Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment

Willoughby Hills, OH

It's Not a Party Without Billy J DJs!

Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment and his staff proudly serves with over 20 years experience. From your initial consultation all the way to the final dance at your wedding reception, expect nothing but the personalized attention that makes us the most highly referred Entertainment company in Cleveland.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Audio/Visual Equipment

34351 Chardon Road, Willoughby Hills, OH (440) 585-3004

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Heather S

We absolutely LOVED Billy J and his team! We just so happened to run into him while he was setting up for another wedding while we were visiting our venue to make a payment. We started talking, and my fiancé (at the time- my now husband), just fell in love with how personable... Read More and fun he was! We decided we HAD to book him! We called the very next day and he was available on our wedding day! They make wedding planning EASY! I couldn't believe all the services beyond DJing they provided! They even created an itinerary for us! Everything was scheduled for the day of the wedding and we didn't have to worry about a thing! They made our wedding day run smoothly! We couldn't have asked for better service or professionalism from them! Even when we mixed up our rehearsal date, the DJ was extremely accommodating and nice about it! The limo service was wonderful and music at the wedding was beyond fun! Billy J also came up with an idea to make our entrance memorable! He gave his opinions (without being pushy) and was completely honest with the things we needed and didn't need. Kim was amazing! She was on top of everything, making sure pictures for the green screen were exactly what we envisioned, and kept us on track with what information they needed and when. We also booked videographers through Billy last minute, and could not be happier! They got some great shots and we never even noticed them there! Furthermore, the up-lighting was done through Billy J and it made the venue magical! It was absolutely perfect! All in all, we couldn't have asked for better service and definitely recommend them!!!!

2017-06-06T09:02:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the raving review. You guys were fabulous to work with. We truly had fun and enjoyed being part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jena A

Would absolutely recommend this company to anyone in the greater Cleveland area who is getting married! We used Billy J as a DJ, and hired the company for limo service and lights. We had the most polite limo driver, and the limo was huge! Billy was our DJ - he was very... Read More energetic, made us laugh, and kept the dance floor busy all night long (while playing our music and taking requests). He was very honest and made recommendations for us for both music and lighting, as we have never been through this before, and were very naive about the process. He even drove out to our wedding venue just a few days before our special day to reassure us of the kind lights that we would need. We felt very comfortable with him, and if an event arises we would use this company again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Linda O

I met Billy J at the bridal show at Quail Hollow. I instantly like him. He was very friendly. He was helpful in finding our outside ceremony site, The Grove at Manakiki. It was beautiful. He knew how to set up the sound and music for everyone to enjoy. Everything went so... Read More smoothly. When our ushers had difficulty with the isle runner, he was there to save the day. The music worked together beautifully at the ceremony.He did the lighting at the reception which added to make the hall look amazing. The music during dinner made for a relaxing atmosphere. The dance floor was packed all night. Everyone had a great time! The green screen was a big hit with our guests! Everyone had fun taking pictures. We purchase picture frames from Billy that doubled as a seating card and favor for the guests to take their green screen picture home in. We also purchased a memory book for the bride and groom which was filled with a copy of all the green screen photos. Billy's office assistant,Kim was great too! She was available by phone to answer all our questions and make sure everything was in order. Billy J entertainment was an investment that was worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Amber W

Billy "J" did an amazing job at our wedding. I will recommend him to anybody I can. He was great with the large amount of kids we had at our wedding too. He made our day memorable.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jerrod H

Billy J & team where truly amazing. Very accommodating and he will work with you to find the package that meets your budget. He was very fair & competitive as far as pricing might not be the cheapest but you get what you pay for and Billy J & team where all professionals and our... Read More services which included DJ, Lighting, & Photography where A+ Rated. If you get a DJ as for Richard he was great.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Erin T

Billy J and his team did a wonderful job for our wedding. We were one of the first weddings at a new venue and he came out in advance to see the venue and anticipate any difficulties with the sound systems. The day of our wedding he kept things running smoothly and on time;... Read More and while the night was somewhat of blur for us, the thing that stands out in my mind the most was that the dance floor was PACKED all evening. He played the right music to get everyone out on the dance floor and we had an amazing time.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Katie T

I'm so grateful that my husband and I chose Billy J to DJ our wedding! He is very organized and worked with us personalize our wedding down to the smallest details. Billy is kind, charismatic and has a great sense of humor to keep your guests entertained throughout the night. He... Read More knows how to keep the party going!

