Bill Adams Entertainment

Serving Maine & New Hampshire for over a decade.

Make Your Wedding Amazing With DJ Bill Adams

First and Foremost Congratulations on your engagement. Your dream wedding is the next big step in your journey. I will make sure all your your requests and dreams come true. If you want your wedding to stand out, pick Bill Adams Entertainment. Let me make your wedding Amazing! "I am Here For You!"

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

Serving Maine & New Hampshire for over a decade., Naples, ME Serving Maine & New Hampshire for over a decade. (207) 239-7638

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Bryant T

My wife and I agree that Bill did an amazing job at our wedding! Our venue was DiMillo's and our guests were seated inside for dinner and on the outside deck the rest of the time. Bill flawlessly handled setting up for announcements and music between both areas and fulfilled... Read More everything we asked of him. Our guests even commented to me how professional and organized he was coordinating the reception. There are a lot of details important to the success of an event and Bill's experience and respect for his clients showed in how well the entire day/evening was executed. We highly recommend Bill for any event you need a DJ or host for.

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Miranda

Bill did a great job DJ'ing our wedding 2 weekends ago. Multiple guests complimented him to us and loved the music that was played. Throughout the planning process, Bill was very responsive to emails and was able to meet with me twice to go over details. I also really liked... Read More the website to help plan the music for the day and to request songs. I would recommend Bill Adams Entertainment to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

First and foremost, words can't express my gratitude for Bill Adams. Thank you Bill, for doing what you do! When I first met Bill, after having reached out to him upon a recommendation from friends, we met at a Dunkin' after I got out of work one night. To my pleasant surprise,... Read More we must have talked strictly music for almost 2 hours. This guy knows his stuff people. From music history, to appreciation, to preferences, he really knows the sounds, moods, and moments that make every aspect of a wedding magical. What I appreciated most about Bill musically was his versatility. He made it a priority to make the music at our wedding 'ours'. He took what we wanted and made it better, and even worked with a musician we had play our ceremony at the last minute. Bill didn't even flinch...he was ready, able, and willing to do whatever he could to exceed our expectations. Bill is cool under pressure, very reasonable, and easy to work with. He can create any mood or atmosphere you ask for! It was really quite impressive...beyond working with us closely through the planning process and being available to us, and kicking a** at spinning and mixing a playlist, Bill is also a charismatic and creative MC. He was paying close attention to the vibe and the mood of our reception and knew when it was time to dial it down, or pick up the pace. He had people ages 2 to 85 dancing, can you believe that? And when it was time to decide to keep the party going, Bill remained poised and happy to oblige. Bill is a wedding planner/consultant, a DJ, an MC, but above all, he's a thoughtful person who will help get you to the wedding of your dreams. I know from experience. Thanks again, Bill! You're the man!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Megan A

Billy did a great job keeping the flow of the evening going and playing music that we absolutely loved!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Robert S

Bill was, to say the least, absolutely incredible! Bill provided wedding DJ services to our wedding at the Jordan Resort at Sunday River. Bill worked with us right up until the day of the wedding helping with any last minute details and was incredibly attentive throughout the... Read More entire wedding process! His professionalism and demeanor were exemplary. His knack for understanding an appropriate pacing for the event was uncanny! He was incredibly personable with not only us as the bride and groom, but to our family and friends. He strived to meet all requests for songs and special dances. We would whole-heartedly recommend Bill's services to any couple and will be using Bill for future family parties/events!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Laura B

Bill was amazing. We had been given his name as a referral by two people and we are so happy we went with him. His approach is fun but always with class and knows how to keep the pace at the right tone and energize the crowd. He arrived early to set up and was well prepared.... Read More Very affordable too!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Kristen C

Everything was easy and perfect! Thank you for doing such a great job.

The best!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Amy K

Bill Adams recently DJed our wedding at The 1888 wedding barn in Bethel, ME. He was incredible! He was essentially our wedding planner and knew so much about weddings, way beyond music! He knew how to plan a timeline, fun games to play at the reception, and all sorts of details... Read More that I wasn't sure how to work out! He used a wireless speaker for our outdoor ceremony, the officiant wore the microphone. He kept the party going all night and played awesome mixes of songs, some which we requested and some that he just knew we would like by our "interviews" with him. The dance floor was packed all night. He had perfect timing for when to play slow songs or when to take a break for a game like the "shoely wed" game. We have been to several other weddings this summer and both agreed that Bill Adams is definitely the best! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!!

Highly highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Christina F

My fiance and I loved Bill!! He was so nice, and super easy to talk to while planning our wedding from a few states away! He has an awesome website that you can log into and put all your requests if you want to. He played all the music we wanted him to play, was great at reading... Read More the crowd, and even played three or four extra songs when our guests chanted.... err or screamed "one more song!" after every "last" song haha. He was the best!!! He also lit our hall, our package included some uplighting, and it wasn't an easy venue to light as almost all the walls were windows. It looked gorgeous! He also mic-ed our officiant and readers at our wedding and the sound quality was excellent.

