The best and affordable Photo Booth in Chicago

Unlimited prints on the spot which means all your guests get a copy. Experience the fun and laughter as you watch yourselves strike a pose on-screen while wearing funny hats, mustache sticks and many other goofy props. What makes us the best photo booth in Chicago? We don't just settle for standard design. We go the extra mile to customize designs based on your event's theme or color so your prints become creative artworks that are uniquely your own.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Chicago and Los Angeles 1(855) 755-4847

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rachel J

Photobooth turned out great! People had so much fun and it was quick and very professional. I had my own backdrop and they worked with it perfectly.

2017-10-09T16:49:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with Big Hugs Photobooth! I am happy to hear you received great service at your wedding and that your guests had so much fun. I will definitely share your compliments with Paolo, our attendant at your wedding, and our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Britt A

We utilized Big Hugs for our wedding about a month ago and I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience. They were great to work with through the entire planning process and CJ was helpful and responsive with all of my questions. On the actual day of the... Read More wedding, they were timely and professional. Everything looked nice once set up, and all of our guests had a blast!! Would definitely recommend to anyone in need in the Chicago area.

2017-10-09T17:13:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with Big Hugs Photobooth in such a wonderful review! I am happy to hear you received great service throughout the process from initial contact to your wedding day. I am also happy to hear that your guests had a... Read Less Read More

Outstanding service!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

I had contacted about 5 different companies trying to make a decision of who to go with. Saw Big Hugs had great reviews on their Facebook page and they were also current reviews. Called and spoke to Stanley, he was very accommodating to the type of booth we were looking for and... Read More very reasonable in his price. Stanley kept in contact with me as the wedding date came near and verified all information. The day of the wedding everything had went as planned. Couldn't have been more happy with Big Hugs Photobooth!! His crew worked very hard all night, the photo booth was such a hit at out wedding. Everyone had blast and the guys tip jar was overflowing. Thank you so much Stanley for providing such great service and awesome photobooth for my wife and I special day!! Mike G.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Kelly L

We decided a week before our wedding that we wanted to have a photo booth. Not only did Big Hugs have availability for us, they were more than willing to work with us on booking super quickly. Our custom photo strip even perfectly matched our invitations! I am so glad we decided... Read More to book, because the booth was a huge hit with our guests. I could not recommend Big Hugs enough!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kelly H

We loved Big Hugs for our wedding! The guys were very professional and everyone had so much fun with all of the props. We didn't even know we would get copies of the pics in a guestbook that our friends could sign, such a great surprise!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jocelyne M

Love! My cousin used them for her wedding and I was still deciding on a photobooth vendor during that time. After seeing Big Hugs live and the quality of their photos, I was sold! Everything worked out great and it was an easy process to work with them. I even recommended them... Read More to my best friend's brother for his wedding and he booked them! You will not be disappointed. I will definitely book them again for another big event in life. Thank so much! :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 David O

After searching several companies we decided to use Big Hugs Photo Booth for our reception and boy are we glad we did. They were set up on time and with the right equipment and their technicians gave all of our guests great customer service! Everyone loved the green screen and... Read More the photos will be a cherished memory of our day. Big hugs is a great value and highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Martha L

We hired Big Hugs for our wedding on 8/26/17 and our experience with them was amazing from start to finish! I decided to go with them because they had several packages at an affordable price. My contact throughout the process was CJ and he was very responsive and patient with... Read More me. He shared several mockup's of the print with me and took my feedback into consideration. After many emails back and forth I created something that he was able to use and loved it!! Our attendant was Paolo and he did a great job as well. All of our friends and family raved about the photo booth. We are so happy we decided to add this to our wedding. Just viewed our digital prints and got to see how much fun our guest had throughout the night!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Alex P

Big Hugs has great packages for weddings with a variety of options, all at good prices. They showed up on time and the photo booth was easy to use for our guests. CJ was helpful and responsive to work with. Our only issue was that towards the end of the event, the printer... Read More broke so some of our guests were not able to receive their photo booth strips. Big Hugs was very responsive when we notified them of this issue and worked with us afterwards.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Mary Kate B

