Is this your business? claim it now

Binaryflips Photography

(4)

Danbury, CT

Binaryflips Photography

Danbury, CT

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/26/2012 Nicole K

Jose and Vic are great! The prices are reasonable considering the quality and the rights to all the photos without paying extra.

The Best Wedding Photographer - Hands Down

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Karrie M

Dennis and his wife did both our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos. The photos all came out looking like they should be in a magazine - artistic, lighting was perfect and they really captured the moment in every shot. Our engagement shoot was in NYC where we met and my wedding was shot in Orlando so they do travel! I believe he is based out of Florida but will work anywhere. They do not work like the typical wedding photographers do - they capture moments and never make you pose. He sees art in every shot and you can see that in his work. We loved him so much that we ended up hiring him for my brothers engagement & wedding. If you want wedding photos that are timeless, magical, magazine quality - I would highly recommend Binaryflips! Here is a link to our teasers just to give you a taste of his work! I think this will speak volumes! http://binaryflips.com/blog/2011/08/karrie-chris-disney-wedding/

Look and Feel Like a Model Bride!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Katie C

Dennis and his wife Christina are absolutely amazing! They are true artists and capture more than just your standard wedding pics. They capture moments and once you see the final product, the images look like the dream that was you wedding day. I'm trying to think of other events I can host just so I can have them take pictures of it! I love Binaryflips and they are worth every dollar!

Best Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Tammy C

These up & coming photographers are a force to be reckoned with. Dennis & Jose are absolutely amazing. They work so hard to make sure they capture every magical shot. They go above & beyond to photograph all of the special moments, while making you feel completely comfortable. They are like ninja's the way they navigate through the event, you wouldn't even know they were there.

Send Email