2017-07-31T12:41:37 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you and your guests had a fabulous night. You were so great to work with and we hope you keep in touch.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lillian B

Billy J Entertainment did a fabulous job helping us with all our music needs for the wedding. They do a lot of work to get to know the couple whose day is being celebrated. Chris, our DJ was amazing, setting up 3 different locations of music in a short amount of time. He was... Read More able to feel out the crowd and played music that got people out on the dance floor. He was fantastic, I would highly recommend him and Billy J Entertainment to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Jen D

Billy and his team were great! Billy was actually our DJ for the event and we also rented a photo booth which was really fun and well managed. From the beginning, Billy and Kim listened to our thoughts and plans for the wedding and helped us sculpt the perfect event... Our... Read More guests are still talking about the music! Billy kept the event together and flowing while giving room for changes as the event progressed... A great experience and a night we will never forget! thanks!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Whitney M

I will split this review into two sections: first, the technical offerings Billy and his team provided for our wedding, and second the style/personality they bring to the table. While Billy brought wonderful order and technology to our wedding, we struggled with his utter lack... Read More of professionalism in his approach to our wedding and reception. Technology: Billy provided everything we needed, including sound systems for the ceremony and reception and uplighting for our reception. He helped things run smoothly and overall we were happy with those basics. Style/personality: This is where we struggled a bit -- at our wedding, we found that Billy was not the right fit for us. However (and judging by the hundreds of positive reviews listed here), he is a great fit for a lot of people! I would recommend having a very clear discussion with him on how he is going to behave, interact with guests, run the event, etc. My husband and I were surprised by the "show" he put on, walking around the room and providing "banter" for our guests. We found some of his jokes inappropriate and offensive, and we wished we had discussed this with him beforehand to ensure he wouldn't play such a big role in "putting on a show" at our wedding reception. He called out and embarrassed a few guests, including the groom and the Maid of Honor, which did not go over well with our guests. Overall, it was really disappointing, but I think it could've been solved if we had clear conversations leading up to the event itself. If you're looking for someone to put on a show for your guests, crack jokes, etc., then Billy is the right person for you. One thing I'd like to point out is that the company selected the wrong song for our Father/Daughter dance (they played the instrumental version instead of the real one). I would recommend asking for a copy of the CD rom in advance of the wedding so you can double check their work. Everyone makes mistakes, but I would've been able to catch it if I had checked myself. The main driver behind this rating is that Billy J was not a good fit for my husband and me, and he failed to communicate his style/format with us in advance of the wedding. Make sure you get to know him beforehand so you can determine if he's the right fit, or if you need him to modify things at all for your special day.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Melissa O

We had Billy Jr. as our do. he was amazing! He kept everything organized with the ceremony and reception. he kept things running smoothly! He also kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night! I would 100 percent recommend him and this company!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Alexa C

We used Billy J Spectrum Entertainment for our DJ, Photo Booth, and Uplighting/Pipe and Drape, and everything was SPECTACULAR! Billy Jr. was our DJ and everyone kept commenting how well he did with the music. He kept the party going all night and played the songs in perfect... Read More order. The Photo Booth and uplighting we a perfect touch that just made our wedding day a dream come true. This company was the quickest to respond and the easiest to work with out of all my vendors, they just want to make you happy on your big day! I highly recommend booking them!!

2017-06-28T12:47:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for writing such a fabulous review on us. We truly loved getting to know you along the way and be part of your wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Brittany D

You will LOVE working with Billy J and his team! I couldn't have asked for a nicer group of people to help me celebrate my wedding day! We used them for most of our services (DJ, Green Screen, Videoography, ceremony mics, lighting and piping) everything turned out perfect. He is... Read More so organized and helpful throughout the process. Price is great especially if you like the convenience of using him for a lot of different things. He was a recommendation from one of my closest friends and I would recommend him to anyone!!

2017-06-21T08:53:00 Response from the vendor

Aww thanks guys. We truly loved being part of your wedding day. We appreciate any recommendations and hope you keep in touch. Congrats again!!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Mandy I

They were amazing! Kept the crowd dancing all night!