Excellent Wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Krista F

I highly recommend Bill Adams for your wedding reception entertainment! Bill is very organized, professional, easy to communicate with, and has a great personality. We live in LA and Bill helped make it extremely easy for us to plan our music for our Maine wedding and put us at... Read More ease that he would handle everything just the way we wanted it, and he did. He kept the crowd dancing throughout the entire reception and my family and friends agreed that they could have kept dancing. Bill knows how to read a crowd and decide what everyone wants to hear and when. We all had so much fun! We also loved that Bill allowed us to choose whatever songs we wanted played, which was awesome since a lot of our favorite songs aren't very well known. I could not have asked for anything more. Thank you, Bill, for providing excellent entertainment for our wedding!! You rock! - Krista and Tony

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Marybeth H

Bill Adams Entertainment just did my wedding at the Dunegrass in Old Orchard Beach. I could not be any happier! Bill is a great guy and is extremely professional throughout the whole planning process and wedding day. We met with him about a year before our wedding and knew... Read More he was going to be fabulous. He created a website for Alex and I to request songs that really meant a lot to us before our big day. The week before the wedding we met with Bill to go over the wedding day and he told us what to expect from him and what he needed from us. This was amazing. We gave him our time line and on the day of the wedding it was seamless. He had a mic for our officiant (that was very discreet) so you could hear us say our vows perfectly. When it came time for the reception, Bill kept us on schedule so we didn't miss any thing that we really wanted to do. During our reception I had multiple people come up to me and say how amazing he was. He played a variety of music that kept everyone lively. Five stars is not enough for Bill Adams Entertainment, he made our wedding day perfect!

Best DJ Ever

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Megan C

Bill was truly amazing! He kept everything on my timeline, played all the music we wanted to hear, and got everyone's attention for the important stuff! He really did such a wonderful job and I would recommend him to anyone! He was also fairly priced and actually less expensive... Read More than many other DJs and had way better reviews! Thanks so much again Bill!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Erin G

Bill Adams was a great choice for our wedding! He had a great set-up, was flexible with the crowd, and was super easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him for others!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Natalie P

I have been to tons of wedding that Bill Adams has done and I recommend him to everyone. Our wedding was amazing, 220 people and everyone was dancing all night long. He kept everyone on their feet, wide variety of music and played all our requests. Guest keep saying how great... Read More the music was and that they have never danced that much at a wedding! Highly recommended!!

Great DJ, customized service

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Marisa D

We hired Bill for our wedding this past October. He had done weddings for a few friends and has a good reputation in our area. We found him to be reasonably priced and to offer comprehensive services for the price (we had up lighting in addition to the DJ-ing aspect). One of... Read More my biggest concerns was having a DJ who would play the kind of music we wanted, as I'd had friends whose DJs ignored their requests for their weddings, and it was really important to us to have certain songs played. We were able to easily put together song requests through the portal provided by Bill, for both dinner and the reception, and he honored the songs we had requested. In addition, he really took the time to make sure we were getting what we wanted with the DJ-ing. For example, we wanted to play certain clips of songs for entrances, etc. He literally sat with us while we played songs and figured out exactly what seconds of the song we wanted played for those moments and took good notes to keep track of everything. Our reception was great, with people on the dance floor at all times. We would definitely recommend Bill for DJ services!

Wedding DJ

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Chelsea M

Bill is a true professional. Everything was exactly what we wanted and then some. He helped us map out the entire day from the actual ceremony to the finale. He had amazing suggestions for different things that made the night even more memorable than it was already going to... Read More be. We actually lost power for a brief moment during the reception and even THAT went off without a hitch as he found ways to entertain the guests and make light of the situation while everything powered back up. We couldn't have imagined it any better. He was so amazing in fact, that the owners of the venue took notice and commented on how incredible he was. Nothing short of incredible.

Dance floor was packed all night

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Ashleigh D

Bill provided DJ and Uplighting for my wedding. He was amazing to work with. He took all of our suggestions and rolled with them. He picked amazing music and made the atmosphere so fun! The dance flood was packed all night!

Awesome Dj!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Skylar D

When I started planning my wedding, I never hesitated once about who I was going to call for my dj services! I immediately contacted Bill and let him know the general idea of the wedding and what we needed. He gave me his packages he usually offers and then personalized to... Read More exactly what we needed at a great price I must say! We did most of our communicating via his website and emails up until a few months before the wedding. When we finally sat down, he took my extensive list of do not plays and special requests and nailed it the day of. Not once did I ever worry about the music! He read the crowd and did a great job at getting everyone up and out on the dance floor! I would highly recommend Bill to any bride in the New England area!

