We Get People Dancing.

Big Easy Love is one of the most unique wedding band booking agencies in the country, and the passion project of full-time New Orleans musicians. In our complimentary phone consultation, we'll ask questions about your vision and then selectively curate a lively, authentic, elegant band that is personalized to the musical backdrop for your dream wedding. You're in the driver’s seat. Which musical destinations do you want to visit? Our bands range from traditional second lines and intimate jazz quartettes to pop/funk bands with full horn sections who play retro soul versions of today’s hits. We're comprised of world-class musicians who are well-seasoned in the art of charming crowds. Let us take the wedding music out of your hands so you can relax and enjoy your beautiful day!

Instruments

Cello, Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Ada H

My advice: Book Big Easy Love! The team was fantastic, from discussing my vision for the wedding vibe to learning some special songs - they were amazing. Everyone said it was the best band they'd ever seen at a wedding. We used them for pre- and ceremony music, the reception and... Read More the Second Line. Big Easy Love took the stress out of coordinating all the different musicians, and were very reasonably priced! They performed "We Found Each Other in the Dark" by City and Colour for our first dance; it was magical, and I'll never forget when the saxophone player started his solo. I get teary just thinking about it! Book them - you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Janita M

Big Easy Love is an outstanding band, not a mere a wedding band. We came across their website while searching for Motown bands, and their photos blew us away. It's a great representation of how awesome they are in person! And they were fantastic to work with. They brought an... Read More element of energy, showmanship and musicality that you anticipate when you buy tickets to go to see a much-loved band's show at a music venue. Our guests keep telling us how incredible they were. Highly highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Susan B

I can't say enough about Big Easy Love. In addition to the band, we worked with them for lighting and sound during our ceremony and dinner. They were so responsive and easy to work with throughout the planning and process. And then most importantly - the band was absolutely... Read More amazing. Truly, truly amazing. Our guests were a pretty discerning crowd, and I can't say how many people told us that we had the best band and the best dance party they had ever been to. Big Easy Love was exceptional every step of the way. I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Julia O

There band was amazing at our wedding! All my guests raved about how much fun our wedding was. They learned multiple songs for our special dances and more! Which were all perfect! Great band for a great price. So happy we went with them! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Mary G

Big Easy Love was one of the highlights of our wedding! From start to finish, Heather was incredibly responsive, flexible and accommodating. The band did an amazing job with the song selection, and was interactive with the guests throughout the night. They nailed our special... Read More requests, including our memorable first dance. We got so many compliments on the band from our guests, and we couldn't be happier with how the night turned out. We highly recommend Big Easy Love for any wedding!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Jessie R

We love to dance, and so do our friends and family. Sure enough, Big Easy Love had everyone up on the dance floor from the minute we finished our first dance. There was not one minute where they let us down - even the solo musicians during meals were (seriously) very cool and at... Read More moments were making quietly breathtaking music. Abby was easy going and supportive during planning. I recommend trusting her opinion, going with the flow, even though she's sincere about wanting to know your tastes.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Ashley E

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Big Easy Love! They were simply perfect from beginning to end! Heather is fantastic— she is extremely professional, helpful, and easy to work with. Not to mention that she responded to every one of my e-mails (and there were a lot of... Read More them!) really quickly. Wow! From the very start I felt comfortable that they were going to be great and they sure delivered! They truly exceeded our expectations. Our guests were on the dance floor every second of the night and are still raving about the music! Working with Big Easy Love was one of the best decisions we made in the entire wedding process! If you go with them you can't go wrong! They're worth every cent and more!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Alexa F

Big Easy Love was great to work with and the highlight of our wedding. They are incredibly talented. This was the best money we spent on our wedding!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Rachel J

I truly cannot thank Big Easy Love enough for the best experience on my wedding night. They were immediately responsive from the first time I contacted them to the day of my wedding. They answered all questions and provided ideas to ensure the night would be amazing! They took... Read More the time to understand exactly what we wanted, 1950's Jazz, Motown, Blues and more. They knocked it out of the park. All my guest were dancing the entire night and I had so many guest tell me they were the best band they had ever seen at a wedding. Thank you sooooo much for making my wedding the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Martha R

You'd be hard pressed to find better! On top of being talented, highly energetic, and GREAT at getting folks on the dance floor, they're just a super fun band to work with! Hire these ladies!! You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jane H

I'm so glad I came across Big Easy Love for my wedding! They were Phenomenal! If I could give 10 stars, I would. They really know how to get the guest on the floor grooving, they kept the dance floor packed from start to end. The song selection was amazing. They were great to... Read More work with from the start, and I couldn't be more pleased with the level of professionalism, expertise and energy they delivered. This is defiantly one of the best bands in New Orleans. All of my guest were telling me how beautiful my wedding was and how great the band was. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Elizabeth C

I am SO happy that we found Big Easy Love and booked a band for our wedding. It was a pleasure working with Amanda from beginning to end. She was not only concerned about making our day great but she was 100% professional throughout the entire process. She took the necessary... Read More extra steps to ensure that not only was her band where they needed to be at the designated time but they also did so without ever disturbing guests (because Amanda made sure to work out the venue's floor plan and flow of traffic prior to the wedding - genius!). Aside from being on point, the whole band was extremely talented. All the guests enjoyed the music and if I ever host another event I'll be sure to get in touch with Big Easy Love!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Lainey F

We are so glad we used Big Easy Love to book the band for our wedding. Amanda put together a gorgeous 5-piece jazz ensemble and played for our wedding during cocktails and dinner. Our guests really loved the smooth yet catchy vibe. Big Easy Love was so easy to work with! It was... Read More one of the best decisions we made for our special day. They were really friendly and played a great variety of songs. I highly recommend using Big Easy Love for your event.

Meet The Manager

Gabby Stewart

Gabby Stewart is one of our band curators. A graduate from Tulane and an avid fan of New Orleans music, she believes any occasion can call for a wig and a cocktail. When she's not planning your dream wedding band, she enjoys cooking and long walks on the beach. No really, she loves long walks. And cooking. Organized as can be, she always dots her Ts and crosses her Is. Just kidding. She's looking forward to meeting you and hearing all about your vision for your event!