2017-04-13T13:24:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks, you were great to work with and we enjoyed being part of your wedding day

Reviewed on 2/03/2017

Not sure where to begin. Billy covered all the bases from start to finish, he "owned it". For him it was not about just showing up and being professional. Yes that he does very well. But for him it was about much more. It was about setting the highest bar possible. He's refused... Read More to be satisfied unless we were happy. No detail was overlooked. He took charge, co-ordinating operations with the venue, officiant, photopgrapher, florist, musicians. We just relaxed, enjoyed our guests and celebrated. Thanks Billy for a day to never forget.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Andrea M

Billy J is an excellent DJ. We had a great experience with him in 2013 when he DJ'ed my sister's wedding. For our special day, the results were no different. He kept an upbeat and fun level of energy going through our entire reception. Thanks Billy J and Kim for your exceptional... Read More level of service!

2017-01-19T10:06:19 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the fabulous review. We truly enjoyed being a part of your big day. It was so much fun being able to be part of your sister's wedding and yours.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Shaka S

Our wedding was at Genva-on-the-Lake Lodge on October 23, 2016. Billy J was the DJ at our wedding. He was fantastic! I have a very large family and most of them do not care much for dancing, but Billy knew how to get the crowd moving. He has a delightful personality and his... Read More skills as a DJ are unmatched! He is an all-around 11 out of 10!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Bruce E

AMAZING!!! That's the best word to use when describing Billy J Entertainment. They were professional, kind, insightful, and a blast to have entertain the guest of our wedding. Billy J knew what songs to play outside of our requested list to get people to dance (and we had all... Read More age ranges there), and still incorporated our playlist. The lighting, draperies, sounds, and quality of music was amazing. But above all else, the customer service and attention to detail was amazing. Billy J worked with our budget and gave us he best experience I've ever had. Billy J Entertainment is my new go to for any and all functions that I put on.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Diane M

Billy J was awesome! My husband hired them for a surprise for my 50th Birthday this year. Chris was the DJ and he knew all my favorites song and we danced all night! We also had a green screen which was such a nice added touch that everyone absolutely loved and had a good time... Read More with picking out the different back grounds. Kim did such a great job putting this all together and I would highly recommend them. It was a night I will never forget!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Billy J was referred to us and we couldn't have been more pleased. Billy J and Kim were very easy to work with. We wanted to make some last minute changes and they were right on top of it. They really did a great job organizing everything and our wedding day was just... Read More perfect. They are on the top of our recommendation list!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 M P

We used Billy J for our ceremony and reception. There were a few glitches, but as a whole, people had a really good time and danced most of the night away. While not everything went the way I had wanted, Billy J did go out of his way to make things right by scheduling a sit down... Read More meeting with us. I think that goes a long way and shows that Billy takes his job very seriously and really aims to please. We had some special extras, like live singing for the father-daughter dance, and they were made sure everything was there to accommodate that. The extra services that you can bundle in are pretty clutch, and were super helpful, like the limo and lighting, which he recommended and helped coordinate. Kim is wonderful as well, and will work closely with you to make sure you are happy with the process leading up to the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kendra C

Billy J was incredible! My husband and I knew the minute we walked through his door that we would book! They communicated so well. They made our wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Melani B

They had everything we were looking for to complete our perfect day! They went above and beyond and were so much fun!! We absolutely loved them!! Thank you so much Billy Jr. for making our wedding day a blast, you were such a joy to be a round. I hope to use you guys in the near... Read More future! :)

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Amanda L

THEY ARE THE BEST! We could not have been happier with the service they provided. They spent time with us making sure they knew us as a couple and exactly what we wanted, how to pronounce names, and every detail. Our dance floor was packed all night and everyone talked about how... Read More awesome the DJ was! The lighting was beautiful and made the reception hall look even more beautiful and different. We are so pleased with our service! They accommodated us with everything from ethnic music, to Disney music, to specific instrumental music was wanted and more! They were amazing! 5 STARS for sure! Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Jeniffer M

Billy and Kim were absolutely amazing. Billy made out r reception so much fun and did a really great job keeping the flow of the reception! The up lighting and music really added something special to the venue. Thank you Billy! <3