We choose Big Hugs because of the different packages they offered. We liked the variety of photo booths along with back drops they offered. For us one thing that separated them from others is that they offer unlimited prints of pictures, so each person in the booth will get a... Read More strip instead of just giving two out even though there may have been more than two in the booth. They showed up professionally and on time. The attendant was very helpful and the props were a lot of fun. All the guests enjoyed their time in the photo booth. Will defiantly recommend Big Hugs to anyone I know looking for a photo booth.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Mary Kate B

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 valerie s

We initially booked Big Hugs for our wedding because it seemed like the most affordable option, and had good reviews. Our experience, however, was terrible. The attendant was extremely unprofessional and ruined the photo experience for my guests that evening. First off, we had... Read More multiple wedding guests comment to us that the attendant was eating the passed hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour. He was actually waiving the servers over to him. It goes without saying that these are for guests only. We graciously provided all vendors with meals during their designated break time. In addition, he put out an open plastic food container along with a handwritten message, on a napkin, that said "Please give Tips". It looked super unprofessional. To make it worse, when guests left the booth he said "tips, tips, tips, tips, tips" to everyone. He even did it to us, the bride and the groom. Tips, tips, tips, tips - who does that? I was mortified for my guests and apologizing to them all night for his behavior. We had paid a built in gratuity for the service, plus gave him an envelope with additional money at the end of the night, so he certainly got the tips he wanted so badly, whether he deserved them or not. Needless to say, we were quite disappointed with the service. But mostly humiliated that our guests had to witness / experience his behavior. Learned our lesson the hard way, you get what you pay for.

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Megan K

We made a last minute decision to add a photo booth to our NYE wedding in downtown Chicago. I landed on Big Hugs because they had great reviews and were more affordable than a lot of quotes we received for an open photo booth. The booking process was pretty straight forward,... Read More but it went downhill from there. I explained that we only wanted to have the photo booth set-up after dinner (~3 hours) and that we wanted it in the space used for the cocktail hour. The contact we signed it outlined that they needed 30 minutes for set-up, so I didn't think it would be an issue to start the set-up after cocktail hour, and it would be ready well before dinner concluded. When my coordinator confirmed final details, they said they needed 2 hours for set-up... Although this was way different than the 30 minutes outlined in their contract, we were still able to make the timeline work because dinner took about 2 hours. The night of the wedding, the photo booth was not working for the first 1.5 hours. We had guests waiting to use the photo booth, but the attendant was not able to get it operating. Eventually, the owner came to my venue and was able to get it working, but the backdrop was out of place for a portion of the photos and they forgot to put out the guest book that we paid $150 extra for. I was surprised when I returned from my honeymoon that I didn't have any email or apology from Big Hugs. I reached out to get an explanation and refund for the event, and initially was told they were willing to refund the 1.5 hours the photo booth was not operating... after additional conversations, they agreed to a full refund. However, it took 3 follow-up emails and calls to actually get the refund issued. I went back and forth on whether or not to write a review, since they made an effort to correct things with the refund, but knowing I used these reviews to decide on Big Hugs, I would have wanted this information before moving forward with them as a vendor.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Lindsay O

We hired Big Hugs as our photo booth vendor for our wedding. The pictures turned out great and everything went smoothly the night of the wedding. At first, Big Hugs was super responsive but after we signed the contract I found myself chasing them for responses but it turns out... Read More they had a glitch in their system. However, the night of the wedding they showed up on time, needed very little guidance and helped make our wedding memorable.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jenny N

I was skeptical at first to do a photo booth at our wedding- I feel like they've been overdone lately and they're not always fun. I'm so glad my husband pushed us to do it because it was a huge hit! We didn't have a large space for a photo booth, but Big Hugs had a small option... Read More that was kind of like an old timey walk in photo booth with a curtain. They had just a few fun props- some other booths I've seen have about 50 options which is overwhelming- and the attendant was very friendly & personable. They even came up with a custom design for the bottom of the photo strips for our wedding. they sent us a proof of what they came up with, we didn't love it so we asked if they could try again- and they were more than willing to make any changes we wanted. The value was great as some photo booths we looked at were well over $1000. I'm very happy with our decision to use Big Hugs. They're a great company who really seems to take the client's preferences to heart. Thanks for providing a fun activity at our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 brooke S

