Stylish - Photojournalistic - Fun - Fast

***To celebrate 20 years in business, we are offering 20% off regular prices on all wedding packages when you book your big day and mention The Knot! Based on availability. New contracts only . Offer expires 1/31/18. *** _________________________________________________________________________ Relax! We won't miss a thing. We know how important it is to have a relaxed fun and positive attitude the day of your wedding. We help you accomplish this with our professional, caring, photojournalistic approach. We have multiple packages for photography and video and are always willing to customize them for your needs. See our website for more samples and package details. We are also available for on location engagement shoots, formal portraits, and family portraits.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

New Orleans & Destinations Worldwide! (504) 669-3082

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kelley A

Excellent services!!! We got the whole package; bridal shoot, engagement shoot, wedding photos and videography and every product was better that we could have imagined. Chuck is very talented and creative at what he does and he's a pleasure to work with! His prices are more... Read More than reasonable for the high quality product he delivers. I highly recommend using Billiot Photography for your event!

2017-08-08T10:31:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Kelley! We are so glad you are pleased with our work.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Angelle P

Chuck did an amazing job photographing our November 5th wedding! He got every angle , and everyone ! Detail on point! When he told me how many photos he took I was amazed. But he did excellent! Kudos.

2017-07-06T06:29:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angelle, so glad you were pleased!

Chuck Billiot Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2013 Brooke L

Chuck and his team were amazing from start to finish! Engagements, bridals, and the wedding itself were all beautiful! I can't explain how satisfied we are! He's very generous and very easy to work with. The pictures are usually up within a week or two so no long waits to see... Read More them. He is also very professional and stays in touch through out the whole process which I love. And the best part about him, his prices are very reasonable! I would recommend him to any of my engaged friends! Absolutely awesome!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kris Z

Chuck has been taking our family photos since I was a kid, and it was only right we use him for our engagement photos. And now 12 years later he captured the best chapter of our lives...our maternity pictures. Chuck pays attention to detail, capturing the moment just right and... Read More to your individual style. We cannot wait to see what he captures when our baby arrives. Thanks Chuck!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kris Z

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Brandi K

He was extremely kind and able to work with me and my budget. He was very professional and made sure I had all the pictures that I wanted. He even saved the day for me when I almost had a melt down on my wedding day because a clasp at the top of my gown broke as my mother... Read More zipped me in. He just so happened to have a sewing kit on him and my mother was able to sew me in!! He is definitely the photographer for your next event!

2017-08-09T10:07:05 Response from the vendor

Brandi, I am so glad you were pleased with our work. I hope you and John are doing well. Just a reminder: I offer a free family portrait session to all of my couples after the wedding. If your family is growing, and if you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Trenell D

I loved the pictures how they captured precious moments of not just us but our family and friends too!!

2017-08-08T21:34:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Trenell. I am honored and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jennifer G

Mr Chuck was phenomenal and worked with great with my Husband and I's busy schedule

2017-08-08T18:14:58 Response from the vendor

Jennifer, thanks for the review! it was a pleasure spending time with you and Robert for your Engagement, Bridal Formals and Wedding Day.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Eva M

Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful! Chuck captured every emotion and every moment of our wedding day with artistry and aesthetic quality. He was professional, organized, patient, stealthy, and SO reasonably priced. I highly recommend Builliot photography!

2017-08-08T11:22:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Eva. I enjoyed being a part of yours and Alan's big day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Alyssa C

Chuck was so professional and our pictures came out amazing!! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. He made myself and my fiancé so comfortable while taking our pictures, and captured the most amazing pics at sunset. We LOVED Chuck!

2017-08-08T11:24:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the compliment! It was great working with you and Ben for your Engagement Session. Looking forward to your wedding in October!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Shontel S

Chuck did a wonderful job with the photography and videography. I had several friends that used him as well and everyone loved his work!

2017-08-02T13:03:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shontel! So glad you enjoyed our work.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Brittany C

Mr. Chuck and His Crew Did An AMAZING Job On My Wedding Day for My Pictures and Video. He is All About The Bride and Groom But Also Captures Plenty of Pictures of Your Guest to. His Work is Beautiful, I Couldnt Be More Thankful For How Beautifully My Pictures and Video Have... Read More Come Out. Mr. Church Is Very Fast When It Comes To Getting The Pictures Back to The Newlyweds, and The Video a Also. I Can't Thank You Enough Mr. Chuck For Capturing One and The Best Days Of My Life, But Thank You So Very Very Much!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Evelyn S

Mr. Chuck is truly wonderful. There aren't enough words to express how greatful we are that we chose him. Regardless of how big or small your wedding is he goes above and beyond to be certain every memory is captured beautifully through video or photography.

Personable, professional photographer

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Carolyn

Chuck shot my bridals and wedding day. He saved the day after we got scammed by Photo 225. Chuck is very warm and easy to work with. He works hard to get great coverage of each aspect - big and small - of your wedding day. Would definitely recommend!

The most fun photographer I have ever worked with!

Reviewed on 4/15/2013 Miranda C

I loved Chuck and his crew. Everyone was so nice, made us feel comfortable, and the value for what we received was unbelievable. One of the most memorable parts of out day was taking photos around the French Quarter. I would DEFINITELY recommend Billiot Photography!!

2013-04-18T13:37:55 Response from the vendor

Miranda, Thank you so much for your review! We really enjoyed working with you and Jake as well.

Billiot Photography and Video

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 Torrie A

Chuck Billiot did my engagment, bridal, and wedding pictures and they all came out great!!! He also did the video for my wedding as well. I was very pleased and happy with the way all of the pictures turned out!!!

billiot videography

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Sea'n P

Chuck and his team were a god send. Chuck kept me 100% informed in the entire process and even gave my mom and I tips for the rest of the wedding planning. Chuck was very professional and I love the quality of his work!!!!!!! Chuck is very thorough and his definitely follows... Read More through on his promises. If I could do this again, I would use him and highly recommend him to other brides. =)

Review

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 allaina n

Absolutley loved Billiot Photograpy and video. They did an amazing job with my wedding and engagement photos.

Billiot Photography

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Michelle G

Chuck did a great job with our wedding pictures. He made our whole family and wedding party look good. He captured the details and the atmosphere. Also the albums have all been beautiful. The prints are extremely nice on thick, sturdy paper. I would recommend Billiot... Read More photography to any bride.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Nathalie G

Bob did a wonderful job accommodating my request to quickly take the portraits and wedding party photos so that we could get to our reception and get the party started! He got some great shots of us and I never noticed him taking photos!

Videographers

Reviewed on 5/31/2011 Mary Beth B

They were so easy to work with. In fact, I was aware of only 1 camera following us around, but two were there. It was great not tripping over them. He worked in conjunction with Nicki and Melissa, my photographers. Although he was professional, he was a lot of fun and helped us... Read More relax for a more natural look. Use them - great work!

Chuck Billiot

I began my career as a photographer with the US Navy. My work consists of portrait photography including Babies, Families, High School Seniors, and Weddings. I am a Certified Professional Photographer, earning that distinction after undergoing rigorous testing and approval of my work by a panel of judges with the Professional Photographers of America. Weddings are my specialty and since its inception over 20 years ago Billiot Photography has been the studio of choice for a thousand brides and grooms.