Bill Adams - The Absolute Best of the Best

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Carie V

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Bill Adams provide his fantastic dj and lighting services for our wedding in Portland. I can not speak highly enough of Bill. Not only for the fabulous job that he did at the wedding but also in the preparation for our big day. He was... Read More professional, easy to talk to, had great recommendations, had great follow through and was sure to cover all topics that could arise. On the day of the wedding he was there to set up in plenty of time, his equipment was fantastic and everything was set up nicely. Bill was definitely able to get the party going and keep it going all night!! I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a dj!!

2014-10-05T22:56:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Carie and Matt. I really enjoyed being a part of your wedding, I also enjoyed creating your sweetheart video as well. I wish a long and happy life together!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Carrie W

Bill Adams is a great DJ! Not only did he DJ my wedding but I have also attended weddings where he has been the DJ and everybody is always dancing and having a great time. He is very professional and easy to get in touch with and promptly replies to all emails. He is very... Read More organized and the website he provides to you is easy and fun to use! I highly recommend Bill Adams Entertainment!

2014-09-28T21:49:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Carrie and Paul. I truly enjoyed being apart of of your special day and I am so glad I could make your big day memorable.

Billy MADE our wedding

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Katie W

As soon as we met Bill we knew he had to be our DJ. He was extremely knowledgable and helpful. He helped us set up a wedding day timeline. His website allowed us to preselect songs and was very easy to use. He was willing to meet with us multiple times before the wedding.... Read More Come wedding day, Billy kept everyone on time and in sync. He totally read the crowd and kept EVERYONE moving all night. We got so many compliments on the DJ. Billy Adams absolutely made our wedding night! I would recommend him for any local wedding or function.

2014-09-28T21:51:45 Response from the vendor

Katie thank you so much. Your wedding was amazing and a truly great day. Congratulations to you and Mike.

The best!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Kelly N

We were beyond happy with the service we received from Bill. He kept the night flowing and everyone on the dance floor. I even had guests comment on how great he was. I would recommend him to anyone.

2014-09-28T21:52:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kate and Carl. Congratulations.

music to my ears

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Kate S

Good music was a huge priority for my fiance & me when planning our wedding. Bill Adams came highly recommended by people I know & I was not let down. Bill was easy, prompt & straightforward in his communication. In meeting prior to the wedding, Bill was organized &... Read More well-informed. When I sent him last minute information the DAY OF the wedding, he used & incorporated the new info easily & without complaint. At the wedding, he helped things move along smoothly, without being annoying or pushy. Bill was flexible & inviting to guest requests. The actual music, booty shaking music that defines a wedding, was incredible..EVERYONE was dancing.. We paid Bill twice to stay longer because everyone was having such a fun time. He read the crowd & played music accordingly. I can't give enough positive feedback. I would highly recommend Bill Adams Entertainment!

2014-09-28T21:55:14 Response from the vendor

Kate and Nate. So glad I could be a part of your day and that I was able to give you the celebrations you were truly looking for! Thank you and Congratulations.

Bills the Best

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Whitney S

Down to Earth, Fun to work with and Professional through and through. Bill was amazing! He kept the party going, listened to our needs and even picked up on the fact that one of couples favorite shows was the office and played it as people were leaving for the night. He also... Read More created a custom mix for a surprise parental dance. NAILED IT!

2014-09-28T21:57:40 Response from the vendor

Whitney thank you so much for the kind words. I am so glad I was able to make your dreams come true and I loved mixing you special choreographed parental dance. Once again Congratulations to you and Thomas.

We love Bill!

Reviewed on 8/05/2014

If you don't know Bill Adams, you are missing out. My sister got married 7 years ago, and was the Dj at her wedding. I knew from that day, when ever i got married, Bill would be my Dj no matter what. Bill is not only a top notch Dj, he a great person with such an easy going... Read More personality. He's friendly yet very professional. I got so many compliments from my guests on how personable Bill was. Bill has a website that that was extremely helpful for me to communicate what exactly i wanted my reception to look like. One thing that really stood out to me at my wedding reception was; The best man was preparing to read his speech (this was really emotional for him whereas my now husband looks exactly like his father who we lost to cancer almost 5 years ago) and as he looked at the groom, he just couldn't finish. Bill and the best man talked, and bill ended up reading the speech and he did it with pride. I cant thank bill enough for that. Bill did a great job coordinating with my other vendors and he also met with me on a few occasions. One more thing, when we got engaged, we knew we wanted to get married in a short time frame, bill was the first person i contacted in the whole planning process. He was available for only 2 dates for the remaining year. We chose our date for a few reasons but super importantly because bill had to be there. If you are looking to have a memorable wedding, Bill Adams is definitely the guy to go to. I honestly would've been lost without him. Thank you SO much Bill!

2014-09-28T21:58:54 Response from the vendor

Becky and Trevor thank you and congratulations. I truly could feel the love in the air that night. I wish a long happy marriage to you both.