St. Louis and St. Charles counties and Metro East

Big Smile Photo Booth

At Big Smile Photo Booth, we use high-quality fully automated photo booths with touch screen, DSLR cameras, pro lighting, 10 second prints, custom photo strips and the best props you can find! We've done venues as large as Busch stadium and as small as private residences. Ask about our specials!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

23 N. Gore, Webster Groves, MO St. Louis and St. Charles counties and Metro East (314) 255-3145

Strike A Pose!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Janel T

This was such a great surprise for me! My mom got this for me and I had no idea until I showed up at my reception! Everyone had a blast going in the booth. How do I know you ask??? Not only did I see guest after guest in and out of the booth, but I received a photo album with... Read More the prints (the guests got to write in it) as well as the thumb drive with all the pictures on it! She was a delight to work with!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Amy Q

Marie is very professional and helpful. She provided the booth for our event at short notice. The props and booth itself are excellent, and the customised photo strip makes it even more special. Guests made repeated visits to the booth throughout the evening and much fun was had... Read More by all!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Bridget H

Marie was a pleasure to work with! She was very professional every time we spoke, and her pricing was very easy to understand. Not only did she provide the props, but we also got a guestbook/album our guests could sign and the flashdrive of all the pics from the night. She... Read More customized our strip for the reception and it was beautiful! I highly suggest Marie and Big Smile for your reception or any other event coming up :)

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Angela C

Big Smile Photo Booth was a hit at our wedding this past weekend. Our guests loved getting their photos taken. At the end of the night, I realized I never got a photo with my husband so our photographer set it back up in order for us to take a shot. That was going above and... Read More beyond and we were so happy! We loved Big Smile!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Sara G

Marie responded in a timely manner and always answered all of my questions quickly and clearly. She was prepared and organized for our wedding. I loved the photo book that she put together and it made a great guest book for us. Highly recommend using Big Smile Photo Booth for... Read More any occasion!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Big Smile Photo Booth was amazing. They did my wedding and it was the talk of the reception. The booth attendant was wonderful and so friendly. She answered any questions people had and always had a smile on her face. The props were so much fun and I would have Big Smile again... Read More at another party. It was great entertainment and people were happy they had something to take home. This was by far one of my favorite parts of my wedding. I'm so grateful for Big Smile Photo Booth!

2015-11-06T14:57:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed our services! Looking forward to working with you again sometime! ~Marie

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Molly F

Big Smile Photo Booth participated at my wedding in September and it was a blast! Guests had so much fun and the host was so accommodating. Everyone thought the idea was so clever, and it was the perfect gift for them to take home for memories from the wedding. The host even... Read More took the time to make a custom strip for our photos that matched our invitations and looked wonderful! Big Smile Photo Booth was the icing on the cake that made our wedding so special! I would recommend them to anyone!!

very pleased!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Erin e

Everything was perfect! They brought tons of props and had both color and black/white options. I even received a guest book so people could sign next to their pictures.

2015-11-06T14:55:56 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our service! We had a great time at your reception - thanks for having us!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Emily

Marie was an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning. She responded to emails promptly and even had no problem accommodating an extra hour to the event that we added at the last second. At the event itself, there were a plethora of props to choose from and the... Read More attendant did a great job of facilitating the fun that all the guests were having! The printouts that the guests received were personalized with our names and the colors/design of our wedding and were a huge hit! They even included a flash drive and a photo scrapbook with all of the pictures taken during the night! Big Smile was a hit with everyone and we were so glad we ended up going with them for our big day!

Awesome in every way imaginable!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Amy K

I loved using Big Smile photobooth. The price was reasonable. I received four hours for 500.00. Marie was great and a pleasure to work with. She had so many props to choose from!!! I believe all of our guests took part in the photobooth!!! It was a hit!! She gave us a... Read More flashdrive of all the photos along with a book at no extra charge. She printed out extra copies for our guests at no extra charge as well!!! Big Smile helped make our wedding better than ever!!!

Fun photo booth!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Danie L

Marie was wonderful to work with. Her service and friendliness made our wedding night so much fun! All of our guests loved the photo booth and all the fun props. She also gave me a flash drive at the end of the night with all the photos that were taken. Not only did we all have... Read More fun, I am also so thankful for how affordable Big Smile was. Thank you so much for the awesome experience!!!