Binks Forest Golf Club

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

400 Binks Forest Dr, Wellington, FL (561) 578-8206

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 CORINA V

I can’t say enough about my experience with Binks Forest Golf Club for my Nov. 2015 wedding. From the beginning our experience was wonderful. The coordinator Melanie was wonderful through the entire planning process and throughout the wedding day. She was attentive,... Read More understanding and very easy to communicate with. I was able to use the courtyard for my ceremony and cocktail hour which was set up exactly as I imagined it. We were unsure if the weather would hold up, but the staff at Binks Forest Golf Club was ready to move it to another location just in case. I loved that they planned ahead and had things ready just in case. The attention to details was wonderful. My guest raved about the food and the facility itself. The staff working our wedding was awesome. My wedding party and I had food available to us throughout the day including the locker area and during our photo shoot. They even provided my husband and I with food before we could even think about it. They were on top of everything. The bar staff was amazing. They were fun and responsive and very upbeat. The service was great. I would absolutely recommend Binks Forest Golf Club for a wedding or any event and will use them for any future events to come. Thank you Binks Forest Golf Club!!!

2015-11-18T11:03:41 Response from the vendor

Dear Corrina Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We feel honored that you selected Binks Forest to host your wedding Day. You, and your entire Wedding party were wonderful. We look forward to future events with you and your family. Best of luck... Read Less Read More

Rosa and Jacob Wedding

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

I really think Binks Forest Golf Club did an excellent job and I highly recommend it. The high quality food, attention and the site staff were excellent in my opinion. Thank you for organizing such a wonderful event!

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Mary H

The location was beautiful and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Bridal Shower Venue

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Kennedy T

The venue was perfect for my bridal shower, had a lot of fun! Great staff!!!

Just ok....

Reviewed on 4/09/2013 Kearstie K

The venue was beautiful as far as looks but had several complications.... when we arrived at 10:30am the girls locker room was like a sauna we asked several times to turn the AC down but it just was not comfy. Finally, my mom brought a fan from home... but we were also running... Read More blow dryers and flat irons so that didnt help it cool down, after awhile we opened the door to let cool air in. The staff does not arrive till 2 hours before your reception time which was extremely inconvient becuase we were trying to decorate and had to wait. Finally, the coordinator statred preparing the tables only because she had no more appointments left. Which was another annoying things they had other people coming in and taking tours as we were decorating and getting hair & make-up done. Overall get ready some where else!! We did not have time to set anything up for ceremony decoartaions because they set up so late and we were all running in circles to get things done. At this venue you pretty much have to hire some one it is chaos otherwise. Oh now for the best part we were assured our stuff was fine in the locker room ... after the ceremony we realized another wedding was happeneing after ours (never was this mentioned NOT ONCE) and I decided to give my money to my dad to hold on to .... guess what? I & my entire briadl party had been robbed!!! My hair dresser said they saw the custodian taking out the garbage when they left but also the next bridal party (not honest looking people.. looked like thugs) started getting ready ... the second I walked in there after my ceremony to take my veil off the first thing the said was we didnt touch your stuff.... hmmm... My dad ended up filing a police report and following up with the club manager the next day who gave us a free foursome of golf ... Whoopie I alone lost $200 and at least another $300 between my bridal party. what is a round of golf going to do? also, I had to ask them to cut the cake.. the club cordinator was running back and fourth between both weddings and it was inconvient ... Overall a hotel would have been 20x's more convient and you would be able to lock your stuff up.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Andrea K

Whitney, the banquet manager, is absolutely amazing!!! Her responses to any email were almost immediate! During the reception, she continued to come up and ask if I needed anything at all. I had my wedding and reception at Binks and the setup was flawless. I will definitely use... Read More Binks Forest for any other occasions I may need.