The photo booth was the hit of the evening. We were so happy with your services and product. Thank you for making our experience so memorable! We loving showing off our beautiful guestbook. It holds laughter and memories of our closest friends and family. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 claudia P

We wanted something that would draw people in, an activity that wasn't the chicken dance that we could document and enjoy later as well. Everyone had a memorable, fun experience. And those who couldn't remember the next day had the photos to help them recall. The guest book will... Read More be a treasure for us always. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 zachary m

Big Hugs Photo Booth made our wedding complete! The booth was amazing - the props were awesome, and it was set up comfortably for a large number of guests to fit at once. The quality of the photos was beautiful, and our guests had so much fun visiting the booth over and over... Read More again that evening. The fact that guests can receive copies of their photos is the best part and definitely encourages use of the booth. We were pleasantly surprised to receive an album of select photos at the end of our wedding, and we will treasure this album for years to come! I highly recommend the Big Hugs Photo Booth for their professionalism, reasonable prices, and high quality.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Karen Q

All I can say is A W E S O M E!!!! The photobooth was just awesome. Lots of props you can choose from and very well organized and clean. The workers were very nice and accommodating. Stanley was very professional and he made our photobooth beautiful. Everyone loved it! I HIGHLY... Read More recommend getting Big Hugs Photobooth. Very affordable price and the people are just too nice. Thanks Big Hugs Photobooth! You made my wedding a memorable one.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 jason e

as

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sheila H

OMG how much freakin' fun?!? I was afraid at first that none would us the Photo Booth and even my hubby (now :) told me that it was probably a waste of money, but how wrong he was (get used to it babe!) thank goodness my MOH pushed harder than he did and we went with it! Not... Read More only did we have a lot of fun ourselves getting goofy, butour guests and our family LOVED it! It was so much fun watching everyone get as silly as they could and then making PERMANENT evidence! Don't get me wrong, I love the professional pictures that were taken. They are very beautiful and really captured the elegance of my dream wedding (and it really was!) BUT... the Photo Booth was the real winner! It was the photo booth that captured the real fun of the event. It's wonderful to be able to look through all the pics now and see how wonderful and formal and beautiful my special day was, and then also see how much everyone truely enjoyed themselves. BIG HUGS: You deserve big kisses!! Thank you for the wonderful job you guys did and for poking at everyone's funny bones and helping us all really loosen up and have a great special day,! Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sheila H

Reviewed on 10/03/2016

The Big Hugs team was great. They arrived on time, set up a beautiful photobooth, and were so friendly, professional and attentive the entire evening. The props were fun, the photos were great quality (beautiful lighting!), and everyone had a great time. The entire process from... Read More booking to enjoying the photos in our beautiful album after our event was seamless and easy. I would highly recommend Big Hugs to anyone looking for a photo booth for an event!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Kevin P

Can not recommend Big Hugs Photo Booth enough! The original photo booth that we booked cancelled 3 days before the wedding!!! We were both extremely upset at the thought of not having a photo booth at our wedding, however we came across big hugs on the Knot, and within 1 hour... Read More of sending on online inquiry, I was on the phone with Stanley who assured us that we came to the right place. They expedited everything for us and with virtually no time were still able to design a custom photo strip to match our theme. The service was incredible. They arrived on site early and stayed engaged the entire evening to make sure our the guests got to enjoy the service. Would have never expected being able to find such an amazing vendor in the 11th hour, but that's exactly what we did. Thanks so much big hugs!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Elizabeth S

Big Hugs Photo Booth was a HIT! Our guest had many things to do and stopping by the Photo Booth was one of them! I loved the guestbook they put together and loved the online gallery! It's great that you can download any strip from the gallery. They were on time and friendly and... Read More we got a giggle from their surprise photos of themselves on the last page of the guestbook!