$0-$1,000

Bow2008 09

5800 York Road, Baltimore, MD

Terrible. Horrible. Unprofessional.

Reviewed on 4/29/2014

1. Didn't take nearly enough pictures. Sheer laziness... 2. Horrible Pictures. He took pictures of people using their cell phones, and had all sorts of wasted shots where no one is even looking towards the camera. My wife's face looked "ghosted" in half of the pictures... 3. He removed our pictures from his online viewing section on the website because we expressed our disappointment in the quality of his work. We then had to call him repeatedly for him to communicate with us and when he finally called back he left a profanity laced voicemail for us. 4. He put forth zero effort into creating a photo album for us that we paid a lot of money for in the contract. Anyone could have created a comparable piece of work with free software and little to no knowledge of photography. 5. There was no indication of any editing or retouch work. Bottom Line: RIP OFF! He is arrogant, prideful, rude, and unprofessional. We are never going to get that day back again, and I strongly suggest that you look elsewhere for your photography job.

Good Pictures

Reviewed on 5/08/2013 Amy W

He took great pictures! Everything I wanted.

Husband-Wife Duo is Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Kaylee D

We used both Bill and his wife for our wedding... Bill was with the boys before the wedding while his wife was with the girls. They got every shot I asked for plus even more. He got to know our style during our engagement photo shoot and went above and beyond the day of our wedding. The photos were up online two days after our wedding and we still get compliments on them to this day! Absolutely perfect experience!

Great service & product

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 rachel s

Bill was great! Both our engagement & wedding photos were gorgeous. Bill was so easy to work with and I was able to see proofs in just two weeks after the wedding. Looking forward to our final album with all our favorite pix.

I would recommend Bill Rettberg to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Ashley S

Mary Ellen and Danny from Bill Rettberg's photography studio were amazing. Mary Ellen hit a little bit of traffic, but she was kind enough to keep me updated on her progress. She got there in time to photograph me getting into my gown. From the church through the reception, Mary Ellen was professional and kind. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Plus, the photographs were uploaded to their website before we came back from our honeymoon. What better gift is there than to return to beautiful pictures?

Great

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Charlene M

I didn't work personally with Mr. Bill but was in contact with him on a routine basis. His staff Mary Ellen was great she not only took great pictures but took suggestions and helped maintain my sanity when it started getting hectic. We also got to have another photographer Danny help with taking pictures as well. The pictures came out great and I can't wait to get them!!

Really Good Photographer

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 Shannon S

I have to say I was worried about whether or not I booked a good photographer after we received our engagement proofs back. They were horrible, I hated pretty much all of them. So when it came time for the wedding, I was really nervous about how the photo's would turn out. But I absolutely loved almost all of them! I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I do think he is a bit overpriced for his service and the prices of his albums are expensive as well, but you pay for the quality and experience I guess.

October 30th wedding

Reviewed on 11/17/2010 Kristin C

We used Bill Rettburg for our October 30th wedding at the Gramercy Mansion, and we couldn't be happier. Bill got there early, and we were able to get so many pictures down before the ceremony, that everyone in the bridal party was able to go to the cocktail hour and enjoy themselves. He was very professional, and had a lot of good ideas for pictures. We just got our proofs back after only 2 weeks, and I can't believe how many pictures he took! The pictures are excellent, and it is going to be hard to narrow them down for our album!

TO Bill Rettberg Photography