the... Read More music, but he was more than that. With less than 2 months notice that we gave him, he helped us with the structure of the ceremony and reception, he assisted our officiant friend with the ceremony, and accommodated any crazy requests that we had. He provided us with an online music selection tool, speakers, microphones, and lighting. We were also able to pick songs as they progressed. I know he is able to MC weddings/events, officiate weddings, and even provide karaoke style music - if that's what you are looking for. I couldn't recommend Big Daddy Walker Productions enough. If you hesitate at all, give him a call, he is a great guy. He will help you out whatever you needs are.

2017-02-27T11:47:50 Response from the vendor

Xabi & Joe, Thanks so much for the awesome review. It was an honor and privilege to be a part of your wedding day. I had so much fun watching everyone dance and just be happy for you guys. Much Love, BDW

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Violet L

There is a reason this DJ has been voted best of weddings for multiple years in a row! Allen Walker is extremely easy to work with and he is very good at what he does. My wedding was bumpin' all the way into the new year!! He knows how to read the crowd and he pays very close... Read More attention to detail. I could not be happier with the services that Big Daddy Walker Productions provided for us on our big day!

2017-01-15T20:11:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your awesome review. I had a blast bringing in the New Year with you and Jake and all your family and friends. Couldn't think of a better way to ring in 2017 and finished 2016 on a strong note!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jamie N

Allen and his wife Debbie are the most wonderful people. from start to finish, I coudlnt be more happy. Our vows wrote by Debbie were the sweetest. Allen did an amazing job with the cermoney, cocktail hour and the reception. Our venue did not provide the best coordinator but... Read More Allen was there and fixed all the problems!! They are well worth it!!

2016-10-24T20:05:05 Response from the vendor

Jamie & Kyle, Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We strive to do whatever it takes to make your wedding day rock. We had a blast at your wedding and the lighting was beautiful and fun to set up! BDW

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Annie P

Big Daddy Walker was highly recommend from a family friend. Not only was he our DJ but our Officiant as well. Our day would not have been the same without him and his team, one of our guests literally danced the skin off of his heals! That being said, I highly recommend him for... Read More any DJ or Officiant needs!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Samantha L

BIG DADDY WALKER was the BEST! We knew right away who our DJ was after meeting with him (Allen) & his wife Debbie! The ceremony music was perfect because Allen sat down and took the time to have us listen to the songs we were confused on picking. We also had a packed dance floor... Read More all night at the reception because of his services! It really puts you at ease when you're stressed planning a wedding that your DJ knows his stuff! We were on time and on track all night and I really think it was because of him! He gives you a play by play of EVERYTHING you have to do and makes suggestions to save time so you can dance the night away. I highly suggest you look in to Big Daddy Walker if planning a wedding. You will not be disappointed. We got so many compliments on the music & because of their services, we will now remember our wedding as the most fun wedding that there ever was πŸ˜‰! Thanks for everything Allen and Debbie!

2016-10-24T20:08:58 Response from the vendor

Blaine & Sam, Thanks for your kind review. We had so much fun being a part of your wedding planning and wedding day. Your guests were fun to play music for.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 jessica d

They are AMAZING!!!!!! They listen to everything you are wanting for your wedding and do that and way more! I will forever be so happy I chose them to DJ my wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kyle K

My husband and I got married on September 10th, 2016 at the Oscar Event Center in Fairfield, OH where Jungle Jim's is. I proposed over a year ago and it was a challenge looking for a venue for both the wedding ceremony and the reception. We searched for a week and we finally had... Read More luck finding the venue for us that went well with our theme. After that was covered we had to find our DJ. Luckily my husband's best friend was getting married a couple months before us. She picked Big Daddy Walker Productions. She highly recommended us using him for our wedding. We looked up all of the info that we needed and we set up a meeting. My husband picked the songs to use for the ceremony and for the reception. We only had 45 minutes of music. We trusted Big Daddy Walker to fill in the rest of the music and he kept the energy going through the whole night. For our final meeting before the wedding we met with Big Daddy Walker and his wife to finalize everything and we made up the timelines for the ceremony and reception. That was a big help because we didn't know what to do throughout the night. During the reception there were a few times that guests left the dance floor to take a break from dancing or they didn't get into the music that was playing. Within seconds Big Daddy changed the music vibe and they were back on the dance floor enjoying themselves. I am so glad that we chose Big Daddy Walker for our special day. He is the best of the best when it comes to music and entertainment for others. I will definitely recommend him and his staff to my friends and family. Thank you sooooo much Big Daddy Walker for making our wedding day so special and memorable that everyone will be talking about for a long time. Keep doing what you love Big Daddy Walker and thanks for everything again.

2016-09-13T17:55:32 Response from the vendor

Kyle & Garrett, Thank you so much for these kind words. And for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day. It was such a beautiful and fun day wrapped up in one. We look forward to watching your love grow for each... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Joanna S

Big daddy walker is literally the best dj service anyone can have for thier wedding. He did mine and recently jus did my best friends! He is able to assure that the couples taste are catered to and his ability to control the crowd and get it going is something I have never seen... Read More before . This was the was decision I made for my wedding and I know my best friend feels the same . Anyone that needs a DJ he is your man!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Bobbi Jean S

We were so very pleased with the professionalism and compassion BDW Allen and his wife Debbie put into making our special day so special. We will never forget to helpfulness and flexibility you showed to make our day, just that our day and our way! Thanks for everything! You are... Read More the best!!~ Mr & Mrs. Stormy Steinhauer

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lauren S

Allen at BDW Productions was the DJ for our wedding on 8/20/16. He also had DJ Patrick helping him that night. We wanted a party and they brought it! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and we have received so many compliments on our DJ since the wedding. He was also... Read More able to get us back on schedule after we arrived to the reception later than expected. I misplaced my garter for the toss and Allen had an extra one handy that he gave us. Thanks BDW for a night we will never forget! I will definitely recommend you to others looking for a DJ.

2016-09-06T23:22:07 Response from the vendor

Phil & Lauren Thanks so much. We had so much fun with you and your guests. Our goal always is to have your guests and yourselves sharing in those memories for years.

Meet The President

Allen Walker

With over 30 years of entertainment and management experience Allen fell into becoming a wedding DJ after filling in for a friend that DJ'd His love for music and people made it a perfect fit. Nothing makes us more happy than to see youwith family and friends having a great time ,and making a lifetime of memories in just a few hours. Being a disabled veteran from the U.S.M.C , Allen brings quality and precision that carries over into his business and personal life. With these attributes and love of music this is why Big Daddy Walker Productions is BOW for 8 years.